Posted (edited)

Anyone understand how to install S16 Extensions for 1.5? The Github repo that's linked doesn't have the folders formatted like the rest of the mods, and I'm not bright enough to figure out how I should structure things. I'm also not comfortable enough in my friendship with my coder friends to ask how the github works for this particular mod, either... If there's somewhere else I should post this question, let me know, but I didn't see a LL thread for the S16s Extension that's not very outdated.

Edited by NopeNotUsingMyNormalOneHer
Adding clarification
3 minutes ago, NopeNotUsingMyNormalOneHer said:

Anyone understand how to install S16 Extensions for 1.5? The Github repo that's linked doesn't have the folders formatted like the rest of the mods, and I'm not bright enough to figure out how I should structure things. I'm also not comfortable enough in my friendship with my coder friends to ask how the github works for this particular mod, either... If there's somewhere else I should post this question, let me know, but I didn't see a LL thread for the S16s Extension that's not very outdated.

I was hoping the guy who updated the mod to 1.5 would fix his git page setup, the mod is currently located here

Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2024 at 3:09 PM, Ed86 said:

so people suffer

Many mod devs/users saying "Hugslib is unstable at 1.5 but author doesn't fix them", some aggressive dudes are saying "The Hugslib is DEAD".

Most mod dev are starting to gain independence from Hugslib dependency.

Have any plans about this issue?

Edited by acakao
14 minutes ago, Skömer said:

I was hoping the guy who updated the mod to 1.5 would fix his git page setup, the mod is currently located here

I appreciate the help, but it seems I'm still not smart enough. Rimworld gives me a mod load order error whenever I put this file in my modlist, though I've got no idea why. Doesn't resolve no matter what position I put it in the modlist. Is this a false error that I should just ignore, then?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, NopeNotUsingMyNormalOneHer said:

I appreciate the help, but it seems I'm still not smart enough. Rimworld gives me a mod load order error whenever I put this file in my modlist, though I've got no idea why. Doesn't resolve no matter what position I put it in the modlist. Is this a false error that I should just ignore, then?

where is your error log?? did you install correctly? I cant read your mind

Edited by Skömer
1 hour ago, acakao said:

Many mod devs/users saying "Hugslib is unstable at 1.5 but author doesn't fix them", some aggressive dudes are saying "The Hugslib is DEAD".

Most mod dev are starting to gain independence from Hugslib dependency.

Have any plans about this issue?

gib code

Is there a way disable RJWs altering of insect and asexual animals fertility? It always renders aerofleet and insects from Alpha Animals infertile and shuts down my glorious aerofleet farms. I don't mind making personal edits, just a arrow in the general direction of whatever changes the fertility for such animals would work wonders for me.

On 5/23/2024 at 2:14 PM, Bingusasdf said:

Doesnt sound legit. Sized Apparel Retextured is sort of SA2 ig but its not called that. 

Oh contraire, SA2 is currently under development by OTYOTY the original author of SA. SAR aka SA0 aka SAZ is a continued fork of SA1.

Sneak peaks from OTYOTY

image.gif.f928a2b356d761befeadf571311eafd9.gif image.png.48495fa74e9d9f73d9783c260557a1f3.png image.gif.2d480f9bf3a4546cfd5ed75c2b2c77ca.gif

11 hours ago, Tory187 said:

Oh contraire, SA2 is currently under development by OTYOTY the original author of SA. SAR aka SA0 aka SAZ is a continued fork of SA1.

Sneak peaks from OTYOTY

image.gif.f928a2b356d761befeadf571311eafd9.gif image.png.48495fa74e9d9f73d9783c260557a1f3.png image.gif.2d480f9bf3a4546cfd5ed75c2b2c77ca.gif

That's looking great, I'm excited! Thanks for the update for those of us not on the discord

I tried updating Chinese Simplified for 5.4.0 and corrected some errors in the original translation
But even though most of it has been translated, The menu of the right mouse button is still not Chinese, Unfortunately, I can't solve it.

Chinese Simplified for 5.4.0
Also, I didn't spend much time proofreading and detecting, and some issues might have arisen

13 hours ago, Vulkandrache said:

The boomalope or the person?

New operation:
Extract Chemcum from body.

On failure the Doc catches fire.

The person, but extracting it on failure would be hilarious too.

There really is enough consequences now since mind serum is readily available and last multiple days.

Edited by McflurryButtz
Afterthought.
3 hours ago, lunaris69 said:

is anyone else having the issue with being unable to tell colonists to just have sex most of the time? sometimes it works and they will, but under almost all circumstances i cant. the pawns are utterly desperate and i cant tell them to just bang already

Did you check the debug settings?

I have no idea why, but sometimes unchecking and rechecking the settings does wonders.

Edited by McflurryButtz
Added idea.

Is anyone using RJWAnimaddons_Hawkstuff? The x-ray displayed by this mod is covered by the pawn I'm sexing. I've tried deleting mods related to layers and being careful with the loading order, but it doesn't seem to fix it. Does anyone else have the same symptoms? And I'd love to know how to fix the problem.