[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

8 hours ago, Yanslana said:

Is there a command that you can run or edit the save game file where you can remove the racial portrait and just use the base game's?

event LFDebug.1

29 minutes ago, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

so what does the magic well off world china like power do i see it but game no mana or options to give or take from it

Wrong mod

• 2 weeks later...

I have been playing this mod along with House Irea for a while, one strange thing is that when I have a elf+elf or dark elf + dark elf couple, they sometimes give birth of human, also it will cost me huge amount of prestige because they are not kings/queens. Can this somehow be improved or avoid? ?

On 6/30/2020 at 7:42 PM, 610685902 said:

I have been playing this mod along with House Irea for a while, one strange thing is that when I have a elf+elf or dark elf + dark elf couple, they sometimes give birth of human, also it will cost me huge amount of prestige because they are not kings/queens. Can this somehow be improved or avoid? ?

With the genetics, that shouldn't happen. purebloods of the same race will always have pureblood children. Unless your wife has been sleeping around, but that's none of my business.

03JUL20

New Additions:

(House Irae) A new special NPC has been added, and may join your court if you have a specific piece of clothing. Warning: she is very Silly.

Enhancements:

(Modding) Selling slaves or prisoners to the Elder Forest will now check for the character flag lf_too_important_for_dragons. If present, the character cannot be sold.
(House Irae) Added a House Irae checkbox to the Racial Seeding settings for Random/Shattered Worlds. If checked, it will randomly give rulers the reserved_for_houseirae character flag. Check this if you use House Irae, otherwise leave it unchecked.
Special NPCs will never choose to stay with the Elder Forest when sent as an ambassador... except one.

Quick question: (as i have not found any information on this, and haven't played for a while), there now seems too be a good amount of "fantasy races", but is there a possibility of something similar to "Fairy Tales" hidden somewhere in the mod today (i know there was not any last time i asked, but that was a long time ago), things might have changed (or gotten a new name), (or something along those lines).

7 hours ago, rallyelgen said:

Quick question: (as i have not found any information on this, and haven't played for a while), there now seems too be a good amount of "fantasy races", but is there a possibility of something similar to "Fairy Tales" hidden somewhere in the mod today (i know there was not any last time i asked, but that was a long time ago), things might have changed (or gotten a new name), (or something along those lines).

The Fairy Tales characters come from Dark World Reborn. Not this mod.

Can you run both Luxuria Fantasia and Dark World Reborn together? I do not find anything saying that they are incompatible, but nothing saying that they are compatible either.

Both include some of the same components (such as ghosts) while in other places is totally different.

6 minutes ago, rallyelgen said:

Can you run both Luxuria Fantasia and Dark World Reborn together? I do not find anything saying that they are incompatible, but nothing saying that they are compatible either.

Both include some of the same components (such as ghosts) while in other places is totally different.

As far as I know, both DWR and LF are compatible with each other still. Unless major changes were made to DWR that messed up the scripted triggers, LF has specific compatibility options in the Game Rules screen.

06JUL20

Enhancements:

Added custom loc tooltips to the Society of Seduction's powers to better express their requirements for casting.
Moved the scarred traits from Heal Minor/Moderate/Major Self to Perfect Body.

god the fucking random vampire attacks, they just won't stop. even after i've turned the option off in the "luxaria fantasia options menu" they still happen and they're just so deadly. when i was playing a few months ago i pretty much always survived the attacks without a scratch but lately every single time i'm attacked no matter the option i pick i always die, did you mess with the code or something to make them super deadly?

6 hours ago, o5850028@nwytg.net said:

god the fucking random vampire attacks, they just won't stop. even after i've turned the option off in the "luxaria fantasia options menu" they still happen and they're just so deadly. when i was playing a few months ago i pretty much always survived the attacks without a scratch but lately every single time i'm attacked no matter the option i pick i always die, did you mess with the code or something to make them super deadly?

Do me a favor next time it happens. Check the title of the event. Does it say Hunted or Luxuria: Hunted? Only the latter is from LF. The other is from DWR.

