45 minutes ago, Wormlisk said:

It's too difficult to raise relationship points, let alone seduce NPCs. 

Apparently one night stands are alright with them, but having civil conversations are a no no.

How did you end up with a "one night stands"...you need to choose the right conversation for that type of personality. This is not an easy mod, an high level player is capable to raise to maximum the relationship in 1-2 dating if done well. Wait for the guide to learn how to proper use the mod.

15 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

How did you end up with a "one night stands"...you need to choose the right conversation for that type of personality.

Well, I just chose the casual sex option (not prostitution) and some NPCs are up for it. 

17 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

This is not an easy mod, an high level player is capable to raise to maximum the relationship in 1-2 dating if done well.

Do you mean the player level or the skill level? Because my character's speechcraft was at 100, and it was still way too difficult. 

Also, I don't get why prostitution is way more difficult than romance. Shouldn't it be the other way around? After all, looking for a quick shag <<<<< looking for a life partner.

9 minutes ago, Wormlisk said:

Well, I just chose the casual sex option (not prostitution) and some NPCs are up for it. 

Do you mean the player level or the skill level? Because my character's speechcraft was at 100, and it was still way too difficult. 

Also, I don't get why prostitution is way more difficult than romance. Shouldn't it be the other way around? After all, looking for a quick shag <<<<< looking for a life partner.

When you select the topic "hey do you have a moment" the mod make some calculations if you want to know your prostitution chance and flirt chance with an actor you must say the topic then enter in consolle and type: getglobalvalue anghelosprostitutionpower or getglobalvalue angheloscharmpower to see your chances. Matematic formula is too big to write here now, after i return home i will make some guide about it. By the way speech skill is just a fraction of power for flirt. Prostitution instead rely on speech perks not on speech skills itself. 

3 minutes ago, Wormlisk said:

Oh dear, does this mean that MCG is not compatible with mods that alter perks? 

Nonetheless this mod has some real potential. Keep up the good work!

It is compatible with mods that alters vanilla perks but not with mods that add other perks, i.e. i use ordinator and it's compatible because many perks of ordinator are just vanilla perks modified

So far, I haven't been able to make the combat rape happen... my character gets downed by enemies and goes into the DAYMOYL bleedout, but they keep attacking until the red bar runs out and then she either goes into a 'death' scenario (getting rescued or whatever), or just dies.

Haven't checked the logs yet to see if something's interfering as I sadly didn't get to do a lot of testing last night, but I'll try to find out more. I was wondering if anyone else was having the same issue? I have the chances set to 100%.

1 hour ago, Ashra XIII said:

So far, I haven't been able to make the combat rape happen... my character gets downed by enemies and goes into the DAYMOYL bleedout, but they keep attacking until the red bar runs out and then she either goes into a 'death' scenario (getting rescued or whatever), or just dies.

Haven't checked the logs yet to see if something's interfering as I sadly didn't get to do a lot of testing last night, but I'll try to find out more. I was wondering if anyone else was having the same issue? I have the chances set to 100%.

The aggressor must be a valid sexlab sexual race to happen, do you have any other surrender mods like defeat?

By the way you can check if sexlab sends an error opening the consolle when the rape is supposed to happen, if you see a message in consolle like "FATAL" then sexlab had a problem with the actors it was starting the rape with, maybe not a valid race (modded race)?

Why don't you separate your mod ?

- A core version that work without any other mods. A standalone version for those who just want a kind of dating simulator experience in their game.

- A DAYMOL add-on for those who want in addition to that, death alternatives options in their game.

- A pregnancy add-on for those who want in addition to that, a pregnancy system in their game.

- And a EFF add-on for... I don't really konw why it's a requirement.

Please respect Angelos92's wishes. Nothing is set in stone when it comes to mod development, but if you just release something after spending a lot of time and effort, the last thing you need the feedback to be about is that you should change the entire structure. Please focus on what it is instead of what it's not.

5 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

The aggressor must be a valid sexlab sexual race to happen, do you have any other surrender mods like defeat?

By the way you can check if sexlab sends an error opening the consolle when the rape is supposed to happen, if you see a message in consolle like "FATAL" then sexlab had a problem with the actors it was starting the rape with, maybe not a valid race (modded race)?

Yep these were just some human bandits, and I had set the eligibility for rapists to be basically everything. I'll try again later tonight, hopefully with the new version you mentioned, and if I can come up with any useful logs I'll put them up here. :classic_wub:

13 minutes ago, Ashra XIII said:

Yep these were just some human bandits, and I had set the eligibility for rapists to be basically everything. I'll try again later tonight, hopefully with the new version you mentioned, and if I can come up with any useful logs I'll put them up here. :classic_wub:

Yes thank you, be sure to download the new version it could have been an installation problem because i found that the previous version could have problems with the correct installation of scripts, now they are all packed in bsa so i hope no more problems from that source :D

2 Questions as this looks like it would be a fun addition to my load order;

1. I noticed you can toggle surrender and so on, I currently use Defeat, can both these Mods be used together without fighting each other for dominance?

