44 minutes ago, FoxyNova said:

Okay after starting a fresh save and playing around with it in devmodeI have discovered the issue.... Its biosculpter pods.

For whatever reason, even with the age of consent being BELOW the age floor of the pods (18).... once a pawn has gone into the biosculptor pod they loose the ability to engage in any kind of sexual activity with other pawns.

I feel this HAS to be age check related, since I cant see any other way that the pods would fuck up the ability for pawns to engage in lewd activities, but I can't figure out what is going on beyond this.

Edit: Even with the ages needed set to 0, they dont work after having a stint in the pod..

Edit Edit: Only if the pod stint would drop them below 18.... I am going to open up a save file in a text editor and see what goes on then.

Edit part 3: I cant seem to find any thing in the age tracker that should be doing this, and wouldn't even know where else to look... But I have managed to confirm it with multiple dev-mode colonys that droping the pawns age to the point where they would age under the biosculpters floor, but they don't breaks them having sex.

IE: Putting them in at 19 with it set to age them down 2 years so they pop out at 18 because it cant go to 17, or putting them in at 18 without tweaking the bioscupleter so that they would drop to 17 but cant.... as long as they would reverse age past the floor but get stoped at it.... they break.

I realize this is a pretty edge case scenario, but ummm I would apreciate if maybe it could get fixed... sorry.... its kinda screwed up a 10 year old colony and I don't know if I could bring myself to restart at this point....

At least you did some testing to narrow the issue down to its source.

Let us see what other information we can gather relating to this.

I have done some more testing on the issue because I had nothing better to do, and found out I was wrong about the age it happens whenever there <ageBiologicalTicks></ageBiologicalTicks> drops below 70199995

<ageBiologicalTicks>70199995</ageBiologicalTicks> works

<ageBiologicalTicks>70199994</ageBiologicalTicks> does not.

Once it hits that point, regardless of what the age of consent and sex minimum ages are set as in the options.... Screenshots are attached to demonstrate the issue, the pawns age has been manualy set using save editing and can be seen at the bottom.

Settings.jpeg

Nope.jpeg

yup.jpeg

Edited by FoxyNova

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn TyrannosaurusRex315352 driver=JobDriver_Breeding (toilIndex=3) driver.job=(Breed (Job_458026) A=Thing_Human892)
System.MissingMethodException: void RimWorld.MemoryThoughtHandler.TryGainMemory(RimWorld.ThoughtDef,Verse.Pawn)
  at LicentiaLabs.CumflationHelper.Cumflation (Verse.Pawn initiator, Verse.Pawn partner, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype) [0x000d7] in <cba247f132cc430a8c92ddc9a0618626>:0 
  at LicentiaLabs.ProcessSex_Patch.Aftersex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, System.Boolean usedCondom, System.Boolean rape, System.Boolean isCoreLovin, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype) [0x00024] in <cba247f132cc430a8c92ddc9a0618626>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.rjw.SexUtility.Aftersex_Patch3(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,bool,bool,bool,rjw.xxx/rjwSextype)
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, System.Boolean usedCondom, System.Boolean rape, System.Boolean isCoreLovin, System.Boolean whoring, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype) [0x000d3] in <fefacfebf33b4263add351e968c30ae5>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Breeding+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__8 () [0x0009b] in <fefacfebf33b4263add351e968c30ae5>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <f429400e900f434099af71800afbc07e>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
rjw.JobDriver_Breeding/<>c__DisplayClass1_0:<MakeNewToils>b__6 ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.JobTrackerTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch1 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch1 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException (System.ExceptionArgument argument, System.ExceptionResource resource) [0x00029] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException () [0x00000] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.DebugString () [0x00099] in <fefacfebf33b4263add351e968c30ae5>:0 
  at Verse.Hediff.GetTooltip (Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Boolean showHediffsDebugInfo) [0x00041] in <f429400e900f434099af71800afbc07e>:0 
  at RimWorld.HealthCardUtility+<>c__DisplayClass32_3.<DrawHediffRow>b__9 () [0x00000] in <f429400e900f434099af71800afbc07e>:0 
  at Verse.ActiveTip.get_FinalText () [0x0000d] in <f429400e900f434099af71800afbc07e>:0 
Verse.ActiveTip:get_FinalText ()
Verse.ActiveTip:get_TipRect ()
Verse.TooltipHandler:CalculateInitialTipPosition (System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.ActiveTip>)
Verse.TooltipHandler:DrawActiveTips ()
Verse.TooltipHandler:DoTooltipGUI ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.UIRoot:Verse.UIRoot.UIRootOnGUI_Patch1 (Verse.UIRoot)
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI_Patch1 (RimWorld.UIRoot_Play)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.OnGUI_Patch1 (Verse.Root)

