Hello, I have made a continuation for the RJW Crests addon, for RJW 5.3.0 or later.

These craftable and installable crests increase various sex-related stats like sex frequency (drive), satisfaction, fertility, and and vulnerability.

Source code: https://github.com/EuclideanClass/RJW-Crests

Edit: Updated to latest version.

rjw-crests.zip

Edited by TizzleWizzle
13 hours ago, striker05 said:

Is there already a way to disable rape between colonists?

So that only comfort-rape designated pawns and non-colonists are used.

How did you get rape to happen between them? There's several people here who can't get that to happen and it seems to be because the Rapist trait got its rape turned into a Mental Break. The code for it seems to have gotten copied from Drug Binge and then not properly adjusted because now Rapists just do drugs instead of fucking anyone.

Hypersexuals doing the raping? Because that's the only ones running around raping people for the rest of us. Can you detail the specifics like what pawns are raping/getting raped and what your settings are?

12 hours ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

Isn't that default behavior?  Do you have the rapist ideology?  Or rapist trait on people?  I keep the rapist trait turned off even if the game thinks i'm a pathetic cheater.

6 hours ago, FrogFrozen said:

How did you get rape to happen between them? There's several people here who can't get that to happen and it seems to be because the Rapist trait got its rape turned into a Mental Break. The code for it seems to have gotten copied from Drug Binge and then not properly adjusted because now Rapists just do drugs instead of fucking anyone.

Hypersexuals doing the raping? Because that's the only ones running around raping people for the rest of us. Can you detail the specifics like what pawns are raping/getting raped and what your settings are?

The thing is that I use my modpack that I compiled half a year ago so it would be inconsiderate of me to give you outdated information. However, I asked this question half a year ago as well where a moderator told me that allowing your colonists to rape only comfort-rape designated pawns or non-colonists is not possible. So I thought that this is a (somewhat weird) design feature.

My problem is that non-rapist colonists do not use comfort-rape pawns but the moment I give them the rapist trait they ONLY use other colonists. Is this not the case for you guys?

@FrogFrozen No Hypersexuals. Only pawns with rapist trait. Pawns are only raping colonists (while furiously switching between clothed and naked state). They still get a rape mental break sometimes tho as well.

Write me if you need more information!

11 hours ago, striker05 said:

The thing is that I use my modpack that I compiled half a year ago so it would be inconsiderate of me to give you outdated information. However, I asked this question half a year ago as well where a moderator told me that allowing your colonists to rape only comfort-rape designated pawns or non-colonists is not possible. So I thought that this is a (somewhat weird) design feature.

My problem is that non-rapist colonists do not use comfort-rape pawns but the moment I give them the rapist trait they ONLY use other colonists. Is this not the case for you guys?

@FrogFrozen No Hypersexuals. Only pawns with rapist trait. Pawns are only raping colonists (while furiously switching between clothed and naked state). They still get a rape mental break sometimes tho as well.

Write me if you need more information!

Correct, that is not the case for me and never has been.

im playing 1.3 version with the "nameless" mod, 
i ve got my (female) prisoner already so i want my two (male) colonists to keep their morale high...
i try to set them as HERO but i dont really know how to do it...
i get into the mod section inplay i click on the colonist name, i click on hero and nothing happens
same when i pick for my prisoner to be a "comfort" pawn...
i must be missing something, 
any step by step help?

ok its hella weird one time its an adult baby 0 age that no one can interact with (atleast if a prisoner gave birth to it no idea about reg pawns) and then i used char editor to age it by 3 years which then people well bring it food. But when i set the age back down to 0 and 9 days it changes to a kid model and goes back to being non interactable any ideas?

update

cant interact with it as a colonist ether

Edited by reee1999
32 minutes ago, Aannt said:

Which file is it that sets the age-restriction? 

Asking for a friend. 

That's like the easiest setting to find and it's not in some obfuscated coder format like a lot of others.. Do you know about:

Options --->Mod settings

Edited by S32S32S5
46 minutes ago, reee1999 said:

ok its hella weird one time its an adult baby 0 age that no one can interact with (atleast if a prisoner gave birth to it no idea about reg pawns) and then i used char editor to age it by 3 years which then people well bring it food. But when i set the age back down to 0 and 9 days it changes to a kid model and goes back to being non interactable any ideas?

update

cant interact with it as a colonist ether

I'm going through that right now too