2 hours ago, NamingIsHard said:

I tried to compile but errors were reported on parts that I have not modified. Something like cannot find harmonyLib, cannot find multiplyaer API, cannot find SyncMethod

That means you are too Noob and do not have enough knowledge to understand the requirements needed to complete the compilation of a Unity/Rimworld assembly "Component". 

Try to learn crawling before walking. Do basic tutorial first.  

https://www.rimworldwiki.com/wiki/Modding_Tutorials

You also need to learn how to add reference libraries to Visual Studio projects and which libraries for Rimworld and Rimworld 3rd party programmer tools.  GoogleFu your way to knowledge. 

note: Some libraries already provided in the mod archives.  

Edited by safado
On 10/19/2021 at 1:50 PM, NamingIsHard said:

I tried to modify the source files to enable players to control the number of parental traits can be inherited by babies, but I'm new to C# and don't know how to test it myself, may someone take a look?

generatebabies function in Hediff_BasePregnancy.cs is modified, started at line 580, end at line 710

for RJWPregnancySettings.cs, I added two new setting values to control maximum number of traits babies can inherit from father and/or mother, at line38-39, line224-229, and line264-265

modified file attached

merged

uhh.....

welcome to RimJobWorld Insider Program 

(applause!)

erm... well... this is build from dev branch with pretty much rewrite of interaction system and rmb functionality

with the aim to make system dynamic, instead of being hardcoded, therefore, all previous interactionDefs were removed/changed

interactions now has modextension <li Class="rjw.Modules.Interactions.DefModExtensions.InteractionSelectorExtension"> which describes what happens/ what parts involved

so with this, you or not you, can add as many options to rmb/pawn ai sex as they want

there is \Defs\InteractionDef\RJW_Interaction template.xml  with XMLSchema file so you can build any(probably) interaction you want, Use Visual Studio Code + XML Extension(redhat.vscode-xml) for validation

i mostly want feedback on rmb menu, rmb labels

that said, you need a new save, and your rjw addons most likely not compatible

rjw insider preview.zip

15 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

uhh.....

welcome to RimJobWorld Insider Program 

(applause!)

erm... well... this is build from dev branch with pretty much rewrite of interaction system and rmb functionality

with the aim to make system dynamic, instead of being hardcoded, therefore, all previous interactionDefs were removed/changed

interactions now has modextension <li Class="rjw.Modules.Interactions.DefModExtensions.InteractionSelectorExtension"> which describes what happens/ what parts involved

so with this, you or not you, can add as many options to rmb/pawn ai sex as they want

there is \Defs\InteractionDef\RJW_Interaction template.xml  with XMLSchema file so you can build any(probably) interaction you want, Use Visual Studio Code + XML Extension(redhat.vscode-xml) for validation

i mostly want feedback on rmb menu, rmb labels

that said, you need a new save, and your rjw addons most likely not compatible

rjw insider preview.zip 3.38 MB · 2 downloads

that's exciting!  a new era in RJW maybe?

On 10/19/2021 at 4:17 AM, DaMan1 said:

man i was running with 3 jedi masters scenario. 1 was long dead but after the last raid i lost my leader jedi chris... But now i see that her wife is pregnant and his legacy is living! Ahahaha man rjw is amazing

20211019111656_1.jpg

I know it's not an answer to the question, but I've been really curious as to where your UI comes from.

How exaclty Improved Insectoids break the whole egg laying thing ? It breaks for every race with a ovipositor or just the insects improved ?

I dont know how exaclty they are supposed to reproduce too. only wild insectoids can lay eggs ? never tried to make some breeding lair with megaspiders for example so i dont know if i cant make both work or im just messing my game ... I actually prefer non raping/egg laying insects so if one mod just bypass the other im cool, i just want my insects to reproduce no matter how

Hello everyone, I experience this issue that when my pawn whoring or force to have sex by using debug option with visitor, they won't get pregnant. However, when my pawn have sex with my other pawn or get raped by visitor, they could be pregnant. Is it intentional that whoring wont cause pregnant? because I think I experience that whoring can cause pregnancy back then.

