I don't know how or why, but after i updated to 4.9 things were working, if not buggy sometimes like every time i saved i received a red log with invalid race, then i downgraded back to the other version and shit just broke, nothing works anymore and i get a red log about the custom race and the animation is cancelled. I did started a new save every time.

Edit2: Re-downloaded everything and now it works, somehow rimworld deleted some files without me doing anything, it's not the first time it happened.

Edited by howlerleech
17 minutes ago, MidnightSter said:

Sex need is still broken even with "Fix Sex Need" checked :( Anyone figure out if there is a fix or if we are stuck waiting?

If it's broken for you there's something conflicting, try changing the sliders as i had to halve it so my panws wouldn't be so horny they would rape everything that moves every 3 hours.

Hello! 

Thanks for the update. Quick question, I noticed that Monster Girls Enhanced is having issues. 

Here is my Hugs: Rimworld output log published using HugsLib · GitHub

Also: https://gist.github.com/f5b4e726412c9a0d43239e9fc4b09714

It seems to be that the Monstergirls are not actually breedible. Has a ? mark where the setting was before the update. I see nothing in Mod Settings that could be the cause, since it worked before.

I could try to patch it myself, but I am not 100% sure where to start.

Just signed up for your subscribestar! 

Thanks for any help you provide.

Edited by aredfox
2 hours ago, howlerleech said:

If it's broken for you there's something conflicting, try changing the sliders as i had to halve it so my panws wouldn't be so horny they would rape everything that moves every 3 hours.

The issue is that no sex interaction will refill the meter in the slightest, but Masturbation works fine. If it was some kind of bug with need decay scaling, it would apply to masturbation as well.

How easy is it to create Patch files for races? I noticed sadly only after starting a colony that the Moonjelly race apperently aren't supported yet. It's kinda funny how frustrated his lover is getting but still :P
I would just patchwork togheter a quick one if it isn't plannet yet

10 hours ago, aredfox said:

Hello! 

Thanks for the update. Quick question, I noticed that Monster Girls Enhanced is having issues. 

Here is my Hugs: Rimworld output log published using HugsLib · GitHub

Also: https://gist.github.com/f5b4e726412c9a0d43239e9fc4b09714

It seems to be that the Monstergirls are not actually breedible. Has a ? mark where the setting was before the update. I see nothing in Mod Settings that could be the cause, since it worked before.

I could try to patch it myself, but I am not 100% sure where to start.

Just signed up for your subscribestar! 

Thanks for any help you provide.

works fine 

image.png

Anyone else using HAR and getting red logs when animations end on 4.9? I think it's because the Race Support patch needs to be updated as well but i have no idea why everything was working so perfectly before i tried updating the damn thing, now it's red log after red log, can't even downgrade because it breaks even more and the game starts deleting mod files randomly.

Red log 1 from pets, 2 from command with my paws, 3 when i tried saving, 3 repeats the same thing for what i presume is every animal on the map.

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn PW_Buneary31363 driver=JobDriver_Mating (toilIndex=3) driver.job=(RJW_Mate (Job_183) A=Thing_PW_Buneary31364)
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.SexProps.reciever' not found.
  at RJWSexperience.RJW_Patch_UpdateRecords.Postfix (rjw.SexProps props) [0x00000] in <6cd8c3aaec5b4ada801d44235d40b5ad>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.AfterSexUtility.rjw.AfterSexUtility.UpdateRecords_Patch1(rjw.SexProps)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.rjw.SexUtility.Aftersex_Patch1(rjw.SexProps)
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (rjw.SexProps props) [0x0004b] in <4fa9b630df2f4e3694754c0a366e30e4>:0
  at rjw.JobDriver_Mating+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__8 () [0x00000] in <4fa9b630df2f4e3694754c0a366e30e4>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0  
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Aimi driver=JobDriver_RandomRape (toilIndex=3) driver.job=(RandomRape (Job_226) A=Thing_Alien_Moyo336)
System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.SexProps.reciever' not found.
  at RJWSexperience.RJW_Patch_UpdateRecords.Postfix (rjw.SexProps props) [0x00000] in <6cd8c3aaec5b4ada801d44235d40b5ad>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.AfterSexUtility.rjw.AfterSexUtility.UpdateRecords_Patch1(rjw.SexProps)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.rjw.SexUtility.Aftersex_Patch1(rjw.SexProps)
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (rjw.SexProps props) [0x0004b] in <4fa9b630df2f4e3694754c0a366e30e4>:0
  at rjw.JobDriver_Rape+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__9 () [0x00000] in <4fa9b630df2f4e3694754c0a366e30e4>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <b64badbf3c3d41018b3ca5d3e8c77771>:0  
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 39)