2. The Mod has a public sex is a crime function which is cool for many and does make life interesting, but, I use Slaverun, Random Sex, Aroused, and Eager NPC's all of which cause Random Sex regardless of locations (public or not they just happen) I didn't see in the McM pictures a function to "Toggle" the Pubic Sex is a Crime Function, is there a toggle for this? Did I overlook it maybe? 

25 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

It says it has one in the description, also there are pictures of it in the picture file thingy

I know, but it's not loading when I install the mod. I've only had this issue with one other mod, and that would be Milk Mod Economy, although with that mod I saw files for an MCM entry so it was definitely some kind of bug, however when I looked in the BSA file for this mod out of curiosity I didn't see any files like that, I'm wondering if they got left out somehow in the most recent version of the mod. When I looked in the BSA file I saw a scripts folder that only contained the source scripts, and I saw another folder called "exported" with the lust and wear widgets in it.

34 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

I know, but it's not loading when I install the mod. I've only had this issue with one other mod, and that would be Milk Mod Economy, although with that mod I saw files for an MCM entry so it was definitely some kind of bug, however when I looked in the BSA file for this mod out of curiosity I didn't see any files like that, I'm wondering if they got left out somehow in the most recent version of the mod. When I looked in the BSA file I saw a scripts folder that only contained the source scripts, and I saw another folder called "exported" with the lust and wear widgets in it.

I haven't tried this Mod yet... But, I have had McM menues not appearing I just re-installed the Mod in question and SkyUI. Probably got lucky though fixing it. Where would I find instructions on how to do what you describe? I cannot currently open bsa files I don't think, let alone even know what I might be looking for or how to modify them if necessary?

23 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I haven't tried this Mod yet... But, I have had McM menues not appearing I just re-installed the Mod in question and SkyUI. Probably got lucky though fixing it. Where would I find instructions on how to do what you describe? I cannot currently open bsa files I don't think, let alone even know what I might be looking for or how to modify them if necessary?

You can open and extract BSA files with this tool: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/247/?tab=files

But I wouldn't mess with stuff too much if you don't know what you're doing.

33 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

You can open and extract BSA files with this tool: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/247/?tab=files

But I wouldn't mess with stuff too much if you don't know what you're doing.

Thank you, and you are right about not messing with stuff, I will have to google for some guides on how to use things like that without fucking my game.

10 hours ago, thesteve812 said:

Thanks for the update.

A funny to share with you.

I use the mod Extended Encounters and it spawns npc throughout Skyrim. https://archive.org/details/ExtendedEncounters1.4A

I went into the Temple of Kynareth and there was a beautiful healer.

We are dating, she gave me a disease, but will cure for 1000. ;)

Ahahahha actually if you are talking abiut the tool dialogue "can you look at me" which cost 1000 if the actor is an apothecary cures only wear and mood deviations it doesn't cure diseases (like the potion of slen that cure the sex addiction arousal that grow too fast). But actually this could be a good addition, cure also disease along wear and mood conditions! Thank You! ?

4 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

2 Questions as this looks like it would be a fun addition to my load order;

1. I noticed you can toggle surrender and so on, I currently use Defeat, can both these Mods be used together without fighting each other for dominance?

2. The Mod has a public sex is a crime function which is cool for many and does make life interesting, but, I use Slaverun, Random Sex, Aroused, and Eager NPC's all of which cause Random Sex regardless of locations (public or not they just happen) I didn't see in the McM pictures a function to "Toggle" the Pubic Sex is a Crime Function, is there a toggle for this? Did I overlook it maybe? 

? You are lucky both those are toggable in mcm of mcg, you find the general toggle: "player as victim on/off" it is sufficient to leave that off to have full conpatibility with defeat.

About crime there is also the general toggle to disable it in the interaction page you may have overlooked it because the mcm is a little clumpy at the moment?unfortunately disabling crime will also disable the infidelty reporting but that is a minor feature

4 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

The MCM is not showing up apparently..

If you have loaded the mod in an already advanced save it may take a while for the MCM to be loaded and recognized, in a new game it should be recognized instantly instead. It's the first time i use bsa for packing hope this not mess things up, in case you find things not working you can MANUALLY extract the content of the source file in download section in the data folder of your skyrim, no need to extract your bsa, all the contect of the bsa file are inside the source files if you download it, for pratic use.

3 hours ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Oh my i will look into it better, hope the archiver did not messed up! The loose files are available as soirce in case you need but those must be manually installed