Hello there, I have a question. Do pawns not get pregnant from the gangbang ritual? I have one male and 14 females, none of them got pregnant the first two rounds even though sexpertise showed they all did vaginal with the male pawn. Put them on high fertility pills the third time and still nothing. Just bad luck or...?

11 hours ago, Louraline said:

Hello there, I have a question. Do pawns not get pregnant from the gangbang ritual? I have one male and 14 females, none of them got pregnant the first two rounds even though sexpertise showed they all did vaginal with the male pawn. Put them on high fertility pills the third time and still nothing. Just bad luck or...?

sometimes they say they had it but they dont. You need to check it iin the sexperience tab or info. But most likely you need to increase the luck of getting pregnant in the rjw pregnancy setting

On 7/15/2021 at 4:12 PM, MillerMiljic said:

Im having a slight issue with the insect stuff, the oral impregnation isnt working at all. I have the option checked but even if I use the dev console to tame one and have it do oral, it never implants the egg. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

I am unsure if this was already addressed, but I have the same problem. Playing latest release of RJW.

If pawn is male and animal is male, invite for breeding not working in 1.3 last of version RJW. They go to the bed and then just go away instally witout any actions. That's interesting bag. How to fix? idk. For me nothing happens, if  pawn is female and animal male work all right, 

On 10/25/2021 at 1:55 PM, DaMan1 said:

sometimes they say they had it but they dont. You need to check it iin the sexperience tab or info. But most likely you need to increase the luck of getting pregnant in the rjw pregnancy setting

Already put 100% chance but still failed to get child from visitors when whoring, I just kinda gave up and put everyone with masochist trait and put everyone "free for use" for my monster girl village hahaha.

anyhow thank you for answering

So here's my take with the pregnancy issue, sorry if it's redundant.

Here is the framework: max fertility and impregnation chance. No submods*.

I have Colonist A, Male. When A initiates sex with another pawn, it results in pregnancy. Whenever A is any way or form the "passive" part, no pregnancy occurs. Basically when I use another pawn and use the rmb menu on A OR when A invites an animal for breeding. 

*I tried used the menstruation mod to find an alternative. Very similar problem: If A initiates sex, the sperm transfers to the womb. If A is passive, it's like the act never happened. The sex need is still fulfilled.

I tried it out in different scenarios, and it still persists. Also don't get an error message. I let steam recheck my game files and already deleted the mod config folder... no solution. Later I will try the good ol' disable/enable mods method.

Edited by Zellon
4 hours ago, Zellon said:

I have Colonist A, Male. When A initiates sex with another pawn, it results in pregnancy. Whenever A is any way or form the "passive" part, no pregnancy occurs. Basically when I use another pawn and use the rmb menu on A OR when A invites an animal for breeding. 

*I tried used the menstruation mod to find an alternative. Very similar problem: If A initiates sex, the sperm transfers to the womb. If A is passive, it's like the act never happened. The sex need is still fulfilled.

I tried it out in different scenarios, and it still persists. Also don't get an error message. I let steam recheck my game files and already deleted the mod config folder... no solution. Later I will try the good ol' disable/enable mods method.

Since you specified "no submods" there may be a mod involved, like other races. It sounds like the others pawns may be incapable of properly initiating for some other reason. I've had one pawn with the issue(a female who could only succeed with the passive role) who was from a race mod so I thought the race mod was partially incompatible with some of RJW mechanics.

Edited by S32S32S5
10 hours ago, Zellon said:

welcum to sad reality

7 hours ago, S32S32S5 said:

Since you specified "no submods" there may be a mod involved, like other races. It sounds like the others pawns may be incapable of properly initiating for some other reason. I've had one pawn with the issue(a female who could only succeed with the passive role) who was from a race mod so I thought the race mod was partially incompatible with some of RJW mechanics.

I don't think it's an race issue. Like I said, I try it in different scenarios and on different colonists. A is not always the same colonist or race. 

But I am now trying to disable one after another and perhaps I find the culprit.

Edit: It sometimes actually works. The status appears for a split second and is then immediately terminated.

Edited by Zellon