[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

"weretaurs" hmmmm maybe...... "Dark World Fantasy"  What??  "minus the kitsune additions and Shinto religion" Looks at calendar.... damn it, good one I needed a good laugh with the whole worldwide " Thing that shall not be named" going around.

Is the society of seduction broken? It exists and can be joined with the content turned off and the abilities dont seem to work, and even when the content is turned on the abilities still dont work. Do you have to be a demon or something for it to work?

Edit: Figured it out need to at least be partially demon. However Futa morph doesn't seem to get rid of the dick if you get one through it.

EDIT 2: right futa not being removed was fixed by changing line 104 from lf_add_futa to lf_remove_futa

bug report:

in LF_Races_Elf_events.txt line 223: id should LF_Elf.33 not LF_Elf.32

in LF_Artifacts.txt line 33: Unknown effect-type: "lf_deny_artifact_booty". No entry in scripted_effects

in LF_NPC_dynasties.txt line 63: unknown culture "lf_elf"; maybe "elven" in elven_dynasties.txt

some error entry from error.log:

[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: lf_fallen_angel_opinion, near line: 20" in file: "common/event_modifiers/LF_Races_Blood_Feud_modifiers.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: liege_prestige, near line: 18" in file: "common/event_modifiers/LF_Races_Neko.txt"
[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Unexpected token: allowed_to_target_suzerains, near line: 342" in file: "common/cb_types/LF_Races_DWSE_cb_types.txt"

[persistent.cpp:40]: Error: "Undefined modifier type! token: spouse_opinion, near line: 7" in file: "common/artifacts/LF_Races_DWSE_artifacts.txt"

I seem to not be able to assign a new custom LF Portraits after the update, was this intentional? 

EDIT: Hmm, disabled a few mods and started a new game has resolved it. I am new to CK2 Modding but from my understanding there shouldn't have been any form of Conflict as the portraits are done so by way of a unique trait no? 

21 hours ago, AlexWyrmin said:

The only problem HIP causes is a graphic glitch that solves itself if you're also using DWR alongside LF, provided you set HIP as a dependency in DWR's mod file.

Well, i did what "Playing a total conversion mod?" said. There are options but no "spend time with" decition. And there are no events triggered yet. 

edit: i gave up

have a nice day people!

When i'm creating random or shattered world game crashes, when i turn off LF its working. Any idea how to fix this?

Im using DW:R + content like beyond hersey, House of Irae and Tentacle dreams.  (Previous version of LF worked).

Edit: Okay it's just doesn't work with "random culture".

First praise - Oh my God this is so much fun to play with.  I have to say that before I add one suggestion - which may or may not be in the game already.

I got into debt and was wondering if there is any way to build a brothel OR pimp out females/males/both in the Court to raise money.  It may already be in the game but I was just wondering.  I only played til my first character died to get a feel of the game so I don't know if this is available.  

But once again - thank you!  I am so bored right now and this mod cheered me up.

20 hours ago, Callisto8413 said:

First praise - Oh my God this is so much fun to play with.  I have to say that before I add one suggestion - which may or may not be in the game already.

I got into debt and was wondering if there is any way to build a brothel OR pimp out females/males/both in the Court to raise money.  It may already be in the game but I was just wondering.  I only played til my first character died to get a feel of the game so I don't know if this is available.  

But once again - thank you!  I am so bored right now and this mod cheered me up.

"We are out of money. You. Get on the streets."

Actually this doesn't seem right. When you are deep in debt, the usual game events wouldn't establish a small trickle of money.

The more I think of it, a "proper" CK2 event would probably be something that randomly triggers when you are more than 50 gold in debt where you just sell off one of your young female courtiers to some traffickers, never to be seen again.

Basically:
"I am approached by a hooded figure who seems to know about my current debt issues. They proposed I sell them my courtier XXX."

-Option 1: courtier vanishes without a trace, gain 50 gold, lose 10 piety, 10% gain cruel.

-Option 2: Take this courtier instead. Gain 30 gold, lose 10 piety, 40% gain cruel.

-Option 3: NO. Gain 15 piety.

Smol suggestion: Add a third racial courtier option so that it reads:
Racial courtiers:
-Full (courtiers will always spawn as the race of their liege)

-Partial (Courtiers will spawn with a race matching the capital's culture)

-Off (Courtiers will spawn with their default race)

I had this awkward situation where my human character got replaced by a resurrected Kitsune and suddenly my marshal would only find Kitsune courtiers to recruit in a world entirely filled with humans. I feel like waiting for the capital to convert to the racial culture before all the courtiers are of the LF race is a sensible middle ground.

• 2 weeks later...