2 hours ago, amrolee said:

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn TyrannosaurusRex315352 driver=JobDriver_Breeding (toilIndex=3) driver.job=(Breed (Job_458026) A=Thing_Human892)
System.MissingMethodException: void RimWorld.MemoryThoughtHandler.TryGainMemory(RimWorld.ThoughtDef,Verse.Pawn)
  at LicentiaLabs.CumflationHelper.Cumflation (Verse.Pawn initiator, Verse.Pawn partner, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype) [0x000d7] in <cba247f132cc430a8c92ddc9a0618626>:0 
  at LicentiaLabs.ProcessSex_Patch.Aftersex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, System.Boolean usedCondom, System.Boolean rape, System.Boolean isCoreLovin, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype) [0x00024] in <cba247f132cc430a8c92ddc9a0618626>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.rjw.SexUtility.Aftersex_Patch3(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,bool,bool,bool,rjw.xxx/rjwSextype)
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, System.Boolean usedCondom, System.Boolean rape, System.Boolean isCoreLovin, System.Boolean whoring, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype) [0x000d3] in <fefacfebf33b4263add351e968c30ae5>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Breeding+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<MakeNewToils>b__8 () [0x0009b] in <fefacfebf33b4263add351e968c30ae5>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001de] in <f429400e900f434099af71800afbc07e>:0 
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob (Verse.Pawn,string,System.Exception,Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil ()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil ()
rjw.JobDriver_Breeding/<>c__DisplayClass1_0:<MakeNewToils>b__6 ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver:Verse.AI.JobDriver.DriverTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.JobDriver)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker.JobTrackerTick_Patch0 (Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.Tick_Patch1 (Verse.Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.TickManager:Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick_Patch1 (Verse.TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch1 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

Not RJW error.

LicentiaLabs error.

LicentiaLabs is not even updated for 1.3 why would you be using it?

4 hours ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

Not RJW error.

LicentiaLabs error.

LicentiaLabs is not even updated for 1.3 why would you be using it?

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException (System.ExceptionArgument argument, System.ExceptionResource resource) [0x00029] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException () [0x00000] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at rjw.Hediff_BasePregnancy.DebugString () [0x00099] in <fefacfebf33b4263add351e968c30ae5>:0 
  at Verse.Hediff.GetTooltip (Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Boolean showHediffsDebugInfo) [0x00041] in <f429400e900f434099af71800afbc07e>:0 
  at RimWorld.HealthCardUtility+<>c__DisplayClass32_3.<DrawHediffRow>b__9 () [0x00000] in <f429400e900f434099af71800afbc07e>:0 
  at Verse.ActiveTip.get_FinalText () [0x0000d] in <f429400e900f434099af71800afbc07e>:0 
Verse.TooltipHandler:CalculateInitialTipPosition (System.Collections.Generic.List`1<Verse.ActiveTip>)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.UIRoot:Verse.UIRoot.UIRootOnGUI_Patch1 (Verse.UIRoot)
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI_Patch1 (RimWorld.UIRoot_Play)

I deleted Licentia labs. Now all mods are version 1.3... But after pawn pregnancy, there will still be this red alarm

I'm very depressed.depressed.......:bawling:

1 hour ago, amrolee said:

I deleted Licentia labs. Now all mods are version 1.3... But after pawn pregnancy, there will still be this red alarm

I'm very depressed.depressed.......:bawling:

And what exactly does your RJW manifest say the version is?

1 hour ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

And what exactly does your RJW manifest say the version is?

rjw4.7.1

Dyspareunia1.1.1

rjw-race-support9.0.4

RJW-Sexperience1.0.1.6

rjw-ex1.2.9

rjw-mc1.3.11

coffees-rjw-ideology-addons(21 hours ago,This has no version number)

RJW-Events(1 days ago,no version number)

rjwanimaddons-V-X-A+RoboAnims(They are the latest versions)

22 hours ago, FoxyNova said:

*snip*

Seems.... each individual alien race has its own point at which this cutoff happens, that seems to be relating to there maximum livespan.... I just figured this out and figured it might help narrow the issue down even more.

