Arousal Based Breast Adjuster for SE (ABBA)

4 hours ago, monty359 said:

Would it be possible to get some custom sliders (something like 5, i have ideas for at least 4). They would be work depending on arousal, the increments should be adjustable in the MCM between 1 and your proposed 200 (i thing 100 is still enough). Very important though, the switching point should be configurable in MCM too.

I would like to make some effects with clothing and armor , that works simillat to "openpussy" feature. I created some panties in my mod (TAWOBAE)as a test and it worked well. i have more ideas, but the limitations of what already there, is severe. The freedom degree would be much higher, if there were a mod for sliders, like i described above.

Thanks for your work!

cheers

There are 30 useable bodymorph sliders, all of which can be customized using the json files in \skse\Plugins\ABBA. To add more than 30 would be a lot of work

59 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

There are 30 useable bodymorph sliders, all of which can be customized using the json files in \skse\Plugins\ABBA. To add more than 30 would be a lot of work

yea, i looked at them and i could sacrifice some of them and change to the slides i want. The problem is, that i can switch the slides only to incremental or on off, but i need only like 3-5  as on/of and all other as incremental.

Could you modify some of the 30 available to be swtichable in the json file? Add a variable at the end for the number of inctements, followed by the percentage number, when the switch happens.

something like that:

"abbamorphslider29" : "MyNewSlider", "1","33",                                     ;MyNewSlider, Increments 1, switches at 33%

Thanks!

10 hours ago, monty359 said:

yea, i looked at them and i could sacrifice some of them and change to the slides i want. The problem is, that i can switch the slides only to incremental or on off, but i need only like 3-5  as on/of and all other as incremental.

Could you modify some of the 30 available to be swtichable in the json file? Add a variable at the end for the number of inctements, followed by the percentage number, when the switch happens.

something like that:

"abbamorphslider29" : "MyNewSlider", "1","33",                                     ;MyNewSlider, Increments 1, switches at 33%

Thanks!

You could customise one of the slider.json files - sliders 1 - 20 as incremental and use the "Add Extra Sliders(20)" option in the MCM. this would make sliders 21 - 30 non-incremental. As far as making sliders switch to incremental or not at specific percentages, that would mean a custom version of ABBA for your specific needs (and a lot of work) which I won't be doing.

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

You could customise one of the slider.json files - sliders 1 - 20 as incremental and use the "Add Extra Sliders(20)" option in the MCM. this would make sliders 21 - 30 non-incremental. As far as making sliders switch to incremental or not at specific percentages, that would mean a custom version of ABBA for your specific needs (and a lot of work) which I won't be doing.

The feature i have in mind is asked for several times. It basically switches meshes, depending on the arousal state for my mod, but can be anything (mana, hp and many more statistics that different mods create) using sliders.

In bodyslide are two meshes created:

1st Bra shape for arousal 0-50, the slider data 0-100 shrinks the shape to very small and moves the bra inside of the body, so it is not visible (@0 mesh has 100% size, @ 100 mesh has 1% size and moved inside the body).

2nd Bra shape for arousal 51-100, the slider data 0-100 magnifies the mesh from 1% size to 100% size (@0 mesh has 1% size, @ 100 mesh has 100% size).

If it works the way i described, the meshes could be very different in shape. Until now i did some meshes with only small changes, because of having only one mesh and the mesh having weight painting (can i make a slider for weight painting? i tried, but it newer worked)

here is a link to a post, that shows the feature:

Do you have a discord channel? i would like to explain my idea in more detail, maybe you can provide a more elegant solution to the problem?

Sorry, if i am to persistent. If it is not in the scope of your mod, say it so and will not bother you any more.

Thanks

Edited by monty359
1 hour ago, monty359 said:

Sorry, if i am to persistent. If it is not in the scope of your mod, say it so and will not bother you any more.

Thanks

Yeah, sorry but this is not in the scope of this mod.

48 minutes ago, 2.7TurbinhoDuale said:

Thanks for the updated version!

anyone else having problems with abba making body changes during billyys animations?

greetings

Just tested it with one of Billyy's 3some animations - both females were resizing fine at both "stage end" and "SLSO orgasm" events. Maybe check your settings in the MCM? Try turning off increments (if using them) to make it easier to tell when changes happen. Be aware that using a very high number of increments could be problematic due to the volume of script calls to Racemenu.

1 hour ago, 2.7TurbinhoDuale said:

Thanks for the updated version!

anyone else having problems with abba making body changes during billyys animations?

greetings

Just had a thought on what it could be. ABBA's resize function checks for sexlab gender and skips males, this would skip futas too if you have the sexlab gender set to male. I've changed it to use the vanilla gender check so it should resize any character that has skyrims base gender of 1 (and all other criteria of course). I'm not sure if this might have been skipping non futa females in a male position during animations but even so, in version 6.3.1 this will be changed and won't be an issue in either case. I'm uploading it now and should be availible in a few minutes.

17 minutes ago, WhiteHayZuse said:

I know it says you're finished with this mod but I wish there was a was to set how open or closed the butt cheeks will get

If a slider exists on the body, ABBA can morph it. You have to customize the slider settings json files - instructions on the front page.

For Example, you could edit one of the slider profile files like this:

Edit the line "abbamorphslider11" : "HipBone", and change it to  "abbamorphslider11" : "ButtCrack",

Then toggle it to reversed in the MCM and set how much you want it to change in the slider setting.

Edited by Yinkle
example given
4 hours ago, Yinkle said:

If a slider exists on the body, ABBA can morph it. You have to customize the slider settings json files - instructions on the front page.

