14 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

Maybe the anime race isn't added on the Violate list, just like 2B's race wasn't

If this is the case, maybe the modder add it on the list in one of the next updates

Actually, i deactivated esp for Cait anime mod and her face still in anime's style and i'll check the mod

29 minutes ago, Medicman said:

My companions never get abducted, even when I set them to 100% in both CSA and Violate. Do I have to have player abductions on as well?

Yes.  You have to enable Player Abductions in the CSA MCM in order for the companion options to have any effect.  Then you can set "Companion Destination Chances" to determine the chance that your companion will be abducted with you, and "Companion Abduction Chances" to determine the chance that the companion will be abducted on their own if they are not abducted with you.

There is no way to have a companion-only abduction.

I found a strange bug not sure it can be fixed but maybe someone have idea about it.

If you enter in pipboy when health drops lover as surrender value game decide to you surrender and you stuck into a pipboy and never can't exit and continue surrender. Only cure is load a game. But if you are in survival mode it's end very bad.

I'm a person what always forgot to heal and in last moment for that enters in pipboy)

Maybe there is console command what can help you if you not in survival mode?

Been having a problem while using the mod. After surrendering to a group of enemies, the first scene starts but the enemies that aren't included in that scene revert to being hostile and when the scene ends the hostiles involved in the scene go hostile again. It leads my character being shot to shit while she stands there cause I have it so it's supposed to start another scene.

6 hours ago, Vulgaris Magistralis said:

Been having a problem while using the mod. After surrendering to a group of enemies, the first scene starts but the enemies that aren't included in that scene revert to being hostile and when the scene ends the hostiles involved in the scene go hostile again. It leads my character being shot to shit while she stands there cause I have it so it's supposed to start another scene.

Are you traveling with a companion?  It sounds like Violate tried to start a second animation with a companion, but AAF returned an error so Violate ended the scene.  That can lead to the problem you are describing.  You can hit the Home key to bring up the AAF menu, then hit the Del key to bring up the AAF Admin console and see what errors AAF logged.

59 minutes ago, ugibber said:

Weird bug - the latest update mutes Piper's voice. Disabling the esp fixes the issue.

I don't think that could be caused by this mod.  The only time the companion's voice is overridden is during an approach scene, and that is turned off by default for companions.  And this mod doesn't modify any NPCs.

35 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I don't think that could be caused by this mod.  The only time the companion's voice is overridden is during an approach scene, and that is turned off by default for companions.  And this mod doesn't modify any NPCs.

Tried v1.10 - works fine. There's something wrong with voices. I blatantly deleted AFV_VictimVoice in xEdit and it immediately restored Piper's voice and lips movement.

2 hours ago, ugibber said:

Tried v1.10 - works fine. There's something wrong with voices. I blatantly deleted AFV_VictimVoice in xEdit and it immediately restored Piper's voice and lips movement.

AFV_VictimVoice is only used in one place, which is in the FPV_Approach quest.  When a victim is about to be violated and approaches are enabled in MCM, the victim is put into an alias in that quest, a scene from that quest plays, and the character is removed from the alias.  This is the way it has worked since long before v1.10.

Something really weird is happening if Piper is in that alias outside of a violation.  Try doing `stopquest fpv_approach` in the console (with an un-edited version of v1.26).  That will kick Piper out of that alias if she is stuck in it somehow and her voice type should return to normal.  The quest will get restarted when a violation starts, so stopping it manually won't hurt anything.

Edit: I see the problem.  Normally the FPV_Approach quest is started when a violation starts and shut down when a violation ends.  But it also gets started up when the mod gets updated.  And unfortunately the victim alias is configured to get filled when the quest starts, even though it shouldn't be.  So you just "got lucky" and the quest filled that alias with Piper when you updated the mod, probably because she was the only loaded actor who fit the alias conditions.  So, stopping the quest will fix it, and getting violated would fix it too.  I'll change the alias conditions so this can't happen.  The mod has actually worked this way since the beginning, I guess nobody ever run into this until now.

4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

AFV_VictimVoice is only used in one place, which is in the FPV_Approach quest.  When a victim is about to be violated and approaches are enabled in MCM, the victim is put into an alias in that quest, a scene from that quest plays, and the character is removed from the alias.  This is the way it has worked since long before v1.10.

Something really weird is happening if Piper is in that alias outside of a violation.  Try doing `stopquest fpv_approach` in the console (with an un-edited version of v1.26).  That will kick Piper out of that alias if she is stuck in it somehow and her voice type should return to normal.  The quest will get restarted when a violation starts, so stopping it manually won't hurt anything.

