34 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

There are a lot of questions. for example How does Prostitution work ? how much Gold can be made with a single Client ? what about threesomes and gangbangs ? can the pc be enslaved (wasnt this the sense of submit?) what about zaz Features ?  etc.

I have many questions too: I said clearly that you must be patient for an official guide that will come soon, why didn you read that??...where i said there is integration with zaz?...?...no. sexlab submit was a jack of all trades mod, did you even tried that mod  before writing this comment? ?

Okay I figured out what I was doing wrong with the combat rape; it's been a long time since I used Death Alternative, and I forgot that I needed to go back into that mod and register events from other mods so it would recognize them. Once MCG showed up as an event and I made it top priority, the combat rape happened very consistently.

An odd thing about it though: I was testing it with a bunch of bandits and killed them all except the chief, who defeated me. The mod warned me of what was about to happen, but oddly the chief was joined in by one of his previously dead buddies for a threesome! I got back up after and killed the undead bandit, but the chief defeated me again. Just as before, one of his dead buddies (a different one than before) came to life for a threesome.

It's not the worst bug in the world, but I figured I'd mention it. At least everything works now!

39 minutes ago, Ashra XIII said:

Okay I figured out what I was doing wrong with the combat rape; it's been a long time since I used Death Alternative, and I forgot that I needed to go back into that mod and register events from other mods so it would recognize them. Once MCG showed up as an event and I made it top priority, the combat rape happened very consistently.

An odd thing about it though: I was testing it with a bunch of bandits and killed them all except the chief, who defeated me. The mod warned me of what was about to happen, but oddly the chief was joined in by one of his previously dead buddies for a threesome! I got back up after and killed the undead bandit, but the chief defeated me again. Just as before, one of his dead buddies (a different one than before) came to life for a threesome.

It's not the worst bug in the world, but I figured I'd mention it. At least everything works now!

Thank you for reporting this, you are being very helpful ? i will fix this next release (not 1.2.0)

9 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Oh my i will look into it better, hope the archiver did not messed up! The loose files are available as soirce in case you need but those must be manually installed

Was I correct that the files are missing or did I overlook them?

There is another mod I could try that might be able to jump start the MCM, so to speak that's why I'm asking. The other mod (EEF) that this mod needs as a requirement installed just fine, the MCM for that mod came up within 10 or 15 seconds.

19 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Was I correct that the files are missing or did I overlook them?

There is another mod I could try that might be able to jump start the MCM, so to speak that's why I'm asking. The other mod (EEF) that this mod needs as a requirement installed just fine, the MCM for that mod came up within 10 or 15 seconds.

No the .bsa files are correctly packaged i checked, just make sure you don't have loose files in the script files from version 1.0.0

I started also a new game and loaded mcg 1.2.0 in a save far in the quests (player level 27) and both times the mcm loaded correctly and instantly so i think it's a problem on your side or you judt did not wait enough for mcm to recognize it because maybe your load order has script lag.

Just now, edtide25 said:

Hello is this compatible  with Sexlab Eager NPC? (SLEN)?

Yes it is, unless specified in the unsupported, incompatible mods all other mods are compatible (you may find that sex crime feature is better be disabled with slen tough, because slen force you to have sex "on the spot" unless you have mods like sexlab privacy and that may force you commiting crime)

Just now, anghelos92 said:

Yes it is, unless specified in the unsupported, incompatible mods all other mods are compatible (you may find that sex crime feature is better be disabled with slen tough, because slen force you to have sex "on the spot" unless you have mods like sexlab privacy and that may force you commiting crime)

Thanks! I'll make sure to disable the sex crime feature. 

By the way guys i apologizd for the delay on providing a guide, you know...life. I hope to write down at least the guide about relationships, flirt prostitution and dialogue dinamics (since they seems the most difficult to know without proper documentation, other mechanics will be explained later because they are easier to lear also with direct experimentation), along a fix for gangbangs with death actors tonight CEST

No luck. I tried everything I can think of, I tried sorting my load order, I tried Jaxonz MCM Kicker (or however the heck that's spelled), I tried unpacking the BSA file and running the mod like that, I tried physically waiting for a few minutes, nothing, the MCM is refusing to show up.

Like I said, I've only had this happen with two mods so far, Milk Mod Economy, and this mod. Not sure why that is, but it is what it is, I guess.

10 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

No luck. I tried everything I can think of, I tried sorting my load order, I tried Jaxonz MCM Kicker (or however the heck that's spelled), I tried unpacking the BSA file and running the mod like that, I tried physically waiting for a few minutes, nothing, the MCM is refusing to show up.

Like I said, I've only had this happen with two mods so far, Milk Mod Economy, and this mod. Not sure why that is, but it is what it is, I guess.

Have you tried a new game also?

