On 12/21/2020 at 12:23 AM, AthelstanDied said:

My portraits do no longer get updated, when a pawn puts on clothes after masturbation. Seems to be only after masturbation. Pawn stays naked in portrait, doesn't matter what portrait mods I have active. Can enforce a refresh by changing clothes manually.

This error is now gone, must have been a load order issue. Portraits are now updating instantly.

After rereading the included todo.txt with this mod, didn't see anything related to giving female pawns periods... Has this been suggested and discarded/ignored already, or am I the first person to bother to ask/check?  Entirely possible such a suggestion was ditched to reduce checks.  For all I know this was already brought up in the discord, but I'm not interested in double checking there.  So are there plans or not?  I also ask because it always seems like some of my pawns immediately get pregnant again after having a kid (even with contraceptives).  I know there is some sort of timer that prevents immediate follow-up pregnancies (which has apparently been reduced in the newest version of RJW on gitgud, not loaded here yet I think), but having mood penalties for periods seems like it would make for a more interesting game (plus maybe also a lesser mood penalty for contraception that doesn't vary over time).  Admittedly, this game doesn't have months, only seasons, but I would assume that pawns would therefore have a period every like 5 or 10 days (or maybe once a season, seems likely this is the sort of thing peeps might want to adjust as they see fit).

Related to pregnancy, are there any plans to add messed up babies due to drug/alcohol use/abuse?  Dunno what else is possible besides fetal alcohol syndrome and babies being born addicted, but seems like pregnant pawns should have some incentive to not take drugs while pregnant (except maybe like some new drug, like pre-natal vitamins).  Admittedly, this might not be currently (or ever) possible with the mess of children and child mods ( C&P, C,S&L), but figured I would at least ask.

Also, unrelated, but since I'm pretty sure this mod now has code that allows for threesomes (ie, double/triple pene), wouldn't the tentacles genitalia do this automatically?  Plus I guess also tails that are added by some mods. Not to mention that tentacles and tails would prolly make for more interesting masturbation...  Just curious if this has also been suggested (and maybe discarded). 

6 hours ago, ghostfalll said:

After rereading the included todo.txt with this mod, didn't see anything related to giving female pawns periods... Has this been suggested and discarded/ignored already, or am I the first person to bother to ask/check?  Entirely possible such a suggestion was ditched to reduce checks.  For all I know this was already brought up in the discord, but I'm not interested in double checking there.  So are there plans or not?  I also ask because it always seems like some of my pawns immediately get pregnant again after having a kid (even with contraceptives).  I know there is some sort of timer that prevents immediate follow-up pregnancies (which has apparently been reduced in the newest version of RJW on gitgud, not loaded here yet I think), but having mood penalties for periods seems like it would make for a more interesting game (plus maybe also a lesser mood penalty for contraception that doesn't vary over time).  Admittedly, this game doesn't have months, only seasons, but I would assume that pawns would therefore have a period every like 5 or 10 days (or maybe once a season, seems likely this is the sort of thing peeps might want to adjust as they see fit).

Related to pregnancy, are there any plans to add messed up babies due to drug/alcohol use/abuse?  Dunno what else is possible besides fetal alcohol syndrome and babies being born addicted, but seems like pregnant pawns should have some incentive to not take drugs while pregnant (except maybe like some new drug, like pre-natal vitamins).  Admittedly, this might not be currently (or ever) possible with the mess of children and child mods ( C&P, C,S&L), but figured I would at least ask.

Also, unrelated, but since I'm pretty sure this mod now has code that allows for threesomes (ie, double/triple pene), wouldn't the tentacles genitalia do this automatically?  Plus I guess also tails that are added by some mods. Not to mention that tentacles and tails would prolly make for more interesting masturbation...  Just curious if this has also been suggested (and maybe discarded). 

Should have checked the discord for period.

Double penetration sex act is when one pawn has more than one penis or has one hemipenis.

As for more than 2 actors in a scene it is possible but is purely related to chance and more common in non consensual acts.

