SexLab Inflation Framework SE

4 hours ago, Keygain said:

If using 3BBB there is a option to use check CBBE body morphs the option which uses the new body settings for old CBBE mods (i Do belive it was renamed recently) Idealy making older mods compaitable.... Well it works for me atleast as most mods now use body morph's instead of NIO but all to thier own i guess just trying to help thats all (Most mods are using body morph's rather than NIO now i think until racemenu merged into them)

Edit: (Make sure that your clothes are 3BBB and are batch build to 3BBB with your body sets as your body will inflate but not your clothes)

SLIF Bodymorph setting.7z 2.83 kB · 1 download

1450540701_Screenshot(15).png.d43a4fffa719a768f7661d10280d1ab0.png

Oh, i did have it checked while installing, maybe that's why it works for me? Also, i couldn't get scaling to work for BAC, EC+ (without a patch) and hormones, do these mods work for you?

On 4/8/2021 at 5:45 PM, Keygain said:

If using 3BBB there is a option to use check CBBE body morphs the option which uses the new body settings for old CBBE mods (i Do belive it was renamed recently) Idealy making older mods compaitable.... Well it works for me atleast as most mods now use body morph's instead of NIO but all to thier own i guess just trying to help thats all (Most mods are using body morph's rather than NIO now i think until racemenu merged into them)

Edit: (Make sure that your clothes are 3BBB and are batch build to 3BBB with your body sets as your body will inflate but not your clothes)

SLIF Bodymorph setting.7z 2.83 kB · 3 downloads

1450540701_Screenshot(15).png.d43a4fffa719a768f7661d10280d1ab0.png

But I'm using BHUNP and there is no such option for it.

Hmm.. I've been tinkering with this framework, I'm not entirely sure it will do what I'm looking for it to cover.

Does this mod increase the scrotum size of only NPCs? Or does it include creatures and animals through incremental inflation / deflation script?
I know it works for Player.

So for example Trolls with their fast health regeneration would have a noticeably quick scrotal swelling when aroused and during sexlab acts before "release" with a noticeable shrinkage followed by fast regen recovery to normal sizing with repeated a cycle of min/max and normal swell. To give a rather realistic biological reaction to the act itself. 

I know there was an SOS floppy that handled scrotum swell/shrink through arousal and orgasm. Just wondering if SLIF will also handle this, or does it simply handle the PC and humanoid NPCs "player races". An what parameters do I need to set for this to work. 

I can register NPC actors (creatures an animals) but I'm not sure if the lists/morphs actually cover them or to properly set them up along with my 3BA PC.

On 4/9/2021 at 12:47 PM, Intronacious said:

I'm also using BHUNP. Would love to have a functioning list for that, not just CBBE. I have a feeling not having a BHUNP list is whats behind MME not properly inflating correctly.

15 hours ago, DJShamrock said:

I'm also using BHUNP. Would love to have a functioning list for that, not just CBBE. I have a feeling not having a BHUNP list is whats behind MME not properly inflating correctly.

For MME you need the 3BBB list uploaded in this thread. Look a few pages back. For SL Survival I have discovered that the Tullius version of the CBBE lists works, but only for breasts and belly. At least for me. That's the Bodymorph Setting file also uploaded here. Guess you can alternate between the two for lack of a better option.

On 4/14/2021 at 10:24 PM, DJShamrock said:

On 4/9/2021 at 6:47 PM, Intronacious said:

On 4/9/2021 at 7:30 PM, boinboinhime said:

is there compatibility patches for the following mods? or is there a place where i can find them? for the following mods below.

1)Sexlab Hormones SE
2)FillHerUp SE
3)MME SE

3BBB body mods is differnt to the BHUNP mod the 3BBB option will help you use CBBE morphs for older mods no BHUNP when you install BHUNP there might be a (BHUNP BODY MORPHS OPTION IN THE BHUNP MOD when selcting options) i cant say their is because i dont use it sorry

And boinboihime you can use the morphs that come with the body you choose or use Race menu that has NIO (is only compatiable with some mods)

This Mods tell's the body which parts of the body to inflate depending on what mods you use (you need mods to tell what parts of the body need to inflate)

This file (SHOULD) be compitable with both body types as 3BBB and BHUNP...... BHUNP was made from 3BBB or something like that

SLIF Bodymorph setting.7z

On 3/30/2021 at 5:43 AM, grosaprap said:

Just noticed the comment about JContainers causing CTD, if you do a search for mentions on this site you'll find a lot of people tracking down random issues to a bad install of the mod. Try reinstalling it from the Nexus, if that doesn't fix it try installing it from the source Github project - https://github.com/ryobg/JContainers

