Devious Devices - Laura's Bondage Shop (11-dec-2023) V3.43

30 minutes ago, twsnider1138 said:

SQUEEE, thank you. New Lauraā€™s Shop and new DD9 coming down the pipe makes me a happy badger.

:D

Ā 

97575bd52a11a3053e6c8346f9c34d4b.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

26 minutes ago, worik said:

soon (tm)Ā  .. is a registered trademark by @Kimy

:classic_ph34r: Mind the consequences

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

4086.jpg.e2cf5a519a61c209894f28f6f76e12fc.jpg

Ā 

:P

19 minutes ago, twsnider1138 said:

Well looks like Iā€™m updating once I get home. @Laura 'Lokomootje', Iā€™m assuming I donā€™t but do we need a new save game or can we just plug and play? Thank you very much for your work as always and that very cute badger picture too. ?

No need for a new game. :)

I always try to make sure a new save isn't needed. But it's not that difficult because my mod isn't as complex as others.

Ā 

EDIT: If you can, load a save where no scene or quest is active.

1 hour ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, just want to ask. Is the file also working on SE version? Or it might come latter.

I don't know if it'll work with SE, but you can try.

The SE version could take a while though. The guy that used to do it isn't available anymore.

2 hours ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

v3.20 is now available!

FYI

Ā 

17 automatically cleanable ITM's are reported in TES5Edit

Spoiler

[Undeleting and Disabling References done]Ā  Processed Records: 5397, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00
Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WhiterunWindDistrict02 [CELL:0001A27B] (in WhiterunWorld "Whiterun" [WRLD:0001A26F] at 5,-1)
Removing: WhiterunWindDistrict02 [CELL:0001A27B] (in WhiterunWorld "Whiterun" [WRLD:0001A26F] at 5,-1)
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block -1, 0
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Block -1, 0
Removing: FalkreathExteriorOverlook [CELL:00009CA1] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -8,-23)
Removing: FalkreathExterior01 [CELL:00009C80] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -8,-22)
Removing: FalkreathExterior03 [CELL:00009C5E] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -7,-21)
Removing: [CELL:00009C3E] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -8,-20)
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block -3, -1
Removing: FalkreathExterior06 [CELL:00009C60] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -9,-21)
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block -3, -2
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Block -1, -1
Removing: [REFR:000B74FA] (places PatrolIdleMarker [IDLM:000140BD] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at -28,27)
Removing: KynesgroveBraidwoodInn "Braidwood Inn" [CELL:00013907]
Removing: GRUP Interior Cell Sub-Block 3
Removing: WhiterunJorrvaskr "Jorrvaskr" [CELL:000165B5]
Removing: GRUP Interior Cell Sub-Block 7
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]Ā  Processed Records: 5397, Removed Records: 17, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Ā 

v3.20 is now available!

Ā 

Ā 

If you've been following the thread you know that I've been taking it slow, so this update isn't as big as the previous ones.
Anyway, this update adds a new story quest and a bunch of smaller improvements. :)

WARNING: After updating, please load a save where none of my quests are active. (Excluding Locked Away)

Here's the change log for v3.20:

Ā 

Added: [Ghosts Of The Past] A new quest that continues the story. :)

Ā 

Added/Changed: A whole bunch of improvements to dialogue and scenes.
Mostly changes to earlier story quests. I hadn't planned the story that far when I made them, so I rewrote a bunch of things. I also added a few things here and there. What She Deserves has by far the most changes.

Ā 

Changed: [Seeking The Curse] Swain now also accepts no as an answer when you're sent to him.
He used to be too extreme and too much of a villain.

Ā 

Fixed: [What She Deserves] I changed the way the player alias is filled. It was slightly different from my other quests and that could the reason some people had issues with the scene not starting and getting stuck.

Ā 

Fixed: [What She Deserves] When Laura removes the gag, it sometimes remained on her head. It now also removes the gag from her inventory to keep that from happening.

Ā 

Fixed: [On The Clock] It will now no longer select a customer in Goldenglow Estate and E3 Bleakfall Barrow.

Ā 

Fixed(maybe): [Blending In] The scene with Holden sometimes stopped running for some people. I wasn't able to reproduce the issue, but it could've been caused by a pathing issue caused by the cage door. So the door now opens when he fetches you.

Ā 

Fixed: [The Broken Warrior] When you run to the shop before Liza talks to you, that scene will now be stopped to make sure the one in the shop can play.

Ā 

Fixed: [The Trapped Hunter] I changed some dialogue to hopefully make sure people don't mistakingly go too deep.

Ā 

Added/Changed/Fixed: Things I forgot to document. :P

Ā 

Ā 

By the way, I'm sorry I didn't credit anyone. I wanted to but I'm a mess.

Ā 

you know , i feel like taking it slow gives it 2 ways, it makes me forget a little about the mod so i can re-play it entirely and enjoy it a second time

if updates would be too fast , i'd just rush it , or propably not enjoy it alot because it's not as big as whats alrdy there

Ā 

thanks ;)

I don't know if it'll work with SE, but you can try.