7 hours ago, ghostfalll said:

discarded, rw runs 6 faster than real life, so whole cycle would take 4 days

not my fetish, so replacing 1 line of code with shit ton of code and race patches is not something im interested

plus rjw is sex mod, not pregnancy simulation

but anyone is free to make merge commits

3 hours ago, Forest1395101 said:

Weird question, but will Prepare Carefully ever be compatible with Rim Job World? I ask because I really like the reunion mod, and it requires Prepare Carefully...

it's the fault of Prepare Carefully messing things up, if you REALLY need it for a mod, install it BUT NEVER PRESS THE BUTTON, hopefully you should be fine

I'm running into a bit of an issue with the mod...I'm using the Androids mod (the one that requires HAR) and Android Tiers, and started a game with all androids (the HAR ones, not the tiered androids). All the pawns do is fap to restore sex need, they're not prostituting themselves or trying to get in relationships, and their price shows a -90% age modifier. I've done some searching and it seems the issue is the android races only have one life stage meaning the game resolves them as babies or minors.

Are there any mods or workarounds for this, and/or what would I need to do to hotfix it myself to add the necessary life stages to the androids to allow them to "work"?

4 hours ago, BCRoxx said:

I'm running into a bit of an issue with the mod...I'm using the Androids mod (the one that requires HAR) and Android Tiers, and started a game with all androids (the HAR ones, not the tiered androids). All the pawns do is fap to restore sex need, they're not prostituting themselves or trying to get in relationships, and their price shows a -90% age modifier. I've done some searching and it seems the issue is the android races only have one life stage meaning the game resolves them as babies or minors.

Are there any mods or workarounds for this, and/or what would I need to do to hotfix it myself to add the necessary life stages to the androids to allow them to "work"?

Isn't Android Tiers on the incompatible list because it breaks all sorts of things? Only ChJees Androids are supported as far as I know. Maybe try with only Androids installed? Do you have RJW Race Support installed?

31 minutes ago, DarkTeletubby said:

Isn't Android Tiers on the incompatible list because it breaks all sorts of things? Only ChJees Androids are supported as far as I know. Maybe try with only Androids installed? Do you have RJW Race Support installed?

I couldn't say, I don't know enough about the situation to know what does what. My pawns are of the ChJees' race, though. And no, I don't have the race support mod, as far as I know that's only there for the adult parts?

On 11/2/2018 at 6:18 PM, Skömer said:

Mods looking like This were still tagged 1.1 the last time I've checked, they might work with Rimworld 1.2 but don't blame me if they don't work, for the previously suggested mods (Rimworld 1.0, 1.1) click here

RJW Patches and Addons:

Reveal hidden contents

Make sure to update the addons when you update RJW.

Load Order is listed in ⇒Modding Rimworld.

Compatibility Patches: (recommended if you use the mod they patch for)

• gitgudicon.png favicon.ico RJW Race Support - a collection of patches to give race mods more RJW compatibility and flavor
  • favicon.ico RJW RBSE Integration - patch for Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion
  • favicon.ico RJW QEE Patch - patch for Questionable Ethics Enhanced, 1.2 update
  • DubsBadHygieneTweaks.rar by c0ffee
  • Defs_OnDemand.rar Seeds Please patch by sidfu, adds Humpshroom seeds, put in "...Mods\SeedsPlease\Defs_OnDemand\rim.job.world"

RJW Tweaks

• gitgudicon.png Better RJW - removes body part debuffs and makes Humpshrooms grow on soil
  • Incestious quirk
  • favicon.ico OTY RJW Symbol - icons for social logs
  • HumpshroomGroundPatch.xml by tory187, enables humpshrooms in growing zones, put in the RJW patches folder
  • Ab_Patches.7z by Abraxas - crossdresser + open partnership trait, some royalty fixes
  • RJW_no_Rot.7z by Abraxas - prevents RJW bodyparts from rotting
  • RJWRaceSupport_-_Instant_Birth.zip - cheat mod by Tory187 & Abraxas, 2 hour pregnancies, load after RJW Race support

RJW Addons:

Animation & Sound

• gitgudicon.pngfavicon.ico [RJW] Animation Framework - yes!
  • favicon.ico Anim Addons - more animations for above
  • favicon.ico RoboAnims - more animations
  • favicon.ico RJW - New Sounds - alternative RJW sound effects
  • favicon.ico Animation Converter tool for animating with spriter, not a mod

Body textures

• favicon.ico Rimnudeworld - for your pawns to show off their assets, BB & RB patch
  • favicon.ico Sized Apparel for RJW - fits vanilla clothes to Rimnudeworld assets
  • OTY.61 - alternative textures, load after Rimnudeworld
  • OTY_PATCHES.7z by Nejarrie, put in OTYs patches folder, 15.Nov
  • BellyPatch-Dragonian.xml OTY dragonian patch by UnbreakPLS
  • favicon.ico Female Apparel for OTY Bodies - vanilla and royality apparel retexture to fit OTY body

