[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

Can someone point me to any files that would have an impact on COAs, or flags? Something in LF is shifting the  placements in the flagfiles created in the user directory. It causes all the COAs in Game of Thrones to be wrong, and I've reached the end of the road with what I can find poking around.

7 hours ago, Unoi8ub4 said:

hi there, love the mod.

Quick question here. How would i go about modding the lines of the custom pagan religion  under character event LFCustomReligion.100, LFCustomReligion.101 and LFCustomReligion.102  so that it would also choose from other areas? I am asking because I am using the Umbra_Spherae-Reborn mod at home. and would like to incorporte that into it for options. (ie. it really ucks to start in New Zealand and have all of my holy sites to reform be up in northern Europe. 

This is the very very last issue I have to resolve before I can finally say that my melding of the mods is complete haha.

1. Go into your Umbra Spherae mod folder and look in the /map/ folder. Open up the geographical_region.txt file. Take note of the region names.

2. Open up the /common/scripted_effects/LF_custom_religion_scripted_effects.txt file and Ctrl-F and look for region = and replace any reference to vanilla regions with the regions from USR.

That should be it, I think? I don't play USR, so I cant be of much help.

5 hours ago, redalert95 said:

Can someone point me to any files that would have an impact on COAs, or flags? Something in LF is shifting the  placements in the flagfiles created in the user directory. It causes all the COAs in Game of Thrones to be wrong, and I've reached the end of the road with what I can find poking around.

Go into your savegame folder ( /My Docs/Paradox/CK2/A Game Of Thrones/ or similar ) and delete everything in that folder. EVERYTHING. Once you load back up the game, the cache and flags will be reloaded and should be fine.

Thank you very much. Now I just need to see if I can get hold of them to see about making up some more world regions in that geographical_region.txt file. It appears like somehow they did not have to list the americas...Though to be honest I am not that good of a modder and I generally stay away from the map files (not enough knowledge here).

Thank you again. 

58 minutes ago, polterghost said:

So now both LF and DW:R have traits for breast size. Its weird to see a character who has both small and giant tits at the same time. Is there a way to disable one of those?

Luxuria Fantasia does not have body traits. You must be using my mod ABM. Both DWR and ABM have game rules you pick when starting a new game to prevent that from happening.

hi there, again haha. quick question. which version of dark fantsy is the most up to date and which one has more mods that hook into it easily? 

i only ask cause i see that that is an option for one of these i am reading lol. basically curious if one is clearly the better or if they re both better in different ways and if so then in which ways. 

I have tried reading up on both but to be honest i suck at modding so don't really understand.

Thank you

(Ps.) yeah i am using Umbra_Spherae-Reborn as a base for all of my home modding...thank goodness my pc can handle it cause it runs good but loads so slowly lol.

5 hours ago, DoomBlackDragon said:

Please forgive me ignorance. I have not been on this part of loverslab in a while. I keep seeing this popping up using a lot of the old Dark World Fantasy sub mods. I can not find Dark World Fantasy yet your profile picture does look familiar. Is this a Spiritual Successor to DWF?

Luxuria Fantasia is Dark World Fantasy, just rebranded, some stuff removed, and some stuff added. LF is an all-in-one package so no modules are required

On 1/13/2020 at 1:01 PM, lockeslylcrit said:

LF has only the basic functions of slavery, as it's a framework. If you want the full compliment of slavery, you'll want DWR or Immersive Slave Training

3 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Luxuria Fantasia is Dark World Fantasy, just rebranded, some stuff removed, and some stuff added. LF is an all-in-one package so no modules are required

So it's a all-in-one Framework :D

As English  is not my native langage I think I missed something, could you explain which part of the mod you plan to extend yourself and which part you hope been extended by others? No cristicism, just question, I'm very interested by LF.

2 hours ago, TacoLover222 said:

A question please.

So I play as dragon and set myself some weyrleaders.

Is there any way to collect dragon eggs from my bred courtiers without incurring (well, I am masochistic ironman player) tyranny/killing them, etc.? They just keep wasting them away =/

That will be fixed later. You can work around it by giving them land. Unlanded courtiers will never do decisions.

2 hours ago, Strec said:

So it's a all-in-one Framework :D

As English  is not my native langage I think I missed something, could you explain which part of the mod you plan to extend yourself and which part you hope been extended by others? No cristicism, just question, I'm very interested by LF.

Whichever parts come to mind. While LF is a framework, even frameworks need something fun to work with

As far as content from others...

Kitsune are expanded by Tale of Nine Tales

Divines are expanded (slightly) by Beyond Heresy

Elves are expanded by Elven Expansion

Orcs are planned/in development by Alaratt (author of Ala's Body Mod)

Dragons are planned/in development by Kalyian

2 hours ago, Blankace58 said:

I dont have the option to choose how much of the population will be of a fantasy race anymore

Play a Random/Shattered World. The option will be there.

18JAN20

Bug Fixes:

Customize Religion will now once again appear in the decisions list if you start in a Random/Shattered World and choose a seeded race.
Fixed an old display trigger in the Elder Forest buttons.
Fixed a missing NOR in the Change Sexuality power.
Fixed a typo in the orcish building triggers.
Special NPCs now require the player character to be an adult to spawn.

Enhancements:

Kalyian gets a second picture, though the picture chosen will be randomized.
Unlanded characters should now properly hatch a dragon instead of keeping the egg inside the inventory.

after i downloaded the 1.5.2 update, i'm getting crashes. Is there any way that i can check and confirm if it is because of the update. If there is none, i'm gonna check mod by mod if there are some irregularities.

thnx for the awesome mod btw.

On 1/17/2020 at 7:17 PM, lockeslylcrit said:

ok. It is odd because when I used LF it had some problems like it did not change the world like DWF did. I found my self being the only fantasy empire while everyone else was normal humans. Not even vampire tags. Maybe it is because I am using Dark World Extra. Which might be why it also feels very lacking. What all did you remove and what all did you add? I am wanting to know why I should switch from DWF to LF.

2 hours ago, DoomBlackDragon said:

ok. It is odd because when I used LF it had some problems like it did not change the world like DWF did. I found my self being the only fantasy empire while everyone else was normal humans. Not even vampire tags. Maybe it is because I am using Dark World Extra. Which might be why it also feels very lacking. What all did you remove and what all did you add? I am wanting to know why I should switch from DWF to LF.

Because for it to work now you need to use Shattered/Random world settings.

2 hours ago, Strec said:

Any hope concerning the race spawning on normal worlds? I'm not rich enough to buy a DLC now when CK3 is coming :)

Not really. Nomads were a total goddamn nightmare to try and seed.

But for reals, if Holy Fury ever goes on sale, get it. It's totally worth it.