Spoiler
30 minutes ago, Alexoin said:

Hi,

Not sure if I'm doing this right. or if its a limit of the mod (not necessarily RJW).

I'm playing with adjusting the size of a custom races breasts, and I think if I'm right its done by playing with the rjw.RacePartDefs. My example below (based off the Kijin adjustments in the RJW Race Support Mod)

<rjw.RacePartDef>
		<defName>Eq_Breasts</defName>
		<hediffName>Breasts</hediffName>
		<fluidType>Milk</fluidType>
		<fluidModifier>2.0</fluidModifier>
		<severityCurve>
			<points>
				<li>(0.01, 0.25)</li>
				<li>(0.3, 0.7)</li>
				<li>(0.6, 0.9)</li>
				<li>(0.8, 1.01)</li>
				<li>(0.99, 1.5)</li>
				<li>(1.0, 1.6)</li>
			</points>
		</severityCurve>
	</rjw.RacePartDef>

This does seem to work for randomly generated pawns (ie the ones you get at the start), ie I am getting some spawn with Enormous, Gargantuan and Massive breasts at the create characters screen, and hitting randomize here will have some of the random pawns spawn with the above Huge breast sizes.

The problem is I can't then manually adjust them with Character Editor or DevMode. Any breasts I generate on them using those methods are at maximum Huge sized.

My suspicion its a limit of those methods (ie they are unable to spawn hediffs with a severity above 1.0). Anyone know if this is the case, or is it RJW making use of RacePart Severity curves for the original random generations, but when called by CE or DevMode it ignores them and just uses the default human settings? Either way, is there any way other than save editing that people know of to get RJW part hediffs to spawn above 1.0?

Show the race support file as well, those size measurements don't do anything without the race support file.
In the past I was able to reach the gigantic breast size normally through spawning which was over 1.0 I believe. 

28 minutes ago, NeverLucky4Life said:
  Hide contents

Show the race support file as well, those size measurements don't do anything without the race support file.
In the past I was able to reach the gigantic breast size normally through spawning which was over 1.0 I believe. 

Over huge size is fine by spawning (or seems to be, will need to play a little more for a larger sample size), its just if I then want to adjust that spawned pawn either using CharEditor or DevMode that I can't then get them to get breasts above Huge by adding the relevant breast hediff.

Spoiler

I think this is the file you mean, least it contains the equivalent info to whats in a file in the RaceSupport folders in RJW Race Support

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<Defs>
	<rjw.RaceGroupDef>
		<defName>Equinia_Race</defName>

<raceNames>
			<li>Alien_Equinia</li>
		</raceNames>

<pawnKindNames>
		</pawnKindNames>

<anuses>
			<li>HorseAnus</li>
		</anuses>

<chanceanuses></chanceanuses>

<femaleBreasts>
			<li>Eq_Breasts</li>
		</femaleBreasts>

<chancefemaleBreasts></chancefemaleBreasts>

<femaleGenitals>
			<li>HorseVagina</li>
		</femaleGenitals>

<chancefemaleGenitals></chancefemaleGenitals>

<maleBreasts>
			<li>Breasts</li>
		</maleBreasts>

<chancemaleBreasts></chancemaleBreasts>

<maleGenitals>
			<li>HorsePenis</li>
		</maleGenitals>

<chancemaleGenitals></chancemaleGenitals>

<tags>
			<li>Fur</li>
		</tags>

<hasSingleGender>false</hasSingleGender>
		<hasSexNeed>true</hasSexNeed>
		<hasFertility>true</hasFertility>
		<hasPregnancy>true</hasPregnancy>
		<oviPregnancy>false</oviPregnancy>
		<ImplantEggs>false</ImplantEggs>

</rjw.RaceGroupDef>
</Defs>

27 minutes ago, Alexoin said:

Over huge size is fine by spawning (or seems to be, will need to play a little more for a larger sample size), its just if I then want to adjust that spawned pawn either using CharEditor or DevMode that I can't then get them to get breasts above Huge by adding the relevant breast hediff.

ah yes adding hediffs will not give wildly large sizes but here is a fun fact you can set the size manually with either Character Editor or Dev mode. Just apply one of these to the part you want to set the size of.
image.png.3c82f0f3b42e80381347520c48f60633.png

11 minutes ago, NeverLucky4Life said:

ah yes adding hediffs will not give wildly large sizes but here is a fun fact you can set the size manually with either Character Editor or Dev mode. Just apply one of these to the part you want to set the size of.

