@Ed86

Rjw4.5.5 has a serious bug...

If Pawn is in the process of "Bestiality" and "WhoreIs Serving Visitors",and is interrupted by other people's rape in the process,then the next visitors and animals that are enjoying will fall into a dead circle or stay in place.

At the worst time...On my number one prostitute's bed, three animals and a tourist were paralyzed because of hunger.

Only by restarting the game can they resume their path of action.

This bug has seriously affected the fluency of the game. I even have to turn off my "Zoophiliac" to prevent pawn from actively inviting animals to have animal sex,so as to relieve more and more animals from being stuck in bed.

32 minutes ago, amrolee said:

@Ed86

Rjw4.5.5 has a serious bug...

If Pawn is in the process of "Bestiality" and "WhoreIs Serving Visitors",and is interrupted by other people's rape in the process,then the next visitors and animals that are enjoying will fall into a dead circle or stay in place.

At the worst time...On my number one prostitute's bed, three animals and a tourist were paralyzed because of hunger.

Only by restarting the game can they resume their path of action.

This bug has seriously affected the fluency of the game. I even have to turn off my "Zoophiliac" to prevent pawn from actively inviting animals to have animal sex,so as to relieve more and more animals from being stuck in bed.

idk send screenshots or something

3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

idk send screenshots or something

1.jpg2.jpg.95466f11de974d4a0c60090eccae9b7d.jpg3.jpg.9e3d97dc48785b1fb1d4a44bd7f27a66.jpg5.jpg.3fccfb3e501aebff05d5316ce919adfe.jpg6.jpg.66e321172021097ec7bfb3d42fb0934b.jpg

1-A Zoophilic female pawn randomly invites an animal to mate

2-At this time, a male pawn suddenly raped randomly, and the target was the female pawn who was greeting the animals

3-By the time the animals arrived at the bed, the men and women had already begun to have sex. The woman who invited it to mate was busy, no one was entertaining it, it wanted to leave, but it couldn't move

4-Pawn sex is over.The animal still can't move

5-The others have left the bed,it's getting dark,the poor animal is still unable to move

!  Animals need to be manually triggered by other commands to participate in the interaction in order to get rid of this situation,  or they will starve and faint

Tourists have the same problem. Although the probability that they can't move is very low, once it happens, the whole team will not be able to leave the map. They will always wait for the last team member at the edge of the map, so that the whole tourist team will not be able to leave

! And tourists can't get rid of it with interactive instructions, you can only restart the game to find the path

I got a prisoner who had the Fur Lover quirk, and was also Insatiable (Vanilla Traits Expanded). So I set her up to be a comfort pawn and let my cougar have a go. Ya know what?

-14  mood debuff for raped by animal.

These quirks and traits don't seem to be offering any change in the story telling.

3 hours ago, AngleWyrm said:

I got a prisoner who had the Fur Lover quirk, and was also Insatiable (Vanilla Traits Expanded). So I set her up to be a comfort pawn and let my cougar have a go. Ya know what?

These quirks and traits don't seem to be offering any change in the story telling.

Fur lover is to fuck furries, aka any alien race with fur, zoophile is the one you want

9 hours ago, AngleWyrm said:

Fur Lover quirk,

That's for furry humanoid alien races, not animals.

See Zoophile.

9 hours ago, AngleWyrm said:

Rape is still rape, even if the rapist is super hot.

PS: didn't see there's a new page that already had an answer ?

22 hours ago, amrolee said:

1-A Zoophilic female pawn randomly invites an animal to mate

2-At this time, a male pawn suddenly raped randomly, and the target was the female pawn who was greeting the animals

3-By the time the animals arrived at the bed, the men and women had already begun to have sex. The woman who invited it to mate was busy, no one was entertaining it, it wanted to leave, but it couldn't move

4-Pawn sex is over.The animal still can't move

5-The others have left the bed,it's getting dark,the poor animal is still unable to move

!  Animals need to be manually triggered by other commands to participate in the interaction in order to get rid of this situation,  or they will starve and faint

Tourists have the same problem. Although the probability that they can't move is very low, once it happens, the whole team will not be able to leave the map. They will always wait for the last team member at the edge of the map, so that the whole tourist team will not be able to leave

! And tourists can't get rid of it with interactive instructions, you can only restart the game to find the path

no idea, my animal waits 10-30 sec and then goes away

Just looking for some clarification, likely on a feature. I have one specific pawn that I want to 'have sex' with other pawns (manual control, yes I'm a cheater), but the option isn't there. The less desirable option is (disabled it by default, but turned it on to check), but all of my other pawns are just able to have sex with whoever. Noticeably, male pawns can just have sex with whoever, but the female pawns just can't. Just wanted to check if I've missed something or just read over it and forgot. :P

3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

no idea, my animal waits 10-30 sec and then goes away

the step "animal waits 10-30 sec and then goes away",I will meet them frequently in the game, about 30% of the time, which is already very high. There are always trapped animals on the bed, and I don't bother to rescue them now - anyway, when they are hungry and dizzy, the pawn will take them back to the nest

What bothers me most is visitors. There are two situations for them. One is that they can't move as I said before, and the other is that pawns repeatedly invite them to carry out special services, but they don't really have sex. They just repeatedly walk to the bedside - leave - invite - walk to the bedside - leave invitation, endless cycle

-----This situation I will try to make GIF to show you.The next time I come across this situation.

