23 minutes ago, torn said:

The character is just being killed. The game reloads the save and the same thing happens.

The log doesn't show anything wrong.  The mod detected the proper versions (1.26 in save, 1.30 in script) and updated everything.

The last entry showed that Violate triggered, but the game reloaded 2 seconds later - I guess because you were dead.

[02/26/2020 - 02:37:50PM] AFV report: potential combat targets [8] actual [3] rapists [3] companions [0]

It looks like the enemy is doing enough damage to take your health from above the surrender value to zero in one shot.

Have you checked your MCM settings?  Did you try manually surrendering?

The one thing I did notice is that you are running AAF version 50 beta.  That is crazy old and not really supported by Violate any more.  The oldest version that supports all the features Violate requires is 73 beta.  That should have nothing to do with your character not surrendering, but it would explain some of the weird AAF behavior you are seeing.

Tried on dogs and super mutants. Health is falling gradually, but there is no violence. Manual surrender also does not work. Everything is configured correctly in the menu.
After updating manually, the mod starts working normally.

Version 1.26 works great with the AAF 50. All functions work without problems. The update also works without problems. Violence also works fine with all races.

16 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

New version 1.30 uploaded

• Added new MCM configuration page allowing selection of aggressor races, allowing individual races and groups of similar races to be enabled/disabled
  • Added new MCM option to specify gender of enemies who can surrender
  • Removed "Use tags", "Use facial expressions", and "Use AAF AI packages" MCM options. Tags, expressions, and packages will always used.
  • If using Rogg's DD Items Manager, Devious Devices will now have matching colors
  • Aggressors in violation scenes will now ignore passive damage inflicted by the player, such as radiation damage if the player has a Radioactive Cloak effect
  • Fixed enemy not moving for several seconds before running away when selecting "You can go" in enemy surrender
  • Fixed getting stuck in Pip-Boy if it is open when violation starts
  • Fixed rare bug where a random NPC would start using silent dialogue when the mod was updated

This is a pretty substantial update.  The MCM menus are different now; the former Animation Options is now part of Global Options and a bunch of things were moved around.  Behind the scenes, the new aggressor race options required a lot of new scripting, but the end result is that it operates a lot more efficiently when selecting aggressors.  This was also an interesting week for obscure bug reports, so I addressed all of those.

As always, the mod will self-update when you install the new version, no need for a clean save.

My last one was 1.26......Did I miss a few?

:exclamation:

The only oddity I have is Violate wont hand off to Raider Pet if Real Handcuffs are equipped. BUT.. I think this is due to Hardship detecting the cuffs and activating. Which isn't a big deal.

But like torn I run an old AAF version v81, because for me, the newer ones cause issues. And at the moment, all the animations work great. I've not yet got in the mood to totally revamp my install. LOL

19 minutes ago, bstylez said:

I really like this mod, is it possible you can add a mcm option percentage rate for specific Devious Device from rogg item manger like you did for the real handcuffs? Thanks

very good idea I would add plugs of the commonwealth, too

Is it possible to decide which gender for each race you can surrender to? If you just choose female as the gender that you surrender to, than you can only surrender to humanoids. I was hoping to surrender to only female humans, but any creatures.

so the robber has disappeared in my game along with the shock collar note with the code i assume due to the mechanic the robber is force to disappear forever does this mean my character is screwed forever with the shock collar on it's neck?  I know that would be "Real Handcuffs" department but i was just wondering if there was a way i can by pass this.   I don't mind my stuff being gone forever but the shock collar thing kinda suck without the codes.

53 minutes ago, bstylez said:

so the robber has disappeared in my game along with the shock collar note with the code i assume due to the mechanic the robber is force to disappear forever does this mean my character is screwed forever with the shock collar on it's neck?  I know that would be "Real Handcuffs" department but i was just wondering if there was a way i can by pass this.   I don't mind my stuff being gone forever but the shock collar thing kinda suck without the codes.

Go into the MCM for Real Handcuffs and under debug highlight and activate the line that says you're wearing a collar. Now exit the MCM and the collar will be unequipped.

10 hours ago, bstylez said:

In addition to @vaultbait's method, you can also use Boston Devious Helper to get NPCs to remove Devious Devices and Real Handcuffs.

I continue to have animation setup issues with AAF 114, where it concerns Violate. I gave up on settings to allow my character and a companion to be banged at the same time if defeated. Did not have problems with prior AAF versions, but 114 has yet to deliver a clean result.  If my companion was chosen to get Violated, I would get a word box just stating I was getting fucked at the same time. Sometimes in a gang bang, my character is standing there while the badguys are humping air. Even after changing the Violate settings to just me getting jumped, still getting 2 out of 3 raiders doing my invisible character while 1 raider refuses to animate..And there is still the raiders humping air problem. I am only getting about 25% sex animation success with Violate/AAF 114... Never had these many issues till I downloaded AAF 114.  I just do not know if the current AAF plays well anymore with the current Violate..

41 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I'm not sure what this means.  Violate doesn't have anything like this.  Can you post a screenshot?

Not Violate issue. Pretty sure it is AAF 114 and MCG combo. Been testing by process of elimination. Disabled your mod and these same issues continued in game. You are off the hook and I am glad...You do good work.

