20 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

The cooldown should not prevent you to see the "ehy! Do you have a moment " etc

Holy shit I figured it out lol. It was because setting the personality through the console somehow removed them from being recognized by the mod I guess? 

After I did that whenever I asked for information about them it would just say our relationship is special without the hint to their personality like usual.

So I just decided to save and reload to first meeting them until they got the Spicy personality which didn't take long. Now everything is working perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Stryker1177 said:

Just curious what you were trying to say here?  How do you make any npc marriable? To do so that npc must be your OFFICIAL LOVER (non unique) or your OFFICIAL LOVER (non unique) ?

In Vanilla skyrim there is a list of npc you can marry that is limited in number, i.e. Birna and bandits are not marriable. With MCG you can marry who you want, but to do so you must first enable them by assigning them the role of Official Lover or Official Lover (non unique), read the mod's guide about relationship mechanics for more info.

Hi great Mod...I wanted to use but allow me to pin point some things I do not understand...

I understand you use EFF follower framework , but you should understand that there are at least 3 major Frameworks that do the same...I use UFO for example yes has some minor bugs but not as many as EFF that gave me huge issues to go along side some other mods some of them related to Sex adult Mods or simple mods  that use interactions with followers or possible followers...Making EFF a hard Required Mod , brother its just a point that sadly most of us will not use your mod cause of it ...

The other optional files I do not mention cause as you say they are optional...

I would suggest you take out the EFF dependency you will find that a lot more people that wanted a Mod like yours will download , use , and praise this Mod ...sad cause I was looking for something like this for a long time....

I still Do not understand why you guys make this Follower Frameworks as hard required installations for your mods to function, cause I would understand if you do it and then make more optional downloads without or compatible with other follower frameworks...

Anyway I understand you do not want to change , but as I have said its rather limited view on your part to practically "force" people that like me wanted a mod like yours to have one option , install the EFF or do not Install and not enjoy your Mod !

Just my 2 cents ..thanks anyway... 

10 minutes ago, shunter said:

So... is this mod meant to replace, or play along with the other more popular mods, like Defeat, Wear and Tear, Adventures, Approach and so on?

This mod is mod is meant for my personal use. If you like some 9f the features but not all you can disable some modules in MCM. Find your perfect combination that let it play with other mods. And read the description, faqs and guide next time or don't use the mod at all, as i said to the one before you, this mod is not intended to be popular.

1 hour ago, anghelos92 said:

As always people don't read description... I think my fault at this point, maybe it's too boring. The mod is perfectly conpatible without EFF but you won't have the features related to followers and recruiting...all the sex features are indipendent from that mod....as they are from death alternative etc. 

And about other people, as i said many times, i don't care. I made this mod for me in the first place and i just shared it for everyone but it's not going to be ideal for everyone ;)...don't use the support topic to dump your personal frustation friend.

I am not frustrated "friend" and for sure have no personal frustrations as well "friend"!...As for the mod info I read it very well and the dependency I was talking is in fact what you described in this post of yours Since you yourself say that without EFF will not have those to functions in the talk menu...Has for the optional Mods I didn't told you nothing negative at all..Even said it was good they are not dependency's but optional...

Why can I not use the support topic of your Mod to ask things about your Mod ???

Why can I not use the support topic at all???...Cause you say so ???...Oh great ...thanks for letting me know...

More...its is hard dependency for you when you make a Mod to aspect people asking for this or that or for suggesting that was what I have done politely   , That is a hard dependency for anyone that makes a Mod...

Was I ever rude ???...I don't think so...

Did I insulted or suggested you were frustrated in any form or way???...Do not think so again...

Did I ever mentioned your personal status or life ????...Again I didn't ...

So feel free to reply to me but by all means try not to be rude or insulting cause I do not think I have done nothing to you apart from suggesting and praising your Mod...

So its all done...have a good day and life...

2 hours ago, Bullfye said:

I do not think I have done nothing to you apart from suggesting and praising your Mod...