Edit: I see the problem.  Normally the FPV_Approach quest is started when a violation starts and shut down when a violation ends.  But it also gets started up when the mod gets updated.  And unfortunately the victim alias is configured to get filled when the quest starts, even though it shouldn't be.  So you just "got lucky" and the quest filled that alias with Piper when you updated the mod, probably because she was the only loaded actor who fit the alias conditions.  So, stopping the quest will fix it, and getting violated would fix it too.  I'll change the alias conditions so this can't happen.  The mod has actually worked this way since the beginning, I guess nobody ever run into this until now.

Thank you! `stopquest fpv_approach` fixed Piper right away. If it helps - the whole thing started during the initial scene at DC gates, so she was mute before I met her. It's a new game and I didn't update any mods. I used 1.26 from the very beginning. But I noticed a few other mods bugged out, so there might be something wrong with my game.

1 hour ago, ugibber said:

Thank you! `stopquest fpv_approach` fixed Piper right away. If it helps - the whole thing started during the initial scene at DC gates, so she was mute before I met her. It's a new game and I didn't update any mods. I used 1.26 from the very beginning. But I noticed a few other mods bugged out, so there might be something wrong with my game.

Thanks for confirming.  This will be fixed in the next release.

I can't speak to your other mods but this was definitely caused by a bug in Violate.  The same quests get stopped and started when the mod is first installed as when it gets updated, so that's how it happened.  But the problem goes away after the first violation, and it might affect some random NPC you would never talk to, so most of the time you'd never notice it happened.  I'm really glad you caught it and figured out which mod caused it.

On 2/17/2020 at 9:24 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Hehe thanks.  I actually found the issue that was causing abducted companions to loop between kneeling and standing animations.  It happens because CSA uses an invisible furniture mat to make the actor kneel, but Real Handcuffs forces actors wearing cuffs out of furniture.  So they fight.  Fortunately, Real Handcuffs has an internal formlist of furniture that is exempt from this.  So I added some code to the CSA integration script to add those mats to the RH formlist.  No more bouncing prisoners.

I can confirm that with v1.26 companions can be abducted separately or with me without issue :)

One suggestion for the Devious Devices integration. RoggDDManager always seems to return 5 items (if enough are available through configuration). Maybe the script could pick a random number (1-5) of items from that list, maybe even with upper/lower bounds configurable through MCM? It's not important really, just an idea. I have actually done this myself in my game by adding the following into the RandomDD function in FPV_OnHit.psc right before the loop that equips the devices.

Int _iMax = Utility.RandomInt(1, _i)
If (_i > _iMax)
	_i = _iMax
EndIf

22 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Are you traveling with a companion?  It sounds like Violate tried to start a second animation with a companion, but AAF returned an error so Violate ended the scene.  That can lead to the problem you are describing.  You can hit the Home key to bring up the AAF menu, then hit the Del key to bring up the AAF Admin console and see what errors AAF logged.

Not travelling with a companion. How do I bring up the menu when the ui is off while standing around waiting for the next scene to start?

So, not sure this mod has anything to do with it, but I posted on the CSA page and got nothing, and in some testing, it does appear to only happen when an abduction happens via this mod.

PC was violated, then sold into abduction.

Upon completion of abduction, PC is "beaten and released" as per CSA.

PC spawns somewhere random, then is immediately re-abducted. No dialogue, no one around, just boom, re-abduction.

I am using CSA, CAP, and Violate. I kinda feel like CSA and CAP are having the issue somehow, but, when I surrendered via CSA, and did a test run, PC was properly released. Double abduction only seems to happen when CSA is triggered via CSA. Anyone have any ideas? Anyone have this same issue? Any thoughts or points in a direction to test is appreciated. Can Violate trigger an abduction via CAP?

Thanks to any who can help.

** Disregard - If anyone has this issue, re-enable kidnappings in CAP (I had them disabled from the start), then disable them again, then get released. It seemed to resolve whatever bug had been going on there **

1 hour ago, Vulgaris Magistralis said:

Got round to it. Here's the log.

According to this, the player caused damage to one of the aggressors, after Violate made the call to AAF to start an animation but before animation started.  This triggered a function that resets the NPCs and resumes combat.  This function can only be triggered if the player damages one of the aggressors, and is intended to make the enemy immediately resume combat if you attack them while they are still pacified.

I am not sure how the player could cause damage to the actor this way.  There is no log of an OnHit event on any of the actors, so this must be some kind of passive damage.  Do you have any perks or equipment that causes passive damage, e.g. radiation or poison area damage?

I've never run across this before, but I can modify the interrupt function to filter it out if we can identify the cause.