Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents
Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Awesome! Can't wait, looks like a lot of fun. 

Just a question the button to recruit exotic races has that been removed from the mod or do you need to fulfill certain requirements to unlock it because I haven't seen the option for a couple of versions?  

I know post-siege is part of Dark World Extra, but is it possible for Luxuria to have it's own siege system? I Like Luxuria cause it's not as clustered as DW, DWT, and DWE. It would be pretty cool to take a castle and enslave some of the residents. If you can write the code, I'll gladly make the picture set to accommodate it.

37 minutes ago, noobshi said:

I know post-siege is part of Dark World Extra, but is it possible for Luxuria to have it's own siege system? I Like Luxuria cause it's not as clustered as DW, DWT, and DWE. It would be pretty cool to take a castle and enslave some of the residents. If you can write the code, I'll gladly make the picture set the accommodate it.

image.png

2 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Is this the correct format to list HIP as a dependency?

dependencies = { "Dark World Reborn" "HIP - Historical Immersion Project" }

If HIP - Historical Immersion Project is the name that appears in the launcher, then yes.

I generally only use Luxuria Fantasia for the dominant/submissive/futa stuff as well as the trigger sex things. I generally tick off just about everything else in Luxuria Fantasia except vampire attacks.  But it'd be cool to see a vampire try to "seduce" my PC like in Bram Stoker's "Dracula" with a mixture of sensuality and forceful approach with the player able to opt out if they so choose.  The 1977 and 1992 versions of Dracula make me swoon....

5 hours ago, mikovic76 said:

Anyone tried this with rise to power? DWR glitches at least a bit, I'm wondering if someone has tried that yet.

RTP is extremely ambitious, which isn't a very good thing. It's buggy, very buggy. I have attempted my best to make LF's 1.5 beta be as RTP-friendly as possible, but I can only do so much.

Hey Lockeslylcrit, a request.

Can you please go through your event images and remove all the images that are no longer applicable in your mod? Like I know the Caravan event chain is no longer there. It's just that I am getting a bit confused about how many images I need to overhaul. There seem to be a lot of "spend time with" leftover images as well. Its nothing serious of course, they may as well be there, but it would help me a bit. Thanks :)

3 hours ago, AlexWyrmin said:

Is there any way to get both the DWR version of the "spend time with" event and the LF one to show up? Just asking because the DWR version has... superior graphical enhancements ;)

If you have both mods properly installed, you should get both options.  If you don't you won't.  There is a new DWR compatibility scripted triggers file in this forum you will need for the two to work together correctly.

32 minutes ago, Galishai said:

If you have both mods properly installed, you should get both options.  If you don't you won't.  There is a new DWR compatibility scripted triggers file in this forum you will need for the two to work together correctly.

I've downloaded that as soon as lockeslycrit posted it.

On 1/1/2020 at 10:27 PM, noobshi said:

I know post-siege is part of Dark World Extra, but is it possible for Luxuria to have it's own siege system? I Like Luxuria cause it's not as clustered as DW, DWT, and DWE. It would be pretty cool to take a castle and enslave some of the residents. If you can write the code, I'll gladly make the picture set to accommodate it.

There is this mod for CK2 RPG Siege and Victory Choices and this patch that helps to eliminate some of the AI going overboard on beheadings which might be a good start (and it really needed that patch).  A bit glitchy but no game breakers with them. 

Really wish that Your Personal Castle and Faiterial's Buildings could be patched in for upgrades...both old but with some really good ideas and even some buildings that fit right in with DWR.

i have an idea when you are attacked by for example a wampire instead of just dying if you lose then you turn into a vampire thrall and become their slave and if you win then you can choose to either kill them or make them your slave and this could also work with the diffrent spieces i know its alot to ask for but i think it would be cool

32 minutes ago, d12233 said:

i have an idea when you are attacked by for example a wampire instead of just dying if you lose then you turn into a vampire thrall and become their slave and if you win then you can choose to either kill them or make them your slave and this could also work with the diffrent spieces i know its alot to ask for but i think it would be cool

disapproving_look[1].jpg