So its all done...have a good day and life...

I am responding to you only to let other people see the comment i am going to say as i have already done with many...many others form the first page to this page: i don't care about suggestions, i hate when people complain about dependencies. You don't like them? Don't use this mod...is simple as that. I even asked moderators to delete people comments. The SUPPORT topic is only for...support. For resolving bugs not for complaining about dependencies. 

The next comment about dependency from anyone will be ignored as rudely as posssible.

This said i really don't have nothing against you personally, and i apologize if you felt so.

2 hours ago, TheTwisted509 said:

So far the most annoying this about this mod is the forced Refusal state. I've gone through everything I can and cannot find a way to reduce the timer or eliminate it completely. Can this function be added to the next update please?

Find it in the spell sections if you open it with tes5edit. Search for angheloscooldown (for actor cooldown) and anghelosrefused (for refused state) then edit the duration to 1 second. Will not be added as this is one of the things that make the mod fair and balanced, also because the MCM script reached max lenght can't add any more toggle there.

14 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Hi great Mod...I wanted to use but allow me to pin point some things I do not understand...

I understand you use EFF follower framework , but you should understand that there are at least 3 major Frameworks that do the same...I use UFO for example yes has some minor bugs but not as many as EFF that gave me huge issues to go along side some other mods some of them related to Sex adult Mods or simple mods  that use interactions with followers or possible followers...Making EFF a hard Required Mod , brother its just a point that sadly most of us will not use your mod cause of it ...

The other optional files I do not mention cause as you say they are optional...

I would suggest you take out the EFF dependency you will find that a lot more people that wanted a Mod like yours will download , use , and praise this Mod ...sad cause I was looking for something like this for a long time....

I still Do not understand why you guys make this Follower Frameworks as hard required installations for your mods to function, cause I would understand if you do it and then make more optional downloads without or compatible with other follower frameworks...

Anyway I understand you do not want to change , but as I have said its rather limited view on your part to practically "force" people that like me wanted a mod like yours to have one option , install the EFF or do not Install and not enjoy your Mod !

Just my 2 cents ..thanks anyway... 

My 2 cents: let,s see I guess you don,t like EFF , Well personally I don,t like UFO I have been using AFT because UFO gave me problems . That sayed the author of this mod likes EFF an created this mod around it , so what I use now is EFF , Why ? well if I want to get the full effect that this mod has to offer I don,t have to learn CK , I don,t have to write an type scripts using SKSE . ALL I HAVE TO DO IS USE EFF ......... THAT,S A WIN WIN !!!!!  An to those like yourself , you don,t know how much fun you are missing. , because you are absolutely right ....THIS IS A GREAT MOD!!!

4 hours ago, jlttsmiley said:

My 2 cents: let,s see I guess you don,t like EFF , Well personally I don,t like UFO I have been using AFT because UFO gave me problems . That sayed the author of this mod likes EFF an created this mod around it , so what I use now is EFF , Why ? well if I want to get the full effect that this mod has to offer I don,t have to learn CK , I don,t have to write an type scripts using SKSE . ALL I HAVE TO DO IS USE EFF ......... THAT,S A WIN WIN !!!!!  An to those like yourself , you don,t know how much fun you are missing. , because you are absolutely right ....THIS IS A GREAT MOD!!!

Thank you :)! You pointed out the situation perfectly and I might add that before building this mod i tried all the multiple follower frameworks and AFT was my first choose too! But that framework didn't allow me the things that EFF does, i can say that all the requirements for additional features like EFF and DA are there for a reason...if you see this same mod but for Fallout 4 you see that I made almost the same features without the need of any dependencies because fo4 papyrus is vastly superior, thr skyrim one has limitations instead, that i had to overcome using other mods methods, as i said many times!

