1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

The massive number of log errors are from Endless Warfare, which is known to be a bug-ridden mess.

yea.. 

Found that out when I was looking up the error too... So that's gone from the load order (too bad too as it was an easy to use mod that increased... "play mates"...yea, play mates..) 

As the the AAF messages, good to know. Thank you. 

I use the MYbed version of the ladykiller bed... so that is obviously not being referenced right for my ESP file. (Should be easy to fix if I can track it down to which XML/update pack)

As to Homemaker.. I had it, I tried it, was too "modern" in look for me, so I got rid of it a long time ago... Again easy to fix if I can track down which update pack it was. 

Thank you for your help with this! 

I owe you a cookie! :D  

4 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Yeah, the first one happened "on my way" to reach the other Mirelurks (the king broke an arm)

The second is the one that worked correctly, but I guess it may happane again? I'll keep the logs on, it won't affect my game

I'll keep them for 1 round each, just to avoid getting stuck into a gangbang if the bug appears again 

Both of them happened correctly.  There was no bug.

14 minutes ago, Alchen said:

What exactly is the problem when I surrender and the message "AAF OnSceneLnit status [4]" appears? The scene then doesn't play and i'm free to roam around.  Anyone know a way to fix this?

That means AAF was unable to find an animation that fit the actors and tags.  So either you don't have the right animation packs installed, or you don't have AAF Themes installed.  AAF Themes adds tags to animations so that mods can ask for animations that are "Aggressive" etc.  It is one of the requirements listed on the mod's download page.

When an AAF error happens, Violate aborts the entire violation scene to avoid getting stuck.

Can you save me a time and answer on 2 questions? I need those answers for others mod compatibility with those.

1) The god mode setting is set up by player.IsEssential flag to true?

2) If yes this flag always is true or only when hp drops below a some line?

Thanks for help.

23 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

1) The god mode setting is set up by player.IsEssential flag to true?

No, it uses player.SetGhost()

23 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

2) If yes this flag always is true or only when hp drops below a some line?

SetGhost() is applied when you hit the surrender hotkey or when health falls below the Health Value for Player Surrender.  It is removed when the surrender ends, or immediately if you cannot surrender because enemies are the wrong type.

Note that this feature can be disabled using the God Mode toggle in the Player Surrender Options.  It is called God Mode because the original 4-play violate used Debug.SetGodMode().

1 hour ago, TRK93 said:

This does not work. Once an enemy has surrendered and I choose sex, my main character says something and the surroundered one as well. Nothing happens afterwards. I just can play the game as usual or do the steps again and again...

If animations are not starting then you either don't have the right kinds of animations installed or you don't have AAF Themes installed, or both.  You can hit the Home key to bring up the AAF menu, then hit the Del key to bring up the AAF Admin console and see what errors AAF logged.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

If animations are not starting then you either don't have the right kinds of animations installed or you don't have AAF Themes installed, or both.  You can hit the Home key to bring up the AAF menu, then hit the Del key to bring up the AAF Admin console and see what errors AAF logged.

Which mods do I need? I installed the archive file via my Nexusmods Installer since I do not know, where to paste the extracted files. I gonna take a look and respond.

I get following error message:

Fallout4 18.02.2020 21_04_56.png

After I check the folder out, I see that I have the XML files like Theme Animations, Sex Kinky and Sex Vanilla in that Data/AAF folder

17 minutes ago, TRK93 said:

After I check the folder out, I see that I have the XML files like Theme Animations, Sex Kinky and Sex Vanilla in that Data/AAF folder

But you don't have any animations like Leto or Savagecabbage.

Under the Frequently Asked Questions you'll find some helpful links.

Q: What animation packs do I need?

AAF Violate will work with any animation pack that can be played through AAF.  The following packs are recommended for aggressive type animations:

16 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

But you don't have any animations like Leto or Savagecabbage.

Under the Frequently Asked Questions you'll find some helpful links.

Q: What animation packs do I need?

AAF Violate will work with any animation pack that can be played through AAF.  The following packs are recommended for aggressive type animations:

How and where do I install them? It seems like the Nexusmodmanager doesn't add them

2 minutes ago, TRK93 said:

How and where do I install them? It seems like the Nexusmodmanager doesn't add them

Download manually, then in NMM on the Mods tab, hit the green + sign on the left, navigate to where you downloaded them.  Select one.  It will be added to the Unassigned folder.  Select it there and then hit the checkmark under the + (or right click on it and select "Install and activate".)   Rinse and repeat for each of them.   Except, there is an order that some should be installed in, then a patch, then the rest.   Someone else will need to chime in with that info.

8 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Download manually, then in NMM on the Mods tab, hit the green + sign on the left, navigate to where you downloaded them.  Select one.  It will be added to the Unassigned folder.  Select it there and then hit the checkmark under the + (or right click on it and select "Install and activate".)   Rinse and repeat for each of them.   Except, there is an order that some should be installed in, then a patch, then the rest.   Someone else will need to chime in with that info.

The mod still does not work. I did it like that. I really have no clue where the problem is... Nothing happens. Still the same thing...

