if you have this error

Spoiler

Root level exception in OnGUI(): System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 010000e7 (from typeref, class/assembly rjw.RJW_SemenoOverlayHediffDefOf, RJW, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.AddHumanlikeOrders_Patch1(UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.Pawn,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.FloatMenuOption>)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.ChoicesAtFor_Patch1(UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.Pawn,bool)
  at RimWorld.FloatMenuMakerMap.TryMakeFloatMenu (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x000a1] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0 
  at RimWorld.Selector.HandleMapClicks () [0x000a9] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0 
  at RimWorld.Selector.SelectorOnGUI () [0x00000] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0 
  at RimWorld.MapInterface.HandleLowPriorityInput () [0x0000f] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0 
  at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () [0x000dd] in <81af9f8a18324e17b286924a43555a7c>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root.Verse.Root.OnGUI_Patch1(Verse.Root)
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.OnGUI_Patch1 (Verse.Root)

you are using an old version of sexperience - UPDATE

Spoiler

Spoiler

On 9/21/2022 at 6:02 AM, Impact14 said:

Hello - just sharing a couple of niche animal mods I updated myself, made with the intention of using with a zoo-themed play. If anyone else wants 'em, great.

The two mods are Let animals sleep in your bed and Marriage Collar (while this one already supported 1.3, I was still getting errors with the steam version. The errors were fixed, and also I simplified the mod somewhat and cleaned up the labels).

Marriage Collar.7z 348.91 kB · 11 downloads Animals In Your Bed.7z 101.73 kB · 10 downloads

Hey. thanks for your work. Could you share the source, or add settings to change the size requirement, so my poor Dakotahraptor doesnt need to sleep on the ground anymore? :P

Since a recent update, i get "cheated on me" relationship penalties when pawns see their spouse with an animal. Is this working as intented?

3 hours ago, Schukov said:

Since a recent update, i get "cheated on me" relationship penalties when pawns see their spouse with an animal. Is this working as intented?

might be "rimworld-animation patch" and its reactions to cheating and taboos

(only if you have that submod installed of course)

it's my only guess since I haven't played with bestiality in a while

9 hours ago, Schukov said:

Hey. thanks for your work. Could you share the source, or add settings to change the size requirement, so my poor Dakotahraptor doesnt need to sleep on the ground anymore? :P

I don't have the source because the mods were just updated/fixed via a decompiler. Originally the bodysize limit was 0.8, my edit made it 1.8 iirc. I suppose you could crank it up higher yeah, although your beast waifu may smother you in bed xD

Attached is a bigger version, should host any sized animal.

As for the cheated on thing, I had the same problem. Just an RJW / vanilla thing afaik. I tried to track down the root cause but it seemed convoluted to fix. Until I can sort it out I was just using that one mod Cherry Picker to disable the cheating mood debuffs. I think alternatively you could use devmode to give everyone polygamy traits and they won't care. (EDIT: Oh just saw the above post. Yeah could just be that)

Revolus.AnimalsShareBed.dll

Edited by Impact14
14 hours ago, Impact14 said:

I don't have the source because the mods were just updated/fixed via a decompiler. Originally the bodysize limit was 0.8, my edit made it 1.8 iirc. I suppose you could crank it up higher yeah, although your beast waifu may smother you in bed xD

Attached is a bigger version, should host any sized animal.

As for the cheated on thing, I had the same problem. Just an RJW / vanilla thing afaik. I tried to track down the root cause but it seemed convoluted to fix. Until I can sort it out I was just using that one mod Cherry Picker to disable the cheating mood debuffs. I think alternatively you could use devmode to give everyone polygamy traits and they won't care. (EDIT: Oh just saw the above post. Yeah could just be that)

Revolus.AnimalsShareBed.dll 7 kB · 2 downloads

You are truly doing the lords work, thanks :)

12 hours ago, AADDII002 said:

I'm postin my Hugslib incase I have done something wrong, since I don't see my other pawns actively having casual sex around my colony. Appreciated.

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/97f1f692c421acf1a46a3d590924735d

Rim73 is discontinued and likely to cause issues. Other than that I can't see how anything rjw could be broken.

1 hour ago, NyashPonuash said:
Having sex does not restore "Need"

Stop using outdated rjw submods.

1 hour ago, Tory187 said:

Rim73 is discontinued and likely to cause issues. Other than that I can't see how anything rjw could be broken.

Stop using outdated rjw submods.

Thanks for answering. Is there by the way to toggle babies gender on RJW setting or everything comes down to the "Babies and Children" and also "children, school and learning" ? I keep having only boy gender babies.

1 hour ago, EcIipse said:

Ever since i updated all of my mods through the Lazy mod installer, theres been this bug where any clothing that is on the layer of (Skin) Head isn't drawn. For example tuques and scarves. Theres just a big purple box on my colonists avatar. After I take it off, its fine.

https://gist.github.com/b03b38201160163d9f6785ed2fd5e4b4

S16 extension adds Female BB. Female BB adds bodytype specific restrictive headwear textures when used with Combat Extended. Soooo either there is a CE patch for S16 out there somewhere or maybe decide to have one or the other.

2 hours ago, AADDII002 said:

Thanks for answering. Is there by the way to toggle babies gender on RJW setting or everything comes down to the "Babies and Children" and also "children, school and learning" ? I keep having only boy gender babies.

RJW handles pregnancy/pawn generation in that regard. It should be 50/50.

Hi, 

I'm not even sure if this is actually a bug... Or some other mod preventing said action. 

But for some reason my pawns can't engange in any sexual activity with pawns outside of their realtionship. 

Pawn 1 and Pawn 2 are lovers. I can make them have sex, etc.
Now why can't I suddenly make Pawn 2 and Pawn 3 engange in sex? 

The ideology accepts free love and unlimited spouses. 

There's no "Have sex with X" option for Pawn 3. (Even with Pawn 2 being the hero and turning on all Cheating thingies in the Mod settings.)

I'd appreciate some help. 
It might be useful, I did download the Pharaoh dynasties collection from Steam ,and just added RJW and a few submods. (Newly downloaded. No ancient versions.)

Thank you! 

8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

probably

disable animations

buy better single threaded cpu

Sorry, but latelly found fps drops during sex on the ground. In bed it stable. So, don't think it animation issue.
CPU is 5900X, don't think I can buy something better

upd
Didn't know that ono of new mechanic is clothed sex. For some reason some mod cloth ingnore rule for sex cloth.

Edited by UNITAR

I was thinking of introducing a 'cuckold' trait. The only things it has to do is change the negative 'my partner cheated on me' moodlet to a positive one and the debuff to the social relation into a positive one. Eventually i'd like to add a job giver but this is out of the scope.

What files would I have to look into? I have very little experience modding and would be happy to collaborate with someone if they're down for it.

On 1/7/2022 at 2:21 AM, little-tigerlily95 said:

I'm having an issue where Direct Control doesn't seem to work for consensual sex. I have Direct Control on, but when I right-click on other pawns, either I don't have any sex options, or if the pawn is sleeping, I only have options for rape. I have hookups enabled, and the options for minimum fuckability, attractiveness and opinion turned right down. I used to be able to right-click on pawns and direct them to have consensual sex with Direct Control now, but since a few updates ago, I have had this problem and haven't been able to figure out how to fix it.

These are my mods:

20220107192129_1.jpg

20220107192137_1.jpg

20220107192154_1.jpg

Same, sorry, didnt see a response and would like one, my hero can have sex with some pawns and not others like my wife?