29 minutes ago, S32S32S5 said:

That's like the easiest setting to find and it's not in some obfuscated coder format like a lot of others.. Do you know about:

Options --->Mod settings

I think you might have misunderstood me what I was refering too... 

55 minutes ago, S32S32S5 said:

That's like the easiest setting to find and it's not in some obfuscated coder format like a lot of others.. Do you know about:

Options --->Mod settings

I was blind, and I figured it was disabled due to loverslab rules.

Though I can't find any settings for incest? I can't romance cause of incestious relationship or whatever... 

13 minutes ago, ANHEIDOLIA said:

do i need to specifically use the 1.4 folder inside of rjw master folder or does the game automatically know which one to use? this isn't clarified anywhere

The game knows which one to use. Drop the entire rjw-master folder into your mods directory.

Also I noticed there are 2 fertility stats now. The old RJW one and the new vanilla Rimworld one. I also noticed they're different. Which one is actually being used?

is anyone good at reading debug logs? I think vanilla expanded is causing an issue. It stops me from being able to draft my pawns. 

Vanilla expanded Accessories

error that pops up

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at MVCF.Commands.Command_VerbTargetExtended.GroupsWith (Verse.Gizmo other) [0x00016] in <2d495b4bf8fb48189a49720fa4a5fad5>:0 
  at Verse.GizmoGridDrawer.DrawGizmoGrid (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] gizmos, System.Single startX, Verse.Gizmo& mouseoverGizmo, System.Func`2[T,TResult] customActivatorFunc, System.Func`2[T,TResult] highlightFunc, System.Func`2[T,TResult] lowlightFunc) [0x0006f] in <e5e3eba73a8e46a39c1159649251e857>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.InspectGizmoGrid.RimWorld.InspectGizmoGrid.DrawInspectGizmoGridFor_Patch0(System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<object>,Verse.Gizmo&) currentSelectable: null 
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

While I'm not having a drafting issue, it seems the game refuses to spawn nymphs despite it being enabled. Even debug spawning doesn't work (also having unrelated item spawn issues, probably deep storage).

Spoiler

Error while generating pawn. Rethrowing. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.Nymph_Generator.sum_previous_gains (RimWorld.SkillDef def, RimWorld.Pawn_StoryTracker sto, Verse.Pawn_AgeTracker age) [0x00021] in <39e94fd132354a7c8f0a30b75aacfc1d>:0 
  at rjw.Nymph_Generator.set_skills (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00030] in <39e94fd132354a7c8f0a30b75aacfc1d>:0 
  at rjw.Patch_PawnGenerator.Fix_Nymph (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest& request, Verse.Pawn& __result) [0x00014] in <39e94fd132354a7c8f0a30b75aacfc1d>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch6(Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&)
  at Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateOrRedressPawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest request) [0x00188] in <e5e3eba73a8e46a39c1159649251e857>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn_Patch4(Verse.PawnGenerationRequest)
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch4 (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator:Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn_Patch4 (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GeneratePawn (Verse.PawnKindDef,RimWorld.Faction)
Verse.DebugToolsSpawning/<>c__DisplayClass0_0:<SpawnPawn>b__1 ()
Verse.DebugTool:DebugToolOnGUI ()
Verse.DebugTools:DebugToolsOnGUI ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI_Patch2 (RimWorld.UIRoot_Play)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.OnGUI_Patch1 (Verse.Root)

Also, the option for "Hero Mode" doesn't seem to show on pawns, despite also being enabled in the settings.

Edited by InfiniteImperator
More information
13 hours ago, Aannt said:

I was blind, and I figured it was disabled due to loverslab rules.

Though I can't find any settings for incest? I can't romance cause of incestious relationship or whatever... 

12 hours ago, SingleForLife said:

there are/were mods for that, here on LL even but I don't know whether the threads are still up or not and I doubt the mods are updated to 1.4 anyway

You can do it yourselves pretty easily, assuming nothing has changed. From an older post of mine:

On 1/25/2022 at 7:31 AM, MadGenuis said:

Okay, just had a bit of a wild goose chase figuring out how to solve this for myself, so I just wanted to leave a short guide on how to make incestuous colonies more viable here for if and when others come looking for that information.

