SexLab Inflation Framework SE

It seems like I'm back in the same boat as Cloakofskill was earlier, where trying to use SLIF and JContainers (as a prereq for Creature Framework SE) causes a CTD. I've tried installing older versions of JContainer, and I can either A) get a CTD with Jcontainer V. 4.1.12 or 4.1.13 (latest), or B) Get the game to launch with V 4.1.11, but then get an error message saying Jcontainer is out of date for Creature Framework SE. Disabling SLIF prevents the game from crashing, but naturally SLIF is pretty integral to my mod list and I can't afford to lose that. Are there any patches or workarounds for getting the latest JContainer to work with the latest SLIF?

On 10/18/2020 at 4:52 AM, Killjoycmm1 said:

Yeah.  It seems to work ok for me, but not sure.  Really wish the barrel-belly would fix itself.  I can't figure out how.

Hi im not sure if im aloud to do this but i got this from some where im not sure but if you have this and choose 003_CBBE_SE_TulliusVER in SLIF MCM, it fixed all my problems with 3BBB hope it dose for everyone elses

SLIF Bodymorph setting.7z

11 hours ago, Keygain said:

Hi im not sure if im aloud to do this but i got this from some where im not sure but if you have this and choose 003_CBBE_SE_TulliusVER in SLIF MCM, it fixed all my problems with 3BBB hope it dose for everyone elses

SLIF Bodymorph setting.7z 2.83 kB · 2 downloads

Thanks!  I'll try it.

My armor replacer doesn't seem to be working with SLIF belly inflation; my character has a noticeable bulge in the stomach area when naked that mysteriously vanishes when wearing armor. I made sure to build morphs in BodySlide so I don't think that's the issue--If this is a problem with the armor, does anyone know a suitable armor replacer (preferably skimpy) that works fully with SLIF?

48 minutes ago, inkyvonstump said:

My armor replacer doesn't seem to be working with SLIF belly inflation; my character has a noticeable bulge in the stomach area when naked that mysteriously vanishes when wearing armor. I made sure to build morphs in BodySlide so I don't think that's the issue--If this is a problem with the armor, does anyone know a suitable armor replacer (preferably skimpy) that works fully with SLIF?

Never mind, it was a problem with another mod, solved it. I had a patch that supposedly made Fertility Mode use SLIF scaling and turning that patch off supposedly made it work...i'll get back to you if I discover something not working.

On 1/18/2021 at 4:32 PM, inkyvonstump said:

On 1/18/2021 at 5:21 PM, inkyvonstump said:

Never mind, it was a problem with another mod, solved it. I had a patch that supposedly made Fertility Mode use SLIF scaling and turning that patch off supposedly made it work...i'll get back to you if I discover something not working.

I have, in fact, discovered multiple things that are not working. For context I'm using SLIF mainly to coordinate interactions between MME, FHU, EC+, and Fertility Mode. SLIF is running on morph modus and i've made sure the player is being registered for SLIF.

• Absolutely no SLIF changes are being applied while armor is being worn. Initially I thought it was a problem with the armor but I've tested with two different armor replacers now and the problem's persisting.
  • Even while naked, breasts aren't being resized at all and my character has a severe case of 3BBB barrel belly. (I'm going to test out the bodymorph setting someone posted earlier and see if that works.)
  • The only piece of armor that seems to properly reflect size changes is the MME milking cuirass.
  • Incidentally, the MME breast size debuff that I have been told directly corresponds with the breast node is stuck at 2. This could just be a MME problem, but given how i'm routing everything through SLIF I have reason to believe it has something to do with how these two mods are interacting.
  • No other mods are registered in the SLIF MCM despite me firmly remembering seeing messages from SLIF reading "Target registered for (mod)". Maybe changing the modus unregistered them and they didn't re-register properly?
On 1/22/2021 at 10:49 AM, inkyvonstump said:

I have, in fact, discovered multiple things that are not working. For context I'm using SLIF mainly to coordinate interactions between MME, FHU, EC+, and Fertility Mode. SLIF is running on morph modus and i've made sure the player is being registered for SLIF.

• Absolutely no SLIF changes are being applied while armor is being worn. Initially I thought it was a problem with the armor but I've tested with two different armor replacers now and the problem's persisting.
  • Even while naked, breasts aren't being resized at all and my character has a severe case of 3BBB barrel belly. (I'm going to test out the bodymorph setting someone posted earlier and see if that works.)
  • The only piece of armor that seems to properly reflect size changes is the MME milking cuirass.
  • Incidentally, the MME breast size debuff that I have been told directly corresponds with the breast node is stuck at 2. This could just be a MME problem, but given how i'm routing everything through SLIF I have reason to believe it has something to do with how these two mods are interacting.
  • No other mods are registered in the SLIF MCM despite me firmly remembering seeing messages from SLIF reading "Target registered for (mod)". Maybe changing the modus unregistered them and they didn't re-register properly?

