I decided to remove all other mods except for RJW, its addons and required libraries. I still get the same error, but these logs might be more helpful (easier to discover the issue).

Player.log

output_log.txt

If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.

EDIT: Running more and more tests, changing loadorders, mods and so on, the only thing I find that's constant is the 

Didn't select TribadismF, 'Pawn name' missing vagina.

There are times when sex completes without problems, and it seems irrelevant of the loaded mods. But EVERY time I crash, it's always that in my log. And it doesn't appear when I'm not crashing. For now I put scizzoring in the RJW options to 1%. Hopefully that means that I will only crash 1% of the time.

But...who's telling my male characters to do lesbian stuff? Is there an option somewhere that I'm missing? Sadly, if that's not fixed, the whole slew of great mods in here can't be in a proper playthrough, since I have no idea what's causing this and I can't find any info online about this error.

EDIT2: Nope. Changing the scizzoring chance did nothing to help. I'm pretty sure it's something obvious, since nobody else has mentioned a consistent crash like that, almost every time a sex/rape action is about to finish (at around 75-90% of the way to climax). Bet I've done something wrong myself, even if I tried to follow the instruction on every one of the mods.

Edited by zerthaimon
4 hours ago, zerthaimon said:

I decided to remove all other mods except for RJW, its addons and required libraries. I still get the same error, but these logs might be more helpful (easier to discover the issue).

Player.log 16.37 kB · 0 downloads

output_log.txt 48.62 kB · 1 download

If anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.

EDIT: Running more and more tests, changing loadorders, mods and so on, the only thing I find that's constant is the 

Didn't select TribadismF, 'Pawn name' missing vagina.

There are times when sex completes without problems, and it seems irrelevant of the loaded mods. But EVERY time I crash, it's always that in my log. And it doesn't appear when I'm not crashing. For now I put scizzoring in the RJW options to 1%. Hopefully that means that I will only crash 1% of the time.

But...who's telling my male characters to do lesbian stuff? Is there an option somewhere that I'm missing? Sadly, if that's not fixed, the whole slew of great mods in here can't be in a proper playthrough, since I have no idea what's causing this and I can't find any info online about this error.

EDIT2: Nope. Changing the scizzoring chance did nothing to help. I'm pretty sure it's something obvious, since nobody else has mentioned a consistent crash like that, almost every time a sex/rape action is about to finish (at around 75-90% of the way to climax). Bet I've done something wrong myself, even if I tried to follow the instruction on every one of the mods.

Try testing by removing rjw.dirtytalk, Tory187.RJWAnimAddons.VoicePatch, Tory187.RJWAnimAddons.XtraAnims, and Tory187.RJWAnimAddons.AnimalPatch. 

It is a guess because I do not have those installed for Rimword 1.3. 

2 hours ago, 745795313 said:

Any way to control animal to breeding someone? I have a male dog and female cat and i use RJW Menstruation , I want the dog and cat make baby but they just dont sex. I wish i have a way control a animal to breed someone (bad at english sorry)

select the cat and click the paw icon, then select the dog and click the doggystyle icon.

that should allow the dog to breed the cat

2 hours ago, 745795313 said:

Any way to control animal to breeding someone? I have a male dog and female cat and i use RJW Menstruation , I want the dog and cat make baby but they just dont sex. I wish i have a way control a animal to breed someone (bad at english sorry)

Try the wild animal sex mod. It does exactly as the name implies.

Out of curiosity, why is Animal Genetics incompatible? I've been using both for a few days and animal genetics is safe to just remove thankfully, but I thought I'd ask to check what it's breaking since it turns out I just sort of like it. Is the sort of issue that can easily break a save?

On 7/15/2021 at 10:25 PM, luffyboy said:

Hey tory, just wanted to report that your suggestion of making an overwrite via HAR did the trick. Im now reliably able to have pawns spawning at around 25% having small or lower breast, 50ish% average. 15% large, 10% huge,enormous,massive. 

Just how i want it. thanks very much!