Fallout4 18.02.2020 21_50_31.png

26 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

This isn't really a forum for general help with AAF, which is what you need.  I suggest you visit the AAF discord server.  Would be a lot faster than doing this in forum posts.

It is the first time I installed this AAF. But the problem is actually with this mod, which IMO is not a problem with the AAF. I installed things said like above and still nothing happens. I remain free roam.

9 minutes ago, TRK93 said:

It is the first time I installed this AAF. But the problem is actually with this mod, which IMO is not a problem with the AAF. I installed things said like above and still nothing happens. I remain free roam.

It is not a problem with this mod.  Violate is doing everything it is supposed to do.  The enemy is surrendering and you are able to have dialogue with them.  But when Violate's dialogue script tries to start an animation, AAF is not playing it because your animations aren't configured properly.

1 minute ago, EgoBallistic said:

It is not a problem with this mod.  Violate is doing everything it is supposed to do.  The enemy is surrendering and you are able to have dialogue with them.  But when Violate's dialogue script tries to start an animation, AAF is not playing it because your animations aren't configured properly.

Hmm, is there a description how to and where to install the mod manually? I did it with the NMM but somehow, the Data Folder of AAF isn't up to date. The animations with I have downloaded afterwards are not in the folder.

1 hour ago, TRK93 said:

Hmm, is there a description how to and where to install the mod manually? I did it with the NMM but somehow, the Data Folder of AAF isn't up to date. The animations with I have downloaded afterwards are not in the folder.

I suggest you to use MO2, I used it and most of the animations works perfectly

Testing the mod a lot, like what it;s doing so far, pretty solid.

Some things I tested:

* I had Raiders and a molerat chasing me, got HP down then I surrendered, unlike in Skyrim, the Raiders and molerat did not fight it out, but all chipped in on the violate scene!

* KO'd with KO Framework a Raider, but his last hit got me to surrender [or possibly the other teleporting raider]. Anyways, this other raider all of a sudden teleported next to me, might have been a real NPC enemy, so I DID end up surrendering. However it hanged, and I could not CANCEL the surrender a cancel key [like Defeat] would be a nice option!

41 minutes ago, Dojo_dude said:

I had Raiders and a molerat chasing me, got HP down then I surrendered, unlike in Skyrim, the Raiders and molerat did not fight it out, but all chipped in on the violate scene!

Yep that is the expected behavior in Violate.  Some people would prefer they fight it out, but my experiments with that have not been pleasant.  It works OK if it's a very one-sided fight, but if you have two evenly matched groups it can take forever for a victor to emerge.

50 minutes ago, Dojo_dude said:

KO'd with KO Framework a Raider, but his last hit got me to surrender [or possibly the other teleporting raider]. Anyways, this other raider all of a sudden teleported next to me, might have been a real NPC enemy, so I DID end up surrendering. However it hanged, and I could not CANCEL the surrender a cancel key [like Defeat] would be a nice option!

Violate will teleport aggressors to you when they are about to take part in a scene (robbing you or violating you) if they are over a certain distance.  So it may have been a raider you didn't see.  Or it could be weird behavior related to KOF.

There is a cancel key.  If you hold down the Surrender hotkey for over 5 seconds and release it, it will end the violation and free you.  I really need to make that more clear in the docs and MCM help text.  I added it a while back and didn't really publicize it.

New version 1.26 uploaded

• Added a workaround to the CSA abduction code to prevent RSE and Real Handcuffs from fighting over abducted companions.  Handcuffed companions will now remain kneeling like they should, instead of standing up and kneeling back down every couple of seconds.
  • Surrendering will now restore the Player's health to the level that stops the low-health-warning heartbeat sounds, even if it has been changed from the default value, for compatibility with mods like Better Low Health.
  • Added info to the MCM help text about the ability to cancel a violation by holding hotkey for >5 seconds and releasing.

As always, the mod will self-update when you install the new version, no need for a clean save.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

New version 1.26 uploaded

• Added a workaround to the CSA abduction code to prevent RSE and Real Handcuffs from fighting over abducted companions.  Handcuffed companions will now remain kneeling like they should, instead of standing up and kneeling back down every couple of seconds.
  • Surrendering will now restore the Player's health to the level that stops the low-health-warning heartbeat sounds, even if it has been changed from the default value, for compatibility with mods like Better Low Health.
  • Added info to the MCM help text about the ability to cancel a violation by holding hotkey for >5 seconds and releasing.

As always, the mod will self-update when you install the new version, no need for a clean save.

"Handcuffed companions will now remain kneeling like they should, instead of standing up and kneeling back down every couple of seconds"

Wow, I always find that very annoying and breaks immersion, does this also fix that when enemies surrendered and they always standing up and kneeling back down every couple of seconds too?

Thank you very much!

1 minute ago, Nikstpop said:

Hello there!
As I understand, violate mod doesn't work with nanakochan's race companions?
Cuz Every AAF mod work with anime race but not this one?
Ofc mod recognize my anime charactor as a victim, it's ok

Maybe the anime race isn't added on the Violate list, just like 2B's race wasn't

If this is the case, maybe the modder add it on the list in one of the next updates