Ego, I have a question. 

can you check one thing 

when I started a new backup to test BDH and PotC , I noticed that systematically I was not being raped by the two npc's who are in front of the drumlin dinner (Wolfgang and Simone) I die each time.

so I tested with other npc's around here and it worked fine.

is that normal?
Are these npc's a different race than the others?

15 minutes ago, hkheung said:

when I started a new backup to test BDH and PotC , I noticed that systematically I was not being raped by the two npc's who are in front of the drumlin dinner (Wolfgang and Simone) I die each time.

Not sure why that would happen.  I just tried with a save I made immediately after the battle in Concord.  If I side with Trudy then then Wolfgang and Simone will defeat and rape me.  And if I side with Wolfgang and Simone then Trudy and her son will defeat and rape me.

33 minutes ago, hkheung said:

Ego, I have a question. 

can you check one thing 

so I tested with other npc's around here and it worked fine.

is that normal?
Are these npc's a different race than the others?

That's quite weird, the first time I met them (alone) they raped me with a threesome. The second time (with companions) I defeated them, and they both surrendered for being raped. But I've enslaved both of them, and now they both helps at Sanctuary

14 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

In addition to @vaultbait's method, you can also use Boston Devious Helper to get NPCs to remove Devious Devices and Real Handcuffs.

Hardship has options for this too (you can either ask/pay friendlies to help you out of your cuffs, or take your chances that you'll "get lucky" with a rapist or menacing raider freeing you from them for better... ease of use).

On 2/26/2020 at 7:07 AM, EgoBallistic said:

AAF OnSceneInit status [X] means AAF returned an error code in its scene init event instead of starting the animation.  Error 4 means "no positions found for that combination of actors and tags".  If you open up the AAF Admin Console after this happens, you'll see a more detailed version of the same message.

So it sounds like you are missing some animation packs or Themes.  Violate aborts the whole scene when AAF returns an error, so it won't get into a state where it keeps trying and failing to start animations. 

Yeah, it's strange. No errors in the AAF admin log on startup... squeaky clean. This wasn't preventing violation animations from starting either, it was consistently popping up several seconds into the first violator's animated scene with the player (fresh start, no companions, never even recruited and dismissed one). I had muties at the random encounter spawn point on the bridge near Oberland Station and it was happening every time I restored, approached and surrendered to them. The AAF error code would pop up but the aggressor and my doppleganger would continue the scene while the onlookers went aggro and killed my ghost (not sure how to access the AAF log when the UI is hidden and then the game reloads due to player death). Then I tried with the Yao Guai above the Vault 81 entrance and same deal, several seconds animating and then *bam*. But all the human (raider, gunner...) aggressors I tried with had no problems of the sort.

Next day I fired FO4 back up to try and see if some gyrations with the console might allow me to get more diagnostic info, and couldn't get it to happen even once playing for hours and hitting the same locations. I didn't upgrade/remove any mods, didn't change any configuration... bizarre. A number of times I'd get the first violation or two to work fine and then subsequent violations would result in everyone standing around in "gathering" phase and the only messages in the AAF console would be about walk timeouts even though everyone was within a few steps of one another on open ground. Saving and reloading would clear that back up for a few violations and then it would start happening again. I have a feeling this is some script from one of the mods I'm using getting hung and blocking other scripts, just haven't been able to narrow it down.

What's even weirder is that animations triggered by other mods I have in the same loadout (Hardship clients and rapists, Raider Pet encounters, CSA abduction visitors, Sexual Harassment harassers, et cetera) aren't showing this issue. I don't think Violate is the cause, but the fact that it's suffering most from this seems like a clue... to what, I don't know just yet.

Just a question, but with the CSA integration, does Violate use it's own setting based on the % chance for an abduction? Cause with CSA I have it set to never have the player get abducted and only the companions, but with the Violate abduction trigger it is only the player and and companion (if enabled).

4 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Yeah, it's strange. No errors in the AAF admin log on startup... squeaky clean. This wasn't preventing violation animations from starting either, it was consistently popping up several seconds into the first violator's animated scene with the player (fresh start, no companions, never even recruited and dismissed one). I had muties at the random encounter spawn point on the bridge near Oberland Station and it was happening every time I restored, approached and surrendered to them. The AAF error code would pop up but the aggressor and my doppleganger would continue the scene while the onlookers went aggro and killed my ghost (not sure how to access the AAF log when the UI is hidden and then the game reloads due to player death). Then I tried with the Yao Guai above the Vault 81 entrance and same deal, several seconds animating and then *bam*. But all the human (raider, gunner...) aggressors I tried with had no problems of the sort.

Well, that's interesting.  Here's what that sounds like to me:

1. You surrender to a group of creatures
  2. The first animation starts successfully
  3. Several seconds into this animation, something tries to trigger another animation
  4. Because creatures are involved, this second animation fails with OnInit status 4
  5. Violate detects this error, assumes the error was from the first animation, and aborts the violation scene
  6. The scene ends and the pacification timer expires while you are still in that first animation, so the creatures aggro

I would need to test this theory to be sure, but it seems to fit the facts.  Could you reproduce the problem and post your script log?

12 minutes ago, krimsonxg said:

Just a question, but with the CSA integration, does Violate use it's own setting based on the % chance for an abduction? Cause with CSA I have it set to never have the player get abducted and only the companions, but with the Violate abduction trigger it is only the player and and companion (if enabled).

Yes.  CSA abductions triggered by Violate always involve the player.