[mod] [CK2] Luxuria Fantasia - Updated: 23AUG20

12 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

Disable all mods except for LF and AtE. If you don't get any more crashes, then it's not a problem with LF and you'll need to re-enable the mods one by one until you find the culprit.

It appears to crash whenever I choose a race...maybe do some investigations???? (This happens with LF and DWR no matter what mod I select using AtE) (Oh and sorry for bothering you.)

Thank you for this masterpiece)

I apologise if it had already been noted/answered before, but:

1) How to actually 'fall' as divine? I started a game via Ruler designer as female Berber Messalian angel. Was quite... Active in making bastards, cucking my own half-dragon kid with other kids, torching poor Hindus (had cruel, wrath, hedonist, lustful, you name it), etc... In the end died due popping out too much kids via complications during birth. 

2) Played as Elven king (well, with Elven Expansion mod, tweaked it a bit to properly connect it with lf_elf trait), and then I had a marvelous idea to genderbend myself after having a fair number of kids (drank swiriling potion). Got stuck with elven_infertility_4 modifier even after genderbending back (well, took part in Dragon Festival, that was a bit ankward, but it was K). Also, is it possible to de-sterilize oneself here? 

3 hours ago, TacoLover222 said:

Thank you for this masterpiece)

I apologise if it had already been noted/answered before, but:

1) How to actually 'fall' as divine? I started a game via Ruler designer as female Berber Messalian angel. Was quite... Active in making bastards, cucking my own half-dragon kid with other kids, torching poor Hindus (had cruel, wrath, hedonist, lustful, you name it), etc... In the end died due popping out too much kids via complications during birth. 

2) Played as Elven king (well, with Elven Expansion mod, tweaked it a bit to properly connect it with lf_elf trait), and then I had a marvelous idea to genderbend myself after having a fair number of kids (drank swiriling potion). Got stuck with elven_infertility_4 modifier even after genderbending back (well, took part in Dragon Festival, that was a bit ankward, but it was K). Also, is it possible to de-sterilize oneself here? 

1. Falling from grace currently has a scripting error and doesn't work as designed. This is fixed in the next update. The other way is to have a visit from a certain NPC.

2. That too is going to be fixed.

11 minutes ago, AlexWyrmin said:

Save compatible?

Any update I do has a standardized numbering system.

x.y.z

x is the base code version. If this changes, then there's been a complete rewrite. You can bet you need a new game.

y are major changes. This will very likely need a new game.

z are minor changes. It is highly unlikely you need a new game for these updates.

In other words, no.

1.4 - Holiday Blood Feud Update
23DEC19

THERE WILL BE BLOOD

Due to their inability to peacefully resolve the question of who is the superior fluff, nekos and kitsune are now Blood Feuded with each other.
Added a gamerule to turn on or off the Blood Feud. But it won't matter because whether you turn on or off the racial content, all kitsune are disabled anyway. #Burn #NekoMasterRace
Fae Blood Feud opinion penalties increased to -50 (from -15).
The Blood Feud county conquest CB can now be used within the same realm. Beware having mixed-race vassals.
You can no longer recruit an exotic race if that race is in a Blood Feud with you.
The Kind trait serves as both a restriction and protection from the Blood Feud mechanic. Characters who are Kind publicly forego the Blood Feud, and in turn allows them to recruit opposite exotic races and protects them from the CBs and the imprisonment effect of the CBs. However, it prevents them from using the CBs, and doesn't negate the opinion modifier. The opposite races are still going to hate you. They just wont take action against you. Probably.
The random vampire attack has a chance of being replaced with a random Blood Feud attack if you are of a Blood Feud race. This will be functionally the same as the vampire attack, but Desmona will NOT protect you. She's above petty race wars.
Because they aren't a part of their pureblooded siblings' Blood Feud, half-demons can recruit divines without restriction.
Added a decision to banish all unimportant Blood Feud characters from your court. Only works on courtiers.

Additions:

Added DWR to the dependency block of the .mod file.
Added a new option in the Options Menu to choose which mod (LF or DWR) to prioritize when traits are conflicting (e.g. lf_futa and futa). Exception: Kitsune will never be replaced with DWR's Fox Kin if Tale of Nine Tails is installed.
You will now have a new targeted decision against characters who have acted dishonorably toward you (e.g. blabbermouthing during a plot). This will forgive them, removing the opinion modifier and the imprisonment reason. You cannot forgive someone who is in a Blood Feud with you.
Added an option to the Options Menu to turn on or off NSFW Mode. This is for those who just want to play LF without catching cooties.

Bug Fixes:

Fixed an issue when using the Custom Religion's holy site seeding if you start in Africa.
Fixed a Custom Religion error when starting in the Steppes.
Fixed a genetics error with Divines.
Added more ToNT tails to the redundancy traits list.
Fixed an error with the Far East buildings scripted_triggers.
Fixed an event target assignment error in the Demonic Seduction event chain.
Fixed the dynasties of the beefcakes.
Divines will now properly fall from grace. Manage your vices carefully.
Fixed the Swirling Potion not correctly checking elven infertility.
Changed the enslavement death icon to the proper graphic.
The Elder Forest will no longer use China's monthly grace.