The SE version could take a while though. The guy that used to do it isn't available anymore.

Is there anything that could make porting complex? Like NiOverride calls or a SKSE plugin? If not as these are the only nasty things I know of, it should be simply done by firing up CAO once for this modĀ ?

Glad to see new content is up :)

Now a little confused about the Falkreath part, i'm getting no leads

Spoiler

Guard told me he was killed in jail but i don't see anything there and quest objective hasn't changed, still to search in Falkreath.

Ā 

Edit: Nevermind solved.

Spoiler

Inspect rags on jail floor.

Ā 

11 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

Glad to see new content is up :)

Now a little confused about the Falkreath part, i'm getting no leads

Guard told me he was killed in jail but i don't see anything there and quest objective hasn't changed, still to search in Falkreath.

Ā 

Edit: Nevermind solved.

Inspect rags on jail floor.

Ā 

Glad you found it :). It's meant to be a little vague to encourage investigation.

3 hours ago, worik said:

FYI

Ā 

17 automatically cleanable ITM's are reported in TES5Edit

[Undeleting and Disabling References done]Ā  Processed Records: 5397, Undeleted Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 00:00
Removing: GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WhiterunWindDistrict02 [CELL:0001A27B] (in WhiterunWorld "Whiterun" [WRLD:0001A26F] at 5,-1)
Removing: WhiterunWindDistrict02 [CELL:0001A27B] (in WhiterunWorld "Whiterun" [WRLD:0001A26F] at 5,-1)
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block -1, 0
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Block -1, 0
Removing: FalkreathExteriorOverlook [CELL:00009CA1] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -8,-23)
Removing: FalkreathExterior01 [CELL:00009C80] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -8,-22)
Removing: FalkreathExterior03 [CELL:00009C5E] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -7,-21)
Removing: [CELL:00009C3E] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -8,-20)
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block -3, -1
Removing: FalkreathExterior06 [CELL:00009C60] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -9,-21)
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Sub-Block -3, -2
Removing: GRUP Exterior Cell Block -1, -1
Removing: [REFR:000B74FA] (places PatrolIdleMarker [IDLM:000140BD] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:00000D74] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C]) at -28,27)
Removing: KynesgroveBraidwoodInn "Braidwood Inn" [CELL:00013907]
Removing: GRUP Interior Cell Sub-Block 3
Removing: WhiterunJorrvaskr "Jorrvaskr" [CELL:000165B5]
Removing: GRUP Interior Cell Sub-Block 7
[Removing "Identical to Master" records done]Ā  Processed Records: 5397, Removed Records: 17, Elapsed Time: 00:00

Ā 

Oh crap I always forget those.

It also doesn't help that I'm not that good at the technical stuff.

I'll take a look.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

3 hours ago, Selena Glazer said:

This shop mod is great, but i would truly appreciate if it sells all Devious devices included in DDe, like i find it missing the plugs and piercings? or maybe it is a mod limitation??

I didn't want it to get too bloated and I don't really like piercings and plugs so I didn't add them. I'm worried that it gets too laggy or even crashes when there are too many in her inventory.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

3 hours ago, kronnos44 said:

you know , i feel like taking it slow gives it 2 ways, it makes me forget a little about the mod so i can re-play it entirely and enjoy it a second time

if updates would be too fast , i'd just rush it , or propably not enjoy it alot because it's not as big as whats alrdy there

Ā 

thanks ;)

Thank you. :)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, SiegfreidZ said:

Congrats on the launch, Laura!

Thanks for the help. :D

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, Mister X said:

Is there anything that could make porting complex? Like NiOverride calls or a SKSE plugin? If not as these are the only nasty things I know of, it should be simply done by firing up CAO once for this modĀ ?

Honestly, no clue. But I already got the conversion. :)

17 minutes ago, Laura 'Lokomootje' said:

I'm worried that it gets too laggy or even crashes when there are too many in her inventory.

It will.

And the only way I've seen to remedy that would use different merchant chests assigned to different Laura_Sales_Factions and to shift the active faction by dialogue choice.

Ā 

E.g.

• do you have ebony restraint? => activate the Laura_sells_ebony_stuff_faction + deactivate all others
  • do you have plugs? => activate the Laura_sells_plugs_faction + deactivate all others
  • etc..
1 minute ago, worik said:

It will.

And the only way I've seen to remedy that would use different merchant chests assigned to different Laura_Sales_Factions and to shift the active faction by dialogue choice.

Ā 

E.g.

• do you have ebony restraint? => activate the Laura_sells_ebony_stuff_faction + deactivate all others
  • do you have plugs? => activate the Laura_sells_plugs_faction + deactivate all others

Okay, thanks for clearing it up.

1 hour ago, SiegfreidZ said:

Glad you found it :). It's meant to be a little vague to encourage investigation.

Actually i saw it from beginning but missed the non-standard tooltip. When i see rags on floor i don't want to loot them because they're worthless even for vendorĀ ;)