[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

On 1/5/2020 at 2:05 PM, lockeslylcrit said:

RTP is extremely ambitious, which isn't a very good thing. It's buggy, very buggy. I have attempted my best to make LF's 1.5 beta be as RTP-friendly as possible, but I can only do so much.

Thanks for the clarification. And to be perfectly honest, I looked at RTP thoroughly, it is as you say very very buggy, the new societies are broken and underdeveloped, and the worst part is it removes the buy favor option, which is game breaking by itself. Despite the great idea of the mod under the current circumstances in addition with other factors I would not borther to put extra effort into getting LF compatible with it, but rather see if DWR and older associated mods that are abandoned could be made fully compatible or integrated as some others have suggested with the option to deactivate fictional elements.

1.5 - New Decade, New Dragons Update
08JAN20

New Additions:

Added Racial Seeding to Shattered/Random Worlds. Note that this ignores the culture spread options.
Added two cultures for half-dragons. Dawn Fathers are seafaring, and Dusk Mothers are horde/looters. Dawnites have a unique cultural building that adds galleys, but no retinues. Duskites have unique horse retinues, but no buildings.
Added a new race: The Seataurtaur. Half horse, half horse, half seahorse. The math checks out. Can only be chosen if you are a Silly Taurtaur on the coastline.
Raen children now have portraits.
Added the Dragon Slut trait. Does nothing on its own currently. Mostly for modders.
Added a new SS NPC: Kalyian.
Two new decisions: Boink Dragon and Boink Humanoid. Weyrleaders and Dragon Sluts can boink a dragon, and vice versa. These are placeholder decisions and will lead to the generic sexytimes events.
Added an option in the Options Menu to make random Blood Feud fights less fatal.

Bug Fixes:

Added basic inherit chance to the Futa trait.
Added back in the missing three neko and kitsune portraits from Cheri Portraits.
Fixed the Potion of Beauty's tooltip.
Fixed an error in the demon genetics event.
Removed the Rename Head of Religion Title events for the Custom Religion due to customizable localisation not working on title names. All Head of Religions are now called Supreme Priest(ess). Blame Paradox for this.

Enhancements:

Removed the <race>_child traits. Portraits are now dealt with internally by the base trait. Exception: dragons and half-dragons.
Removed Shinto from the list of religions. Rascalov1337 (Tale of Nine Tails) has full permission to do with it as he pleases.
Removed Racial Seeding game rule in favor of Shattered/Random World seeding.
LF will now exclusively use the Cheri Portraits versions of the static portraits.
All recruited kitsune from the Recruit Exotic Race decision will now be the recruiter's religion. Exception: beefcake, who will be buddhist.
Racial Courtiers game rule is now On by default.
The Far East culture group is now renamed to Kemonomimi.
LF will use its own scripted_effects for portrait assignment. Example: add_random_orc_portrait to lf_add_random_orc_portrait. Exception: DWSE.
Added the sexual role traits to the on_host_change event file.
(RTP) Recruit Exotic Race, NPC spawning, and random vampire/BF attacks will no longer happen if you are playing a landless character.
Dragon children hatched from eggs will now start as a newborn instead of six years old.
Added extra triggers to the LF buildings. Credit: ThrowAwayToThrowAway
Spellbooks are now bound to one's soul and will self-destruct on the user's death.
Racial Courtiers will now work on all newly-spawned characters, regardless of tier. Credit: ThrowAwayToThrowAway
Racial traits are now divided into two categories: Blood Feud and Peaceful. Peaceful traits do not experience the Blood Feud in any capacity, nor do they have negative opinions of their (former) Blood Feud rivals. This is set using the Blood Feud game rule, and cannot be changed mid-game. Choose wisely.

Modding:

Added a bunch of global flags to the Custom Religion event file, allowing other modders to check which features are active for the unreformed version of the Custom Religion (or both versions if Holy Fury is not owned/active).

9 minutes ago, Petero48 said:

New Luxuria is crashing with Tale of Nine Tails :(

13 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Removed Shinto from the list of religions. Rascalov1337 (Tale of Nine Tails) has full permission to do with it as he pleases.