Hmm I must either have a mod conflict or mod order issue then, as the only options I have in CE are the following. Only the same options in DevMode as well

image.png.9f8b699a02572dbc2607f826355a006d.png

Actually might have missed an update.. DL 10th July, RJW last updated 15th July... :)

4 hours ago, Ed86 said:

okay maybe it doesnt, guess it was replaced, probably when someone changed eggs to generate inside pawns and not random number

that was very helpful... so... only way is to recompile rjw.dll 

p.s. i should probably mark this post with <sarcasm> tag

None of my pawns are generating genitals as of a few days ago. I can add them manually and everything seems to work that way, but I don't exactly want to have to manually add genitals for every new pawn that happens to walk into my worldspace.

3 hours ago, polterghost said:

Harmony from May 10th, Hugslib from May 21st, RW version 1.1.2698

you are not using latest RimWorld you are using unstable RimWorld a pre-release build that is subject to change and should not be used with mods.
that is on you for going for a branch that is not mod compatible.

2 hours ago, zia said:

Hello! I seem to have found a minor incompatibility. If you use the empire mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2006535182), the military you can call in does not get any RJW parts. 

This does only seem to affect the pawns generated when you deploy the military. They arrive via drop pods.  Anyone who walks into the map, seems to be fine and gets parts like normal. 

The Mercs for Me mod has a similar issue.  I'd guess what's happening there is the mods use the dev mode Restore Body Part tool on the pawns they create, to ensure you don't summon someone with missing limbs or something.  Restore Body Part also clears off all RJW body part hediffs as well, unfortunately.

Re: Drafted pawns not moving.

To anyone else with that issue-- using the absolute latest (i.e. beta/unstable) build of Rimworld can cause problems.

The latest official build as of this post is 1.1.2654

I had this issue using 1.1.2702!

So in short, revert back to using that official version that's more or less guaranteed to have mod support.

Spoiler

Exception filling window for Verse.ImmediateWindow: System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 0100005e (from typeref, class/assembly RimWorld.JobDriver_Meditate, Assembly-CSharp, Version=1.1.7459.20184, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo.get_method_info(intptr,System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo&)
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo.GetMethodInfo (System.IntPtr handle) [0x00000] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.GetPseudoCustomAttributes () [0x00002] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetPseudoCustomAttributes (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType) [0x0000a] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributesBase (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inheritedOnly) [0x0001f] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributes (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inherit) [0x00037] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.GetCustomAttributes (System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inherit) [0x00000] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at Verse.GenAttribute.TryGetAttribute[T] (System.Reflection.MemberInfo memberInfo, T& customAttribute) [0x00000] in <a019a85bf74b48c39220641e09869105>:0 
  at Verse.Dialog_DebugActionsMenu..ctor () [0x0003e] in <a019a85bf74b48c39220641e09869105>:0 
  at Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.ToggleDebugActionsMenu () [0x0001c] in <a019a85bf74b48c39220641e09869105>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.DMD<DMD<DrawButtons_Patch0>?-1295528832::DrawButtons_Patch0>(Verse.DebugWindowsOpener)
  at Verse.ImmediateWindow.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x00000] in <a019a85bf74b48c39220641e09869105>:0 
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x00165] in <a019a85bf74b48c39220641e09869105>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

