BakaFactory's SLAL Animation LE / SSE

Just tried out your anims. Was a bit sceptical because for me the previews looked a bit ... bumpy, i guess. But I was wrong, very smooth and nice.

Strange: Since I installed them I only get the same 2 animations for some aggressive animations (doggy and standing), at least in the "wolfclub". Before that I got a bunch of other anims in the Sexlab Tools list. Pretty weird ?

Hi, I installed both packs, game runs fine, but I cannot register the human animations SL Anim Loader respons "0 animations registered". The creature animations did register and do play fine. I am using NMM. Is there any particular order to activate the two? There is one file in both packs which is overwritten by the second one installed...

1 hour ago, botticelli said:

Hi, I installed both packs, game runs fine, but I cannot register the human animations SL Anim Loader respons "0 animations registered". The creature animations did register and do play fine. I am using NMM. Is there any particular order to activate the two? There is one file in both packs which is overwritten by the second one installed...

Reason could be: sexlab can handle 500 human animations and 500 creature animations. You have registered 500 human already. That's why SLAL says "0 animations registered". 

If thats the case, verify in SLAL MCM, general options and choose count animations.

You need to uncheck a few to register the new ones.

On 8/14/2018 at 4:51 PM, _SpaceHamster_ said:

YIKES, I just noticed I'm still running XMPSE 3.90, which is nearly 2 years old :classic_wacko:
But even though my skeleton is super outdated, it shouldn't be the problem, since everything else in the game, from SLAL packs to HDT and everything else related to skeletons, works perfectly fine with no issue.

I disabled the mod the moment I saw the fps problems, so maybe it was a one time issue?
I'll restart my pc when I'm done for the day and see if that'll do something.

Try running the game for a while with the animations active before judging whether it's causing issues, sometimes fps drops can mean that the game is just working to process the new content you've added to the game files, especially if you already have quite a lot of stuff modded in. :)

I sometimes have a thing happen where newly added anims cause the list of animations you choose from to get scrambled, as in choosing "Missionary" could result in a "Standing" anim being played, I fix this by just resetting the animation registry, either in Sexlab or SLAL, usually fixes it.

Try doing that, it might fix the fps issues, it can help the game with its processing...process lol, sometimes computers do some weird stuff, not necessarily caused by a mod.

8 hours ago, botticelli said:

Do you see them in the SL AnimLoader MCM? Maybe the human .esp is overwritten by the creature .esp. As someone already mentioned they have the same name (I just added "creature" to the second one in the folder).

I have no problem with the amount of animations and have a whole lot registered ...

12 hours ago, Reesewow said:

If you are using Devious Devices there has been an update on the development version of DDi that reduces its animation load that might help.  You can get it on the DD github.  Some people hit the limits even without DD tho, the limit is just something people need to manage in their load orders and be selective unfortunately.

You shouldn't need the creature pack if you don't want it.

I'll try that, thank you.

1 hour ago, Felloutof said:

Do you see them in the SL AnimLoader MCM? Maybe the human .esp is overwritten by the creature .esp. As someone already mentioned they have the same name (I just added "creature" to the second one in the folder).

I have no problem with the amount of animations and have a whole lot registered ...

SL Animation Loader doesn't use .esp files - the actual animations are loaded with the .json files which have different names and don't take up a spot in your load order.  The .esp files are just for the animated objects, and are probably the same for both versions (so it doesn't matter which overwrites which and you only need the one .esp for either or both packs).   Without the .esp the animations should play just fine, just the animations that use objects won't include those items and look weird.

Changing the name so you have both .esps loaded is probably just taking up an extra mod slot needlessly for you - I have just the one .esp and it includes the objects for both creature and human animations.

"0 animations registered" however sounds like either something is wrong with the installation of the files, something is wrong with SLAL itself, or the user has too many animations loaded and Sexlab won't allow any more to be registered until some are de-selected and the animation registry reset.