12 hours ago, amrolee said:

rjw4.7.1

Dyspareunia1.1.1

rjw-race-support9.0.4

RJW-Sexperience1.0.1.6

rjw-ex1.2.9

rjw-mc1.3.11

coffees-rjw-ideology-addons(21 hours ago,This has no version number)

RJW-Events(1 days ago,no version number)

rjwanimaddons-V-X-A+RoboAnims(They are the latest versions)

So outdated mods 

6 hours ago, oxBrandxo said:

Do futas still get people pregnant? They don't seem to be leaving behind any semen when they have sex.

They have been in my games, for what that's worth.

EDIT: getting people pregnant, I mean. Though they make a semeny mess too

Edited by Jaenen

Weird Questions for anyone who might be able to answer them:

1. I see that prepare carefully is not compatible. Apparently this is do to with it not working with the RJW parts well. Does anyone know if it is safe to start the game with prepare carefully, and then initiate the mod RJW after you start the game?

2. It's been a while sense I used this mod. I think sense 1.1. But I remember you could use the mod "rational romance" in the Sexuality Spread Source. While I still use the "rational romance" mod, it no longer shows up in the "sexuality spread source" in the mod settings. I tried to add RJW to a game in play and it seemed to use "rational romance" mod just fine. But if anyone knows about any potential bugs it would be much appreciated to let me know.

Thank you to anyone who says anything about this.

3 hours ago, Forest1395101 said:

Weird Questions for anyone who might be able to answer them:

1. I see that prepare carefully is not compatible. Apparently this is do to with it not working with the RJW parts well. Does anyone know if it is safe to start the game with prepare carefully, and then initiate the mod RJW after you start the game?

2. It's been a while sense I used this mod. I think sense 1.1. But I remember you could use the mod "rational romance" in the Sexuality Spread Source. While I still use the "rational romance" mod, it no longer shows up in the "sexuality spread source" in the mod settings. I tried to add RJW to a game in play and it seemed to use "rational romance" mod just fine. But if anyone knows about any potential bugs it would be much appreciated to let me know.

Thank you to anyone who says anything about this.

Can't answer #2, but for #1, it is not recommended to add RJW mid-save, as it can and will break some things. You can have Prepare Carefully installed, however you should NOT use it to actually edit any pawns on colony start up. Don't even click the "Prepare Carefully" button. It should minimize your issues and still allow you to use other mods that depends on PC, but isn't recommended as afaik it can continue breaking RJW parts later on.

If you want PC for the actual function of altering pawns, I recommend you use Character Editor instead. It does not have any issues with RJW and has considerably less issues than PC does. Given that it's actively being developed and bug fixed for 1.3, it's the better choice imo.

Edit: According to the link on the first page for RJW add-ons and mod compatibilities, Rational Romance worked with RJW, however RJW dropped support for it (probably because the original mod stopped development in 2018 and RJW kept developing). Rational Romance 2 has issues with RJW and while the bugs don't appear to be huge they haven't built any support for it.

Edited by oxBrandxo
4 hours ago, oxBrandxo said:

Can't answer #2, but for #1, it is not recommended to add RJW mid-save, as it can and will break some things. You can have Prepare Carefully installed, however you should NOT use it to actually edit any pawns on colony start up. Don't even click the "Prepare Carefully" button. It should minimize your issues and still allow you to use other mods that depends on PC, but isn't recommended as afaik it can continue breaking RJW parts later on.

If you want PC for the actual function of altering pawns, I recommend you use Character Editor instead. It does not have any issues with RJW and has considerably less issues than PC does. Given that it's actively being developed and bug fixed for 1.3, it's the better choice imo.

Edit: According to the link on the first page for RJW add-ons and mod compatibilities, Rational Romance worked with RJW, however RJW dropped support for it (probably because the original mod stopped development in 2018 and RJW kept developing). Rational Romance 2 has issues with RJW and while the bugs don't appear to be huge they haven't built any support for it.

Thank you kindly for your support! The version of Rational Romance I use is actually called Rational Romance (continued). That actually makes a lot of sense why they dropped it, lol.