I install Menstruation mod form this post but female pawn and animal don't spawn egg.

And when i use character edit to change penis they don't spawn cum in uterus (only new pawn default penis have semen),Any way can fix it?(every mod is new)

edit:some of them can spawn egg and some don't, unless use ovulation pills

Edited by 745795313
fix
19 hours ago, Oito-Bit said:

Hi, I'm having a problem, every time a woman will rape a man riding him vaginally, the game acts like the men it's the receiver, and the woman the penetrator, I have basically all submods of RJW, anyone with the same problem? Any idea how to solve it?

Probably a bunch of mod are outdated. I can't imagine trying to all of the submods to work. I have 3 submods and am waiting months for a forth to update.

Also, "the game acts like" is a vague as you can possible be and I have no clue what you mean.

Hi,
I have a problem with the performance hit to the game with this mod. Specifically rjw.patch_semenOverlay:DrawSemen.
It doesn't matter if I have the semen settings on or off in the mod settings. It still does about 5-15% of the cpu hit according to harmony patches (dubs). It seems to me it checks all pawns every single tick, which is waaay waaaay overkill.
Is there any way I can eliminate DrawSemen completely without uninstalling the mod?

2 hours ago, Hurtbucket said:

Hi,
I have a problem with the performance hit to the game with this mod. Specifically rjw.patch_semenOverlay:DrawSemen.
It doesn't matter if I have the semen settings on or off in the mod settings. It still does about 5-15% of the cpu hit according to harmony patches (dubs). It seems to me it checks all pawns every single tick, which is waaay waaaay overkill.
Is there any way I can eliminate DrawSemen completely without uninstalling the mod?

that's why semen overlay was removed from rjw and moved to a submod, update your rjw

Does anyone know what one would need to do to mod it so that Animals can have Random Rape mental break (or something similar to that effect)? Can this be achieved via editing xml files only or do I need to write / modify some C# and then compile?

Edited by nononysss
On 9/30/2022 at 7:04 PM, S32S32S5 said:

Probably a bunch of mod are outdated. I can't imagine trying to all of the submods to work. I have 3 submods and am waiting months for a forth to update.

Also, "the game acts like" is a vague as you can possible be and I have no clue what you mean.

It's probably outdated mods then, I honestly just throw the mods and hope to work, when one crashes I remove it, life is simple.

I honestly don't know how to put in better words then "the game acts like", but what I meant is that, for some reason, the women are penetrating the men, it's like te code it's swapping the pawns when executing a woman raping act.

4 hours ago, Oito-Bit said:

It's probably outdated mods then, I honestly just throw the mods and hope to work, when one crashes I remove it, life is simple.

I honestly don't know how to put in better words then "the game acts like", but what I meant is that, for some reason, the women are penetrating the men, it's like te code it's swapping the pawns when executing a woman raping act.

Sounds like a specific RJW game option being underdeveloped. That game option also felt a little off. As far as I know, it may be impossible for a woman to get pregnant from an unwilling man. It's been a long time since I've had settings where I can see results of that.

Edited by S32S32S5
1 hour ago, nodonteven said:

anyone else having trouble with github not working?

Have you updated all RJW related mods? I had many issues before I simply went and did a deep cleaning of old mods. Look at the FAQ tab for related mods and see if any is outdated or is updated in another mod.

1 hour ago, jenova666 said:

Have you updated all RJW related mods? I had many issues before I simply went and did a deep cleaning of old mods. Look at the FAQ tab for related mods and see if any is outdated or is updated in another mod.

It won't let me post a picture, but the github website just says it can't be reached.

Edited by nodonteven
On 9/28/2022 at 2:26 AM, Elysich said:

Hi, 

I'm not even sure if this is actually a bug... Or some other mod preventing said action. 

But for some reason my pawns can't engange in any sexual activity with pawns outside of their realtionship. 

