1 hour ago, REB85 said:

Problem found. If you have the same problem as mine (Game crash) then update or delete "Knockout Framework". As it turned out, it was not AAF that was to blame, but the F4SE update and incompatibility with the "Knockout Framework" old version.

BUT THE "AAF Violation" PROBLEM IS DETECTED - people aggressors do not take off their clothes and armor before violation.

And also I do not know how to remove this information from the screen. (screenshot) : https://ibb.co/wwFWMDT
   And often the button TAB does not work after the violation.

Your screenshot looks like you have AAF debugging enabled (Data/AAF/AAF_settings.ini).

4 hours ago, REB85 said:

people aggressors do not take off their clothes and armor before violation.

Run the AAF installer again and select "Undressing Full"

4 hours ago, REB85 said:

And also I do not know how to remove this information from the screen.

When you run the AAF installer again, ensure "Debug Mode" is NOT selected

2 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

And often the button TAB does not work after the violation.

Please reproduce this and upload a script log.

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Run the AAF installer again and select "Undressing Full"

When you run the AAF installer again, ensure "Debug Mode" is NOT selected

Please reproduce this and upload a script log.

I did as you said. Now:
1) the player gets up and whistles during the violation (the aggressor continues to have sex with the invisible man)
2) Supermutants and their dogs do not have an erection.
3) instead of the execution tool, I see triangles (I tried reinstalling the execution plugin, this did not help)
4) Beetles try to do group sex, but they fail.

5) I can not install or reinstall the mod "Advanced Animation Framework Modders Resource" (it was reinstalled after reinstalling AAF) .
I am attaching screenshots.  

7 hours ago, REB85 said:

I am attaching screenshots.  

Your log file is truncated, it only shows the beginning of the game startup.  The lines that are there indicate that all the script files from RSEII:CSA are missing.

Red triangles means the game could not find the mesh files for the object.

Not sure what you mean by "cannot install or reinstall" a mod.

It seems you have some sort of issue with missing files in your game.  Or perhaps the disk is full?

EgoBallistic  Reinstalled all the mods again. most of the problems are gone.
However, the problem of surrender remained. Here is the save. In this preservation there were 2 successful surrender (super mutants and bug. - first surrender. 3 raiders - second surrender) immediately one unsuccessful (3 other raiders. The inscription "abort violation")Papyrus.0.log

The mod normally works well but if you have more than 1 follower (say like Heather and Piper) the mod acts weird. The player will get out of her animation to blow the whistle when the second follower is getting violated and then get stuck for the rest of the animation. I know the mod is made with having 1 follower in mind but in the older version this was not a problem. 1.10 works fine but in 1.31 the mod cannot handle multiple followers.

2 hours ago, REB85 said:

However, the problem of surrender remained. Here is the save. In this preservation there were 2 successful surrender (super mutants and bug. - first surrender. 3 raiders - second surrender) immediately one unsuccessful (3 other raiders. The inscription "abort violation"

You had two animation failures, both resulting in OnSceneInit Event: animation failed to start, result [4] in the log.  This is an AAF error, and error 4 means that no positions were found for the actors and tags.  One of the animations would have been your character with 3 enemies, in the other it was your character with 4 enemies.

The problem most likely is that you don't have AAF Themes installed.  This is one of the requirements for this mod.  Install it and enable all the options.  This will assign tags to animations, allowing AAF to recognize multi-actor animations as "Aggressive".

4 hours ago, craze said:

The mod normally works well but if you have more than 1 follower (say like Heather and Piper) the mod acts weird. The player will get out of her animation to blow the whistle when the second follower is getting violated and then get stuck for the rest of the animation. I know the mod is made with having 1 follower in mind but in the older version this was not a problem. 1.10 works fine but in 1.31 the mod cannot handle multiple followers.

Version 1.30 introduced a completely new way of gathering the non-participant actors, so it's possible something got messed up there causing the AAF body double to get pulled in as a spectator under some circumstances.  I'll take a look.

Edit: OK I was able to reproduce it and I know what the problem is.  I redid the blocked factions on the spectator alias in 1.31 and left one out.  I'll put out a bug fix release this afternoon.

New version 1.32 Uploaded

• Fixed bug introduced in 1.31 where the player's AAF body double could start acting like a spectator during a companion's animation
  • Modified surrender routine so actors who became hostile due to a crime by the player will stay pacified
  • Modified AAF animation call settings in enemy surrender scenes so animations tagged as Poses will never be used

As always, the mod will self-update when you install the new version, no need for a clean save.

I ran into a bug that may be Violate related.

Today I had a "Violate" not work right, the NPCs gathered up but no subtitles and no animations etc.  I also could not get the hotkey to work to force exit the Violate.  I then noticed that the AAF % counter did not show when I load a save.  I kept loading older saves until I eventually found a working one (about 3+ hours of gameplay old) to verify my addons/game arent broken.

I then loaded my most recent save and did a stop and start on the aaf_main quest and it got AAF going again, and right after that I got a message from Violate saying "I need to retreat".  I believe that indicates there was a stuck Violate in my save.

