All things Cyberpunk 2077 General Thread

This is apparently the "biggest" breast size you can choose in CyberPunk, which is pretty pathetic. I know it's a first person game but still I don't know how modable it is going to be but please if anyone is willing to fix this and make them actually big. If you would like to take it further and have unrealistically gigantic breasts I would be deeply appreciative.

16 hours ago, landess said:

Sounds a lot like a mod I have for Batman: Arkham Knight - Allows me to play as any character found in the Playable character models. Example: Harley Quinn has a short DLC - I can play her through the main game with this mod, but as you say Cut-scenes are strange as they all use Batmans voice.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah...having my "Geralt" altered to look like Triss, undressed and addressing Yennefer in Geralt's voice and having huge masculine shoulders...was a study in surreal. XD.  Much easier on the eyes when "Triss" wasn't talking.

definitely need a modder to see whether there is a quick fix to these like upscaling the breast bones or something. its ridiculous how we can have obese npcs, transexual npcs, super buff male (and female) npcs, npcs that literally only wear denims shorts in public but the entire world's pop is made up of female npcs we either a A or B cup and B is considered big.

random perv question about a weird thing happening.

At first when i tried making the player character completely nude, it worked. Unequipped all clothing, and she was walking around naked.

Now when i try it a bit further into the game, there is always underwear on. Still fully nude in the menu preview, but underwear in the gameworld.

I still had the original save where i first tried this and it worked. So i loaded that up again, but the underwear shows up there now too even though its at the exact same point in the game and the exact same conditions when they previously did not. All this was done on 1.3 version. The nudity censor is still off so it's not that either.

Its just strange. Is this happening to anyone else?

13 minutes ago, gonny7 said:

random perv question about a weird thing happening.

At first when i tried making the player character completely nude, it worked. Unequipped all clothing, and she was walking around naked.

Now when i try it a bit further into the game, there is always underwear on. Still fully nude in the menu preview, but underwear in the gameworld.

I still had the original save where i first tried this and it worked. So i loaded that up again, but the underwear shows up there now too even though its at the exact same point in the game and the exact same conditions when they previously did not. All this was done on 1.3 version. The nudity censor is still off so it's not that either.

Its just strange. Is this happening to anyone else?

Yeah happens to me. Think they broke something when did a patch. Might get fixed later but I think someone might mod it when there are better tools. 

There is a tool on Nexus to extract and re-package the .archive files.  But I can't figure out how to do it.  But progress is being made.

54 minutes ago, EnoRage said:

Has CDPR confirmed they will release a tool mod?

CDPR loves modders and always releases a dev kit.  But they said they wouldn't at launch.  It'll be a bit.

i'd bet someone already talked about it somewhere, but

i've seen cyberpunk started getting mods on nexus, and since i dont understand anything about mod's technicality, do anyone with experiance know how long until a mod comes out that let you remove your weird 'default underwear' you wear for some reason when out of your inventory or mirror menus?

2 hours ago, HannyDesu said:

i cannot find this option ?

I don't think there is an option for it. From what I've been able to deduce, you used to be able to see your genitals outside of the menus, but in the day one patch they changed it for some reason. According to someone on Reddit, they reached out to CDPR about it and apparently the feature is working as intended, so I'm guessing it'll be down to mods to figure out how to remove the underwear in-game.

Unless some wires have been crossed here and it turns out that it is a bug.

4 hours ago, Klarate said:

Um, during character creation you can choose whether you want your character to be completely nude or have underwear. There's also an option in-game to enable/disable nudity so no mods required for that.

Yeah there appears to be a bug where even if you select genitals rather than underwear and have the game uncensored you will appear with underwear when naked in game.
You'll be naked if you go to character inv screen but not in the mirror of looking down in First Person.

[EDIT] Or, it's been patched, as said above. It was working for some friends (but they've not checked recently) never worked for me but I only got the game working today. Issues with my O/C settings.