I don't think I spotted a blood feud modifier for half-demons which was kind of a bummer. Also, it seemed like divine characters ignored half-demons in terms of their opinion.

yeas6.png.a9aa9e9a57860df7fd366337f4b98f45.png

I added an opinion modifier for fallen angels because it seemed like it was missing, and adjusted the opinions of demons/divines through their traits to make for some pseudo un-toggleable blood feud.

Really great mod otherwise, especially the racial seeding; it makes the Dark World much more believable when there aren't a bunch of out of place ck2 faces everywhere !

7 hours ago, Faheelee said:

I don't think I spotted a blood feud modifier for half-demons which was kind of a bummer.

Working as designed. Half-demons are seen by the Divine as being on the road to evil, but can still yet be redeemed. Pureblood Demons cannot be redeemed and should be hunted without mercy.

The opinion modifiers are handled by the blood feud. If no blood feud exists, then it's up to the default opinion modifiers.

On 7/8/2020 at 10:10 AM, lockeslylcrit said:

Working as designed. Half-demons are seen by the Divine as being on the road to evil, but can still yet be redeemed.

Ahh okay. I was confused because the blood feud icon tooltip for divine characters was showing -50 for demons and -25 for half demons.

Hello, after noticing the After the end patch the other night I decided to try it out. Started a campaign and it worked flawlessly as far as I could tell for the first decade. However about 10 years in the AI placeholder Imperial/ Governor title under the HIE began to trigger the cultural empire Collapse event, which i believe might be native to ATE but I'm not certain. It did not crash the game, but every couple of in game weeks the newly generated ruler has their empire collapse, triggering a popup. I tried to figure out if there was a message setting related to that event but I couldn't find one. Patch works pretty well otherwise( a few minor issues with religious icons for the Dark elf religions), but popup gets very annoying so i'll put that campaign on hold.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

On 7/15/2020 at 11:14 PM, solrane said:

Hello, after noticing the After the end patch the other night I decided to try it out. Started a campaign and it worked flawlessly as far as I could tell for the first decade. However about 10 years in the AI placeholder Imperial/ Governor title under the HIE began to trigger the cultural empire Collapse event, which i believe might be native to ATE but I'm not certain. It did not crash the game, but every couple of in game weeks the newly generated ruler has their empire collapse, triggering a popup. I tried to figure out if there was a message setting related to that event but I couldn't find one. Patch works pretty well otherwise( a few minor issues with religious icons for the Dark elf religions), but popup gets very annoying so i'll put that campaign on hold.

Huh. I'll be sure to take a closer look at that.

Hello I'm new and I signed up here specifically to try this mod. However, I'm becoming somewhat frustrated by the fact that, although I installed it and boxes appeared and were checked, there was absolutely no effect on the game whatsoever. I've already removed everything except this one mod but it's still not working. I've run into this problem before with Elder Kings but at least in that case trying to load it crashed my game instead of doing nothing. Does this work with Mac computers? 

3 hours ago, KeeperOfSecrets said:

Hello I'm new and I signed up here specifically to try this mod. However, I'm becoming somewhat frustrated by the fact that, although I installed it and boxes appeared and were checked, there was absolutely no effect on the game whatsoever. I've already removed everything except this one mod but it's still not working. I've run into this problem before with Elder Kings but at least in that case trying to load it crashed my game instead of doing nothing. Does this work with Mac computers? 

This is NOT a total conversion mod. You wont see any change until you get to the game rules screen when you start a new game. All content will happen on the second day (the options menu) and the third day (racial selection). From there, all content is unlocked and usable as normal.

1 hour ago, KeeperOfSecrets said:

Thank you. Sorry if I sounded irritated. I've just never encountered something like this before. 

PS: Well I tried to start a new game and nothing changed so I'm a bit stumped. The files are all in the same place as my other mods but there is no modification going on. 

Have you tried toggling all of the options? The mod primarily adds decisions.