Wear and tear

• favicon.ico RJW Dyspareunia - wear and tear system, make sure you disable Licentias wear and tear if you use it with:
  • gitgudicon.pngfavicon.ico Licentia Labs - serums, streching and inflation

Bondage, Sextoys

• gitgudicon.pngfavicon.ico RJWex - bondage, anal plugs and fuck machines
  • favicon.ico Sex Toys and Masturbation
  • favicon.ico S16's Extension - piercings, vibrators and sextoys fitted for BB Body, Beautiful Bodies, RF Extended Body
  • BondagePlus_WIP.rar by Darkslayer - adds legbinders & blindfold, textures fitted for OTY's bodies

Items

• RJW_Alluring_Charm.zip by NachoToast - adds item that increases vulnerability
  • RJW_Charms.zip by NachoToast, Abraxas & Darkslayer - adds Breeders Charm (Increases sex drive), Alluring Charm (Increases vulnerability), Charismatic Charm (Increases social impact) and Combined Charm (Alluring charm & Charismatic charm combined)
  • RJWEgg-0.8.3.7z - by John the Anabaptist, item that can make anyone an egg layer, for RJW 4.4.12+
  • RJW_GestationPills_0.1.zip by OTYOTY - halves pregnancy time if taken once a day
  • turks_moby_huge.rar by turkler, adds huge dildo club

Misc.

• gitgudicon.pngfavicon.ico Milkable Colonists - milking and lactation,  1.2 Patch
  • favicon.ico Nephila Hyperpregnancy Race - hypreg transformation race
  • favicon.ico [RJW] Whore Beds - adds extra beds (previously included in R-W)
  • rjw-crests-0.2.zip RJW crests by NachoToast - womb tats with effects

Note: all the loose files here were originally posted on the RJW Discord, for questions, suggestions, bug reports, complaints head there, I just post these here so they don't get lost and for people who don't want to join

Age Morphosis Cells - by TheSleeplessSorclock1155356733_RJWAMC.png.714f3c4d9ea880214da446c8708f1fdd.png

This standalone mod lets you age up your pawns faster, useful when you've got a bunch of useless kids sitting around. The mod only requires Hugslib and can be used without RJW. Research the tech "Aging pods", build it, power it and steal the best years of your poor pawns life.

The target age in years can be anything from 1 to 1000. Adjust the aging speed in the settings.

Age_Morphosis_Cells.7z compiled for Rimworld 1.2 by Usagirei

Not add-ons but still lewd (RJW integration varies)

• steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Restraints - cheaper bondage alternative
  • favicon.ico Erotic Greek Sculptures
  • favicon.ico Underwhere - for y'all panty sniffers out there steamicon.png 1.2
  • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png BondageBed Torture
  • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png BondageBedTorture Furniture Addon
  • discored icon.png DevouRIMent - RimVore
  • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Glory Hole
  • seesaa.png Planter Anus, Wooden Horse... - japanese only mods
  • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Rice Rice Baby - expands vanilla lovin', recommended to tone down frequency to ~8%
  • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Milk The Boomalope Now, I Dare You - boomalope is COOOMING
  • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png SafeJobWorld - for all you degenerate hand holders out there, don't use together with RJW

Last update: 3. Dec 2020

Recommended Mods:

Reveal hidden contents

This is a List of a few awesome Rimworld mods which play nice together with (or without) RJW with focus on the ones hosted on Loverslab. I'll try to note compatibility issues (which occur when used with RJW) in ⇒Mod Problems, tell us if you find more. If you think a mod should be here tell me.

places to get mods from:

Steam_icon.png Steam workshop - most mods, easy install if you own Rimworld on Steam

