[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

Just letting you know putting DWR between HIP and LF in the load order seems to correct the glitch playing with just HIP and LF caused on the ARKOpack Interface submod.

It's either that or any changes you made to the gui file of the narrative event window.

P.S. Religious icons have, in turn, become a little bugged, but that seems to stem from using DWR and LF together, since I noticed the same thing BEFORE adding ARKOpack back in.

I'm unclear on something; going forward is the idea for this mod that it will be better run without DWR or with? I know they're not exactly compatible right now (I read the last few posts regarding that), I'm just wondering what the plan regarding this is.

If this is going to be separate I don't really mind, I prefer this to DWR.

11 hours ago, AlexWyrmin said:

Just letting you know putting DWR between HIP and LF in the load order seems to correct the glitch playing with just HIP and LF caused on the ARKOpack Interface submod.

It's either that or any changes you made to the gui file of the narrative event window.

P.S. Religious icons have, in turn, become a little bugged, but that seems to stem from using DWR and LF together, since I noticed the same thing BEFORE adding ARKOpack back in.

How can I do that as I seem to be having the same problem with the bigger event pictures being glitched when i play with HIP and LF 

6 minutes ago, ImNotOneToJudge said:

How can I do that as I seem to be having the same problem with the bigger event pictures being glitched when i play with HIP and LF 

The only thing I did was setting HIP as a dependency of DWR, so the load order would be HIP>DWR>LF>LF submods.

In hindsight, I think the narrative event window still got glitched in DWR, but LF covered it up. Personally, I count that as a success.

33 minutes ago, AlexWyrmin said:

The only thing I did was setting HIP as a dependency of DWR, so the load order would be HIP>DWR>LF>LF submods.

In hindsight, I think the narrative event window still got glitched in DWR, but LF covered it up. Personally, I count that as a success.

I see makes sense and that fixed the large events from being all glitchy like? Also it seems that the narrative event window in DWR, for DWR events, works perfectly fine for me so I'm unsure of where it would be glitched

12 minutes ago, ImNotOneToJudge said:

I see makes sense and that fixed the large events from being all glitchy like? Also it seems that the narrative event window in DWR, for DWR events, works perfectly fine for me so I'm unsure of where it would be glitched

Mine was just a hypothesis, after seeing the major glitch was gone I didn't bother looking deeper.

27DEC19

New Additions:

Full-blooded dragons now have the ability to attack any neighbor that grows too wealthy.
Full-blooded dragons now have the ability to attack any neighbor that has young, unwed maidens in their court.

Bug Fixes:

Asha's picture will be censored now if NSFW mode is turned off.

Enhancements:

Added fertility checks to Elder Forest decisions that involve pregnancy.
There are now only two choices for DWSE content: on or off. All half-dragon and dragon content have been merged together.

Question: is there any way to make a futa courtier and a non-futa female courtier, or two futa courtiers, marry? I tried messing around with console commands and editing game files, but I'm pretty inexperienced when it comes to this stuff, so I wasn't able to find anything that worked- so if there's something obvious I missed, I'd greatly appreciate it being pointed out!

My game keeps crashing after a certain amount of time can anyone see which mods i no longer need or out of the ones i run which ones are incompatable.

DWF Module Classic Monsters

DWF Module DWSE

DWF Module Dicks & Tits

DWF Module Fae

DWF Module Far East

DWF Module Heaven & Hell

Dark World Beyond Heresy

Dark World Reborn

Dark World Extras

Dark World Mercenary Captian

Demon Kingdom

Elven Expansion

House Irae

LF Beyond Heresy

Luxuria Fantasia

Tale of Nine Tails

Four Religious Doctrines

Sketchy Cheat Menu

Kurushimi's Extended Cheats

Build All, Upgrade All

Bigger Events

Sorry for the big post hopeing someone can help Thanks.

18 minutes ago, LordMana said:

My game keeps crashing after a certain amount of time can anyone see which mods i no longer need or out of the ones i run which ones are incompatable.

DWF Module Classic Monsters

DWF Module DWSE

DWF Module Dicks & Tits

DWF Module Fae

DWF Module Far East

DWF Module Heaven & Hell

Dark World Beyond Heresy

Dark World Reborn

Dark World Extras

Dark World Mercenary Captian

Demon Kingdom

Elven Expansion

House Irae

LF Beyond Heresy

Luxuria Fantasia

Tale of Nine Tails

Four Religious Doctrines

Sketchy Cheat Menu

Kurushimi's Extended Cheats

Build All, Upgrade All

Bigger Events

Sorry for the big post hopeing someone can help Thanks.

I believe you do not need DW Beyond Heresy, any DWF modules, 4 religion doctrines is also conflicting, you dont need bigger events and I dont know if cheats collide DWR only works if you downloaded the script trigger file locksly posted a  couple of posts up   

28DEC19

Bug Fixes:

Fixed the Steal Maidens CB warname.

Enhancements:

You can now use the Take Wife decision on your consorts (provided they haven't been abducted).
Added kitsune/nekos to the Take Wife decision's Blood Feud AI reasoning.
Removed the House Irae dark elves and half elves from the Racial Seeding. This will be controlled by House Irae itself in the future.
Racial Seeding will now skip over all independent rulers who are tentacle monsters.
Racial Seeding will now no longer work on Random/Shattered Worlds. R/S starts will be expanded upon in the near future.

Modding:

(TD) Added tentacle_monster to the list of redundancy traits.

Random NPC attacks now have a Holy Shit tier, for players with over 100 combat ability. These characters now completely ignore the auto-win mechanic.

But why

Playing as any blood feud race is just an endless slew of completely random deaths now, even if your combat rating is literally thousands higher than anything else on the map

Actual vampires are barely any better

It's real annoying to have to manually disable this crap, why did you decide to implement this one part so poorly?