quick question, i only have rimjobworld with its dependencies on. I cant impregnate anything because everytime the pawn has sex, there's either no cum or 0.0 cum. If i boost the cum amount to 1000% then it rises up to 0.1. I literally had no mods on, but i also dont have any of the dlcs either. not sure if that matters.

To make the rimjobworld/questionable ethics patch located below work with the upgraded 1.3 questionable ethics mod version named "questionable Ethics enhanced(1.3 Unofficial Port) " on steam, you need to open the file named  "About.xml" located in the "About" folder of your QEE RJW folder (the patch folder) located in your rimworld mod folder with any text editor (i use notepad++). then you look for the line named "<packageId>" and replace its content  with  "<packageId>Mario.QEE</packageId>" without the quotes. 

Edited by vonclawi2
29 minutes ago, wulfeegrey said:

quick question, i only have rimjobworld with its dependencies on. I cant impregnate anything because everytime the pawn has sex, there's either no cum or 0.0 cum. If i boost the cum amount to 1000% then it rises up to 0.1. I literally had no mods on, but i also dont have any of the dlcs either. not sure if that matters.

Same. I have been noticing low output recently. I was wonder if it was diet or...oh in game. Yea in game I meant. Small pp, average, big pp, same load. Gone in like 2 seconds. 

Error in WorldGenStep: System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.RJWSettings.sex_minimum_age' not found.
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn_Patch6(Verse.PawnGenerationRequest)
  at RimWorld.Faction.TryGenerateNewLeader () [0x0023c] in <d243303f714d4dc48680ccaecd2f594e>:0 
  at RimWorld.FactionGenerator.NewGeneratedFaction (RimWorld.FactionGeneratorParms parms) [0x001fb] in <d243303f714d4dc48680ccaecd2f594e>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.FactionGenerator.RimWorld.FactionGenerator.GenerateFactionsIntoWorld_Patch2(System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<RimWorld.FactionDef, int>)
  at RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenStep_Factions.GenerateFresh (System.String seed) [0x00005] in <d243303f714d4dc48680ccaecd2f594e>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenerator.RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld_Patch3(single,string,RimWorld.Planet.OverallRainfall,RimWorld.Planet.OverallTemperature,RimWorld.Planet.OverallPopulation,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<RimWorld.FactionDef, int>)
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenerator:RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld_Patch3 (single,string,RimWorld.Planet.OverallRainfall,RimWorld.Planet.OverallTemperature,RimWorld.Planet.OverallPopulation,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<RimWorld.FactionDef, int>)
RimWorld.Page_CreateWorldParams:<CanDoNext>b__17_0 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()

Evidently with the removal of the minimum age setting my game at least is refusing to allow me to generate factions on creating a new world. Not sure if this is a mod incompatibility or what but yeah.

20 minutes ago, Sicon3 said:

Error in WorldGenStep: System.MissingFieldException: Field 'rjw.RJWSettings.sex_minimum_age' not found.
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator.Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn_Patch6(Verse.PawnGenerationRequest)
  at RimWorld.Faction.TryGenerateNewLeader () [0x0023c] in <d243303f714d4dc48680ccaecd2f594e>:0 
  at RimWorld.FactionGenerator.NewGeneratedFaction (RimWorld.FactionGeneratorParms parms) [0x001fb] in <d243303f714d4dc48680ccaecd2f594e>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.FactionGenerator.RimWorld.FactionGenerator.GenerateFactionsIntoWorld_Patch2(System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<RimWorld.FactionDef, int>)
  at RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenStep_Factions.GenerateFresh (System.String seed) [0x00005] in <d243303f714d4dc48680ccaecd2f594e>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenerator.RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld_Patch3(single,string,RimWorld.Planet.OverallRainfall,RimWorld.Planet.OverallTemperature,RimWorld.Planet.OverallPopulation,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<RimWorld.FactionDef, int>)
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenerator:RimWorld.Planet.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld_Patch3 (single,string,RimWorld.Planet.OverallRainfall,RimWorld.Planet.OverallTemperature,RimWorld.Planet.OverallPopulation,System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2<RimWorld.FactionDef, int>)
RimWorld.Page_CreateWorldParams:<CanDoNext>b__17_0 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()

Evidently with the removal of the minimum age setting my game at least is refusing to allow me to generate factions on creating a new world. Not sure if this is a mod incompatibility or what but yeah.