Ludeon_favicon.png Ludeon studios forum - some mods not available on steam, some guides & discussions

individual Githubs - you need to find the right links

favicon.ico Loverslab - unpopular with the uncivilized masses on the Rimworld Discord

favicon.ico Rimworld base - has mods

skymods.png Skymods - steam mirror

favicon.ico Nexusmods - pretty much abandoned

seesaa.png Seesaawiki - Japanese, some mods are not released anywhere else

favicon.ico 2game - Japanese

Utility

• Libraries
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.pnggithub_favicon.png.c27f68defdacae98bc9e44048d0c1218.png Harmony - formerly included in Hugslib
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.pngLudeon_favicon.png.427fecc98295a8901b90ab8b17245918.pnggithub_favicon.png.c27f68defdacae98bc9e44048d0c1218.png Hugslib - most mods (including RJW) require this
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Jecstools - modding tools some mods require
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Humanoid Alien Races github_favicon.png.c27f68defdacae98bc9e44048d0c1218.png - Framework for most races, mods who don't use this can cause compatibility issues
    • favicon.ico Gender Balancer - change gender spawn rates for races
  • Modding helpers
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Dubs Performance Analyzer
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Mod Manager - better manage your mods
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png RimPy - another mod manager, great to manually sort your modlist before starting Rimworld
    • RuntimeGC - remove junk data from big save games, have fun finding a updated copy
  • Customize your game
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Awesome Inventory
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Camera+ github_favicon.png.c27f68defdacae98bc9e44048d0c1218.png - look closer
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Character editor - edit your OCs
    • github_favicon.png Random Plus - better reroll
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Faster Aging - make your kids grow up faster
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png RIMMSqol - dev mode+
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Rimthemes - customize your GUI
    • favicon.ico RimThemes Samus Theme

Mechanics

• Pseudo Libreries
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.pngGiddy Up - ride your animals all day and night
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png What the hack?! - have mechanoid pets
  • Medical
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Pawnmorpher - create abominations furries
    • Character Editor in Steam workshop Polaris bloc - can't remember why i put it here
    • Character Editor in Steam workshop Medical System Expansion 2 - tired of loosing your handss when you install a bionic arm? use this mod
  • Gameplay
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Dubs Bad Hygiene Ludeon_favicon.png.427fecc98295a8901b90ab8b17245918.png - peepeepoopoo
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Rimworld of Magic - magical succubi
    • Simple Slavery - slaves as part of your colony, fully supported by RJW
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Warcrimes Expanded 2 - lame, nothing beats the horror of handholding (SafeJobWorld)
  • Relationship (only use one)
    • Vanilla - simple, highly customizable, uses traits
    • Ludeon_favicon.png.427fecc98295a8901b90ab8b17245918.png Gradual Romance - unsupported
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Psychology - adds Traits, Sexual Orientation, personality, Polygamy, events, doesn't need traits, can cause slow down with many pawns present
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Rational Romance (continued) - RJW dropped support for it
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Rational Romance 2 - more romance, polygamy, dates, sex need incompatible with RJW, uses a lot of trait slots, can break designators
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png [SYR] Individuality - doesn't use traits, RJW support, no polygamy
  • Social
    • favicon.ico No Incest Judging
    • favicon.ico Romance Tweaks more options - improved version of Steams Romance tweaks mod
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Rumor has it... - deception and intrigues
  • Looks
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Rimflix - TV is the future
    • favicon.ico Rimflix - addon Eco
    • favicon.ico Rimflix - addon Ramina
  • QoL
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Allow Tool - unforbid everything, prioritize hauling, harvest mature plants...
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Dress Patients - dress up your babies
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Imprisonment On The Go! - prisoners from the comfort of your... outside
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Interaction Bubbles - see your pawns conversations
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Relations Tab - great way to see faction/pawn relations
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Set Owner for Prisoner Beds - should be in base game
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Worktab - assign job priorities more precisely

Items

• Clothing
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Restraints - cheaper bondage alternative
    • favicon.ico Underwhere - for y'all panty sniffers out there
  • Decoration
    • favicon.ico Gnillek's Sextoys - torture and sextoy deco
    • favicon.ico Erotic Greek Sculptures

Playable Races: (make sure to look for patches)

every race not in ⇒Mod Problems works fine, don't let this list confine you, I just went for what appeared first and looked nice, or was suggested to me

steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Humanoid Alien Races github_favicon.png.c27f68defdacae98bc9e44048d0c1218.png - Framework for most races, racemods who don't use this can cause compatibility issues

favicon.ico RJW Race Support - gives more races and animals their fitting genitals, instead of base RJWs "generic", plus various race tweaks

