All things Cyberpunk 2077 General Thread

well nice and all but if is not naked in public is kinda boring for me, only the customization menu is kinda BORING

humans are a sad pathethic psychotic species and nudity for them is like a giant thing

this world is so sad, humans are a psychotic pathethic species pretending to be high and sophisticate, the only thing of real worth they have is the internet

you can kill people symbolically but if a 3D vagina appears they lose their minds, pathethic, humans deserve to go to hell, white collar monsters

only nudity in menu is boring i think, i thought u could go naked everywhere, which is not even a real sexual thing

6 hours ago, ss4141 said:

Everything in the video says true. This... I dont know maybe just me but for me totally ruins "living city" idea. and this one is just one of the hundreds of problems in the game. I liked Cyberpunk. I liked the story. But probably after finish the game never look back. Needs a huge update and feels impossible...

Understandable that you feel like that.  But remember GTA had some of the same issues when it released.  Clipping glitches were a major problem in GTA.  This developer is known for spending the time to get things right, at least looking back at their track record they have.  My guess is the patches will come hot and heavy over the next couple months and most, if not all of this will go away.    

19 hours ago, RomeoZero said:

Funny thing, on my config I never witnessed any glitch or bugs that people describe in the game so far, I have a potato PC now considering 2020 tech.
The only thing is doing this visually beautiful game is shaming with its riding crop, on its knees in tears, my MSI1060 6G OC even on middle preset. And CPU is like 50% loaded in Night City, where its supposed to be Waterboarding tortured with so much data to render. So that massive CP77 code is compiled exactly in GPU pipeline in their new engine.?

You have to enable SMT to get usage above 50%.

So my choombas  I am really liking the game and my mid spec pc can run it well on medium

some minor glitches but nothing that isnt easily ignored.

Only thing I want is customization after you start the game and some ccraftable armor sets like my boy Geraldinio had.

Also just in case anyone cant play it yet heres some photos ;)

Spoiler

(if you were curious the dick physics work :P)photomode_14122020_035604.png.81539f0eaf61c231f576d33a974b7f47.pngphotomode_14122020_035618.png.6efce09712c5a188287356fb6c45e23c.pngphotomode_14122020_022300.png.27327cb51b93ed953bce8197832183cc.pngphotomode_14122020_022329.png.f05e8cbf2be3c8ffd7353d8cb2a49831.pngphotomode_14122020_022254.png.9fe13ca574c39f0a1cb8d0e9535fd2de.pngphotomode_14122020_022242.png

I need to like stay away from reading reviews about this game, it's a fun game, but so many reviews about sexism in the game by authors who've obviously never played it.  It's not sexism, it's sex in general.

You see people writing stuff bout Watson Whore and MILFgard being sexist, and I'm all like Watson Whore is a guy in high heels and short shorts with a pretty prominent bulge, just 'cause the guy looks androgynes doesn't mean it's sexist against women ffs.  You see hyper-masculine guys, you see hyper-feminine women, you see pretty much everything in-between.  It's meant to be dystopian advertising keeping in with the whole cyberpunk genre, got zero to do with anything against women specifically, it's got everything to do with exploiting everyone for everything they've got.  

Wish these people would actually play the game before writing articles on it. 

can't do shit until mesh editing & scripting is a thing for that game.

and for it to be a true LL game a animation system is whats needed the most, right now we can't add anything...hell we don't even know how to edit the walking animations that are already in the game.

what program is needed to make animations? what plugins? what file formats are we working in?

what does the skeleton even look like? what is the animation limit? is it even possible to add animations?

do we need havok? can we even get the version of havok needed if we do?

Interesting Note - So I didn't have all the glitches that people had on1.3\4 patches. Played as a Nomad for testing the game for 2 acts and free roam.
Started new game yesterday, to create normal char and deep dive as a Corpo, and voila, all the bugs exposed to light. Absolutely the same technical shit going crazy as people described in their playthrough.
Folks, start a new game as Nomad to test the theory, will it also work normal for you without issues or this bugs persist for every life choice ? Share infos.   

I'm having fun with it. The skills of hacking into security and making people vomit is hilarious, long range plague sniping. I think the nudity is not censoring the menu is just buggy I have had many issues with equipped items not showing or not working or menu boxes staying on the screen during dialogue etc..

I've done all the romance options available to a male V, and done all the general romance quests, and IMHO Kerry's is the best one.  Major romance spoilers below:

Spoiler

In River's you visit his family. In Judy's you visit a mostly intact city flooded underneath a dam. In Panam's you fuck her in a tank/cargo AV that you stole from militech. In Kerry's you destroy his manager's boat and fuck while it's on fire.  In my opinion, Kerry wins by a landslide. 

