28 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Everything seems to be working now. Thanks!

I've noticed that public sex being reported seems to be based on chance, why not have it based off of line of sight?

No it's based on line of sight, but if you are seen then there is that chance you set in mcm of being reported, guards report always on gaining line of sight.

Edit: if you want more insight about this, and you know about script you can download the source files and check for the anghelosactions.psc and the anghelosspyeffectscript.psc the system works registering the npcs for gaining line of sight, once they gain line of sight there is a probability you set in mcm that they report the crime (but if they are guards they report 100% of the times they see you), then the script gives you a bounty crime in the hold you did the crime if you are reported by an actor that has a crime faction (bandits don't report to authorities) and then there are other calculations if you have a spouse or husband, in that case the actor may or may not report to him/her your infidelty. All this starts always if and only if the actor gains line of sight on you. There are some exceptions: children, bards and stewards don't report, this for maximum compatibility woth heartfire dlc, you don't want to be reported for sex in your home don't you :), also actors involved in sex with you (doh!), your companions, friends (disposition >=1), followers, slaves, submitted people don't report. Also when you are raped or you submit to an enemy (only via the player defetead feature of mcg) you are not reported.

Just now, anghelos92 said:

About sexlab eager npcs no incompatibilities, just one thing to consider: since slen sex is always "on the spot" (there are no features to find a private space before doing it) you may want to disable the "bounty and infidelty report system for public sex" of mcg.

About spouses enhanced i don't see any incompatibilities, but we need tests about that i am not sure. But of one thing i am sure: this mod doesn't modify any vanilla record so in theory it should be compatible with every mod unless there are overlapping features, in that case you can disable it in mcg mcm

I use Sexlab Privacy, it usually prompts, I thought I would have to use it with your mod too, is there something like that implemented already? I mostly use SLEN for this: 

• Lover's perks dialogue:
    * Lovers cook for you like spouses do.
    * Ask lovers for hugs and kisses.
    * If you are a vampire, lovers can be asked for blood in exchange for sex.
    * If your lover is a vampire you can offer them a drink of blood in exchange for sex.
    * Ask your lover to organize a Sex Party for you (see further below).

Always go vamp, no matter what I tell myself, don't even know what happens if you side with the dawnguard and I play this shit since it came out.

ohh and this too

• SLEN Spells: a variety of spells to detect and influence the arousal of NPCs around you.
    * Detect Arousal spells: lets you detect the arousal of those around you.
    * Detect Love spells: lets you see how much nearby people like you.
    * Libido Transfusion spells: use your high libido and illusion skill to increase the arousal of a target NPC.
    * Magnify Ardor spells: magnifies the arousal of the target NPC for a short while, but leaves them numbed and less aroused afterwards.

works well with Succubus gameplay with Sexlab Deadly drain

52 minutes ago, anghelos92 said:

About the dating you need to wait for the guide of the mod, i don't have much time now i am writing from a smartphone, it's too much to write here now. About the other question i can't know for sure for each single mod for skyrim out there ? but if you have eff as far as i know it doesn't matter what other mod you have, if it works with eff then it should work with mcg

Thank you for responding!

@yagonew There are similar features but no overlapping, with SLEN you are free to have both, sexlab privacy should send you to private enough spots :D

I've got a lot of sexlab stuff most are quest mods, like Sisterhood of Dibella, The Book of Sex, Devious Cidhna, Dovahkiin's Infamy. and when I finally find that knight in shining armor bone I've yet to discover in me and create a male character I might even use Amorous Adventures (heard is a great mod, but you gotta play it like a saint or some such crap) still pissed you can't screw ppl over for asking the Dragonborn to fetch stupid shit for them, the closer I got is Sexlab Solutions to make them pay with their bodies if they want me to play errand boy for them. Anyway, if I find any glitches will be glad to report.

19 minutes ago, yagonew said:

I've got a lot of sexlab stuff most are quest mods, like Sisterhood of Dibella, The Book of Sex, Devious Cidhna, Dovahkiin's Infamy. and when I finally find that knight in shining armor bone I've yet to discover in me and create a male character I might even use Amorous Adventures (heard is a great mod, but you gotta play it like a saint or some such crap) still pissed you can't screw ppl over for asking the Dragonborn to fetch stupid shit for them, the closer I got is Sexlab Solutions to make them pay with their bodies if they want me to play errand boy for them. Anyway, if I find any glitches will be glad to report.

Thank you, any report is appreciated. I find Amorous adventures fantastic, but " de gustibus" :D

Thank you, any report is appreciated. I find Amorous adventures fantastic, but " de gustibus" :D

Tru Dat. By the way, will the guards charge me if they are the ones fucking my dovahkiin in public??? xazPrisonOverhaul...and will I need Marriable Serana MOD ?