• Chitin
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Arachne - spoodergirls
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Manotean - megaspiders
  • Demon
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Daemonettes
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Zhthy'hl
  • Feather
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Avian Races - birds
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png  Covenant of Hir
  • Fur
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Callistans - dogs
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Equiums - horses
    • steamicon.png Fell Tribes - wolfs, foxes...
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Ferian - foxes
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Ferrex - ferrets
    • favicon.ico Kurin RJW Edition - foxgirls, royality fixCE patch
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Leeani - foxes
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Nyaron - catgirl
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Rabbie the Moonrabbit - rabbitgirls
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Ratkin - mice
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Revia - red foxgirls
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Orassans - kitties, lite version, RJW egg patch
  • Plant
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Dryad - wahammer dryad
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Cactaceae - cacti
  • Robot
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Androids - need archotech bits to bang
  • Scale
  • Skin
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Astoriel - elves
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Drow - dark elves
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Kijin - horny waifus
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Moyo - deap sea waifus?
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Nearmare - vampire waifus
  • Slime
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Jello People - slimes
    • favicon.ico Slime Race - slimegirls (preg patch)
  • Mix
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Sergals Gnolls Lions and Frogs
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Monstergirl Races

Children Mods

• Important: Disable any Pregnancies added by these mods to let RJW handle that, extra contraception items and surgery by these mods won't effect anything added by RJW (and vice versa)
  • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Babies and Children - fork of old CnP without pregnancy, supports more races then CnP, but occasionally lags behind in terms of development
  • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Children, school and learning - adds second fertility stat independent from RJW fertility, toggle "disable children" in settings to let RJW handle all pregnancies (the age setting will still apply for all newborn kids) [adds learning and school stuff and scales textures based on age, but little children mechanics]
  • Ludeon_favicon.png.427fecc98295a8901b90ab8b17245918.png Children and Pregnancy - great baby mechanics and items, supports only a few races

Body Textures: (the textures loaded last override all others)

Note: Rimnudeworld (⇒RJW Patches and Addons) might look weird with some of the textures

• Gender Distinct
  • Full Body Support (these override every bodytype, you only need one)
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Base 00_00
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Beautiful Bodies
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png [RF]Body Type Extend
    • favicon.ico Body type extended waifus
    • favicon.ico Chanfafa's Bodies
    • favicon.ico Chanfana's Things for Gender Distinction
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png [CP] Detailed Body Textures II
    • favicon.ico Get naked! & Nude textures & Nude textures BBCL
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png HD Pawn Textures Legacy - vanillalike textures
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png HD Pawn Textures - why are there two of these?
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png [L]MoreDetailBody
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png [NL] Chibi Body + Faces
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png [NL] Compatible Body 2
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png [SS]Advance Body and Clothing
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Xeva FB Pack
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png XFBMaliBodypatch
  • Partly Body Support (these only support some bodytypes, load after one ⇒Full Body Support if you don't want vanilla body textures)
    • favicon.ico Bodies - average male & female body textures
    • favicon.ico Busty Bodies - item edit
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png FemaleBB BodyType for Human - average female (+Modsupport)
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png [NL] Compatible Body 2 - female, thin & male
    • favicon.ico Hentai Female Body - average female
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png TY Male Body 改 - average male (thiccer)
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png TY Female Body 改 - average female (thiccer/slimmer) + Faces
    • favicon.ico Voluptuous Bodies + Clothes
    • favicon.ico Voluptuous Futa Bodies (For All Bodies)
  • Face
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Facial Stuff github_favicon.png.c27f68defdacae98bc9e44048d0c1218.png not compatible with RJW addons
    • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png [NL] Facial Animation - working face animations, try Armorguy1s_FA_Patches.7z for Astoriel, Drow (with working ears!), Slaaneshi cultists, thrumboian
    • any other face and hair mod

Textures (change RJW textures)

• steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png [XPatch] HD Icon Organs NPBA - textures for organ items

Large mod packs

• github_favicon.png HCSK - large and complex modpack
  • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Star Wars

Mod Problems:

Reveal hidden contents

General Problem solving tips:

1. we now have a ⇒FAQ where you can find solutions to previously solved problems
  2. look if your problem is noted below and decide if the mod is worth the issues
  3. read ⇒Modding Rimworld and redo your mod list accordingly - especially the Load order
  4. Sometimes deleting your RJW config files helps: in C:\Users\"NAME"\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\Config (resets settings)
  5. make a bug report (press CTRL + F12) and post the link (preferably on Discord)