15 hours ago, scarletxx4 said:

well nice and all but if is not naked in public is kinda boring for me, only the customization menu is kinda BORING

humans are a sad pathethic psychotic species and nudity for them is like a giant thing

this world is so sad, humans are a psychotic pathethic species pretending to be high and sophisticate, the only thing of real worth they have is the internet

you can kill people symbolically but if a 3D vagina appears they lose their minds, pathethic, humans deserve to go to hell, white collar monsters

only nudity in menu is boring i think, i thought u could go naked everywhere, which is not even a real sexual thing

calm down... u can be naked in public, its just you (as player) are stuck in first person view... you can change that by entering photo mode and see urself naked in public. if i had to guess... it wont change anything gameplay wise... if npc are to stupid to drive around a parked car on a street they surely wont react to a naked person... the ai is very sad at this point in the game.

Lol this is like having a discussion about the color of which paint to choose, before even laying the foundations of the house.

We don't know anything yet about modding for CP77. The 'mods' that are there are mostly just reconfigs, json and XML edits and some reshades. There's nothing of substance yet. The C++ programmers and scriptkids are examining the engine and writing basic tools (e.g. archive extraction, model viewers, that sort of thing) but it's all just an idea at this point. Give it a few weeks, a few patches and some time.

Fallout 4 is a completely different type of game as well. It has it's own place and modding for it is far from dead. ;)

15 minutes ago, 0wnyx said:

calm down... u can be naked in public, its just you (as player) are stuck in first person view... you can change that by entering photo mode and see urself naked in public. if i had to guess... it wont change anything gameplay wise... if npc are to stupid to drive around a parked car on a street they surely wont react to a naked person... the ai is very sad at this point in the game.

why did u quoted my quote from another thread hahahahahahaha

that was so weird

like you quote me from another different thread

ive never seen that before XD

HAHA

12 hours ago, Veta said:

So my choombas  I am really liking the game and my mid spec pc can run it well on medium

some minor glitches but nothing that isnt easily ignored.

Only thing I want is customization after you start the game and some ccraftable armor sets like my boy Geraldinio had.

Also just in case anyone cant play it yet heres some photos ;)

Reveal hidden contents

(if you were curious the dick physics work :P)photomode_14122020_035604.png.81539f0eaf61c231f576d33a974b7f47.pngphotomode_14122020_035618.png.6efce09712c5a188287356fb6c45e23c.pngphotomode_14122020_022300.png.27327cb51b93ed953bce8197832183cc.pngphotomode_14122020_022329.png.f05e8cbf2be3c8ffd7353d8cb2a49831.pngphotomode_14122020_022254.png.9fe13ca574c39f0a1cb8d0e9535fd2de.pngphotomode_14122020_022242.png

how did you fix the underwear garbage?

14 hours ago, gregathit said:

Understandable that you feel like that.  But remember GTA had some of the same issues when it released.  Clipping glitches were a major problem in GTA.  This developer is known for spending the time to get things right, at least looking back at their track record they have.  My guess is the patches will come hot and heavy over the next couple months and most, if not all of this will go away.    

CDPR has a new letter says apologize for bugs and promise to fix them all with monthly patches. I like them. I know they will fix it. But after i finish my first gamplay Ä° will wait at least 6 months for better game experience. I hope they give modders a tool kit in this time. If they dont still its ok i liked the story anyway. Its worth to play again.

50 minutes ago, ss4141 said:

I hope they give modders a tool kit in this time

they won't, since they are making a multiplayer addon they don't want to gave us something that can be used to "cheat" in it, which is stupid since many people don't even want a multiplayer mode in the first place.

hell just imagine playing that "Skyrim Together" mod with random people, i 100% guarantee that some random stupid prick would go and kill paarthurnax.

31 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

they won't, since they are making a multiplayer addon they don't want to gave us something that can be used to "cheat" in it, which is stupid since many people don't even want a multiplayer mode in the first place.

hell just imagine playing that "Skyrim Together" mod with random people, i 100% guarantee that some random stupid prick would go and kill paarthurnax.

The worst case scenario will be if they use Easy Anti-Cheat, the Nuclear Option for preventing cheating in multiplayer games which disables even the simplest forms of modding. Whatever their flaws, Capcom seems to know better than to use it for their games regardless if they have co-op multiplayer or PVP.