I'm a little crazy about being tortured……help me

Is there any way to carry out service visitors, animals and pawn rape at the same time? Instead of letting them interrupt each other? Do I need to change XML to do it?

1.gif.73167697913a9b0eb06415e73f879de3.gif

This is a service visitor who has repeated it twice. I tried my best to trigger it once, because the number of repetitions is random. Sometimes it will be repeated continuously

As you can see from the picture, the service visitors do not have sex, they just walk to the bed and leave, and then the pawn will repeat the invitation

@Ed86

8 hours ago, amrolee said:

This is a service visitor who has repeated it twice. I tried my best to trigger it once, because the number of repetitions is random. Sometimes it will be repeated continuously

As you can see from the picture, the service visitors do not have sex, they just walk to the bed and leave, and then the pawn will repeat the invitation

@Ed86

something broken in your modlist

12 hours ago, amrolee said:

@Ed86

do u have rim threaded?

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

something broken in your modlist

<li>brrainz.harmony</li>
    <li>ludeon.rimworld</li>
    <li>ludeon.rimworld.royalty</li>   

Body hair animals and other miscellaneous MODS

<li>rim.job.world</li>
    <li>abraxas.rjw.racesupport</li>
    <li>rimworld.ekss.rjwex</li>
    <li>lustlicentia.rjwlabs</li>
    <li>c0ffee.rimworld.animations</li>
    <li>tory187.rjwanimaddons.voicepatch</li>
    <li>tory187.rjwanimaddons.xtraanims</li>
    <li>tory187.rjwanimaddons.animalpatch</li>
    <li>roboslob.roboanims</li>
    <li>otyoty.sizedapparel</li>
    <li>rjw.milk.humanoid</li>
    <li>thesleeplesssorclock.agemorphosiscells</li>
    <li>void.charactereditor</li>

I download all mods about RJW from your recommendation post.Every time this kind of bug appears, it can be solved by reading files.

I really don't know what went wrong.

I will try to delete some mods after RJW

Excuse me

5 minutes ago, amrolee said:

<li>brrainz.harmony</li>
    <li>ludeon.rimworld</li>
    <li>ludeon.rimworld.royalty</li>   

Body hair animals and other miscellaneous MODS

<li>rim.job.world</li>
    <li>abraxas.rjw.racesupport</li>
    <li>rimworld.ekss.rjwex</li>
    <li>lustlicentia.rjwlabs</li>
    <li>c0ffee.rimworld.animations</li>
    <li>tory187.rjwanimaddons.voicepatch</li>
    <li>tory187.rjwanimaddons.xtraanims</li>
    <li>tory187.rjwanimaddons.animalpatch</li>
    <li>roboslob.roboanims</li>
    <li>otyoty.sizedapparel</li>
    <li>rjw.milk.humanoid</li>
    <li>thesleeplesssorclock.agemorphosiscells</li>
    <li>void.charactereditor</li>

I download all mods about RJW from your recommendation post.Every time this kind of bug appears, it can be solved by reading files.

I really don't know what went wrong.

I will try to delete some mods after RJW

Excuse me

probably animation addon broken, ive hear its only updated for 1.2

Most likely outdated animation mod in use or incorrect version of rimworld being used. Another mod could easily conflict with this too. Can't say for sure because there is no hugslog.

You can do this by pressing Ctrl + F12 in game.

You will have the option to upload your log to Github.

If you cant upload then you can copy the log to your clipboard and paste it on Pastebin.com or a similar site.

It is preferable that you generate a log after the errors in question show.

If you are using RimNudeWorld and using at least three race mods then you need to find the option to generate an unlimited log.

On 1/8/2021 at 11:02 AM, arkyte said:

"Oh my god, a wimp skinny person is over me trying to rape me. What will I do with my hulking mass of muscles that killed a thrumbo yesterday. Damn, best submit."

Meh, your logic is kinda dumb to me but I'm not going to discuss it. I actually changed that in the source code to fit my needs. I like equality in my violence and rape. I'm also changing how raping works because 'handjob' only rape was the stupidest and funniest thing I found in this mod yet.

As it is, my opinion, the mod only works in a fully male colony. It is stupid in many ways when dealing with women.

You are absolutely correct about everything..

Handjob only rape is retarded. Care to post your edited version, or upload it to git?

Hey guys,

When I have Rimjob World activated and also Prepare carefully, it says that RJW is not compatible with Prepare Carefully.

Wasn`t that case when I played last time about one year ago. Is there any explanation or workaround? Couldn't find an answer on google.

EDIT: Started nevertheless with both mods active and it seems to work. I am very confused but happy :)

52 minutes ago, MagnusLaudate said:

Hey guys,

When I have Rimjob World activated and also Prepare carefully, it says that RJW is not compatible with Prepare Carefully.

Wasn`t that case when I played last time about one year ago. Is there any explanation or workaround? Couldn't find an answer on google.

EDIT: Started nevertheless with both mods active and it seems to work. I am very confused but happy :)

Change to Character Editor MOD

2 hours ago, MagnusLaudate said:

Hey guys,

Using Prepare Carefully will mess things up behind the scenes, causing unforseen problems down the line!

If you need it as a prerequisite for another mod, fine but don't click that button.