First the part I already knew: go to RimWorld/Data/Core/Defs/PawnRelationDefs/PawnRelations_FamilyByBlood.xml, change the incestOpinionOffset to deal with the negative Incestuous opinion, and change romanceChanceFactor for attraction, of different relations.

incestOpinionOffset is a signed integer that determines how opinions of others is altered toward someone in an incestuous relationship, and romanceChanceFactor is, as the variable name suggests, a factor that adjusts how romantically and sexually viable related pawns consider each other. romanceChanceFactor of 1 is default, less than 1 is less attraction, higher than 1 is more attracted.

Now, the part I did not know until moments ago: go to RimWorld/Mods/RJW/Defs/PawnRelationDef/PawnRelation_Beast.xml and do the same thing there.

I remembered having seen that file before when I stumbled upon it again and not being sure what its classes referred to (and the comments in the xml seems to indicate I am not alone in this), but I had some opinion debuffs active even after editing PawnRelations_FamilyByBlood.xml, and changing PawnRelation_Beast.xml fixed that.

Hi lots of love to the creators + troubleshooters here ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ I have a huge modlist but I updated everything to 1.4

RJW just wont start sex !!! two colonists will go to the start location but instead of the animation starting one of the colonists just leaves and the other is stuck there frozen standing until I draft them????

I thought it was a load order or outdated mod but I've tried everything!!!

F+12:

https://gist.github.com/5b40b378d0f100a280a1fa5f70f6d988

5 minutes ago, brieas said:

Hi lots of love to the creators + troubleshooters here ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ I have a huge modlist but I updated everything to 1.4

RJW just wont start sex !!! two colonists will go to the start location but instead of the animation starting one of the colonists just leaves and the other is stuck there frozen standing until I draft them????

I thought it was a load order or outdated mod but I've tried everything!!!

F+12:

https://gist.github.com/5b40b378d0f100a280a1fa5f70f6d988

oddly seems like hair modding plus is at fault

What is the minimun age for getting pregnant?(Humanlike)

I see you can change the infertility age in the mod settings, but not the fertility age. Is the same as age of consent or? 

Because currently, I have set pregnancy chance to 100% and my pawn doesn't get pregnant(She is above age of consent)

9 hours ago, Podo_seed said:

Hello, is Rimjob World not compatible with Biotech yet? I was having fun at Rimjob World with animation add-ons, menstrual cycle, ideology, sex experience, and attaching and detaching genitals.

I haven't actually tried making kids yet, but just judging by the comments here, I do not think RJW is completely compatible with Biotech yet haha

1 hour ago, doublebumper said:

I haven't actually tried making kids yet, but just judging by the comments here, I do not think RJW is completely compatible with Biotech yet haha

RJW is in fact compatible. RJW sex will result in Biotech pregnancy, if you have it, Gene inheritance works. Biotech handles the kids and pregnancy. Body parts are correctly assigned to everyone, including custom xenotypes.

I'm not sure who started this "RJW doesn't work with Biotech yet", but it has been working since the test release for a week now.

9 hours ago, doublebumper said:

8 hours ago, yoyoman69 said:

RJW is in fact compatible. RJW sex will result in Biotech pregnancy, if you have it, Gene inheritance works. Biotech handles the kids and pregnancy. Body parts are correctly assigned to everyone, including custom xenotypes.

I'm not sure who started this "RJW doesn't work with Biotech yet", but it has been working since the test release for a week now.

Thank you! I think I need to update the mod.

Not to distract from compatibility patching and updates. On the rape front, I feel like the way vulnerability works is a little bit off. Just minor tweaks. Particularly in enabling females. I think it should be based on a difference in vulnerability rather than a fixed value. If I set it at 100% I just don’t feel a woman with 99% vulnerability taking advantage of a pawn with 101% vulnerability makes sense.  Also if it’s allowed I don’t see why a female with 200% vulnerability couldn’t take advantage of a pawn with 220% vulnerability. To me a vulnerability difference either as a fixed value or a percentage would be more realistic.   This would also make slaves and prisoners targeting each other based on a hierarchy more believable. Pawn a has a vulnerability of 70%, pawn b has 150%, pawn c has 220%. Pawn a with rape b or c. Pawn b will rape c. Pawn c will never rape because they are the bottom of the chain. Pawn d gets introduced with a vulnerability of 300% and now pawn c has a target 

Edited by PeachyBeechMTi
15 hours ago, yoyoman69 said:

Haha I meant it somewhat jokingly

For every bug comment, there are a hundred people playing normally without commenting