SexLab Inflation Framework SE

this is INCREDIBLY frustrating trying to get it to work, i have spent several days trying to get this to function with Fill her up Baka edition, as im fairly sertain its required for Male Inflation, and yet i cannot get it to work,  and explanations on HOW it works are too vague so i have no idea if im doing it right and it just wont work, or if im doing it wrong and dont realize it, because, hey, vague instructions

if somone who actually knows how to use this can help, it would be appreciated

so, it works for Male NPCs im pretty sure,,,, but not my character??? somthing isnt right and im very confused

Edited by killersquirl

Hey, I'm having some issues with this mod. I'm using the mod Fill Her Up Baka Edition with SLIF, and it performs great overall, but I noticed that if I inflate randomly generated NPCs, like bandits, that were removed from the game, they still appear in the Config menu as a selectable NPC, but selecting them just makes most of the config menu disappear, alongside the option to change selected actor. 
Where does the mod store its list of actors? I'm hoping it's some sort of loose file I can go and edit to remove all the bad actors and fix this bug.

On 5/13/2021 at 12:44 AM, HoesMad24x said:

Anyone got a nice bodyslide preset so the inflation looks reasonable? Or is it not affected by bodyslide?

Here's my personal Bodyslide preset if you or anybody else wants to to check it out: The "Just Right" Custom Body Preset for CBBE 3BBB Body - Adult Mods - LoversLab

Obviously I'm biased but, I think it works quite well with inflation mods.

Edited by Sgt27
On 6/13/2021 at 1:36 AM, Sgt27 said:

Here's my personal Bodyslide preset if you or anybody else wants to to check it out: The "Just Right" Custom Body Preset for CBBE 3BBB Body - Adult Mods - LoversLab

Obviously I'm biased but, I think it works quite well with inflation mods.

Hell ye after i tried this, now the anim feels more real with less clipping and looks like real inflated person. Thank you sire

• 1 month later...

I don't know where to post this but I'm having a problem, got told that it might be a soul gems 4 setting issue but whenever I get pregnant my breasts shrink by a lot and don't increase much afterwards. I have fertility mode and fill her up. Could someone help me out on how to fix this problem?

On 7/30/2021 at 6:47 PM, Xylixis said:

I don't know where to post this but I'm having a problem, got told that it might be a soul gems 4 setting issue but whenever I get pregnant my breasts shrink by a lot and don't increase much afterwards. I have fertility mode and fill her up. Could someone help me out on how to fix this problem?

just a wild guess, but is there some custom scaling involved? sounds like the slider value is working in the wrong direction, thus shrinking instead of increasing in size (the normal breast slider is reversed, so you need to go below 0 to increase the size). as for why it stays this way afterwards and does not scale back, no idea.

• 2 weeks later...

Good Day,

I'm running into a problem in Skyrim SE.

After having used SLIF many times in the past, I've never really been able to get it to work properly. Currently I'm in the process of trying to understand / get it to work with Slaverun Reloaded but I may have messed up the body.

Google suggested some setting changes within SLIF and as result it actually adjusted the sizes of the body. From there, it went down hill...

The boob size grew exponentially with every .05 change within Slaverun Reloaded, and due to that I tried to adjust it growth but no idea if that is possible within SLIF so I messed around with some Values and as result it broke and I've been unable to fix it. 

Body Used:

CBBE 3BA (3BBB) - SMP

Current Problems:
 - Collapsed boobs

- trying to compensate that by increasing size from 1.0 > 4.0 in Slaverun, results in normal size boobs when naked, but wearing armour it's way too big (takes up whole screen). 

Can someone explain / help me fix this?
p.s. "BodyMorphs" is the value by how much a body part changes every increment from a mod? 

Before:

Spoiler

ScreenShot12.png.1d4f4f0939d1f2b22c32e1c10876d217.pngScreenShot15.png.1db08b5f52ed694e86d5522a3253b970.pngScreenShot11.png.245df84c1c00166d5d92cf9d15710caf.pngScreenShot10.png.0fc3c68a1ad41206403be66610da5c89.png

After:

Spoiler

ScreenShot14.png.5516e85db988ebac61a85cf457b59bb0.pngScreenShot13.png.be1a5197bc5377ae8b3b946a25d7104f.png

Does someone know a patch for Weightmorphs? I am using 1.2.2 with the fix for 3BA, which works well, but despite the "SexLab Inflation Framework Patch Installer 2018.12.01" (which I cannot seem to find anymore) has a weightmorphs patch, it does not seem to work...

Please help if you know anything, thank you!

Okay, I downgraded weightmorphs to 1.1.0 and that seems to work perfectly...

Edited by effrenatus
Found Solution: Downgrade Weightmorph
7 minutes ago, azax1470 said:

Is there a way for SLIF to impact armors from moders for SLFHU ?
Im using CBBE 3BA CBPC HDT-SMP and XPMSSE.

The inflation works with vanila armors but not with some of modder's ones...

If using cbbe 3ba body and updated to the latest ver. 2.xx.  For best results you'll need to convert the armor to 3ba also in body slide by loading up the 3ba uniboob ref and coping those bones to the armor for a good conversion of the armor to 3ba ver 2.xx

16 hours ago, leesjig said:

If using cbbe 3ba body and updated to the latest ver. 2.xx.  For best results you'll need to convert the armor to 3ba also in body slide by loading up the 3ba uniboob ref and coping those bones to the armor for a good conversion of the armor to 3ba ver 2.xx

Works perfectly tyvm !!

On 8/31/2021 at 11:25 AM, leesjig said:

Is there a tutorial for copying bones?  I have no idea how to do this.

I watched the five part Sun University, wasn't the greatest but they kind of showed me how to copy bones to 3ba.

Starts at Part0...Part0 to Part4.  My bad.

Spoiler

This one is the 3ba one part 4.  Like I said not the greatest, but showed me little more about bodyslide.

Spoiler

Edited by leesjig

yeah that fixed it the weird thing is tho it would work if i reinstalled it and started up the game but then the second time starting it up boom itd stop working so i would just have to reinstall the mod every time i wanted it to work but it seems to be working now