Using Scribe_Values with a Def RaceSupportDef. Use Scribe_Defs instead.

Edited by howlerleech
On 11/20/2021 at 11:58 PM, Ed86 said:

i only support mods made/maintained by Ed86, and they all working, everything else you do at your own risk

You're certainly right. and TBH, I'd have been perfectly content simply knowing there wasn't a solution at all at the moment for the addons and just needed to wait for updates. I regret having to be a dick to merely get an answer on the matter. But it is what it is.

16 hours ago, conyx said:

Anyone know why this pawn's breasts randomly explode in size? I have to keep resetting it back. Is my mod order fucked up or something?

image.png.3a51d019baf816256088ff61aa2a0f46.pngimage.png.4aa5a9e5d590b44dc8439fa22804eae5.png

I and some other posted about similar bugs a couple pages back. Do you mind listing what mods you have other than RJW mods to see if we have any in common? The only mods I had in common with others so far are RJW, RNW, RJW Race Support, HAR, and Character Editor.

Please be patient with my retardation this is my first time installing a mod manually for Rimworld but do I place the rjw-master folder in my mods folder or do i place the 1.3 folder from rjw-master inside of the mods folder?

I read the wiki page on how to install mods and I know it's very straight forward and easy but I feel like I've done something wrong and I'm very computer illiterate when it comes to manually installing mods for anything. Sorry in advance again for one of these types of questions

19 minutes ago, Ark_Right said:

Please be patient with my retardation this is my first time installing a mod manually for Rimworld but do I place the rjw-master folder in my mods folder or do i place the 1.3 folder from rjw-master inside of the mods folder?

I read the wiki page on how to install mods and I know it's very straight forward and easy but I feel like I've done something wrong and I'm very computer illiterate when it comes to manually installing mods for anything. Sorry in advance again for one of these types of questions

rjw-master in the mods folder so it looks like this:

mods

-rjw-master

--About

Anyone else having issues with body graphics mod where females will have male bodies and vice versa? I'm having a tough time trying to find a fix, but can't find anything. Worked fine not too long ago.

When installing Chanfana's Bodies (Gender distinction version too) males would have female bodies, and so on. Anyone encountered the same thing? Hoping someone could help.

On 11/22/2021 at 5:18 AM, MidnightSter said:
On 11/22/2021 at 2:38 AM, howlerleech said:

The issue is that no sex interaction will refill the meter in the slightest, but Masturbation works fine. If it was some kind of bug with need decay scaling, it would apply to masturbation as well.

I had the same problem, my pawns were having endless sex because the sex need bar was not filling after a sex action. I tried again a lot of times removing a different mod each time. when I disconnected the Licentia Labs mod, everything was back to normal, it was he who was blocking the sex need bar. it was also interfering with the Sex Experience mod (no more info was displayed in the pawns' sex experience window)

Edited by zadrek
28 minutes ago, zadrek said:

I had the same problem, my pawns were having endless sex because the sex need bar was not filling after a sex action. I tried again a lot of times removing a different mod each time. when I disconnected the Licentia Labs mod, everything was back to normal, it was he who was blocking the sex need bar. it was also interfering with the Sex Experience mod (no more info was displayed in the pawns' sex experience window)

Yeah same here and can also confirm its Licentia causing it. Disabled the mod and everything works fine. Damn shame as well since I love that mod. Hopefully it gets an update.

Edited by torill

Can't seem to get a few races pregnant even at 100%. Others work fine. Can't figure this out. There aren't any errors being thrown that I can see. they simply don't get pregnant. Anyone know what might be happening? I've even got race support installed and nothing.