Pawn 1 and Pawn 2 are lovers. I can make them have sex, etc.
Now why can't I suddenly make Pawn 2 and Pawn 3 engange in sex? 

The ideology accepts free love and unlimited spouses. 

There's no "Have sex with X" option for Pawn 3. (Even with Pawn 2 being the hero and turning on all Cheating thingies in the Mod settings.)

I'd appreciate some help. 
It might be useful, I did download the Pharaoh dynasties collection from Steam ,and just added RJW and a few submods. (Newly downloaded. No ancient versions.)

Thank you! 

On 9/29/2022 at 8:51 AM, Skye_Firestar said:

Same, sorry, didnt see a response and would like one, my hero can have sex with some pawns and not others like my wife?

I also have this issue and I found out what the issue(ish, there is something more but I don't know what(Ideo's?)) is.

so in my game I have 1xM(18) and 3xF(18.18,37) and the Male(18) couldn't have sex with the Female(37)

so I did some testing

I decreased the age of the Female(37) to 20 years old and it started working (21 doesn't work) *I stopped at 18

then I increase the age of the Male to 21 and all of the them stopped working. until I increased one of the Females to 20 years old

so there is three years difference between Sex working and not working

there is more to this but I am not skilled in Rimworld Modding to give any better answer

Edited by Invictusblade

I love RJW so much that when i hear a new Rimworld update and expansion are coming out my reaction is to be unhappy lol.  

Ideology was awesome but Biotech doesn't sound all that interesting to me.  If it was a mod I'd probably pass but i'd imagine we'll all need it eventually to run RJW (like Royalty and orgasms)?  About the only fun sounding part is babies and children (RJW can do pregnancies i hope) but this line:

A rich childhood makes a capable adult. Every few years, you choose which traits and passions a child will develop.

Every few years?!  How long do they think a rimworld colony lasts?  I'm not going to play for in-world decades to raise babies to adults.

2 hours ago, Rimworld Traveller said:

I love RJW so much that when i hear a new Rimworld update and expansion are coming out my reaction is to be unhappy lol.  

Ideology was awesome but Biotech doesn't sound all that interesting to me.  If it was a mod I'd probably pass but i'd imagine we'll all need it eventually to run RJW (like Royalty and orgasms)?  About the only fun sounding part is babies and children (RJW can do pregnancies i hope) but this line:

Every few years?!  How long do they think a rimworld colony lasts?  I'm not going to play for in-world decades to raise babies to adults.

Pretty sure they will not let it take 10 years. They are saying accelerated growth. Also. The way babies work in RJW is far far worse. It takes like 4 years at the least for the child to even feed themselves, but they can walk around at a very slow speed.

1 hour ago, jenova666 said:

Pretty sure they will not let it take 10 years. They are saying accelerated growth. Also. The way babies work in RJW is far far worse. It takes like 4 years at the least for the child to even feed themselves, but they can walk around at a very slow speed.

you say worse 

i say realistic

On 10/5/2022 at 9:12 AM, Invictusblade said:

I also have this issue and I found out what the issue(ish, there is something more but I don't know what(Ideo's?)) is.

so in my game I have 1xM(18) and 3xF(18.18,37) and the Male(18) couldn't have sex with the Female(37)

so I did some testing

I decreased the age of the Female(37) to 20 years old and it started working (21 doesn't work) *I stopped at 18

then I increase the age of the Male to 21 and all of the them stopped working. until I increased one of the Females to 20 years old

so there is three years difference between Sex working and not working

there is more to this but I am not skilled in Rimworld Modding to give any better answer

So you are using Romance Mods and everything is working as intended then yeah ?

16 hours ago, jenova666 said:

Realistic yes. But a game is a game. I want to have fun. If I want a child that is realistic. I just get a real one.

Well, there are tons of mods to boost the children's growth like biosculpture+. Besides that, Babies and Children have an indepth aging speed config to make thing sas fas or as slow as you want.