Use non mismatched mod versions.

So... I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue but I figured I'd report it since I never had this issue prior to the update.
Since the latest update, male colonists "orientations" are being completely ignored. It's a rather common occurrence that my colonists who are heterosexual males, both via traits and sexuality stats, are beginning to to become "lovers" with each other even when their relationship values were really low (about 20 out of 100.). They do not engage in any sexual activity so far as I can tell and just hook up for no reason pretty much indefinitely even when I had gone out of my way for curiosity sakes to make the values drop during the testing of this phenomena. Sorta hard to immerse myself into my stories if my characters orientations literally don't mean anything...

To be clear, everything worked great up until I updated this mod and the respective mods associated with it that needed and posted updates as well so I know it has something to do with the mod itself since no other changes were made. I also do possess both expansions.

3 hours ago, sherrif said:

Can somebody explain why the "peg arm" operation is a thing for this mod?

Peg limbs are a vanilla mechanic last I checked, what's the point of having yet another operation clutter up the UI? Is there a difference to these things?

so you can have pawn with 4 peg limbs... well 5... if you add peg dick

11 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

Use non mismatched mod versions.

I am using the most up to date version of all my RJW mods the only one that has not been updated since RJW 4.8 is Romance Tweaks but i didn't see anything in the files that suggest it looks for the minimum age def. Could totally have missed something but everything else is matching and up to date

3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

rjw is not a romance mod

I'm sorry but what does that have to do with anything?
This is an issue of broken game mechanics, not "romancing."
The terms I used are the EXACT terms used in the game to display the functions of the pawns. This matter is no different than your setting to enable/disable bestiality, it's on or it's off.
If a pawn is heterosexual, then they shouldn't be affiliating out of their defined contexts since the settlements ideology is based around population expansion which is hard to do when such an essential function is not operating as intended both by design and description from both the core game and the mod. The fact is there is something broken in the games core mechanics related to this mod and I simply reported the issue to see if anyone else has had the issue or knows anything about it and instead I get a snide comment from you, Ed56 about how this isn't a romance mod? That attitude and approach is extremely un-professional and indecent. Contributor or not, please don't bother commenting if you're just going to waste time and behave like a troll.

Edited by meckatinker
minor addition of missing info.

So I've done some more testing today on my issue of hetero colonists engaging in relationships with other hetero colonists.
To conduct the tests I installed and utilized the mod "Character Editor" (represented by the acronym CE from here on below) by VOID on steam workshop. I also enabled the respective Debug mods for the mods and core game to see the variables.

To start, I made sure that precepts like "Promiscuous" were not active and set to vaginal only to attempt to funnel out such things as a possible factor.
I made sure as well with the CE that each of the pawns did not possess any of the super potent sexual "traits" such as Beautiful, Pretty, Hypersexual, Gay, Bisexual etc for the sake of testing. I also double checked the pawns "health" to ensure there was no issues that would cause conflict with the hetero sexual traits, each gender only having their respective organs (penis for males, vagina's for females again, for the sake of testing.)

Low and behold, the issue is still occurring and I can't figure out why. Two of my male villagers began starting a relationship shortly after the start of the story even though they lack all of the variables necessary to conduct these acts. The pawns basic stats and social standing were as follows:

Pawn: Lucus
Traits: Nimble, Fastwalker
Sexuality: Hetero
Quirks: Pregnancy Fetish
Started a relationship with: Kars
Opinion of Kars: +53
Lover: +35
Initiated Lovin x2: +18
Kars's Opinion of me: +50
(debug) Compatibility: -2.11
(debug) RomanceChanceFactor: 0.00

Pawn: Kars
Gender Male
Traits: Tough
Quirks: Feather Lover, Infertile
Accepted Relationship with Lucas
Opinion of Lucas: +50
Raped someone (ideoligion) x3: +2
Initiated Lovin x2: +13
Lucas's Opinion of me: +53

As you can see, not only is compatibility low and romance chance none existent but the value of the relationships prior to being lovers each other (meaning subtracting a value of 35 from the opinions each) was also 18 and 15, pretty low to even start a relationship in the first place considering "friend" relationships doesn't even start until a modifier of 25.