I actually figured it out on my own eventually. Turns out I had an older version of JContainers installed (3.1.1) and the files generated by it had somehow caused CTD when loaded with SLIF. I removed all the files generated by the old version of JContainers, reinstalled with the latest version and reinstalled SLIF for good measure, and now everything works fine,

bah cant get sillf for SE to run right for nothing.
some things i can get it to run right on but only half way. for example baka fill her up it works but when it updates the body for  going back to normall size it doe this dumb shit
morph: PregnancyBelly, value: -2.000000, time_diff: 0.047974
this basicaly makes their stomach go concave.

for MME i cant get it to work right either.  the default MME scripts wont even cause it to regester with silf. even when i do gt it working just like filler her up it stats applying a -1.0 to bely so it goes concave.
i just cant figure out wtf does silf keep putting -1.0 on everything

what makes all this so sad is that i was able to use slif issue free for 4 years on LE....

9 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

bah cant get sillf for SE to run right for nothing.
some things i can get it to run right on but only half way. for example baka fill her up it works but when it updates the body for  going back to normall size it doe this dumb shit
morph: PregnancyBelly, value: -2.000000, time_diff: 0.047974
this basicaly makes their stomach go concave.

for MME i cant get it to work right either.  the default MME scripts wont even cause it to regester with silf. even when i do gt it working just like filler her up it stats applying a -1.0 to bely so it goes concave.
i just cant figure out wtf does silf keep putting -1.0 on everything

what makes all this so sad is that i was able to use slif issue free for 4 years on LE....

The problem with SLIF is that it keeps all changes you make for any character. Try reinstalling the mod and delete any config files, then update the character in the MCM.

15 hours ago, Intronacious said:

The problem with SLIF is that it keeps all changes you make for any character. Try reinstalling the mod and delete any config files, then update the character in the MCM.

yes what Intronacious said try reinstalling mods (may had been a corrupt file downloaded) or make sure there for SE and not LE or try starting a new game and see if it continues (i never had this problem but seen other epople that have so im not sure whats wrong)

I'm on SSE and a little confused about something... 

Whenever breasts get inflated through SLIF bodymorphs, they scale nicely. However, their collision "boxes" remain the same. So I get big breasts, but collisions work as if they're still small - results in a lot of clipping. Is this a normal behaviour for bodymorphs or am I actually facing a problem here?

On 4/8/2021 at 2:48 PM, angrykiwi said:

Oh, i did have it checked while installing, maybe that's why it works for me? Also, i couldn't get scaling to work for BAC, EC+ (without a patch) and hormones, do these mods work for you?

I use BAC and currently don't think it actually affects SLIF on 3BBB but I will check and let you know if it's actually BAC or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I have a question, can the Chameleon and Lizard skin of a male Argonian use inflation? Or does inflation only work for Women?
I have a Skyrim Special Edition, and I just want the Argoian to have a belly, try everything, but it's even sad for now :(

Regarding BHUNP bodies: I've just figured that while using MME with SLIF, my character's breasts were shrinking instead of growing with the amount of milk.

To fix this, I've had to edit some numeric values in the JSON file to negative (setting reverse property to TRUE did not solve it) - those values correspond to some of the breast morphs.

However, once the JSON got adjusted, I felt that the inflation from MME is still too little, even with a level 10 milk maid. My character has a breast size of 8.0 according to MME menu. Tried setting breast values to 20 in SLIF and they only increased a little bit.

Other mods seem to be causing more significant breast inflation in my character normally. Idk what is causing this issue with MME.

I can't actually believe it. I installed a bunch of LL mods and wanted to start a new instance and save. But my game kept crashing and I couldn't figure out why.

Then I was browsing the Sexlab Framework category and found this mod. I thought that it would be a nice addition as I have a few mods that morph the body so I installed.

I then started launching and now it seems to be working so far.

sliders work but i have the issue of not being  able to see the values or change them. under "values and sliders" 

i was messing with the 000_Default_Bodymorphs.json file so maybe i messed something up that way.

Edited by LinksSword

Imma go out on a limb and assume this mod is quite dead. Which is a real shame, considering how useful it used to be when I played Oldrim. Has anyone ever made any alternatives? I have been trying to get back into Skyrim through SE, and try mods I never played before, but losing out on that inflation intercompatibility is heartbreaking.

Im wondering is there any guide on how to effectively use this mod? The mcm is very convoluted and pretty much incomprehensible to me.

Also is this even up to date and compatible with 

FIH

EC+

SL hormones

SL parasites

MME?

I was hoping this mod might help create a compatobility between the different expansion/inflation features. 

Using 3ba by the way.

Any help or insight is much appreciated.