Enhancements:

The Racial Choice events will no longer change your culture. You will have that option after you pick your race.
Added DWR traits and event modifiers to the redundancy files and scripted triggers.
Rewrite of most events to take into consideration the new DWR scripted_effects and scripted_triggers.
Increased the number of times a woman needs to get pregnant before they get the Breeder trait. 9 times if not immortal, 18 if immortal.
Lowered the acceptance penalty for the Take Wife decision when the target is not homosexual. Down to -1 from -3.
Banishing a special NPC will now no longer act like they were recruited, in terms of the mean time to get a new one.
Lynness will no longer take an interest in regular humans. She will now only appear if you or a courtier/vassal is a demon, half-demon, or divine.
Charlotte will now give Poets an extra bonus on top of being free.
Charlotte is now French. The horror.
All special NPCs have been given a boost to their main attribute, except for Desmona and Yi Ling who have been given a boost to all attributes.
Added one_tail to the redundancy traits for better ToNT compatibility.
Disabled the Curio Shop building until events and artifacts can be written for it.
Added the Lover and Player overlays to the static portraits.
Random NPC attacks now have a Holy Shit tier, for players with over 100 combat ability. These characters now completely ignore the auto-win mechanic.
The culture conversion event now hides the portraits of characters on the option when choosing to convert everything.
Rebalanced the racial retinues to be less shit.
High Intrigue characters can now cheat during the random NPC attacks.
Removed the DWSE Crown Expansion law.
Mean time to happen for the random NPC attacks increased to 50 years if you have previously beat one. Up from 40.
Half-dragon racial abillity and Major Heal Self will now clear out disease modifiers from generic illnesses.

Modding:

Added the lf_never_turn_spoopy if you want to prevent certain characters from turning into ghosts when they die. Useful for generating temporary rulers you plan on killing off, or to prevent ghosts from popping up when forcing a temple holder out of office.

Note: Due to a problem with the merged scripted triggers, it is NOT suggested you run the current version of DWR (21DEC19 update). Either that or manually edit the DWR's scripted_trigger files to remove the is_x triggers that both LF and DWR shares.

This is entirely my fault, and I take full responsibility for it.

I'm not sure if this is an issue or something of the sort, but I seem to be having a problem with random vampire attacks. Even if I turn them off from the menu they still happen. This wouldn't be too much of a an issue if they did not happen so often. My ruler was killed by one of these vampire attacks and now, all of his children are being slowly killed one by one as they inherit the throne before they can even produce heirs, it's getting rather annoying.

Also, I'm not sure if this intentional or not, but all fights against these random vampires end up in death for my ruler, it doesn't matter if my character is a powerful martial character with top notch dueling skills, or a nine year old child. All fights end nearly the same with both my character and the vampire dying. There's also the fact that you can't escape the fights or survive if you submit(it happened only once, with my character being made a vampire).

I've had to continue to use the old version as there is no method of exiting the LF menu screen if you wish to turn off the Futa content. The exit button has been replaced with the option to turn on or off NSFW Mode and that leaves you with no way to exit that screen. Unless i'm missing something?

2 hours ago, Claw2k12 said:

I'm not sure if this is an issue or something of the sort, but I seem to be having a problem with random vampire attacks. Even if I turn them off from the menu they still happen. This wouldn't be too much of a an issue if they did not happen so often. My ruler was killed by one of these vampire attacks and now, all of his children are being slowly killed one by one as they inherit the throne before they can even produce heirs, it's getting rather annoying.

Also, I'm not sure if this intentional or not, but all fights against these random vampires end up in death for my ruler, it doesn't matter if my character is a powerful martial character with top notch dueling skills, or a nine year old child. All fights end nearly the same with both my character and the vampire dying. There's also the fact that you can't escape the fights or survive if you submit(it happened only once, with my character being made a vampire).

What you are experiencing is DWR's vampire attacks, not LF attacks. LF attacks *never* end in the death of your character except during a Blood Feud.

Hello, im new to CK2 mods, im just wondering will i be missing something(events, features, etc) if i use both this and DWR or is it 100% compatible? also how does DWR game rules interact with LF ? im sorry if the answer to these questions are obvious.

Also i want to say that this mod and HI are so awesome, thank you for your great work.

13 minutes ago, Natyre said:

Hello, im new to CK2 mods, im just wondering will i be missing something(events, features, etc) if i use both this and DWR or is it 100% compatible? also how does DWR game rules interact with LF ? im sorry if the answer to these questions are obvious.

Also i want to say that this mod and HI are so awesome, thank you for your great work.

On 12/23/2019 at 10:31 PM, lockeslylcrit said:

Note: Due to a problem with the merged scripted triggers, it is NOT suggested you run the current version of DWR (21DEC19 update). Either that or manually edit the DWR's scripted_trigger files to remove the is_x triggers that both LF and DWR shares.

This is entirely my fault, and I take full responsibility for it.

The current version of DWR is 100% NOT compatible.

If you want to run the two together, please download this file dw_compatibility_scripted_triggers.txt and put it in your Dark World Reborn/common/scripted_triggers/ folder and overwrite when asked.