[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

5 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Locksleylcrit,

Any plans to create custom religions specifically tailored for demons and orcs that can be given to them via Ala's Cheat Menu or consoled onto them because none of the current religions really fit some of the nonhuman races.

You mean you haven't customized the Custom Religion and chose Pregenerated Names?

Speaking of the custom religion, I've had a couple of problems with it. It seems impossible to change the default name (or description) if you use custom names for the gods, and the "falsely confess faith" option seems to be broken, because every time I use it, I get converted back to Catholicism. I don't mean converted as a false religion, I mean it actually appears to just convert my character to whatever they were before adopting the custom religion. Is the latter a known issue, or am I doing something wrong?

I should say, though, I'm very happy to see that there's an option to generate holy sites nearby your starting location. Shinto's default holy sites in DWF were impossible to reach if you weren't playing in India, and it's nice to have the potential option in the future to reform the religion.

16 hours ago, MagnaSonic3000 said:

Is there a bug that causes the mage trait to stop being an option? It seems to vanish once you start trying to be a necromancer, but if you don't touch it the mage trait is always there for new rulers.

necromancer

Are you even in the right thread?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2020 at 10:55 AM, lolpker said:

Is it possible to use the current versions of LF & DWR together? I read the intro on both mods and it didn't say anything regarding compatibility. 
I am currently having a run with DWR & would like to add LF, if that's possible. 

should be but every thing working isn't guaranteed.
::::
So I'm trying to make my own race and was curious how the replacement works but I can't seem to find the file. Can anyone help me out?

LF_HH_Genetics.txt / LF_HH_Genetics.1 has a bug that prevents 2 demon parents from producing a demon child.

The effect with limit is:

if = { # Fullblood demon or Fallen Angel
	limit = {
		mother = {
			is_demon = yes
		}
		true_father_even_if_dead = {
			is_demon = yes
		}
	}
	add_trait = lustful
	lf_remove_demon = yes
	character_event = { id = LF_Core_Genetics.2 }
}

The problematic part is lf_remove_demon = yes.

The correct action would be lf_add_demon = yes (see # Halfblood/demon section in the same file)

i was finally able to reform my custom religion (all the holy sites are always in the same 5 counties on the far east of the map) and as soon as it happened all of my existing custom portrait racially/culturally relevant priests throughout my kingdom were usurped and replaced by brand new auto-generated humans than just spawned in and took over.  several of the priests i had gotten to know over the years and had given artifacts and titles to have left my court completely and wont come back at all since apparently i "Cannot press their claims" or w/e.  heartbreaking disaster.  is this supposed to happen?

Is there something like the Fairy Tales Module for the latest version of Luxuria Fantasia?
I can find one post saying everything except that and one other module has been merged, but no mention of where i could find the modules that weren't integrated.

(Abnormally big-letters = copy paste of title not working as intended)

16 hours ago, ShawnnieLove said:

Can I use this with dark world reborn?

yes they are compatible

8 hours ago, rallyelgen said:

Is there something like the Fairy Tales Module for the latest version of Luxuria Fantasia?
I can find one post saying everything except that and one other module has been merged, but no mention of where i could find the modules that weren't integrated.

(Abnormally big-letters = copy paste of title not working as intended)

no, that type of content was removed for good.

01APR19

New Additions:

Added a new race: weretaurs. A Silly taurtaur may have the opportunity, on a fairly long MTTH, to deny their taur side and unleash their inner taur to become more taur than taur. Seataurs can transform into aquatic weretaurs.
Cannibals can now consume prisoners. Om nom nom.
Fully integrated Tale of Nine Tails into Luxuria Fantasia, minus the kitsune additions and Shinto religion.
Added Barry B. Benson, Po, Boss Baby, and Shrek as NPCs you can recruit and romance. Credit: ThrowAwayToThrowAway
Added new artifacts, some can only be found if you are Silly enough.
Added soyboys as a toggled alternative to the beefcakes, for the vegan-minded.
Added the option to buy lootboxes from the Intrigue menu. These cost 50 gold per box, and can only be bought once per character, but they have a chance of giving you gold, rare artifacts, special NPCs, or even something truly legendary!

Enhancements:

Optimized the mind control decisions a bit. Credit: ThrowAwayToThrowAway
Norse characters will now be able to raid. Once a special event pops up after 800, they will be able to take advantage of new seafaring abilities too.
Mind Slave modifier will now last 25 months instead of one day. Credit: ThrowAwayToThrowAway
Added drow and driders from House Irae to the Alternate Start Racial Seeding options.
The spawn rate of the elven beefcake, Lockesly L'Crit, has been increased to 100% (up from 10%), and there is now no longer a limit of how many can join your court.
Added the scripted_trigger lf_is_silly as a quick means of determining if the game is Silly or not.

Bug Fixes:

Neo-Adamites no longer have secret religions or dynamic cults. For now.
Fixed an incompatibility bug with Tentacled Dreams that caused TD to function properly.
Fullblooded demonic (including Fallen) parents will now produce fullblooded demon children again.