[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

I've been having a lot of fun with this mod, thanks for making it! I've been having a lot of fun using it with maps from CK2 Generator to create actual fantasy worlds to play in.

I did find one minor bug that has a really easy fix, plus another one that might be slightly more complicated (or not?). In the LF_Races_Elf_events file, the last event is supposed to be event ID LF_Elf.33, but is accidentally LF_Elf.32. This seems to make it overwrite the original LF_Elf.32, meaning elves don't get their immortality. Found this when my godlike demon child elven emperor got the old age malus to personal combat XD Luckily I had an old save and the fix worked.

The other one I've noticed is, the courtiers spawned by racial buildings don't get education traits, making them kinda useless. Looking at LF_Races_buildings_events plus how the recruit exotic race events are coded, I think this could be fixed with how hassle by adding "random_traits = yes" to the initial character creation code? I haven't tested this myself yet (I just remembered this issue while writing up the first issue, haha). 

Hey! I've been trying and failing to play this mod for the past 6-7 hours or so. When attempting to generate a world with the random generator (in order to make use of arguably the coolest feature of the mod, racial seeding), the game crashes. Constantly. If too many settings are set to historical, it's a CTD when trying to use the randomizer. But I've noticed the racial seeding is extremely confusing if certain settings aren't set to historical, i.e. culture names. Without culture names set to historical, it becomes extremely difficult to try and find a particular race you want to play in a particular region, if not downright impossible. A problem with setting culture names to historical though is that you will get the East African Empire in Tibet and Siberia which is just silly, but playing with cultures set to historical regions is a CTD. Trying to play with racial seeding is just constant and extremely inconsistent crashing while trying to use the randomize world. 

Personally I've never cared for the randomize world mechanic, a cool gimmick and all and good for replayability but with over 700 years of alt-history simulation across multiple continents, I've never seen a reason to use it, even 500 years into the game. Doesn't help it's not very stable, either.

I recall this mod being amazing last I used it when racial seeding was done via decision or event or however. Still had crashes but happened to me way less frequently (have easily had nearly 100-200 or so crashes in the past few hours), so I'm here to ask what is the latest version of the mod is that used this older decision system, assuming it's even still available somewhere. I don't really care if it's compatible with the latest patch for CK2, I just want to play something at this point please.

On 5/29/2020 at 1:01 PM, VynalDerp said:

Hey! I've been trying and failing to play this mod for the past 6-7 hours or so. When attempting to generate a world with the random generator (in order to make use of arguably the coolest feature of the mod, racial seeding), the game crashes. Constantly. If too many settings are set to historical, it's a CTD when trying to use the randomizer. But I've noticed the racial seeding is extremely confusing if certain settings aren't set to historical, i.e. culture names. Without culture names set to historical, it becomes extremely difficult to try and find a particular race you want to play in a particular region, if not downright impossible. A problem with setting culture names to historical though is that you will get the East African Empire in Tibet and Siberia which is just silly, but playing with cultures set to historical regions is a CTD. Trying to play with racial seeding is just constant and extremely inconsistent crashing while trying to use the randomize world. 

Personally I've never cared for the randomize world mechanic, a cool gimmick and all and good for replayability but with over 700 years of alt-history simulation across multiple continents, I've never seen a reason to use it, even 500 years into the game. Doesn't help it's not very stable, either.

I recall this mod being amazing last I used it when racial seeding was done via decision or event or however. Still had crashes but happened to me way less frequently (have easily had nearly 100-200 or so crashes in the past few hours), so I'm here to ask what is the latest version of the mod is that used this older decision system, assuming it's even still available somewhere. I don't really care if it's compatible with the latest patch for CK2, I just want to play something at this point please.

i havent had this problem yet BUT i do i crashs and where the game stalls best suggest when the game stalls do not but wait dont click and if you want move mouse to the end of the screen will be a good give away when it catches up 

On 6/4/2020 at 11:33 AM, pieke said:

Is there any way to just have the dom/sub/switch bit of this mod?

If you mean you don't want the fantasy races content then just turn them off in the options menu that shows up on like day 2 or 3 when starting a new game. Then go through the race content lists and turn them all off. That would be one of the few content pieces still working after doing that.

On 6/5/2020 at 2:28 AM, Pantheress said:

I'm actually the opposite. Is there a way to remove or disable it?

No. Since its an optional choice you can choose to take or not take in LF during sexual events I cannot think of a single reason to do it either. You might also break another mods events that does not provide an option during their own modded events. My own mod AOH has some events that require one of the three traits to continue the event chain and I personally do not intend to write a whole new description/option for a situation that's not meant to happen normally.

On 6/3/2020 at 7:43 PM, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

but my question is, is there any to make the game already have preset game with everyone in place or is that the option where the mod author said quit asking? im not a mod developer if you havent noticed but i do know who to add them till my computer crashes :)

You can either do a random/shattered world or tinker with the history files.

On 6/7/2020 at 3:44 PM, A_guy_with_the_plan said:

skdjklhejfiohbviejroifjoiasdj first time ive ever had a mod at me two questions how do i use house of irae and please tell me you are till making/adding more content :) 

Samuel Johnson - modern ver. | What The Fuck Am I Reading? | Know ...

Just downloaded and started playing this mod, I've been playing with Reaper's Due, Sons of Islam, Horse Lords, The Old Gods, LF and After the End Fan Fork, choosing not to create a custom religion, in case that matters.

My character married and gave birth to two children before her husband died of gout and mysteriously became a ghost. Since then, our children show up as being the child of the husband and his ghost, and can't be accessed from my character's info sheet. Is this a known issue, an unknown issue or something I've happened to mess up by running fan fork?