AHA! I have solved the issue! The simple trick was to switch SLIF's modus as soon as possible before all those other mods have registered. Works like a charm now!

On 1/22/2021 at 10:49 AM, inkyvonstump said:

On 1/23/2021 at 10:02 PM, inkyvonstump said:

AHA! I have solved the issue! The simple trick was to switch SLIF's modus as soon as possible before all those other mods have registered. Works like a charm now!

Update: It still doesn't work. I am entirely stumped. The MME debuff seems to be functioning normally now but everything else is still not inflating properly. If by some slim chance there are other people here I could definitely use some assistance.

So for some reason, SLIF will only register mods like MME, Fertility Mode and Elsie LaVache under Default Modus. It'll only register itself and Fill Her Up under Morph Modus. As I utilize the CBBE 3BA body, I need to be able to rely on Bodymorphs instead of default scaling. Any way to fix this?

3 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

So for some reason, SLIF will only register mods like MME, Fertility Mode and Elsie LaVache under Default Modus. It'll only register itself and Fill Her Up under Morph Modus. As I utilize the CBBE 3BA body, I need to be able to rely on Bodymorphs instead of default scaling. Any way to fix this?

Weird, I can't get Fill Her Up to register no matter what the modus is, while MME has been somewhat working for me on Morph modus (the belly is scaling properly, not sure about the breasts). I have Fertility Mode installed but I haven't tested it enough to confirm whether SLIF is working with it properly.

Edit: After further testing it seems MME breast scale is working fine, the breast expansion was just going a lot slower than I thought it would. Thankfully they have MCM sliders for that.

Edit 2: Fertility Mode is working perfectly! The only mods that SLIF really doesn't seem to want to cooperate with for me are Fill Her Up (Baka edition) and Estrus Chaurus, and Estrus Chaurus might just be because it doesn't work with bodymorphs at all and nothing about SLIF.

The only way I windup getting anything out of Fertility Mode is to increase the sliders directly in Fertility Mode settings or leave it separate from SLIF with default slider settings. Leaving it separate gives the proper bodymorph belly. Running it through SLIF gives it some funky looking donut shaped belly.

4 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

3 hours ago, inkyvonstump said:

Weird, I can't get Fill Her Up to register no matter what the modus is, while MME has been somewhat working for me on Morph modus (the belly is scaling properly, not sure about the breasts). I have Fertility Mode installed but I haven't tested it enough to confirm whether SLIF is working with it properly.

Edit: After further testing it seems MME breast scale is working fine, the breast expansion was just going a lot slower than I thought it would. Thankfully they have MCM sliders for that.

Edit 2: Fertility Mode is working perfectly! The only mods that SLIF really doesn't seem to want to cooperate with for me are Fill Her Up (Baka edition) and Estrus Chaurus, and Estrus Chaurus might just be because it doesn't work with bodymorphs at all and nothing about SLIF.

Okay, looking back at my installation steps, I have bad news and good news.

Bad news: The mods didn't actually work in morph modus, I was in default modus the whole time.

Good news: Bodymorphs work in default modus! All it takes is a little setup. If you want to do it manually, go to 'toggles and sliders', set everything NiOverride to 0, and set Percentages (which will use morphs) to your liking. However, I recommend downloading the json file someone posted a while back that fixes everything as soon as you switch in the presets. I can tell you this works, I'm using 3BBB and I got barrel belly so many times because I hadn't turned off NiOverride and I had no idea how to work it (ergo how many posts i've made here) and now everything's running smoothly. Hope this helps!

4 hours ago, inkyvonstump said:

Okay, looking back at my installation steps, I have bad news and good news.

Bad news: The mods didn't actually work in morph modus, I was in default modus the whole time.

Good news: Bodymorphs work in default modus! All it takes is a little setup. If you want to do it manually, go to 'toggles and sliders', set everything NiOverride to 0, and set Percentages (which will use morphs) to your liking. However, I recommend downloading the json file someone posted a while back that fixes everything as soon as you switch in the presets. I can tell you this works, I'm using 3BBB and I got barrel belly so many times because I hadn't turned off NiOverride and I had no idea how to work it (ergo how many posts i've made here) and now everything's running smoothly. Hope this helps!

I've tried that file. Using it currently. I'll give default modus a try.