ToNT calls on the (now missing) Shinto religion, causing crashes. You'll need to wait for a new ToNT update.

5 hours ago, Petero48 said:

New Luxuria is crashing with Tale of Nine Tails :(

I had that happen earlier when trying to do Random/Shattered Worlds. If this is what's happening to you then you have to make sure that LF's seeding rules are in effect if you have all the races check marked or uncheck them and not have LF seeded.

Hello,

are there some conditions for the Soc. of Seduction interactions to be shown? I played the last build an this build and rose to the top of the society but some interactions like right click portrait action to change into a futa or change sexual orientation never showed up (tested as Dark elf, kitsune, orc). Do i have to be human? Or could there be a conflict with other dark world mods like demon kingdom, extra or reborn?

(PS: the build worked with the new TonT for me.)

Unfortunately no racial seeding in a shattered world - rules are set to Blood Feud, only my character gets the chosen race, everyone else stays human. Also, the divine features like "Divine blessing" aren't shown in the diplomacy menu on my character with blood feud.

I've changed my race with ACM midgame and could chose divine when having the divine blood feud trait, et voilà, the option for the Divine blessing appears

You have to select the racial seeding options when you generate the world for other races to appear.  

However, as a bug report on my end, I have run into an issue where a lot of AI courtiers will not generate as their given race - nor will ruleset generated family members, or children at start.  This leads to the world quickly becoming majority human, even with luxuria fantasia seeding.  idk as for a real fix, other than, if I may make a blind suggestion without knowing the particular code involved, perhaps as a hotfix we could have an automated script fix AI courts a couple days after start which corrects court species based off the ruler's race, not all together unlike what LF used prior with seeding?   Apologies if this suggestion is unfounded and there are issues with such, however I hoped to be more constructive with this bug report.

I also have run into some character portrait failures with nekos, as another bug in the newest version.  More frustratingly, it seems more random than anything else.  Like there will be AI characters with the neko trait but won't have a portrait randomly.  Even assigning the trait to different characters through the console may or may not give them a portrait.  It seems to be a male-only thing thusfar that I've come across?  

I removed all DW stuff to try Luxuria Fantasia but I've a problem cocnerning seeding at start.

I can choose the Orc race, all my realm people become Orc, no problem, but no other races spawns in the world.

I've read you need modules to be enabled but don't see any module to download so, before to check for incompatibility with other mods which is boring,  I want to know if I missed Something concerning the installation ^^

edit: @lockeslylcrit Thx for the quick answer

6 hours ago, este said:

How exactly do you become a Fallen Angel?

Be a bad angel.

6 minutes ago, Strec said:

I removed all DW stuff to try Luxuria Fantasia but I've a problem cocnerning seeding at start.

I can choose the Orc race, all my realm people become Orc, no problem, but no other races spawns in the world.

I've read you need modules to be enabled but don't see any module to download so, before to check for incompatibility with other mods which is boring,  I want to know if I missed Something concerning the installation ^^

Racial seeding (currently) is only for Random/Shattered Worlds.

5 hours ago, darthvaapad said:

Hi I'm wondering if using the ck 2 random map generator would interfere with the dragon festival as I've used that (for a more fantasy feel) and I can't seem to get the festival to trigger where I send my character to it.

It theoretically shouldn't interfere.

31 minutes ago, Bazgeron said:

Sorry if this question has already been.  Is it possible to do with slaves, except to enslave or sell?  I remember that in DWF it was possible to create gladiators or bodyguards.  I was surprised that I did not find such functions.

LF has only the basic functions of slavery, as it's a framework. If you want the full compliment of slavery, you'll want DWR or Immersive Slave Training

hi there, love the mod. ?

Quick question here. How would i go about modding the lines of the custom pagan religion  under character event LFCustomReligion.100, LFCustomReligion.101 and LFCustomReligion.102  so that it would also choose from other areas? I am asking because I am using the Umbra_Spherae-Reborn mod at home. and would like to incorporte that into it for options. (ie. it really ucks to start in New Zealand and have all of my holy sites to reform be up in northern Europe. 

This is the very very last issue I have to resolve before I can finally say that my melding of the mods is complete haha. ?