I'm having the exact same problem you are, but unlike you I can't make heads or tails of where I should edit and what. I don't suppose you'd like to give a short "guide" to exactly where I need to go and what I need to do there?

I would appreciate that very very much.

1 hour ago, Blackberri said:

Out of curiosity, why is Animal Genetics incompatible? I've been using both for a few days and animal genetics is safe to just remove thankfully, but I thought I'd ask to check what it's breaking since it turns out I just sort of like it. Is the sort of issue that can easily break a save?

The mod is in its infancy beta stage. The author gregorycurrie numbered its version 0.15 as of Oct-13-2021. 

The mod attaches it "comps" to basePawn, fertilized eggs, and pregnancy base definitions.  It collects "genetic data" and use it to breed/hatch a pawn with fortified genetic traits.  To do so it likely need to change birth/hatch event behavior.  

Users that need to report bugs and incompatibility should contact the author.  He is only testing with "popular" animal mods in Steam and Ludeon.  

https://github.com/gregorycu/AnimalGenetics/releases

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2226725974&searchtext=animal+genetic+

Edited by safado

I noticed pawns with family relations never have sex, even if they are frustrated and need it. I've changed as much of everything i can in the settings, but the only way to get them to autonomously have sex is when i enable rape. Is this just a game mechanic? And if so, is there any mod that actually allows incest pawns to have sex on their own?

3 hours ago, wulfeegrey said:

I noticed pawns with family relations never have sex, even if they are frustrated and need it. I've changed as much of everything i can in the settings, but the only way to get them to autonomously have sex is when i enable rape. Is this just a game mechanic? And if so, is there any mod that actually allows incest pawns to have sex on their own?

I think default behavior might require a specific trait, "incestuous".  I personally use Romance Tweaks More Options too. It lets you set things like how often colonists try to flirt/etc, and the more options version lets you adjust romance chance factors for close, mid, and distanced incest. I don't know if it affects the chances of sex normally but it works for me fine after they actually get together, so one could probably also just scoot the chances for close incest way high to 'encourage' them.

Edited by Blackberri

New update for RJW.

4.8.2:  at Files · master · Ed86 / rjw · GitLab (gitgud.io)

https://gitgud.io/Ed86/rjw/-/archive/master/rjw-master.zip

Should be named the "Cry baby Karens edition".  ?

note: Also there's updates for RJW - MC, RJW - Ext, and RJW - Whorebeds

Thanks  @Ed86

Countdown to new round of complains (without using stated bug reporting instructions) about free stuff that nobody is forced to use. 

Edited by safado
2 hours ago, Gamaroguar said:

I think i might just give up on Rimworld entirely... the author doesn't seem to care about optimizing his game, and Rimthreaded can only do so much for free. Even the base game cannot be played after a while the way i want to.

yea! right, make your own rimworld!

4 hours ago, Gamaroguar said:

I think i might just give up on Rimworld entirely... the author doesn't seem to care about optimizing his game, and Rimthreaded can only do so much for free. Even the base game cannot be played after a while the way i want to.

the best thing u can do is rimworld + rim threaded and most vanilla friendly QoL mods out there. The rest is just slowing the game down, like why would you want dubs bad hygen? like they go to toilet instead of working. righ?

2 hours ago, JaOksCn33 said:

Is there a way to change colonist sexuality and is there an option to make the whole world bi?

The RJW config menus (multiple menus) has something about sexuality distribution, look for it.  Also, you can create a Scenario with forced traits.  I think there's a trait for Bi that can be forced and other RimWorld/RJW/mods traits.   You should look at MOD configs before starting a game.  You can do after starting a game too.

Do not know if is posible to create an ideology or religion with forced sexuality like bi or hetero.  May not be posible without custom ideology entries. 

Edited by safado
12 hours ago, Gamaroguar said:

Personally, I think the game is fast enough for a dotNET VM framework.  VM implementation use bytecode and always will have overhead. 

It is the mods that use harmony and huglib that slow it down because it is a hack implementation to provide better mod tools. 

