24 minutes ago, DaMan1 said:

Hey Ed, can you add something like ''Close changing settings For THIS SPECIFIC SAVE''.    like some kind of a iron man mod for changing settings for the specific save you're on. Like where we have iron man mod in hero mode. 

what would it achieve?

its all about your mental strength

you can always edit save or using cheatengine or something

On 10/26/2021 at 5:10 AM, gladiator5 said:

If pawn is male and animal is male, invite for breeding not working in 1.3 last of version RJW. They go to the bed and then just go away instally witout any actions. That's interesting bag. How to fix? idk. For me nothing happens, if  pawn is female and animal male work all right, 

did u set allowed area to include bedroom?

I haven't yet tried the new beta release (so maybe fixed), but does whoring still work for anyone?  Doesn't really seem to work anymore now that vanilla seems to concentrate silver generation into a single pawn per caravan... but I haven't recently directly attempted to engage the system, so maybe I'm wrong.

46 minutes ago, ghostfalll said:

I haven't yet tried the new beta release (so maybe fixed), but does whoring still work for anyone?  Doesn't really seem to work anymore now that vanilla seems to concentrate silver generation into a single pawn per caravan... but I haven't recently directly attempted to engage the system, so maybe I'm wrong.

it does work for me mate. you get silver even if they don't have or don't have enough

3 hours ago, Ffakka101 said:

Pregnancy doesnt seem to work even for animals for me, and im not sure where to start trying to fix it. Is RJW preg broken in general? Are there some mods I should definitely turn off? Im thinking it might be the Rimworld 73 Performance Mod, but im not sure. :(

it is about the rimworld 73 performance mod dude. Quote ''I talked with the RIM 73 dev and he in fact said that the mod messes with pregnancies.... you can disable the heddif optimization and it will become normal again"

@Skömer yo we need to add it to Other Nice Mods: . And add a note near it as you need to disable the heddif optimization option to get back the pregnancies. cuz a lot of people will be asking about it

1 hour ago, DaMan1 said:

it is about the rimworld 73 performance mod dude. Quote ''I talked with the RIM 73 dev and he in fact said that the mod messes with pregnancies.... you can disable the heddif optimization and it will become normal again"

Thank you so much! :)

17 hours ago, DaMan1 said:

it does work for me mate. you get silver even if they don't have or don't have enough

Oh, hah, that lazy solution makes perfect sense.  Easier to just magic shit than have each pawn spawn with some arbitrary amount of silver, generated from some formula that takes caravan wealth and pawn gear into account.  But yeah, can't fight vanilla.

Hey, I tried to download the file, but Chrome didn't let it go through. It failed the virus scan, apparently. False positive, or should I worry?

Edit: Some extra details that I find odd. I don't think Chrome has ever done this before. It sure as heck didn't when I last downloaded the mod a few months or so back. I didn't even know that it did an automatic virus scan before today. Also, it didn't seem to actually stop the download? Like, Chrome said that it stopped the download due to virus concerns, but the file still showed up in my downloads, and I had to manually delete it. After deleting it, I ran a windows defender quick scan, and it didn't pick anything up. 

Edited by master20000
4 hours ago, master20000 said:

Hey, I tried to download the file, but Chrome didn't let it go through. It failed the virus scan, apparently. False positive, or should I worry?

Edit: Some extra details that I find odd. I don't think Chrome has ever done this before. It sure as heck didn't when I last downloaded the mod a few months or so back. I didn't even know that it did an automatic virus scan before today. Also, it didn't seem to actually stop the download? Like, Chrome said that it stopped the download due to virus concerns, but the file still showed up in my downloads, and I had to manually delete it. After deleting it, I ran a windows defender quick scan, and it didn't pick anything up. 

Yes, it is a false positive. Though I've never had Chrome flag any files coming from here as any sort of virus personally, they are safe to download.

using the character editor mod

i found this "udder" parts

being a weirdo i am i decided to give it to a character but it register in torso instead of chest
and its not a error so im just asking for a way to make it register as chest properly

or it might actually be a torso parts and im just an idiot because with rimnudes it only shows on chest parts

Edited by Lewta
10 hours ago, Lewta said:

being a weirdo i am i decided to give it to a character but it register in torso instead of chest
and its not a error so im just asking for a way to make it register as chest properly

or it might actually be a torso parts and im just an idiot because with rimnudes it only shows on chest parts

Not supposed to be on chest.

13 hours ago, Lewta said:

Go to DEV mode and look for add hediff remove hediff. Then remove the udder and then select udders, click on pawn, selecek chest. And there you go

8 hours ago, Satyrthegreat said:

what is fuckability based on?

image.png.fa084c937ca0a745442abf99e2c26cd0.png

// Returns how fuckable 'fucker' thinks 'p' is on a scale from 0.0 to 1.0
		public static float would_fuck(Pawn fucker, Pawn fucked, bool invert_opinion = false, bool ignore_bleeding = false, bool ignore_gender = false)
		{
			//--ModLog.Message("would_fuck("+xxx.get_pawnname(fucker)+","+xxx.get_pawnname(fucked)+","+invert_opinion.ToString()+") is called");
			if (xxx.is_human(fucker) && !xxx.is_healthy_enough(fucker) && !xxx.is_psychopath(fucker)) // Not healthy enough to have sex, shouldn't have got this far.
				return 0f;
			if ((xxx.is_animal(fucker) || xxx.is_animal(fucked)) && (!xxx.is_animal(fucker) || !xxx.is_animal(fucked)) && !RJWSettings.bestiality_enabled)
				return 0f; // Animals disabled.
			if (fucked.Dead && !RJWSettings.necrophilia_enabled)
				return 0f; // Necrophilia disabled.
			if (fucker.Dead || fucker.Suspended || fucked.Suspended)
				return 0f; // Target unreachable. Shouldn't have got this far, but doesn't hurt to double-check.
			if (xxx.is_starved(fucked) && fucked.Faction == fucker.Faction && !xxx.is_psychopath(fucker) && !xxx.is_rapist(fucker))
				return 0f;
			if (xxx.is_human(fucker) && !ignore_bleeding && !xxx.is_not_dying(fucked) && !xxx.is_psychopath(fucker) && !xxx.is_rapist(fucker) && !xxx.is_bloodlust(fucker))
				return 0f; // Most people wouldn't fuck someone who's dying.