1.2 Issues

1.1 Reported Issues: Did you notice anything else? - tell us

• Lost forrest - author tries to prevent this mod to work with RJW at all costs, without telling anyone he does, expect your save to be ruined, fixed version for Rimworld 1.1 and 1.0 is linked somewhere in here
  • Character editor - anus slot out of frame (take a look at the ⇒FAQ)
  • Evolved Organs, Pawnmorpher & similar - updating mid game shuffles bodyparts around (vanilla issue)
  • Garam, Race Addon - fake genders prevent genital assignment, not supported
  • Smart Medicine - pushes fertility off the health tab
  • Zombieland - zombies sometimes drop bondage keys
  • [FIXED] Woohooer & anything else by alicececil (such as humanlike live stages) is not recommended (mostly because of the authors (re)actions)
  • Prepare Carefully & probably Prepare Moderately too - breaks your prepared pawns, issues include, but are not limited to: it can't apply non-vanilla hediffs properly (leads to permanently bonded pawns or no genitals), things like these break RJW sex, it also has/had issues with broken children race generation, whatever you do, don't click the Prepare carefully button, use Character Editor instead

Features covered by RJW: (you wont need these mods)

• steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png おっぱい追加
  • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Masturbation
  • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png The Birds and the Bees github_favicon.png.c27f68defdacae98bc9e44048d0c1218.png
  • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Down For Me
  • steamicon.png.5ba708cafb7b3251199ff48d32e2e6bd.png Wild Animal Sex V4.1 Ludeon_favicon.png.427fecc98295a8901b90ab8b17245918.png

Alternative RJW Forks: (don't use together with main line RJW, outdated)

• favicon.ico Weirn's RJW 1.9.6
  • favicon.ico TheJesus3
  • favicon.ico bjonister

RJW Translations:

Reveal hidden contents

Installation:

• unzip the folder into: "...\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RJW\Languages"

Finished Packs: (works best with said RJW version*)

Brazilian Portuguese 4.4.5 included in latest RJW

Chinese Simplified 4.4.6 included in latest RJW, 4.4.8

Chinese Traditional 4.4.6 included in latest RJW

German 4.4.5 included in latest RJW

Korean 4.4.0 included in latest RJW, 4.4.9

Russian 4.4.4 included in latest RJW

Turkish ~4.4.12

Japanese RJW 4.0.8

How to translate?

1. Get the English translation files (Auto-generator Threaddownload)
  2. Exchange <x>"English description"</x> into <x>"Your language description"</x> of each file
  3. Test if it works without errors in game
  • Let us know where it is: Upload it here or on Discord, send a link, PM me or make a merge request on GitGud

* using old translations with newer versions works fine in most cases - new content will obviously stay untranslated

are the WHITE entries for the DLC based version of Rimworld?

On 12/28/2020 at 6:46 PM, Make-Use-Of-ME said:

are the WHITE entries for the DLC based version of Rimworld?

White is direct links to files hosted on Loverslab. Mostly patches.

On 12/27/2020 at 11:08 PM, BCRoxx said:

I couldn't say, I don't know enough about the situation to know what does what. My pawns are of the ChJees' race, though. And no, I don't have the race support mod, as far as I know that's only there for the adult parts?

I think it might also define life stages for some races that lack them as RJW uses that for some fertility and prostitution calculations. Also if the androids don't have sex organs I believe they are automatically treated as asexual by the code even if they have vanilla sexuality traits. But mostly I remember a lot of people complaining about Android Tiers and Ed saying that the mod is very broken in its coding and conflicts heavily with RJW just by being active or something, even if there are no pawns actually on the map from it. (Something about it forcing its pawns into every single faction spawn list.)

18 hours ago, MrThree said:

It is not working with prepare carefuly

Probably why Prepare Carefully is repeatedly listed as incompatible and not to be used. Use Character Editor.

On 12/21/2020 at 7:00 PM, miniguldo said:

I'm having this problem where the 'Sex Need' bar won't fill after a sexual act, for neither of the participants. They sort of get stuck in a loop of *quickies* unless I intervene since they never seems to be satisfied (even then, give it 30 seconds and they are back at it). When I start a new colony all the pawns start with a moderately filled 'Sex Need' bar that slowly decay depending on my settings (set at 50% decay rate), however, it won't ever refill. None of them had any charms or sexual traits.

There was an instance though where a random raider got overrun by insects in a cave, and subsequently got cocooned and diddled. This guy's 'Sex need's bar got capped at 99% but never decayed. Not sure if that's a feature or not but it struck me as odd.