I have no idea what is causing this bug but it is really messing up a lot of the gameplay when it comes to establishing a village around it's ideology and trying to grow it's numbers.

If anyone has any idea's as to what is causing this I'd greatly appreciate at least the relief of knowing the cause. I am not skilled enough I'm afraid to know if this is caused by RimJobWorld, a setting in the core game, or a specific addon mod that works in conjunction with RJW causing the issues (mods like RJW Sexperience, Coffee's RJW Ideology, etc.)

Any genuine and appropriate feedback about this is appreciated! 

Edited by meckatinker
I forgot to add the age, sexuality and quirks stats for the pawns. My bad.
8 hours ago, Sicon3 said:

I am using the most up to date version of all my RJW mods the only one that has not been updated since RJW 4.8 is Romance Tweaks but i didn't see anything in the files that suggest it looks for the minimum age def. Could totally have missed something but everything else is matching and up to date

Some of the rjw submods in their latest states are not 4.8.x compatible, such as sexperience.

At least at the time you had the issue.

1 hour ago, meckatinker said:

So I've done some more testing today on my issue of hetero colonists engaging in relationships with other hetero colonists.
To conduct the tests I installed and utilized the mod "Character Editor" (represented by the acronym CE from here on below) by VOID on steam workshop. I also enabled the respective Debug mods for the mods and core game to see the variables.

To start, I made sure that precepts like "Promiscuous" were not active and set to vaginal only to attempt to funnel out such things as a possible factor.
I made sure as well with the CE that each of the pawns did not possess any of the super potent sexual "traits" such as Beautiful, Pretty, Hypersexual, Gay, Bisexual etc for the sake of testing. I also double checked the pawns "health" to ensure there was no issues that would cause conflict with the hetero sexual traits, each gender only having their respective organs (penis for males, vagina's for females again, for the sake of testing.)

Low and behold, the issue is still occurring and I can't figure out why. Two of my male villagers began starting a relationship shortly after the start of the story even though they lack all of the variables necessary to conduct these acts. The pawns basic stats and social standing were as follows:

Pawn: Lucus
Traits: Nimble, Fastwalker
Quirks: Pregnancy Fetish
Started a relationship with: Kars
Opinion of Kars: +53
Initiated Lovin x2: +18
Kars's Opinion of me: +50

Pawn: Kars
Gender Male
Traits: Tough
Quirks: Feather Lover, Infertile
Accepted Relationship with Lucas
Opinion of Lucas: +50
Raped someone (ideoligion) x3: +2
Initiated Lovin x2: +13
Lucas's Opinion of me: +53

As you can see, not only is compatibility low and romance chance none existent but the value of the relationships prior to being lovers each other (meaning subtracting a value of 35 from the opinions each) was also 18 and 15, pretty low to even start a relationship in the first place considering "friend" relationships doesn't even start until a modifier of 25.

I have no idea what is causing this bug but it is really messing up a lot of the gameplay when it comes to establishing a village around it's ideology and trying to grow it's numbers.

If anyone has any idea's as to what is causing this I'd greatly appreciate at least the relief of knowing the cause. I am not skilled enough I'm afraid to know if this is caused by RimJobWorld, a setting in the core game, or a specific addon mod that works in conjunction with RJW causing the issues (mods like RJW Sexperience, Coffee's RJW Ideology, etc.)

Any genuine and appropriate feedback about this is appreciated! 

Sexperience.

It litterly turns your game into a sex focused colony of hedonism with little regard to any real restrictions.

Until you tone their list all the way down or just not use a hentai universe type mod.

Edited by NeverLucky4Life
10 minutes ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

Sexperience.

It litterly turns your game into a sex focused colony of hedonism with little regard to any real restrictions.

Until you tone their list all the way down or just not use a hentai universe type mod.

