13 hours ago, jojonick said:

Animal breeding is still broken. Unless you turn off "Override vanilla mating" under Debug settings, colony animals for the same species never breed. 

I have reported this months ago. If you stopped working on shit like insect eggs and inflation maybe you would fix this basic functionality, that already exists in vanilla and the mod breaks, nonetheless. 

Works fine for me and I am drowning in tamed rats.

4 hours ago, crow_mw said:

Happy New Year, @Ed86 . With new mod structure, the 'packages' folder is still in the main RJW folder, where as the .csproj file looks for it in 0trash\packages. Not sure if the folder should be moved, the project should be updated, or I'm just a newb and don't know how to set references properly, but at the very least it no longer works out of the box.

Make sure to check the Dev branch.

8 hours ago, crow_mw said:

Happy New Year, @Ed86 . With new mod structure, the 'packages' folder is still in the main RJW folder, where as the .csproj file looks for it in 0trash\packages. Not sure if the folder should be moved, the project should be updated, or I'm just a newb and don't know how to set references properly, but at the very least it no longer works out of the box.

nuget 'packages' are ignored/not included, you need to dl/move them separately in VS or w/e you use

I have a question, I have Character Editor and I like to cheat sometimes and would you look at that! I made my pawn have every good trait in existence. Does it affect sex? Because when I did it, my pawns refused to have sex and I didn't choose any trait that doesn't allow them to have sex. Do you want me to post the Hugslog or is there an easy answer to this?

6 hours ago, SuperDegenerate said:

I have a question, I have Character Editor and I like to cheat sometimes and would you look at that! I made my pawn have every good trait in existence. Does it affect sex? Because when I did it, my pawns refused to have sex and I didn't choose any trait that doesn't allow them to have sex. Do you want me to post the Hugslog or is there an easy answer to this?

Did you use one of the presets in CE? So on the Bio tab in CE there are a list of 'jobs' you can choose your pawn to have (like, say, space refugee) which are essentially presets. RJW isn't compatible with any of the presets, and removing their genitalia and replacing them with new ones doesn't fix the issue. That happened to me, as I didn't realise that's what they in effect were. Try spawning a new pawn, and make sure to touch nothing except the traits and see if the issue persists.

16 hours ago, An Ominous User said:

Did you use one of the presets in CE? So on the Bio tab in CE there are a list of 'jobs' you can choose your pawn to have (like, say, space refugee) which are essentially presets. RJW isn't compatible with any of the presets, and removing their genitalia and replacing them with new ones doesn't fix the issue. That happened to me, as I didn't realise that's what they in effect were. Try spawning a new pawn, and make sure to touch nothing except the traits and see if the issue persists.

Will try! Thanks for clarifying!

hi there, fiddling around with this mod. I'm not very good at writing code myself, but one thing I'd like to adjust is relationship rape adjustment in the sex appraiser

if (rapist.relations == null || xxx.is_animal(rapist)) return Rand.Chance(rape_factor);
			int opinion = rapist.relations.OpinionOf(rapee);

// Won't rape friends, unless rapist or psychopath.
			if (xxx.is_kind(rapist))
			{   //<-80: 1f /-40: 0.5f / 0+: 0f
				rape_factor *= 1f - Mathf.Pow(GenMath.InverseLerp(-80, 0, opinion), 2);
			}
			else if (xxx.is_rapist(rapist) || xxx.is_psychopath(rapist))
			{   //<40: 1f /80: 0.5f / 120+: 0f
				rape_factor *= 1f - Mathf.Pow(GenMath.InverseLerp(40, 120, opinion), 2); // This can never be 0, since opinion caps at 100.
			}
			else
			{   //<-60: 1f /-20: 0.5f / 40+: 0f
				rape_factor *= 1f - Mathf.Pow(GenMath.InverseLerp(-60, 40, opinion), 2);
			}

//Log.Message("rjw::xxx rape_factor for " + get_pawnname(rapee) + " is " + rape_factor);

return Rand.Chance(rape_factor);

I like this bit of a code in general,  but the problem is it makes it far less likely for Beautiful and Pretty pawns to be raped, either randomly by "friendly" psychopaths/rapists, or as enemyrape. Beautiful adds +40 relationship to everyone, and Pretty +20, so this paradoxically makes your pretty pawns less likely to be targeted. I'm trying to figure out how to add an if statements to counteract the +40 and +20, and maybe add even more to put them in front of the line. 

float value = (float)rapist.relations.OpinionOf(rapee) - rapee.GetStatValue(StatDefOf.PawnBeauty, true) * 20f;

this seems to even out the beauty buff. "random rape" also needs to check if sex appraiser gives out a true or faLSE value; right now its truly random. This seems pretty easy to do tho

(I also think the rape factor adjustment works better for rapists if you go from 0-80, and to the power of 0.5. Basically it means they are cool with raping everyone they dislike, and some people they don't like a lot).

Adding to what others have said: I haven't seen insect spunk applied in quite a few patches, regardless of mods, mod load order, or ingame options toggles.  The other two ejaculate types work fine though.

It appears that the hediff itself still exists in the game; I can apply it manually through dev mode.

I don't know if this has been reported yet, but prostitution doesn't seem to be working quite right for me. The whore and the client go back to the whore's bed and just stare at each other. No movement, no sounds, and this lasts for the supposed duration of normal sex acts, just that they immediately do it again. And again. And again... Testing has not been thorough and some things might have been done slightly incorrectly but everything else seems to be working fine. Except for one of my rapists going on a rape mental break way too often whenever he gets slighly horny.

Also, I always wanted orgy parties in this mod. Just a party, where everybody starts fucking each other.

Also also if I may make another request, a Victim quirk that is like a soft-masochist, where they like being raped but not the pleasure from pain part.

On 1/1/2021 at 11:39 AM, Nathan J Robinson said:

I like this bit of a code in general,  but the problem is it makes it far less likely for Beautiful and Pretty pawns to be raped, either randomly by "friendly" psychopaths/rapists, or as enemyrape. Beautiful adds +40 relationship to everyone, and Pretty +20, so this paradoxically makes your pretty pawns less likely to be targeted.

Not, to distract from your points. But, if you give a nosejob (I forget the tech name) to a pawn with the beautiful trait, rimworld starts treating them as if they are incredibly ugly.

Hi all.

With some help on Dubs discord, I was able to improve on the massive FPS drop when selecting multiple pawns, by changing how Gizmos (buttons) are added. The previously existing read-and-change patch to GetGizmos was replaced with pass-through post-fixing.

On my laptop, this is a jump of 10 FPS when having 48 pawns selected.

Before the change, adding Gizmos was taking 7 ms:

Spoiler

drawGizmos-before.png.dafb02735b422f8e47b5ffff9d3956b1.png

On the screenshot above disableGizmost is the slowest one, but when I experimentally removed it, the next gizmo-adding method just started taking as much time. Guess it is always the first one that realizes the IEnumerable.

After the change, down to 0.1ms for all gizmos we add.

Spoiler

drawGizmos-after.png.6756dc2f3125256390c6a398fddcff31.png

While testing this change, I have also realized that 'disableGizmos', which is a functionality that hides Draft button for non-hero pawns in HC mode, was not working. With this change it now works properly, so also an indirect fix (though does anyone really use this?).

The pull requiest is available for review: https://gitgud.io/Ed86/rjw/-/merge_requests/148

For those on Dubs discord, the changes and their progress were discussed here; https://discordapp.com/channels/241677926855081984/708435078614614116/794909754295582750