can anyone help me?Player.log

8 minutes ago, RiperToTo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Exception filling window for Verse.ImmediateWindow: System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 0100005e (from typeref, class/assembly RimWorld.JobDriver_Meditate, Assembly-CSharp, Version=1.1.7459.20184, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo.get_method_info(intptr,System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo&)
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo.GetMethodInfo (System.IntPtr handle) [0x00000] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.GetPseudoCustomAttributes () [0x00002] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetPseudoCustomAttributes (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType) [0x0000a] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributesBase (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inheritedOnly) [0x0001f] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributes (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inherit) [0x00037] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.GetCustomAttributes (System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inherit) [0x00000] in <567df3e0919241ba98db88bec4c6696f>:0 
  at Verse.GenAttribute.TryGetAttribute[T] (System.Reflection.MemberInfo memberInfo, T& customAttribute) [0x00000] in <a019a85bf74b48c39220641e09869105>:0 
  at Verse.Dialog_DebugActionsMenu..ctor () [0x0003e] in <a019a85bf74b48c39220641e09869105>:0 
  at Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.ToggleDebugActionsMenu () [0x0001c] in <a019a85bf74b48c39220641e09869105>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.DMD<DMD<DrawButtons_Patch0>?-1295528832::DrawButtons_Patch0>(Verse.DebugWindowsOpener)
  at Verse.ImmediateWindow.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x00000] in <a019a85bf74b48c39220641e09869105>:0 
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x00165] in <a019a85bf74b48c39220641e09869105>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

can anyone help me?Player.log

I think I see your issue.

On 7/24/2020 at 10:50 PM, Skömer said:

Vanilla sexuality looks for the sexuality traits, just add them with dev mode

Yeah, this is exactly what I was trying to not have to do.

It appears that, at some point, RJW's own sexuality slider was removed (or at the very least, it's not appearing as an option and did not work even when it was an option), and now only pulls from Vanilla or another mod. I ended up installing SYR Individuality (which comes with its own sexuality slider) to replace Psychology and everything is now working perfectly. I do appreciate your assistance on this, though I wish the FAQ was a little clearer on this.

Greetings,

Pardon my possible overlook of something that may be obvious, but even though, for version 4.3.3, I found out how to determine part sizes in prepare carefully, It seems like that there are no operations to change part sizes in the game (used dev mode to unlock all research, glitterworld bed from a mod), neither there are options to create hydraulic nor bionic parts in the machining and fabrication tables.

Also can't find any way of changing the size of spawned parts (used spawned archotech parts, which come with a specific size and don't after installation nor intercourse, even though the description says they can change).

I wonder, besides the debuff for bigger parts, is there anything else they affect, such as sexual satisfaction, speed or need, or should I just use parts at medium or lower size?

Since we can't craft archotech parts, and I suppose there isn't an addon that adds such, how do we deal with the set size for archotech parts?

Since I am having these difficulties, I prefer to put this mod asside for now. As such, is this mod safe to add to an existing save?

Some extra info, I may have over 200 mods, so it may have something to do with my mod list. I may share it here if needed.

I have the latest steam version of the game, but I don't have royalty installed. Is the dlc required for proper mod functionality?

I noticed the shrink/expand breasts option being crossed in the first post by the mod author. I also read here about there being  changes on the size system. Should I suppose that the lack of these options may be related to these factors, such as the mod author being at work on new characteristics for the size system?

Best regards and thanks in advance.

47 minutes ago, Zagnard said:

Greetings,

Pardon my possible overlook of something that may be obvious, but even though, for version 4.3.3, I found out how to determine part sizes in prepare carefully, It seems like that there are no operations to change part sizes in the game (used dev mode to unlock all research, glitterworld bed from a mod), neither there are options to create hydraulic nor bionic parts in the machining and fabrication tables.

Also can't find any way of changing the size of spawned parts (used spawned archotech parts, which come with a specific size and don't after installation nor intercourse, even though the description says they can change).

I wonder, besides the debuff for bigger parts, is there anything else they affect, such as sexual satisfaction, speed or need, or should I just use parts at medium or lower size?

Since we can't craft archotech parts, and I suppose there isn't an addon that adds such, how do we deal with the set size for archotech parts?

Since I am having these difficulties, I prefer to put this mod asside for now. As such, is this mod safe to add to an existing save?

Some extra info, I may have over 200 mods, so it may have something to do with my mod list. I may share it here if needed.

I have the latest steam version of the game, but I don't have royalty installed. Is the dlc required for proper mod functionality?

I noticed the shrink/expand breasts option being crossed in the first post by the mod author. I also read here about there being  changes on the size system. Should I suppose that the lack of these options may be related to these factors, such as the mod author being at work on new characteristics for the size system?

Best regards and thanks in advance.

Don't use Prepare Carefully, use character editor instead.