This said in my long gameplays both EFF and DA didn't give me game breaking problems, UFO and AFT did. But modding is not an exact science, to me AFT and UFO gave problems and EFF not, for others this can be the inverse. And btw i am not saying that EFF is perfect, no mod is! Even the base game has its bugs! In the majority of cases you can perfectly play with a mod that has its small bugs as long as you know how to avoid them, i.e. MCG change some scripts of EFF to avoid some problems and I suggest to not use EFF plugins on non unique actors.

Hope you enjoyed the mod, i put many hours in creating it, feels very good when someone appreciate the amount of work put into it instead of only focus on its limitations, thank you again :)

3 minutes ago, xcctx said:

do you think convert it for sse version ?

Believe me...i tried! I also buyed SSE during the last black friday for the sole purpose of this and...nothing...CK64 crashes on me handling this mod, it is too much tied into 32 bit mechanics for a simple port, and unfortunately i don't have the time to rewrite this from the ground up for 64 bit :(

14 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Find it in the spell sections if you open it with tes5edit. Search for angheloscooldown (for actor cooldown) and anghelosrefused (for refused state) then edit the duration to 1 second. Will not be added as this is one of the things that make the mod fair and balanced, also because the MCM script reached max lenght can't add any more toggle there.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

So that all parties are clear, this is a support thread that belongs to the mod maker.  If they tell you no, or to go away, then YOU GO AWAY.  End of story.  They own this thread.  Don't like it, then GO AWAY.  Make your own mod and support thread.  This is not up for debate.  Violation of this will result in stiff penalties.

Еще раз спасибо за этот великолепный мод. Понравились последние обновления: « Добавлено: новый ингредиент под названием« Красивые цветы », вы можете изготовить его в кастрюлях, используя 3 горных цветка, язык дракона и цветок паслена», «Исправлено: ошибка, позволяющая вам сделать женатого NPC Ваш официальный любовник. "Мы с нетерпением ждет дальнейшего развитие:  ГЛАВА 1" СОЦИАЛЬНЫЕ ВЗАИМОДЕЙСТВИЯ «( Это не модно, а с учетом индивидуальных потребностей, сюжетно-ориентированные ситуации и сложные диалоги) Если вам нужно. Модные вещи, вам лучше Пойти на Sexlab амурных приключений ).  Ваш мод дает ВЫБИРАЕМ . Это просто мысли вслух - thank you so much for your work

@Gobblak can you use english please? I don't know russian (is that russian right?) unfortunately, so i don't know what are you asking, but i am glad that you liked the mod :)

edit: i used a translator, you're welcome...there are more updates planned, i hope to introduce soon a npc on player initiative system and an integration with the simple slavery framework as an alternative scenario for defeat (Death Alternative will still be required for that portion to work though)

Thanks again for this great mod. I liked the latest updates: “Added: a new ingredient called“ Beautiful Flowers ”, you can make it in pots using 3 mountain flowers, a dragon tongue and a flower of nightshade”, “Fixed: a mistake allowing you to make a married NPC your official lover. "We are looking forward to further development: CHAPTER 1" SOCIAL INTERACTIONS "(This is not fashionable, but tailored to individual needs, plot-oriented situations and complex dialogues) If you need. Fashionable things, you'd better go on a sexlab amorous adventure). Your mod gives choices. It's just thinking out loud - thank you so much for your work

My first idea would be to check race, gender and lawfulness of NPC, place (town, people around or not, etc.), situation, player race and opinion of NPC towards that race. Afterwards I would check the relationship between PC and NPC, before the NPC was allowed to choose a weighted action from a small pool of fitting actions for that situation. Finally this specific reaction would have to be blocked for an adjustible amount of time.

Example

The NPC is a male Nord.

It is a man.

PC and NPC are in a dark and quiet backstreet.

There are no guards.

The NPC is highly aroused.

[Possible actions: unwanted sexual encounter aka rape, thievery, robbery, personal injury, ignore PC]

The PC is an Argonian.

The NPC is not attracted by Argonians.

[Now rape is out of the question.]

[Remaining actions: thievery, robbery, personal injury, ignore PC]

[Thievery has a higher rank (less noticeable). Choose thievery]

Some ideas for initial actions:

All NPCs

They ask you to stop, whenever you try to have sex in public.

