[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

3 hours ago, Reenormies said:

did you remove the world seeded options? because i dont have the option for it in the rules area, or am i just dumb?

Yes, it was removed from default games, Only now works for random/shattered worlds. I am adding an automatic seeding option to ACM right now for default games.

4 hours ago, Alaratt said:

Yes, it was removed from default games, Only now works for random/shattered worlds. I am adding an automatic seeding option to ACM right now for default games.

Will there be regional or landscape gradation? Porridge from randomly mixed races has its disadvantages.

As an option to link Fantasy races to historical cultures.

For your new venture with orcs it would be good, for example, to settle green-skinned in Scandinavia and in the eastern steppes. I did the one with an ACM manual assistant, but the auto-seeded will be very helpful.

Perhaps a small bug? I post it here because I don't know where is the problem ^^

Context :

- I play with DWR and LF

- I'm an orc and got all options for Orcs ( For the horde! )

I captured a 'hero', Kara Power Girl, with a custom portrait. I enslaved her with DWR option, trained her and kept her with no special role.

When liberated her from prison (so it became my Courtier) it switched to an Orc, loosing its portrait and gained an orc one (and the orc trait).

13 hours ago, Alaratt said:

that sucks, do you know why it was taken away. also, your mod looks pretty cool, ill go ahead and get it 

1 hour ago, Strec said:

Perhaps a small bug? I post it here because I don't know where is the problem ^^

Context :

- I play with DWR and LF

- I'm an orc and got all options for Orcs ( For the horde! )

I captured a 'hero', Kara Power Girl, with a custom portrait. I enslaved her with DWR option, trained her and kept her with no special role.

When liberated her from prison (so it became my Courtier) it switched to an Orc, loosing its portrait and gained an orc one (and the orc trait).

elfwut.png

On 12/17/2019 at 12:59 AM, lockeslylcrit said:

That is some pretty terrible RNG you have there. The vampire's personal combat ability is based off of yours, so you are more or less on equal ground unless you are some Warrior Lodge god with 100+ personal combat.

You can turn off the random attacks from the option menu.

Update:  Turned vampire attacks off, they stopped for a good while, then started back up. Two more times had to run away, since fighting lead straight to death. The third time, I failed to run, and instead of dying got turned into a vampire.

On 1/24/2020 at 10:37 AM, Strec said:

There are many different types of kryptonite. You've just encountered the rare WAAAGH! kryptonite.

9 hours ago, SirMxCrossbrand said:

I was starting a new divine character when I noticed that the description saying something about possibly falling. Given that divine characters can't join the Lilith society, how are they supposed to fall?

type "event LFNPC.103" and you shall see

06FEB20

Bug Fixes:

Neko heat mechanics will now be properly hidden when you choose to hide them.
The heal powers from the Society of Seduction now have proper tooltips.
Fixed an errant bracket in the Taurtaur event file.

Enhancements:

Changed the vampire attack event picture and title to be less confusing with the DWR version.