23 hours ago, DaMan1 said:

i dont want animals to impregnate the humans, which option should i disable? it is like in the pic rn

On that very page at the bottom should be the calculated human-animal-pregnancy chances. I thing "complex interspecies impregnation" makes it very unlikely to happen to most couplings.

Has someone listed the latest successful pairing of versons for the RJW animation and ideology additions?  Everything broke recently without any changes, I suspect a Dev update was the cause?  I know there's a Github method, but I prefer doing things manually.

Edited by Bastardo
amend

Hewwo! Gweeat mod, and, sorry for my english, im a cat, kinda stupid one, MEOW MEOW.

I can't give a fellatio, my pawn can't , they can just ask for, also give a rimming, cunni and anything else work great, but no fellatio...

Spoiler

I can't give a fellatio, my pawn can't , they can just ask for, also give a rimming, cunni and anything else work great, but no fellatio... ono They can be mouth fucked when i set them as a comfort toy, but still, can't get cook in their mouth when they want it. But when they ask for fellatio, randomly they will give one or other pawn will give it to them.
No matter its, female on male, male on male, trap on male, female on trap, trap on trap.
With pawnmorpher i add vulpine muzzle, on pawn (because mouth is only one part that pawn didn't have on med list, where we have ass, genitals, breast etc. soo, no mouth no fellatio!? aha!) and ITS WORKING!!!! No its not, sometimes, randomly, i see they can give, but can't say why.

Okay, after testing, with only hugs, harmony, mod loader and rjw (without any addon) it seems like giver AND reciver need to have visible (in med tab) jaw, no matter it will be cut there or bruise, they need to have that part to innitiate oral sex, like other parts (genitals, ass, chest that are used by rjw).
If giver and reciver have jaw, giver can give a fellatio to reciver. If giver and revicer have jaw, giver can't give a cunni or rimming to reciver (she have vagina, ass ofc) soo its seems that is even deeper bug, but i mostly test it only for fellatio, soo...
Weird.

There are any way to force game to add jaw to all pawns/animals? I mean visible jaw, like some version ago, i remeber, pawns, after sucking off someone, get hot load there. Or maybe a solution to ignore to this requriment?

Or maybe it just like it need to be and i don't understand something. ;.;

Edited by eikoocruoyelotsiwikyknik
I know why they can't do this but still dunno how to repair it.
On 11/13/2021 at 2:12 PM, DaMan1 said:

i dont want animals to impregnate the humans, which option should i disable? it is like in the pic rn

From the screenshot you already have Bestiality pregnancy turned off, there shouldn't be anything more you need to do. Complex impregnation calculation I believe means that species with large size differences are unlikely to have children ie thrumbo and chicken.

On 11/9/2021 at 7:57 PM, Ed86 said:

well this is final test version b4 4.9 release

tldr

overhauls interactions, not compatible with saves, not compatible with rjw addons

since probably no one of you give a fuck about what has changed in code since previous test, biggest changes are:

added mutual makeout, handholding, tailholding

rjw.zip 3.36 MB · 95 downloads

Well im playing it for a save for 2 years now. I realized that zoophilia is so much more common now. And they can get pregnant so much easier. In previous ones like 4.8, they barely got pregnant. That's all i noticed so far without using any submods. Can't wait for the full release

Edited by DaMan1
13 minutes ago, DaMan1 said:

Well im playing it for a save for 2 years now. I realized that zoophilia is so much more common now. And they can get pregnant so much easier. In previous ones like 4.8, they barely got pregnant. That's all i noticed so far without using any submods. Can't wait for the full release

If you use menstruation or sexperience just don't expect rjw to function as usual or expected.

1 hour ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

Only if the user is doing something wrong.

Or using some other problematic mods.

Turns out, it was me being dumb. I forgot how to change body part sizes (add the "RJWpart size set(CE) ...") and didn't read the FAQ further down. ?‍♂️

Hey I'm using RJW, Sexperience, Menstruation and Licentia Labs , Babies and Children, Children, School & Learning and some other mods (but I used them all before, and I had no such problems) and my first girl who got pregnant is getting the 'recovering from birth" buff all the time. That means she can't move. I tried to remove it via cheat, but it always comes back. Any ideas how to fit that? I get no error message. 

https://gist.github.com/136f1292ab5d7360e2cfc538a922bd0e

I don't know how but after like my 100 try to reload the save and removing the buff, it's now gone.

Edited by xbeautycolor

Hej guys! Thanks for this awesome mod. 

Could you please let me know if it is possible to add tweaks: 

1) Whoring price (slider that could adjust it, and allows users to change it in settings)

2) Pawns attractivity for customers/desire for customers to use brother services (in other words, even if there is one pawn for whoring, anyone wants its service so they are standing in line)

Price could be changed in WhoringHelper.cs via MS Visual Studio, but when I've tried to load mod with newly build RWS.dll it threw some errors (in RimWorld), and I'm just not nearly as bright as I would like to be to make such tweaks possible myself :)

If it's possible to adjust those values somehow from my side, I will be really really grateful for pointing this out for me. 

Thanks a lot in advance, and thanks  to anyone for all the work and effort put into this mod. 

3 hours ago, cavaleirojustica said:

The settings being f rom 0 to 100% are kind of opaque... So how I set precisely how long a pregnancy takes and how fast pawns age?

thats easy...

1. open you race xml and edit gestationPeriodDays * multiplier setting to make it precise

2. edit how fast pawns age in their lifestages

3. repeat this for all your races

4. ...

5. profit

...and done

Interesting problem: I've been trying to figure out why there have been no pregnancies in an entire playthrough, recently found out my mods were out of date, and then updated them. So time for testing. Set my pregnancies to 100% across the board. Trenchcats, Kijin, and Callistan races could not seem to get pregnant. There were no errors thrown. They simply would show not pregnant upon Check Pregnancy. Not sure what's going on. Has anyone run into this and found a fix?