I do belive some mods naturaly work together as the most of the mods you described here in the post, MME, Fill Her Up BAKA Edition, EC+ and Fertility Mode, i have these mods my self and work fine but its the body i questtion and armor you are using. Is the body from Nexsus mods 3BBB the one on LL was merged with Nexsus a while back ? And is the Armor mod you use made for 3bbb or cbbe as is if thier 3bbb they need SLIF 3bbb or SLIF cbbe for cbbe

Cbbe you need cbbe armor and cbbe body morphs

3bbb you need 3bbb armor and 3bbb morphs

ScreenShot0.png

SLIF Bodymorph setting.7z

15 hours ago, Keygain said:

I do belive some mods naturaly work together as the most of the mods you described here in the post, MME, Fill Her Up BAKA Edition, EC+ and Fertility Mode, i have these mods my self and work fine but its the body i questtion and armor you are using. Is the body from Nexsus mods 3BBB the one on LL was merged with Nexsus a while back ? And is the Armor mod you use made for 3bbb or cbbe as is if thier 3bbb they need SLIF 3bbb or SLIF cbbe for cbbe

ScreenShot0.png

SLIF Bodymorph setting.7z 2.83 kB · 1 download

I have all that. I utilize CBBE 3BBB from Nexus that has the 3BA body merged with it. I utilize Bad Dog's 3BA Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer on Nexus Mods. I hunt down 3BBB/3BA Conversions of clothing or armor mods, avoid ones that don't have conversions. I already utilize that file that you shared. After trying everything under default modus as suggested by inkyvonstump, I found success after tweaking sliders to the point where both belly and breasts increased in size. Went ahead and deleted the saves for my "test run" and started fresh, made sure settings were the same. Made no adjustments before loading the game, and noticed an additional issue today: breast physics are wonky. They behave like they are being held down by an invisible barrier. All jiggles, bounces and idle animations show the breast behaving in this odd manner that I didn't notice last night.

On 1/28/2021 at 12:50 AM, Jgoftl said:

I have all that. I utilize CBBE 3BBB from Nexus that has the 3BA body merged with it. I utilize Bad Dog's 3BA Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer on Nexus Mods. I hunt down 3BBB/3BA Conversions of clothing or armor mods, avoid ones that don't have conversions. I already utilize that file that you shared. After trying everything under default modus as suggested by inkyvonstump, I found success after tweaking sliders to the point where both belly and breasts increased in size. Went ahead and deleted the saves for my "test run" and started fresh, made sure settings were the same. Made no adjustments before loading the game, and noticed an additional issue today: breast physics are wonky. They behave like they are being held down by an invisible barrier. All jiggles, bounces and idle animations show the breast behaving in this odd manner that I didn't notice last night.

For youre physics you might what to move XP32 to the bottom of your left mod order (not your load order) and 3BBB after because it has its own skeleton and for the armor did you build you body and armor in bodyslide and check the body morphs at the bottom when you build all ?2032943620_Screenshot(19).png.4983a68186729cd886b87cf0b326aa62.png

7 hours ago, Keygain said:

For youre physics you might what to move XP32 to the bottom of your left mod order (not your load order) and 3BBB after because it has its own skeleton and for the armor did you build you body and armor in bodyslide and check the body morphs at the bottom when you build all ?2032943620_Screenshot(19).png.4983a68186729cd886b87cf0b326aa62.png

Not entirely sure what mod was the problem but it's working now.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I have a fundamental misunderstanding of how this works.

Or I've never seen this mod working.
But I just did a fresh uninstall of Skyrim SE - deleted all mods, deleted everything out of c:\programdata c:\users\%username%\appdata, deleted all of Vortex's stuff.... uninstalled the game, deleted the directory out of steamapps - etc etc etc.

And reinstalled the game, and have gotten to the point shown here in picture form.
I'm sorry for being such an obnoxious beginner, But like, should changing the values shown be making the belly expand? I'm pulling my hair out in frustration trying to figure out how to make this framework scale nodes. 

Any help or pointers would be lovely, hopefully with a little push I can get past this beginner stage of mods and get going. 

Belly 4.PNG

Belly1.PNG

Belly2.PNG

belly3.PNG

17 hours ago, Lenae_Oyen said:

I think I have a fundamental misunderstanding of how this works.

Or I've never seen this mod working.
But I just did a fresh uninstall of Skyrim SE - deleted all mods, deleted everything out of c:\programdata c:\users\%username%\appdata, deleted all of Vortex's stuff.... uninstalled the game, deleted the directory out of steamapps - etc etc etc.

And reinstalled the game, and have gotten to the point shown here in picture form.
I'm sorry for being such an obnoxious beginner, But like, should changing the values shown be making the belly expand? I'm pulling my hair out in frustration trying to figure out how to make this framework scale nodes. 

Any help or pointers would be lovely, hopefully with a little push I can get past this beginner stage of mods and get going. 

Belly 4.PNG

Belly1.PNG

Belly2.PNG

belly3.PNG

Im not sure what you mean about manualy inflation and how vortex works but the belly you dont need to it should work with some more like beeing female and fertility mode or fill her baka edition but your need to make sure 3bbb overwrites xp32 becuase 3bbb has its own skeleton and the inflation will look wierd when inflated if not installed properly if you mean manually modifiing the body wieghts you need to modifi the JSON file

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2021 at 8:58 PM, Keygain said:

ScreenShot0.png

SLIF Bodymorph setting.7z 2.83 kB · 34 downloads

sorry for my question.

I know it work with cbbe 3ba.

but could it also work with bhunp?