Females treat whores with scorn.

They gather regularly in the market place to pelt pilloried criminals – especially whores – with rotten fruits.

Shady NPCs

They try to steal from you. If you notice their behaviour, you can call the guards. (Hey! What are you doing?! Guards! Guards!) The guards come to your help and a discussion starts.

They grope you in a backstreet and try to have their way with you. Argue with them and try to flee, persuade them to let you be, submit to them or intimidate them.

Merchants

They try to sell you something that you need (NPC: You happen to have no / lost your … Do you want to buy one?)
Discuss with them about giving you a discount for sexual favours (I could give you a discount if you are a bit more friendly towards me. Are you interested?)
They sense your lustfulness / sexual desire

Inn keepers and servants

They ask for your whishes, when you enter.

They ask you to take a room / offer a room, whenever you try to have sex in the public room.

They ask you to work for them.

Dialogue example

NPC: By Sanguine. I can't help myself. You look like a loose woman. How about working for me? You could serve the guests or …

PC: Pardon, mylord / mylady. I am not interested.

PC: Or what? I know what you are thinking of. Don't dare to ask me. I am not a woman of easy virtue.

PC: What do you mean?

PC: Come on, say what you want to say. I don't like to wait.

PC: Or … what? Just say it. I might be interested.

NPC: Well, first you could keep the guests company and animate them to stay a bit longer. Second, you could give them pleasure. Make your choice.

Guards in Imperial towns

They look actively for slave traders and try to arrest them. Slaves who enter a town a freed by the guards.

They control prostitutes and check their licences.

They allow prostitution if the whores have a licence.

They sent illegal whores directly to the pillory (column style).

Guards

Each day they name illegal whores to expose them to ridicule.

They come to the players aid if he is in danger to be raped or calls for help.

They punish the player if he abuses the call for help.

Stewards

They grant prostitution licences on behalf of the jarl.

Each week / month they name the most visited whore in town.

Each week / month they arward a prize to the best clad whore in town.

2 minutes ago, Veldon said:

My first idea would be to check player race, racial opinion, place (town, people around or not, etc.) and situation. Afterwards I would check the relationship between PC and NPC, before the NPC was allowed to choose a weighted action from a small pool of fitting actions for that situation. Finally this specific reaction would have to be blocked for an adjustible amount of time.

Some ideas for initial actions:

All NPCs

They ask you to stop, whenever you try to have sex in public.

Shady NPCs

They try to steal from you. If you notice their behaviour, you can call the guards. (Hey! What are you doing?! Guards! Guards!) The guards come to your help and a discussion starts.

They grope you in a backstreet and try to have their way with you. Argue with them and try to flee, persuade them to let you be, submit to them or intimidate them.

Merchants

They try to sell you something that you need (NPC: You happen to have no / lost your … Do you want to buy one?)
Discuss with them about giving you a discount for sexual favours (I could give you a discount if you are a bit more friendly towards me. Are you interested?)
They sense your lustfulness / sexual desire

Inn keepers and servants

They ask for your whishes, when you enter.

They ask you to take a room / offer a room, whenever you try to have sex in the public room.

They ask you to work for them.

Dialogue example

NPC: By Sanguine. I can't help myself. You look like a loose woman. How about working for me? You could serve the guests or …

PC: Pardon, mylord / mylady. I am not interested.

PC: Or what? I know what you are thinking of. Don't dare to ask me. I am not a woman of easy virtue.

PC: What do you mean?

PC: Come on, say what you want to say. I don't like to wait.

PC: Or … what? Just say it. I might be interested.

NPC: Well, first you could keep the guests company and animate them to stay a bit longer. Secon, you could give them pleasure. Make your choice

Wow thank you, these are really nice suggestions, it's a shame that they can only be implemented fully in skyrim due to the dialogue system limitations of fallout 4...well good for ud skyrim users then :P