Harmony is kind of the dotNet version of SKSE/Papyrus-extensions in Skyrim.  Hack solution eventually breaks the game and slow it down.  It is natural trade-off for the gains if managed properly.  Lots of hoarders in the community installing every mod without thinking. 

In the end the goal of the game is interactive survival stories that write themself or that what I think the game is about.  If in your favorite story nobody "takes a dump"(hypothetical mod name) probably you do not want that mod. 

Edited by safado
13 hours ago, Ed86 said:

yea! right, make your own rimworld!

I didn't say i could do better did i? Just that i would probably just give up on the game.

@safado You are right on the the more you add, the shittier it runs, I tend to avoid overhaul mods, but i cannot help to get some of the better ones, like hospitality, and the nuclear reactors are freaking awesome. Hope was on rimthreaded, but it is the work of aficionados, like Ed86 you cannot ask anymore from them.

But even if it is mostly the base game, having a lot of different races in a big world with more than one colony is basically not possible not to play an slideshow.

10 hours ago, Gamaroguar said:

I didn't say i could do better did i? Just that i would probably just give up on the game.

@safado You are right on the the more you add, the shittier it runs, I tend to avoid overhaul mods, but i cannot help to get some of the better ones, like hospitality, and the nuclear reactors are freaking awesome. Hope was on rimthreaded, but it is the work of aficionados, like Ed86 you cannot ask anymore from them.

But even if it is mostly the base game, having a lot of different races in a big world with more than one colony is basically not possible not to play an slideshow.

the issue is in ticks, logic is run on every tick 60 times every second, instead of being cached and run on demand or... at least like 1 per second. and multithreading wont fix that

you cant really expect mod authors to know how to cache their stuff and so more mods you install more game perf tanks

perfect example would be using multiplayer mod and adding synchronization to tick(), itll just ddos you and server and youll get like 1fps or crash

2 hours ago, nicorocks7 said:

What are you guys using instead of Prepare Carefully? These two mods are both my must haves to play this game and I keep growing disappointed coming back and seeing that it is still incompatible. Can anyone recommend any alternatives?

In my case, Character Editor and RimWorld Scenery edit feature.  You can choose characteristic of first settlement adversities, how many npc, rules, and then Edit with Character Editor each NPC (if you do not want the random traits) before and during play. It helps with testing hediff. 

Edited by safado
15 hours ago, safado said:

It is the mods that use harmony and huglib that slow it down because it is a hack implementation to provide better mod tools. 

Harmony is kind of the dotNet version of SKSE/Papyrus-extensions in Skyrim.  Hack solution eventually breaks the game and slow it down. 

It sounds like the game was made with support for modders in mind. Is it possible the devs will eventually fix this up from their end? If so many notable mods need it and the game is trying to cater to modders, I have to imagine there's a good reason for Ludeon themselves not to do it, or else maybe that I'm mistaken about that idea on the dev's part.

6 hours ago, Blackberri said:

It sounds like the game was made with support for modders in mind. Is it possible the devs will eventually fix this up from their end? If so many notable mods need it and the game is trying to cater to modders, I have to imagine there's a good reason for Ludeon themselves not to do it, or else maybe that I'm mistaken about that idea on the dev's part.

Harmony was created for hooking and injecting code into dotNET bytecode CIL (ok booMeSoft) at loading or runtime without modifing the program.

Unity inherited the tool because is using dotNet for game development. 

Rimword is built using the Unity Engine.  Inherited Harmony and provided a loader for it. 

Huglib is a project from a talented Rimworld fan, and every game user benefited when he published it free. 

-----

I concur with @Ed86 about the poor game state update cycle design.

Unity engine "update" method runs every frame and if Ludeon do not took that into account for a game that expands with mods injecting more methods that get called by gamestate cycle. It will crap the FPS with the overhead.   I do not know about the game internals but if this is happening is not the mod developer's fault.  The main loop should manage the CPU budget of the added mod gamestate instead of running everything every frame.  Also caching the xml parsing should give a big decrease of loading time, it gets parse every game start for unchanged mod list.   

Sorry for my English grammar, not my primary language. 

Edited by safado