For Example, you could edit one of the slider profile files like this:

Edit the line "abbamorphslider11" : "HipBone", and change it to  "abbamorphslider11" : "ButtCrack",

Then toggle it to reversed in the MCM and set how much you want it to change in the slider setting.

Do i have to change an existing slider? i added that to slider 13 and it didnt change anything. then i changed it to crack to match the slider name and it still didnt change anything. do i have to build it in body slide or something? I checked body studio and buttcrack was the right name 

That worked. not sure why it didnt at first 

Thank you

Edited by WhiteHayZuse
2 hours ago, WhiteHayZuse said:

Do i have to change an existing slider? i added that to slider 13 and it didnt change anything. then i changed it to crack to match the slider name and it still didnt change anything. do i have to build it in body slide or something? I checked body studio and buttcrack was the right name 

That worked. not sure why it didnt at first 

Thank you

If you edit the currently selected slider profile then you need to reload it by selecting it again in the MCM. That might be why it didn't work at first.

On 3/6/2023 at 5:17 PM, Yinkle said:

Fill her up (baka edition) and soul gem oven allows you to define the sliders you want to take advantage of existing morphs.  Far easier than adding in prebuilt custom sliders.

On 3/13/2023 at 4:33 PM, Yinkle said:

Just had a thought on what it could be. ABBA's resize function checks for sexlab gender and skips males, this would skip futas too if you have the sexlab gender set to male. I've changed it to use the vanilla gender check so it should resize any character that has skyrims base gender of 1 (and all other criteria of course). I'm not sure if this might have been skipping non futa females in a male position during animations but even so, in version 6.3.1 this will be changed and won't be an issue in either case. I'm uploading it now and should be availible in a few minutes.

hi! i did try your tips but dont get it to work, there are no changes during the scenes. are there any settings for SL i need to consider? Greetings

well it seems like there arent any morphs during SL animations for me. its not a ABBA specific problem then.

Edited by 2.7TurbinhoDuale
4 hours ago, blackoperations said:

Fill her up (baka edition) and soul gem oven allows you to define the sliders you want to take advantage of existing morphs.  Far easier than adding in prebuilt custom sliders.

Good for them.

Hi @Yinkle - I've been testing this mod a bunch in preparation for my next play through and I absolutely love it. Great work!

I have a few related questions. I think I know the answers, but I figured I'd ask in case I'm wrong...

ABBA sends some messages based on arousal level. From looking at status.json and ABBA_Messages.psc it looks like the ABBA arousal stages are 0, 20, 50, 80, and 100.

1) I assume there's not an easy way to change those thresholds (via MCM or simple .json editing)? Is that correct?

2) I also assume that if I edit the messages in status.json and save them, I should be able to change the messages I get at each of those thresholds (though IMO it'd be a bit of a pity to do that, because the messages are great). Is that correct?

3) In ABBA_Messages.psc I see this function:

int Function GetPercentage(int original)
	If Original >= 100
		return 100
	ElseIf original >= 80
		return 80
	ElseIf original >= 50
		return 50
	ElseIf original >= 20
		return 20
	Else
		return 0
	EndIf
EndFunction 

I believe this is a function that gets the actual arousal value and then returns a value that determines what messages are sent to the player.

If I edit the function to look like this...

int Function GetPercentage(int original)
	If Original >= 100
		return 100
	ElseIf original >= 90
		return 80
	ElseIf original >= 80
		return 50
	ElseIf original >= 70
		return 20
	Else
		return 0
	EndIf
EndFunction 

... and compile the script, will I then get the messages at arousal levels 0, 70, 80, 90, and 100 respectively? Or are there other dependencies in the code that would make it a terrible idea to change the function like that?

Like I said, I really enjoy this mod. I'd love to figure out a way to align the messages from the mod with the other parameters I've set for arousal in ABBA and other SL mods.

Thank you for any pointers :)

4 hours ago, Anunya said:

will I then get the messages at arousal levels 0, 70, 80, 90, and 100 respectively?

1/ that's correct

2/ yes

3/ This should work fine, as long as the return values aren't changed. The only issue you might face is having all the dependency source scripts when re-compiling. You should be able to work this out from the errors though.

25 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

1/ that's correct

2/ yes

3/ This should work fine, as long as the return values aren't changed. The only issue you might face is having all the dependency source scripts when re-compiling. You should be able to work this out from the errors though.

Thanks! :)

1 hour ago, Anunya said:

Thanks! :)

Regarding your 2nd question, you can add as many messages as you like to the .json file as long as you keep the formating.

For example:

"20.sl" : [ "I feel my boobs Swelling",
		"I tremble as my breasts swell",
		"Your awesome message",
		"My nipples are starting to ache", 
		"I shudder as my boobs get heavier",
		"I marvel at the size of my swollen boobs" ],

This is a great resource for checking json files: https://jsonlint.com/

Hi Folks,

I'm looking for users of CBBE 3BA to test out a new patch I've been working on for ABBA. The idea is to make all ABBA outfits compatible with this mod as it seems to be the de-facto body mod these days. This has been a huge undertaking as it meant dealing with belly nodes and splitting the dresses into parts without any seams. I'd like feedback on any issues before releasing it into the wild.

I should have an Alpha version ready fairly soon. Message me if interested :)

9 minutes ago, Jessmari said:

Just want to be sure. If I am using the 3BA patch do I follow the steps on the description or do I ignore step 1, go to step 3 and finish with step 2?

Do all steps as the 1st step builds other stuff, just do them in order.

Edited by Yinkle
16 minutes ago, Jessmari said:

Just want to be sure. If I am using the 3BA patch do I follow the steps on the description or do I ignore step 1, go to step 3 and finish with step 2?

Please do report any issues with the 3BA patch. I've tested it a fair bit, but user feedback is always best!