I'm not sure if there is something I can do to prevent this from happening again.  Is there another way to clear out stuck Violate other than stop/start of AAF quest?

17 minutes ago, deljason said:

Is there another way to clear out stuck Violate other than stop/start of AAF quest?

Hold the surrender button (for 5? maybe 8 seconds) and then release it. Active violations will be aborted.

20 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Hold the surrender button (for 5? maybe 8 seconds) and then release it. Active violations will be aborted.

I was trying that but I believe the entire system was broken due to whatever happened.  The hotkey would let me 'surrender' but the abort was not working no matter how long I held before releasing the key.   Now that I stopped/started AAF (and re did my Violate settings since it reset them also) it is working again (and the abort key works).  

Hey all, having some trouble getting the mod to work. Every time I surrender, I get the prompt that "There is no one here to surrender to..." I've disabled RSE_II because some comments said that was an issue. All race settings are turned on in the MCM menu as well. Any thoughts?

On 2/26/2020 at 3:07 PM, EgoBallistic said:

AAF OnSceneInit status [X] means AAF returned an error code in its scene init event instead of starting the animation.  Error 4 means "no positions found for that combination of actors and tags".  If you open up the AAF Admin Console after this happens, you'll see a more detailed version of the same message.

So it sounds like you are missing some animation packs or Themes.  Violate aborts the whole scene when AAF returns an error, so it won't get into a state where it keeps trying and failing to start animations. 

So just download the animation packs and what not. Painfully obvious come to think of it, innit?

12 hours ago, Dagger108 said:

Hey all, having some trouble getting the mod to work. Every time I surrender, I get the prompt that "There is no one here to surrender to..." I've disabled RSE_II because some comments said that was an issue. All race settings are turned on in the MCM menu as well. Any thoughts?

"There is no one here to surrender to" means that you aren't in combat / there isn't anyone hostile to you around.  What is the situation in which you are trying to surrender, and who/what are you trying to surrender to?

I've found a problem with the 1.32 version. It seems that no matter what selections you make in the mcm for aggressor races the global doesn't set. It comes preset for humans and 1 or 2 more races that are set in the global but no matter what you do in the mcm the globals don't change for the rest. I had to manually go in and set all the rest of the races before it would stop saying there is no one to surrender to.

2 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

I've found a problem with the 1.32 version. It seems that no matter what selections you make in the mcm for aggressor races the global doesn't set. It comes preset for humans and 1 or 2 more races that are set in the global but no matter what you do in the mcm the globals don't change for the rest. I had to manually go in and set all the rest of the races before it would stop saying there is no one to surrender to.

That is odd, but it is not due to a bug in 1.32.  The race selection features work as designed.

My guess is that one or more of the mod's files wasn't updated when you installed 1.32 and that is causing the new MCM settings not to work.  I would reinstall the mod, then do a force update from the MCM.  Make sure you don't have any old files still in your install, like old versions of the FCOM or DLC patches.  Those would definitely break the new version.

6 hours ago, thetunaguy said:

Getting some issues after violation. Every thing runs as expected but once its over I can no longer use my weapons (aka can't aim or shoot). It was working fine at first but for some reason it just stopped all of a sudden.

Any tips?

Thanks!

I'm not sure how that would happen.  You can move freely and open your pip-boy and all that, but just weapons don't work?

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That is odd, but it is not due to a bug in 1.32.  The race selection features work as designed.

My guess is that one or more of the mod's files wasn't updated when you installed 1.32 and that is causing the new MCM settings not to work.  I would reinstall the mod, then do a force update from the MCM.  Make sure you don't have any old files still in your install, like old versions of the FCOM or DLC patches.  Those would definitely break the new version.

I'll give that a try after while, currently I dropped back to version 1.30 and dropped aaf back to 1.10 because of some other issues. I start new games like I change socks so next start I'll put the latest aaf back in and try your suggestion for violate. Thanks for the quick reply. Love the mod btw. Keep up the great work.

35 minutes ago, Dagger108 said:

Was standing next to a raider (male) and trying to use the surrender option and that's what I kept getting. I assumed I had all of the proper mods installed (Vadar's animations too) but I'm clearly doing something wrong.

This isn't related to AAF or animations.  But I'm struggling to understand how it is happening.  The message "There is no one here to surrender to" means that no hostile actors were found.  This is different from "I can't surrender to these enemies" which would mean that there were hostiles but the mod is not configured to let you surrender to them.

Was the raider hostile?  You can only surrender to hostile actors.  If something is making the raiders non hostile to you then you won't be able to surrender. 

Did you update from an older version of the mod?  If so, try using the Update! function in the MCM to force all the quests to restart again.

If doing the Update! doesn't fix it, post a script log after trying to surrender and I'll take a look.

9 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I'm not sure how that would happen.  You can move freely and open your pip-boy and all that, but just weapons don't work?

Yeah I can go into my pip-boy, change cells, all that fun stuff but weapons just no longer function. I'm as lost as you are. I've tested animations through the AAF wizard as well, and after those everything is still fine, it just happens after a violation.

Thanks for the help!