3 minutes ago, yagonew said:

Tru Dat. By the way, will the guards charge me if they are the ones fucking my dovahkiin in public??? xazPrisonOverhaul...and will I need Marriable Serana MOD ?

If a guard fucks you in public that guard will not report you, but other guards not involved and that see you will report you for sure! xazPrisonOverhaul i don't see any incompatibilities, about marriable serana mod, my mod should give you the opportunity to marry anyone upon reaching the relationship points of 4,60 with that actor, (more on this on the guide that i will finish when i will have time)

If a guard fucks you in public that guard will not report you, but other guards not involved and that see you will report you for sure! xazPrisonOverhaul i don't see any incompatibilities, about marriable serana mod, my mod should give you the opportunity to marry anyone upon reaching the relationship points of 4,60 with that actor, (more on this on the guide that i will finish when i will have time)

Awesome even more annoying plugins of my load order, so xasPrisonOverhaul will definitely be a problem then, I would have to turn off the report public sex, or it would be a never-ending cycle of getting arrested, being punished (sex in public) getting reported for serving my sentence and going back to jail...those guard bastards.

37 minutes ago, yagonew said:

Awesome even more annoying plugins of my load order, so xasPrisonOverhaul will definitely be a problem then, I would have to turn off the report public sex, or it would be a never-ending cycle of getting arrested, being punished (sex in public) getting reported for serving my sentence and going back to jail...those guard bastards.

Ahahaha yeah i think you should, it is not a fundamental feature, plus since you are using slen and aroused you may find other sec crime mods that may have an integration with prison overhaul, try the description of sexlab sex adventures and sexlab sex crime 0.4. since you are asking for many mods let me give you a word of advice as a friend: try to not over installing mods, i mean in my  experience as a player and as a modder i can tell you that lesser, simpler and more stable is better than richer , try to stick with vanilla like more as you can, a modder can rarely reach the quality of vanilla content behind which there was an entire gaming studio with actual coders that do that as a job.

Ahahaha yeah i think you should, it is not a fundamental feature, plus since you are using slen and aroused you may find other sec crime mods that may have an integration with prison overhaul, try the description of sexlab sex adventures and sexlab sex crime 0.4

Now that the sun has finally gone down around here and my face doesn't feel like melting from the heat I'm gonna stop fucking around and finish modding so I can play at least a few hrs today. Thanks for the mod again and for putting up with me all day heh heh heh... if I find something buggy I'll report here.

6 minutes ago, yagonew said:

Now that the sun has finally gone down around here and my face doesn't feel like melting from the heat I'm gonna stop fucking around and finish modding so I can play at least a few hrs today. Thanks for the mod again and for putting up with me all day heh heh heh... if I find something buggy I'll report here.

Ok, i'll be here in case, good luck and have fun! ?

Hey anghelos, i have do what you said for the DA rape feature and it works, thank you really much... so now i have few questions: is there a SLSO support planned? cos i havent the SLSO overlay in the rape scenes . And maybe we could have more hotkeys for the one hot key (wich do what exactlly again?) im a bit confused what i must do, draw weapon/no weapon, sheated hands...oh maybe a PAHE support with the druged towel would be nice... i hope you build up the defeate setting but i still ike it, again it would be nice but you should never feel like you must do anything from that about. GREAT MOD

1 hour ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

Hey anghelos, i have do what you said for the DA rape feature and it works, thank you really much... so now i have few questions: is there a SLSO support planned? cos i havent the SLSO overlay in the rape scenes . And maybe we could have more hotkeys for the one hot key (wich do what exactlly again?) im a bit confused what i must do, draw weapon/no weapon, sheated hands...oh maybe a PAHE support with the druged towel would be nice... i hope you build up the defeate setting but i still ike it, again it would be nice but you should never feel like you must do anything from that about. GREAT MOD

Before doing any addition to this mod i must first provide a proper guide and fix any bugs that may be left, if any. I prioritize stability over addition.

Abou PAHE support i am thinking of a way to convert my slaves to pahe slaves if someone want it.

About the hotkey it's not that hard, it's just me that i am bad at explaining :P

weapon drawn:

-hold and release to equip hands, then do it again to start masturbation.

weapon sheathed:

-press while pointing a neutral actor near you to make that actor follow you for a few seconds:

-press while pointing an enemy actor near you WHILE HE DOESN'T DETECT YOU to surrender to him (and having a time (default 120 secs) of "free pass" around enemies (offer your body as toll feature)

- hold and release to see more options popup (including the way to relocate your respawn point)

i will not make any new hotkey since i think this is enough and people with lots of mods already have all their keyboard occupied :P

Good-motherfucking-morning ppl.

Here I am again xD think I found a bug, the mod is detecting masturbation as "times victim/submissive" should be consensual or have it's on category right? like "times masturbated"?

masturbated like 6 times in a row and all of them went to the "times victim" category. Used your M.C.G key to do it too, enter combat stance, press and hold, release press and hold again, Sexlab Privacy prompted the look for privacy, I said no because it was inside the Live Another Life cell.

