7 hours ago, Skömer said:

train melee of your rapists, giving them claws or other dangerous implants also increases damage

Well what I want is to add challenge to the game by making them harder to keep alive, not go out of my way to kill them. Since there is an option to reduce damage I was hoping there could be an easy edit to increase it.

So I'm having an error with Ero Traders pop up:

"Mod RJW Ero Traders dependency (rim.job.world) needs to have <downloadUrl> and/or <steamWorkshopUrl> specified. (Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)"

Just wondered if anyone knew if this is a breaking issue or if I can ignore it, also wondered what it actually means and how to fix it.

Unfortunately this mod was posted on the Discord and I believe it has a thread here on LL.

I also keep getting a slew of these:

Fallback handler could not load library "D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/RimWorld/RimWorldWin64_Data/Mono/data-00000223152C7050.dll"

All with different .dlls

Edited by VAAlucard

Is it possible something with genital sizes broke in the last Update (5.2.0)? All of my born pawns and animals have VERY large genitals, breasts and anuses. Even male babies are born with "tiny" breasts instead of "nipple" breasts. All existing pawns and animals are unchanged. Raider spawns also appear normal.

I looked over the commits and saw something got changed in CompRJWHediffBodyPart.cs in commit 562e2037. I always change a lot of my mods around and have a very large mod list, so it could be unrelated. If that's the case, any ideas what could cause it?

2 hours ago, anonpony1 said:

Is it possible something with genital sizes broke in the last Update (5.2.0)? All of my born pawns and animals have VERY large genitals, breasts and anuses. Even male babies are born with "tiny" breasts instead of "nipple" breasts. All existing pawns and animals are unchanged. Raider spawns also appear normal.

I looked over the commits and saw something got changed in CompRJWHediffBodyPart.cs in commit 562e2037. I always change a lot of my mods around and have a very large mod list, so it could be unrelated. If that's the case, any ideas what could cause it?

Yes, this is a current bug with 5.2.0. Smaller body sizes are getting larger parts.

Quick question - is there a way encourage pawns to do sex on-the-spot instead of walking all the way back to their beds?

Trying to do a lewd ideology sort of colony, plus the base is quite big, so people are wasting a lot of time walking to beds. Like a quickies-only mode, idk

2 hours ago, Impact14 said:

Quick question - is there a way encourage pawns to do sex on-the-spot instead of walking all the way back to their beds?

Trying to do a lewd ideology sort of colony, plus the base is quite big, so people are wasting a lot of time walking to beds. Like a quickies-only mode, idk

How did you get them to prefer their bedrooms over the Murder Insect Cave? I built a bunch of closets for privacy all around my bases but it's still hard controlling where it happens.

9 hours ago, Achok said:

Asari in ''Asari and reapers'' mod born without genitalia. They come to me in shuttle as combat supplier.image.png.a68ea6dccc70597a87d7b4d2c5349569.png

Asari from that mod are genderless. RJW does not give genderless pawn genitals. There is a patch on the RJW discord which may also be linked in skomers list of mods (third post this thread) that makes asari female.

I'm having an issue where my only rapist pawn never rapes anyone. I have rape turned on, comfort rape turned on, and a designated comfort rape pawn with Beautiful and more than 200% vulnerability.

4.8, 4.9, 5.0, 5.1 all have this issue for me and I don't know what's causing it. Once Random Rape mental state happens, they just wander endlessly. Occasionally they eat, get recreation, or sleep, but otherwise they're stuck wandering for eternity. I even checked the log and there are no yellow warnings or red errors.

On versions before rape became a mental state, it worked perfectly. Ever since it became a mental state, its never worked right for me.

Bug report: the sexoverdrive button (the endless sex gizmo along the bottom bar during sex) does not appear to work for male bestiality. It works with female pawn on creature, just not male pawn on creature. And by not work I mean they just do 1 round and then leave.

EDIT: actually, may be a problem with the animation framework mod, looking into it more.

Edited by Impact14
47 minutes ago, Tory187 said:

its in a previous page now, let us not look back. It cant hurt us anymore

That is false. I came by to see what has been happening in the thread, see those two comments, and was like: "It can't be that bad."

I then looked at it, and regretted it immediately.

Edited by Legowaffles

I have encountered an annoying bug, where visitors cancel sex as soon as it starts, leading to whores spending a lot of time running from room to client to room, etc..
It was working and just suddenly stopped. The only thing that I changed are two mods that add some furniture and architecture, so I don't think they're the problem.

For more information. The animation starts with tamed animals image 1 (wild animals are not affected by this and seem to work properly)then the animation concludes but no cum hediff is applied to either male or female except for the whole body image 2 (male) and 3(female).

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.885e70fc59b71f7f7e2b74fbc49d9619.png1126487519_Issue2.thumb.png.19b39c57fb37f9ba3516784bcad38b31.png784952804_Issue3.thumb.png.21f98602ac177db6fc6ae9b0a89d7fa5.png

Hello - just sharing a couple of niche animal mods I updated myself, made with the intention of using with a zoo-themed play. If anyone else wants 'em, great.

The two mods are Let animals sleep in your bed and Marriage Collar (while this one already supported 1.3, I was still getting errors with the steam version. The errors were fixed, and also I simplified the mod somewhat and cleaned up the labels).

Marriage Collar.7z Animals In Your Bed.7z

help meeee

after install mod sex experience

Root level exception in OnGUI(): System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 010000e7 (from typeref, class/assembly rjw.RJW_SemenoOverlayHediffDefOf, RJW, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.AddHumanlikeOrders_Patch1(UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.Pawn,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.FloatMenuOption>)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.ChoicesAtFor_Patch1(UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.Pawn,bool)
  at RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.TryMakeFloatMenu (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x000a1] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0 
  at RimWorld.Selector.HandleMapClicks () [0x000a9] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0 
  at RimWorld.Selector.SelectorOnGUI () [0x00000] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0 
  at RimWorld.MapInterface.HandleLowPriorityInput () [0x0000f] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0 
  at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () [0x000dd] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root.Verse.Root.OnGUI_Patch1(Verse.Root)
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.OnGUI_Patch1 (Verse.Root)