if (!IsGenderOk(fucker, fucked))
			{
				return 0.0f;
			}

int fucker_age = fucker.ageTracker.AgeBiologicalYears;
			//string fucker_quirks = CompRJW.Comp(fucker).quirks.ToString();
			int fucked_age = fucked.ageTracker.AgeBiologicalYears;

// --- Age checks ---
			if (!IsAgeOk(fucker, fucked, fucker_age, fucked_age))
			{
				return 0.0f;
			}
			float age_factor = GetAgeFactor(fucker, fucked, fucked_age);

// --- Orientation checks ---
			float orientation_factor = GetOrientationFactor(fucker, fucked, ignore_gender);
			if (orientation_factor == 0.0f)
			{
				orientation_factor = fucker.relations.SecondaryLovinChanceFactor(fucked);
				//Log.Message("would_fuck() SecondaryLovinChanceFactor:" + orientation_factor);
				if (orientation_factor <= 0)
					return 0.0f;
			}

// --- Body and appearance checks ---
			float body_factor = GetBodyFactor(fucker, fucked);

// --- Opinion checks ---
			float opinion_factor = GetOpinionFactor(fucker, fucked, invert_opinion);
			float horniness_factor = GetHorninessFactor(fucker);

float reservedPercentage = (fucked.Dead ? 1f : fucked.ReservedCount()) / xxx.max_rapists_per_prisoner;
			//Log.Message("would_fuck() reservedPercentage:" + reservedPercentage + "fuckability_per_reserved"+ fuckability_per_reserved.Evaluate(reservedPercentage));
			//Log.Message("would_fuck() - horniness_factor = " + horniness_factor.ToString());

float prenymph_att = Mathf.InverseLerp(0f, 2.8f, base_attraction * orientation_factor * horniness_factor * age_factor * body_factor * opinion_factor);
			float final_att = !(xxx.is_nympho(fucker) || fucker.health.hediffSet.HasHediff(HediffDef.Named("HumpShroomEffect"))) ? prenymph_att : 0.2f + 0.8f * prenymph_att;
			//Log.Message("would_fuck( " + xxx.get_pawnname(fucker) + ", " + xxx.get_pawnname(fucked) + " ) - prenymph_att = " + prenymph_att.ToString() + ", final_att = " + final_att.ToString());

return Mathf.Min(final_att, fuckability_per_reserved.Evaluate(reservedPercentage));
		}

thanks.. it looks like basically its just checking all the boxes of being an appropriate healthy living person without breaking fetishes.. 

I was thinking that rjw fertility might play a role..  the more fertile the more fuckable.. kinda makes sense in my mind.

but being fuckable is not nearly as selective as i expected.

I was just trying to see if i could make sexual selection a little more.. selective... 

Edited by Satyrthegreat

for some reason human pregnancy dont work.

i've set pregnancy chance to 100% and gave both potential parnts hyperfertility pills then tried to get one of them pregnant through natural means with no avail. animal pregnancy works well.

i tried to add pregnancy with character editor but when i click on "pregnant" in hediff list it dont allow me to even set severity and if i manage to add it somehow then it immedately disappear. log shows no errors regarding pregnancy...

On 11/6/2021 at 3:54 PM, sairus323 said:

for some reason human pregnancy dont work.

i've set pregnancy chance to 100% and gave both potential parnts hyperfertility pills then tried to get one of them pregnant through natural means with no avail. animal pregnancy works well.

i tried to add pregnancy with character editor but when i click on "pregnant" in hediff list it dont allow me to even set severity and if i manage to add it somehow then it immedately disappear. log shows no errors regarding pregnancy...

Nice of you to provide said log.

But here are a few guesses.

You use an rjw sub mod that is outdated for your rjw version.

You use a mod that alters pregnancy such as menstruation in which case it might be working just fine and it is just a non fertile time.

Or you use immortals mod and at least one of your participating characters is an immortal in which case everything is working fine.

Ya know, I've always wondered. 

Nymphs are fluffed out as being 'vat-grown' and  more or less custom-built to order, right? 

what's the chance we could get something to grow our own nymphs in vats? I know there's a couple things that come close- QEE's cloning and brain scanning-  but I was thinking more like that android mod that lets you build pawns to spec. 

On 8/22/2021 at 8:05 AM, conyx said:

Are colonists supposed to be able to rape each other without the rapist trait? I have a nymph running around trying to fulfill her sexual needs pretty much solely by raping. I haven't seen this behavior before, even with other hypersexual pawns. Seems a bit strange when she could just ask and pretty much anyone would fuck her. Something else odd is that she gets the 'rape enemy cooldown' hediff. Maybe it has never come up, but I thought that was only given to hostile pawns. I've tried killing and resurrecting her, banishing and recruiting, none of which has fixed the problem.

edit: if it even is a bug, it seems to stop when I removed her dick.

Resurrecting this question as I don't think I got a response, and it came up again.