[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

27JUL20

Bug Fixes:

Fixed a typo in the on_actions file.
Fixed a typo in the Heaven & Hell scripted_effects file.
Using the futa power from the Society of Seduction as a futa will now correctly allow you to remove the trait.
Fixed elves never growing bored.

18 hours ago, amadee128 said:

Hi, i reformed the custom religion but i am unable to declare holy wars, only able to do single county conquest. 

When you reform, you are now at the mercy of the doctrines and natures you picked. If you choose Peaceful, you're going to have a bad time if you want to be warlike.

2 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

When you reform, you are now at the mercy of the doctrines and natures you picked. If you choose Peaceful, you're going to have a bad time if you want to be warlike.

I never picked peaceful. Holy wars work just fine now after adding an improvised pagan_holy_war cb file.

6 hours ago, Spenser said:

Thank you for keep updating this mod:)
I think, some people might be already complain about this, but damn, this freakin random vampire attacks... Any ways to finally remove this? And yes, i turn them off it menu already.

Look at the title of the event. If it says LF - Hunted then it's LF and you should continue reporting the bug. If it's Hunted then it's caused by Dark World Reborn and LF's hunted events are working as designed.

19 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Look at the title of the event. If it says LF - Hunted then it's LF and you should continue reporting the bug. If it's Hunted then it's caused by Dark World Reborn and LF's hunted events are working as designed.

I see. Thanks for reply, i will look about this in next playing.

Hey, Lockesly. Doing a cambion playthrough and currently, the 'infuse with demon blood' and 'infuse with lilith's blood' character interactions do not appear for me, despite being level 4 in the seduction society. It could be a problem on my end, so if anyone else has encountered this speak up! LF is only mod enabled in launcher, though not the only one installed. On latest update and new save. Will just console command it for now.

On 7/30/2020 at 7:00 AM, lockeslylcrit said:

30JUL20

Enhancements:

Most sexy things involving dragons and dragon eggs are now restricted to independent rulers if they are AI.

Thank you so much for this. Hopefully this will stop the 2000+ dragons per court problem that I was having in my long running games.  I'll keep an eye on it to see how the balance will be now incase them not being able to do sexy things cause them to be outnumbered by other races. 

I'm not to sure how the game decides how many people die but it got to the point where nobody was dieing relatively speaking. 

Not sure how sexy things affect birth rate in general and if this would become a issue again without the dragons breeding like ants. 

1 hour ago, What is this place said:

I'm not to sure how the game decides how many people die but it got to the point where nobody was dieing relatively speaking. 

Depends on if you have the culling Game Rule on or not. If on then it should kill off somewhat randomly in each court to keep the number around 20. I never use it tho and plenty of people have made their own versions of it, to keep outside courts small but leave the players alone.

hey guys :) 

my game crashes in middle of the game without warning (i think its i updated Dark World Reberon and Luxuria Fantasia).

so my active mods are : A bigger interface, Ala´s body mod, Ala´s cheat mod, Ala´s orc horde, Cheri scripting library, Dark world reborn, House irae, Interface: Century gothic, Interface: Stellaris colors,  LF beyond heresy, Luxuria Fantasia, Luxuria Fantasia Extras, Novus Graphicus, Tale of nine tales, and Tooltip: Century gothic.

i would be very thankful if somebody can help me :)

1 hour ago, slaveonline21 said:

how do you get Luciferium?

Did a quick search for it and it appears to be linked to one of the Challenges, I would presume it fires during that challenge. *** Edit***   Lol the challenge is literally called Luciferium. Hover over the game rule, for more info, but basically its a hereditary condition that will make life, harder, or more interesting xD

11 hours ago, Celedhring said:

What are the Challenges and what exactly are the related game rules?

Taken straight from the gamerule loc file.

Random Ruler
Upon death, you will be reincarnated... somewhere else.

Gender Bender
Every 10 years, your sex will change.

Luciferium
The Cannibal trait will be given to you for free. Consume or die.

Opposite Day
Every 10 years, your traits will change to their opposites.

Bad Genetics
You and your brood are cursed with a horrific hereditary affliction.