Can anyone tell me where I went wrong? Only Hugslib and RJW installed.

Spoiler

Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at UI/Tab/ComfortPrisoner_on in any active mod or in base resources.
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.ContentFinder`1<UnityEngine.Texture2D>:Get (string,bool)
rjw.MainTab.PawnColumnWorker_IsBreeder:.cctor ()
System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:RunClassConstructor (System.RuntimeTypeHandle)
Verse.StaticConstructorOnStartupUtility:CallAll ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader/<>c:<DoPlayLoad>b__4_3 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate (bool&)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root)
Verse.Root_Entry:Update ()

22 minutes ago, throwaway118290 said:

Same here, tried enabling the direct mode in the settings thing too. Attached is the hugslog.

It might have to do with the animations framework, even the animals are doing it vanilla style hmm

Your rimworld is out of date. The ui is bugging out due to a new function that a mod expects you to have but dont. TryFindBestFoodSourceFor_NewTemp <-- you dont have this because your game is out of date.

3 hours ago, Kilgaxe1994 said:

Lots of errors, hard to pinpoint exactly what's causing right click menu errors. My money is on Nephila, that mod isnt actively worked on to make it keep functioning. Its throwing lots errors so eh probably that.

44 minutes ago, DefiledSaucer said:

Turns out, still having the same problems. I took the Menstrual Cycle mod out, still got nothing. Sex value's still not going up. I also might've added a few more Steam mods.

https://gist.github.com/ea994a9062c85f311d915f5307c9ffd5 here's the hugslog

Licentia Labs. Your using an ancient version

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Emi driver=JobDriver_WhoreIsServingVisitors (toilIndex=5) driver.job=(WhoreIsServingVisitors (Job_153252) A=Thing_Human53944 B=Thing_DoubleBed53775)
System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 01000025 (from typeref, class/assembly RJWSexperience.Ideology.HETag, RJWSexperience.Ideology, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)
  at RJWHawk.BondOnly.RJW_Patch_Aftersex.Postfix (rjw.SexProps props) [0x00037] in <383ee11b98aa4d4a81289336901cdd9a>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.rjw.SexUtility.Aftersex_Patch3(rjw.SexProps)
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (rjw.SexProps props) [0x0004b] in <8a22136737a4484698e9e534319feee5>:0
  at rjwwhoring.JobDriver_WhoreIsServingVisitors+<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<MakeNewToils>b__14 () [0x00001] in <0b252c344ab345788a59bdadc3febee5>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <5a9c875c0f514bb899758b234bce4779>:0  
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

I got a problem with whoring addon. Whore hooks up normally, does the act with client, but she does not get paid. Mods conflict?

image.png.c1f1b98a7c9ed82694827e7e1794651b.png

Edit: I remove sexperience stuff in the same save. She now get paid. 
[RJW] PayPriceToWhore for client Kiko
[RJW]  MoneyPrinting 50 silver to pay price
[RJW] rjwwhoring.JobDriver_WhoreIsServingVisitors:afterSex toil - Kiko tried to pay 42(whore price) + 8(room modifier) silver to Emi
[RJW]  Paid full price

Edited by krappaclub

Downloaded RJW yesterday along with some other addons to test with in my current modlist, I haven't had any noticeable trouble aside from two things.

1. I honestly have no clue what this is about, got a debug log for this mod.

Spoiler

Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at UI/Tab/ComfortPrisoner_on in any active mod or in base resources.
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch1 (string)
Verse.ContentFinder`1<UnityEngine.Texture2D>:Get (string,bool)
rjw.MainTab.Icon.PawnColumnWorker_IsBreeder:.cctor ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers:System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.RunClassConstructor_Patch1 (System.RuntimeTypeHandle)
BetterLoading.Stage.InitialLoad.StageRunStaticCctors/<StaticConstructAll>d__16:MoveNext ()
UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator,intptr)

2. Pawn hediffs rest to "Average" when opening pawn's profile via CharactorEditor. Understandable if the problem is caused by the editor mod itself, but it's still rather troublesome that I have to adjust the severity slider everytime I notice it tick back to "Average"

Both of these issues occurred even before the 5.2.0 update and I can't seem find a solution to my problems in this thread, if there is then I certainly couldn't find it.

Edited by KochiMelon

First of all, I want to say I'm very sorry for the sheer amount of mods I have.

So I've noticed a problem when it comes to pregnancy. I've noticed when using RJW Menstrual Cycle (forked) that when a pawn has an egg ready and another pawn cums in them, I do see that the egg is fertilized, but a while after the egg just disappears. I could test to see if I can find the issue, but with the mods I have, and how long it takes to load up the game, I thought I'd try my luck here. I'll upload a before and after and my HugLog.

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/bea6458d3592694d88f65aa87481863a

Fertilized.png

Not fertilized.png

EDIT: Alright so I messed around a bit with the settings for RJW Menstrual Cycle. Increasing implantation chance fixed my issue. Seems it just wasn't taking.

Edited by heartburn
Issue is resolved
13 hours ago, Goremand said:

Is there a way to increase the damage done during rape? So that sex slave prisoners don't last forever.

train melee of your rapists, giving them claws or other dangerous implants also increases damage

5 hours ago, Achok said:

my pawn gets stunned after I switch on sexoverdrive. its happening when my pawn orgasming. Its gets stunned and status gettin bred

that feature is old and not really functional

... So i have a rather unfortunate issue, im fairly certain its to do with RJW or its addons, and i would love some help troubleshooting this issue.

Let me set the stage - big raid, we used all we had, one pawn, a female alien with huge breasts and who is late stage pregnant, gets her left shot off, she is carried to bed.

we use magic and psy powers to heal her on the way.

she gets to the bed, they put her in - she instantly gets out of bed and this is a inifante loop

im utterly at a loss for words, i have no idea what to do, i see no logic in this, i tried to set their schedule to be all sleep, i tried removing all their work prio's and only have patient and bed rest, nothing, still the same.

i used charecter editor mod, fixed her leg, SUDDENLY SHE WILL LAY IN BED.

something about having 10% or below moving stat breaks the pawns, i have a massive mod list that works fine on its own, but RJW just breaks it, and no i do not have any of the incompatible mobs installed.

after checking i had the adroid tiers mod installed yet they seem to be working fine for me ?

i removed it, and the issue remains, pawns with too low moving stat cant stay in bed

this issue kinda breaks the game, any idea what could be causing it ? it feels like a mod conflict, but RJW and its patches and addons are added last.

please help, thank you.