Thanks so much for the feedback. I'll tinker with the suggestion given about Sexperience and/or remove it and see if that resolves my issues. 

Edited by meckatinker
Sentence didn't quite convey the right details, had to fix it.

I don't know if this has been asked before (and I don't really feeling like going through 300+ pages of comments), but the newer versions of RJW have a orgasm/stamina bar that had a little dial button next to it that changed how long sex lasted. When it was off, sex lasted about as it normally does. When it was on, sex would least until somebody collapsed due to exhaustion. After updating it to 4.8.0.4., however, the dial button is no longer there, and I can't find it in the settings anywhere. Is this function no longer in the mod? I am just dumb and keep glossing over it in the settings (if so please help)? Can anyone help me with this?

11 hours ago, meckatinker said:

I'm sorry but what does that have to do with anything?
This is an issue of broken game mechanics, not "romancing."
The terms I used are the EXACT terms used in the game to display the functions of the pawns. This matter is no different than your setting to enable/disable bestiality, it's on or it's off.

exactly what it says

but now that uh... you explained what you actually mean rather than me guessing that you mean...

If a pawn is heterosexual, then they shouldn't be affiliating out of their defined contexts since the settlements ideology is based around population expansion which is hard to do when such an essential function is not operating as intended both by design and description from both the core game and the mod. The fact is there is something broken in the games core mechanics related to this mod and I simply reported the issue to see if anyone else has had the issue or knows anything about it and instead I get a snide comment from you, Ed56 about how this isn't a romance mod?

oof such a genderphobic sexistphobic phobic opinion ....uhh... w/e blabla lol

unfortunately for you its working as it should, there is a bit of randomization to add diversification and to account for infinity genders/orientations that exist between homo and non homo, added by other romance mods like kinsley scale nonsense,  etc

there is specific override in mod settings that blocks no/home sex for fe/males

That attitude and approach is extremely un-professional and indecent. Contributor or not, please don't bother commenting if you're just going to waste time and behave like a troll.

haha, nice one, how about "you get what you paid for"? im not professional, i dont care, you cant stop me. Come on, im already nice by no answering(because i used to and everyone were somewhy offended xD) half of replies here from people who wont bother with reading 1st page and following basic instructions,  post logs or even make understandable description of their problemsso i dont have to guess what does "nothing working send help" mean.

unfortunately for you, im the only un-professional and indecent modder that bothered with maintaining, fixing and evolving rjw for last 4? years, when i have free time

but if you're willing to pay me 1k+$ per month im willing to try to change my attitude to be more professional and indecent-less xD

9 hours ago, meckatinker said:

as i already said(many times before) rjw does not start relations or change them, other that getting opinion/mood buff from sex

...just you posts, you went from what i assumed relations related to non relations related "loving", back to relations

you fuck my brain so hard and then tell me i should show respect and be professional... its kind of hard(at least for me)

Edited by Ed86
7 hours ago, SentientOrange_Fanta said:

I don't know if this has been asked before (and I don't really feeling like going through 300+ pages of comments), but the newer versions of RJW have a orgasm/stamina bar that had a little dial button next to it that changed how long sex lasted. When it was off, sex lasted about as it normally does. When it was on, sex would least until somebody collapsed due to exhaustion. After updating it to 4.8.0.4., however, the dial button is no longer there, and I can't find it in the settings anywhere. Is this function no longer in the mod? I am just dumb and keep glossing over it in the settings (if so please help)? Can anyone help me with this?

its shown only for initiator of sex, whole widget requires royalty dlc

9 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

Sexperience.

So, as per your suggestion it does in fact appear that you were right!
The mod was in fact over-riding the core function of the game, inhibiting the mechanics and preventing the gameplay. I had to decrease most of the sliders in the mod by over 50% to get everything working properly. Game now has balanced sexual activity and I'm able to grow my population with my hetero and futa pawns without folly where the hetero pawns are hetero and my gay pawns (added in the last test) are now, eventually, finding each other and engaging in healthy relationships for a happier settlement.

So yeah, in conclusion the settings in Sexperience are just way to high and somehow it overrides the mechanics and is fixed by greatly decreasing most of them.