2 hours ago, Reesewow said:

SL Animation Loader doesn't use .esp files - the actual animations are loaded with the .json files which have different names and don't take up a spot in your load order.  The .esp files are just for the animated objects, and are probably the same for both versions (so it doesn't matter which overwrites which and you only need the one .esp for either or both packs).   Without the .esp the animations should play just fine, just the animations that use objects won't include those items and look weird.

Changing the name so you have both .esps loaded is probably just taking up an extra mod slot needlessly for you - I have just the one .esp and it includes the objects for both creature and human animations.

okay, so just forget what I said ?

2 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Whats Version 1.5V about ? Didnt see any Changelog. And btw. What Skin are you using in the Gangrape Gif ?

You can check each version's work through previews. Fairskin.

On 8/23/2018 at 7:28 AM, smoran92 said:

Damn. That’s all I gotta say. Are you planning on making more animations in the future? Would really love to see more of your work.

I am making more and more. You can check it out on my Patreon.

On 8/16/2018 at 12:32 PM, afa said:

Random question, what's the player/female voice replacer (sexlab and combat) you use in your youtube/twitch video OP?

Just a personal combination with various sources. Some voice files are from Hentai games. lol

On 8/16/2018 at 9:05 AM, ThatRandomPerson said:

Some of the best animations I've seen for Skyrim. Found a small issue, though:

One of the animations, I think it is Babo_FFScissorsWDildo, equips one of the characters with a strap-on which obviously doesn't fit the animation since there's already a dildo involved.

Hm... You gotta check out the strap-on toggle on Sexlab Framework MCM.

1 hour ago, factoryclose said:

Hm... You gotta check out the strap-on toggle on Sexlab Framework MCM.

I think it is a small error in the .json causing this - the human .json file has an extra line specifically enabling strapons for one actor in the scissors animation.  I fixed it on my end by changing all the "true" lines to "false" and reloading/reapplying the .json files in SLAL.

Section I changed in spoiler:

Spoiler

{
          "stages": [
            {
              "id": "Babo_FFScissorsWDildo_A2_S1",
              "open_mouth": false,
              "silent": true,
              "strap_on": false
            },
            {
              "id": "Babo_FFScissorsWDildo_A2_S2",
            },
            {
              "id": "Babo_FFScissorsWDildo_A2_S3",
            },
            {
              "id": "Babo_FFScissorsWDildo_A2_S4",
            },
            {
              "id": "Babo_FFScissorsWDildo_A2_S5",
            }
          ],
          "type": "Male"

I am an example to say to this creator of animation mod
baka's mod is always lacking and light
This animation seems to be a mod to show something hastily
There is not enough detail and smoothness of motion
This looks like a friend of funnybiz's unnatural animations.

On 8/15/2018 at 2:41 AM, TheAfterLife said:

Wonderful job! Are those Special Edition compatible? If not, maybe @Pfiffy can figure something out? :) These are too good to pass up!

Don't always point on me..... 

Was wonderin myself and will give it a shot.

If the esp's are the same for both files, why are the textures missing in the creature pack?

13 hours ago, imauto93 said:

I am an example to say to this creator of animation mod
baka's mod is always lacking and light
This animation seems to be a mod to show something hastily
There is not enough detail and smoothness of motion
This looks like a friend of funnybiz's unnatural animations.

You think something is unnatural, let me know.

I'm still trying to improve my skills and I think I am getting better.

When you feel there is a lack of detail, tell me in which animation stage you get the feeling.

And you need to understand that making aggressive motions are much more difficult than consensual motions.

Every animator agrees with it and I think that's why I'm still spending a lot of time for each animation stage.

And because of this, not just a mere blame but also a decent feedback is desperately needed.

8 hours ago, TheAfterLife said:

Didn't mean to be intrusive or ill mannered, you're the only person who has bothered convert most of the animations.. there were no ill intentions behind tagging you, my apologies. 

No need to appologize, but whenever it comes to porting anims ppl always ask me to do it, By now I have to handle more anim packs than i can install.....