Character sheets for the wife, husband and children

18 hours ago, multiverse42 said:

Just downloaded and started playing this mod, I've been playing with Reaper's Due, Sons of Islam, Horse Lords, The Old Gods, LF and After the End Fan Fork, choosing not to create a custom religion, in case that matters.

My character married and gave birth to two children before her husband died of gout and mysteriously became a ghost. Since then, our children show up as being the child of the husband and his ghost, and can't be accessed from my character's info sheet. Is this a known issue, an unknown issue or something I've happened to mess up by running fan fork?

Character sheets for the wife, husband and children

Likely a bug. Thanks for the report.

I don't remember if I asked this here before, but I have two questions:

1) Do I need the Serpent Expansion to activate the draconic content?

2) Why my Luxuria Fantasia isn't detecting that I have Dark World Reborn installed even if It's on my mod list and it is active?

Here are the images of my mod list.

Anotação 2020-06-14 132746.png

Anotação 2020-06-14 132822.png

Edit: if you want to know how I did this, press "windows + shift + s"

3 hours ago, Rexaurius said:

I don't remember if I asked this here before, but I have two questions:

1) Do I need the Serpent Expansion to activate the draconic content?

2) Why my Luxuria Fantasia isn't detecting that I have Dark World Reborn installed even if It's on my mod list and it is active?

Here are the images of my mod list.

Anotação 2020-06-14 132746.png

Anotação 2020-06-14 132822.png

Edit: if you want to know how I did this, press "windows + shift + s"

1. No, you do not need the extra Serpent Expansion mod, It is all included in LF now.

2. Is DWR up to date?

3. Side note - I am not sure a lot of the mods you have are up to date enough, unless you tweaked them yourself you probably will have issues. Example : ABM was made to replace Turtles mod since it had not been updated in a long time.

2 hours ago, Alaratt said:

1. No, you do not need the extra Serpent Expansion mod, It is all included in LF now.

2. Is DWR up to date?

3. Side note - I am not sure a lot of the mods you have are up to date enough, unless you tweaked them yourself you probably will have issues. Example : ABM was made to replace Turtles mod since it had not been updated in a long time.

Oh, thanks, the first thing is something that I kept asking myself the entire time. For the second item and the first half of the third, yes, just before I played the game again, I made sure to look at every mod there, DWR is up to date ( but I will check again just to be sure ) and I didn't knew that ABM was made to replace Turtles, thanks again for the quick answer.

Also, another question that I have in relation to the dragon content, how do I activate the "Dragon Festival"? I knew how to do when I used the "Serpent Expansion", but the option isn't where I normally activated it.

Edit: And since I have "Luxuria Fantasia Extras" and "Beyond Heresy", are their Dark World counterparts still relevant?

19 hours ago, Rexaurius said:

Also, another question that I have in relation to the dragon content, how do I activate the "Dragon Festival"? I knew how to do when I used the "Serpent Expansion", but the option isn't where I normally activated it.

Edit: And since I have "Luxuria Fantasia Extras" and "Beyond Heresy", are their Dark World counterparts still relevant?

Dragon Festival is the same as it always was.

LF Extras and BH are the up-to-date versions. The Dark World counterparts are grossly out of date.

I'm a bit confused, the mod page says their no DLC requirements besides "Way of Life for certain decisions involving focuses. Holy Fury if you want to play around with bloodlines.", but in trying to figure out how to get dragon eggs it seems that you need to have the Jade Dragon DLC to fully use the dragon races? (that being the female player character and not just sending npc daughters out)

Also on a side note, how do you get npcs to drink potions and not just refuse them?

On 6/15/2020 at 3:18 PM, lockeslylcrit said:

Dragon Festival is the same as it always was.

LF Extras and BH are the up-to-date versions. The Dark World counterparts are grossly out of date.

Hey lockes, I know that you said that the Dragon Festival is activated the same way as it always did, but where would that be?

image.png.dea51c4eb7ffd6f232dadd14d9d09695.png

image.png.e95e0748c91af77bfb4eb0f141260a52.png

I also can't find any other constructions, excluding this one, related to the dragon content, there were 4 on the original, but this one is the only one I could find.

On 6/16/2020 at 12:12 PM, heliospolaris said:

I'm a bit confused, the mod page says their no DLC requirements besides "Way of Life for certain decisions involving focuses. Holy Fury if you want to play around with bloodlines.", but in trying to figure out how to get dragon eggs it seems that you need to have the Jade Dragon DLC to fully use the dragon races? (that being the female player character and not just sending npc daughters out)

Also on a side note, how do you get npcs to drink potions and not just refuse them?

Jade Dragon is not required for the Elder Forest Empire, and thus for the ability to get dragon eggs.

16 hours ago, Rexaurius said:

Hey lockes, I know that you said that the Dragon Festival is activated the same way as it always did, but where would that be?

image.png.dea51c4eb7ffd6f232dadd14d9d09695.png

image.png.e95e0748c91af77bfb4eb0f141260a52.png

I also can't find any other constructions, excluding this one, related to the dragon content, there were 4 on the original, but this one is the only one I could find.

You need to be a capable adult female, practical age is less than 45, not be pregnant, not be a ghost, not have a council position or have a commander title, and not an ambassador previously in your life, and not have been to the festival in the past 10 years.

2 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Jade Dragon is not required for the Elder Forest Empire, and thus for the ability to get dragon eggs.

You need to be a capable adult female, practical age is less than 45, not be pregnant, not be a ghost, not have a council position or have a commander title, and not an ambassador previously in your life, and not have been to the festival in the past 10 years.

Thanks for the reply, probably miss read something.

Though about potions, is there anyway to get NPCs to drink a potion you buy (like the futa or breast expansion potions) because they always poor it out when I give it to them?