Everything else seems to be in order, but my colonists are kind of useless as they prefer quickies instead of eating and constructing etc. I tried to tick off the quickies option, but instead they get semi-stuck with lovin' instead, the severity is milder and sort of restricted to the nightly activities, but still annoying as no one gets proper sleep. 

I got a lot of mods, so i'm not too sure which one is causing it since I suspect there's a conflict, though not a mod listed in the incompatible mods list in FAQ (except Smart Medicine, the incompatibility of which is restricted to the fertility bar being slightly pushed out of frame in the UI, but I'm fine with that). 
Below I've tagged my Hugslib log if anyone's willing to check it out. I tried to sort the mods, sort of, but any help resolving this would be appreciated :) 

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/0ee5b0cb58d51c8f2e3e1c01948a458b/raw/29a6d5aa98ecc98925ca81cb95e8a750bd5db422/output_log.txt

;EDIT; Reading through the comments I am lead to believe that this might have to do with CnP and RJW, as others have stated that they also suffered from this problem. Gonna check it up some more. 

Hey did you ever solve this? I'm running into the same issue...

Animal breeding is still broken. Unless you turn off "Override vanilla mating" under Debug settings, colony animals for the same species never breed. 

I have reported this months ago. If you stopped working on shit like insect eggs and inflation maybe you would fix this basic functionality, that already exists in vanilla and the mod breaks, nonetheless. 

16 minutes ago, jojonick said:

Animal breeding is still broken. Unless you turn off "Override vanilla mating" under Debug settings, colony animals for the same species never breed. 

I have reported this months ago. If you stopped working on shit like insect eggs and inflation maybe you would fix this basic functionality, that already exists in vanilla and the mod breaks, nonetheless. 

Dude it's a free mod, calm down. But yeah, I have the same issue. When rjw handles the animal pregnancies the babies aren't tamed for some reason, which is annoying.

18 minutes ago, Littl3Sparrow said:

Dude it's a free mod, calm down. But yeah, I have the same issue. When rjw handles the animal pregnancies the babies aren't tamed for some reason, which is annoying.

are you 100% sure the animals in question were impregnated after being tamed and by another already tamed animal?

if either parent was wild during conception, the baby will be wild, that's how this works, as offspring is set in stone the moment it is conceived

2 hours ago, SingleForLife said:

are you 100% sure the animals in question were impregnated after being tamed and by another already tamed animal?

if either parent was wild during conception, the baby will be wild, that's how this works, as offspring is set in stone the moment it is conceived

oh, to be honest im not sure of that. will have to check it out. thank you!

6 hours ago, jojonick said:

ive already provided fix for you, but i cant apply it for you, you have to do it yourself

P.S. for your case - fix is right under your bug report

7 hours ago, Littl3Sparrow said:

Hey did you ever solve this? I'm running into the same issue...

In that I use CnP and haven't got that problem, have you double checked you have the most up to date versions of it? I know I had an issue with something CnP related until I updated it - remember that any mods that aren't on Steam you'll have to make sure are up to date manually. I'd recommend you check the github for CnP to double check you have the latest one.

If you do, it's probably a cumulative effect of CnP and some other mod that deals with relationships etc. Maybe check if the issue persists if you are only using CnP and RJW - if it does then that's a near sure sign that there is an outdated mod in your setup or maybe a corrupted file (so try deleting and then reinstalling both RJW and CnP; and verifying the integrity of RimWorld on Steam). If you don't have the problem then try adding back other mods that deal with relationships until the problem happens again. If you find the faulty combo that should make it easier for the modders to track down the issue.

I haven't played in half a year

Previous versions RJW4.0.3.When pawns are besieged by insects, I could always see green semen "InsectSpunk"

After upgrading to version RJW4.5.4

I never saw InsectSpunk again.

I've tried to start the game with rjwmod only,Fuck with insect,Still can't see the green semen.

Is it my own reason? Or does the current version remove green semen?

@Ed86

I'm confused and hope to get some answers.

I use Google translation, So the words may not convey the meaning.

sorry

Happy New Year, @Ed86 . With new mod structure, the 'packages' folder is still in the main RJW folder, where as the .csproj file looks for it in 0trash\packages. Not sure if the folder should be moved, the project should be updated, or I'm just a newb and don't know how to set references properly, but at the very least it no longer works out of the box.