If someone one else has this problem please report, it's important to pinpoint if there is a problem about this. If your MCM works please report this too it's important!

20 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

Have you tried a new game also?

If someone one else has this problem please report, it's important to pinpoint if there is a problem about this. If your MCM works please report this too it's important!

No I did not try that, though for the sake of experimentation I probably should.

3 minutes ago, xtrange988 said:

Started a new game for versions 1.1 MCM is not showing up, version 1.0 was doing fine.

Anyway, I will try 2.0+ this night, hopefully this isn't an issue anymore.

Thanks for the mod :) love it.

Thank you for your reporting, if you update to 1.2.1 start a new game because eliminating the forced dependencies to EFF, DAYMOYL and hentai had the cost that previous savegame with mcg 1.1 and lower are not compatible with mcg 1.2+ 

Not sure if this is the culprit, hope this helps. I'm using 1.21

I use Mod Organizer and have 2 profiles for this mod. One has with DA and Hentai Preg enabled and the other doesn't.

The one with DA and Hentai enabled it will show in mcm, if disabled it doesn't show.

I started new game each time using Skyrim Unbound.

23 minutes ago, thesteve812 said:

I use Mod Organizer and have 2 profiles for this mod. One has with DA and Hentai Preg enabled and the other doesn't.

The one with DA and Hentai enabled it will show in mcm, if disabled it doesn't show.

Thank you very informative :) I will surely look into it maybe i did not completely free the mod from dependency

27 minutes ago, thesteve812 said:

I can confirm that I don't run either DA or Hentai Preg in my game.

8 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

I can confirm that I don't run either DA or Hentai Preg in my game.

Just read this post, mmm I need to look into this better damn I am starting to think I left some dependency

Edit: If so a fix for it may come only tomorrow unfortunately

Just started a new game without DAYMOYL, EFF and HENTAI and the mcm menu showed correctly, i don't know why in your game it doesn't. Try to load a save or start a new game, then save and then reload that save hope the mcm recignize it.

The load order i used (EFF, DAYMOYL and Hentai are installed but disabled as you can see:)  @Z0mBieP00Nani

Spoiler

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
Skyrim Project Optimization - No Homes - Full Version.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
HentaiPregnancy.esm=0
Children+SoulGems.esm=0
Campfire.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=0
EFFCore.esm=0
TravellersOfSkyrim.esm=1
SkyUI.esp=1
AMatterOfTime.esp=1
AHZmoreHUD.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
NusbieVoices.esp=1
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Climates of Tamriel - lvl-4.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Cold.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-2.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp=1
SexLab_Solutions.esp=1
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1
RND_AnimalLoot.esp=1
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp=1
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1
CFTO.esp=1
TavernGames.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Immersive Horses.esp=1
Immersive Patrols II.esp=1
Frostfall.esp=1
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1
ConditionalFastTravel.esp=1
ReadingTakesTime.esp=1
WerewolfMastery.esp=1
Immersive Horses - Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
EFFDialogue.esp=0
UIExtensions.esp=1
Perk Points at Skill Levels 50-75-100.esp=1
Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp=1
Modern Brawl Bug Fix.esp=1
USLEEP werewolf fix.esp=1
GSR_WW_Meter.esp=1
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1
MagnoCumGaudio.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp=0
Prison.esp=1
Cloaks - USLEEP Patch.esp=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - AIO - Dawnguard.esp=1
Children+SoulGemsDragonborn.esp=0
Tundra Defense.esp=1
VampireLordFlys.esp=1
Summermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp=1
TravellersOfSkyrim - Vanilla.esp=1
TravellersOfSkyrim - Dragonborn Addon.esp=1
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp=1
Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp=1
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp=1
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main LITE.esp=1
bigger blood splatters.esp=1

Edit: be extra sure you don't have loose "anghelos" script files in your data/scripts folder because if those are older or different from bsa files they override the correctly packaged scripts in .bsa. loose files are only for creation kit use, you should not have them for a normal game, skyrim is not fallout4 it's built to work with .bsa specifically

7 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

The load order i used (EFF, DAYMOYL and Hentai are installed but disabled as you can see

This is the problem then. You've still got the scripts installed as dependancies, and I'm guessing Z0mBieP00Nani doesn't have those mods installed at all.

I tested it with DAYMOYL. Without it installed my log file was full of errors and nothing worked. Once I installed it (but disabled the esm) your mod fired up.

4 hours ago, Sandalwood said:

This is the problem then. You've still got the scripts installed as dependancies, and I'm guessing Z0mBieP00Nani doesn't have those mods installed at all.

I tested it with DAYMOYL. Without it installed my log file was full of errors and nothing worked. Once I installed it (but disabled the esm) your mod fired up.

Thank you for the hint, will test this.

Edit: The issue was that I forgot to add the new scripts that free from dependency (doh!), problem solved.