Also got a few diseases doing it, it should be turned off for masturbation no?

5 minutes ago, Wayward1 said:

Sorry if this was answered elsewhere and I missed it: Where do you sell captured / enslaved enemies? I'm towing around two captured bandits, but can't figure out how to sell them. 

Fence NPCs I think, haven't done it myself yet, but I remember reading something about slaves and fences.

Tonilia Taking Care of Business Riften The Ragged Flagon
Mallus Maccius Dampened Spirits Near Whiterun Honningbrew Meadery
Gulum-Ei Scoundrel's Folly Solitude The Winking Skeever
Enthir Hard Answers Winterhold Hall of Attainment
12 minutes ago, Wayward1 said:

Sorry if this was answered elsewhere and I missed it: Where do you sell captured / enslaved enemies? I'm towing around two captured bandits, but can't figure out how to sell them. 

5 minutes ago, yagonew said:

Yup just saw it, it's in the SUMMARY OF FEATURES on the mod page, the last feature is this

• Sell slaves to "fences merchants";

30 minutes ago, yagonew said:

Yes, fences merchants as yagonew said. There are a bunch of them tough, not only those 4, you can checl about them in a wikia and... Spoiler warning:

Spoiler

This includes fences merchants you recruit during the thief guild quests

2 hours ago, yagonew said:

Good-motherfucking-morning ppl.

Here I am again xD think I found a bug, the mod is detecting masturbation as "times victim/submissive" should be consensual or have it's on category right? like "times masturbated"?

masturbated like 6 times in a row and all of them went to the "times victim" category. Used your M.C.G key to do it too, enter combat stance, press and hold, release press and hold again, Sexlab Privacy prompted the look for privacy, I said no because it was inside the Live Another Life cell.

Also got a few diseases doing it, it should be turned off for masturbation no?

Masturbation is setted as submissive, that for balance reasons and should not give you any diseases mmm

If so there may be 2 bugs you found and that i must check:

- diseases: they should be disabled with masturbation

- sex type different from submissive, they should be recognized only as submissive.

Are you extra sure you started masturbation only from mcg hotkey?

Abot the category times masturbated, they have it...in the sexual experience stats in the control page, but sexual experience is different from sex type, they are 2 different systems, thanks for reporting by the way ?

4 hours ago, anghelos92 said:

Before doing any addition to this mod i must first provide a proper guide and fix any bugs that may be left, if any. I prioritize stability over addition.

Abou PAHE support i am thinking of a way to convert my slaves to pahe slaves if someone want it.

About the hotkey it's not that hard, it's just me that i am bad at explaining :P

weapon drawn:

-hold and release to equip hands, then do it again to start masturbation.

weapon sheathed:

-press while pointing a neutral actor near you to make that actor follow you for a few seconds:

-press while pointing an enemy actor near you WHILE HE DOESN'T DETECT YOU to surrender to him (and having a time (default 120 secs) of "free pass" around enemies (offer your body as toll feature)

- hold and release to see more options popup (including the way to relocate your respawn point)

i will not make any new hotkey since i think this is enough and people with lots of mods already have all their keyboard occupied :P

hi anghelos, would really like the pahe feature/support. i think i have maybe found a bug. i only wanna tell you that and maybe its not your mod.... here the case: i was fighting a skeleton and was defeated, text show up skeleton was killed before it can rape you, get up and flee (nice idea BTW) ok character stands up and... nothing, i cant control it... she was standing there and disable and enable via console doesnt work... not really a problem i have reload the last save and everything is fine...  just wanna say

15 minutes ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

hi anghelos, would really like the pahe feature/support. i think i have maybe found a bug. i only wanna tell you that and maybe its not your mod.... here the case: i was fighting a skeleton and was defeated, text show up skeleton was killed before it can rape you, get up and flee (nice idea BTW) ok character stands up and... nothing, i cant control it... she was standing there and disable and enable via console doesnt work... not really a problem i have reload the last save and everything is fine...  just wanna say

Thanks for reporting this, for consolle commands you mean enableplayercontrols? By the way i think this may be a Death Alternative bug as the author said that some times the player may remain in a stuck state after defeat because of script lag, but the author gives you a pratic solution for when this happens, in the mcm of DAYMOYL there are in the last page some buttons to reset blackscreen, player controls and other things, in that case you may try with reset player controls if that happens again and that's it you then can continue playing

It's probably not a problem of this mod, but an engine limitation, but enslaved wolves (yeah, you can enslave them ... they even tell you "That was not bad"  after you rape them) do not follow inside buildings ...

Another thing I noticed: I can get four slaves to follow me, but not a fifth one (EFF setting is set to 6!).

But all in all, I think this is working very well.