17 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I am not sure how the player could cause damage to the actor this way.  There is no log of an OnHit event on any of the actors, so this must be some kind of passive damage.  Do you have any perks or equipment that causes passive damage, e.g. radiation or poison area damage?

Would exploding cars or leftover fire from molotovs register with OnHit?

56 minutes ago, LenAnderson said:

Would exploding cars or leftover fire from molotovs register with OnHit?

The damage to trigger the interrupt function has to be caused by the player themselves.  Area damage like exploding cars or damage caused by other NPCs won't trigger it.

Edit: I was able to reproduce the behavior by giving my character the Glowing One radiation damage spell (player.addspell 0db3ad).  I modified the fightback script so it filters spells out, and as an added measure I made it ignore all types of damage until the violation outcome has started.  That works great and prevents the issue, at least with passive damage.  I still would like to know exactly what is causing it in @Vulgaris Magistralis' case though.

1 hour ago, Verasmile2 said:

Also, as I didn't got a reply on the AAF page, why the super mutants have a flaccid penis the whole time? And why the humans when hard gets erected in the opposite way? Where should I look to solve them?

I've had this before as well. The animation packs and all the different patches have to be installed and loaded in exactly the right order to avoid ending up with weirdness. I did find a thread somewhere on this board that had it all listed neatly in a way that worked for me with the latest version of everything earlier this year. I'll see if I can find it again.

48 minutes ago, LenAnderson said:

I've had this before as well. The animation packs and all the different patches have to be installed and loaded in exactly the right order to avoid ending up with weirdness. I did find a thread somewhere on this board that had it all listed neatly in a way that worked for me with the latest version of everything earlier this year. I'll see if I can find it again.

@Verasmile2 Ok, here's the order that I followed that finally made it all work for me. Followed Benjou1's order for both installation and load order / overwriting to the letter and that was that.

51 minutes ago, LenAnderson said:

This is the load order I'm using, I saw this list on another post. After them, I also have BP70 (version 2.3), Mutated Lust, Indarello's Patch 5.1, the 2 "Release CreaturePack" (both for vanilla and DLC creatures) Sexual Assaultron (I also have issues with them, they were penisless the last time I saw one)

image.png

42 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

This is the load order I'm using, I saw this list on another post. After them, I also have BP70 (version 2.3), Mutated Lust, Indarello's Patch 5.1, the 2 "Release CreaturePack" (both for vanilla and DLC creatures) Sexual Assaultron (I also have issues with them, they were penisless the last time I saw one)

You have old animations and patches installed.They need to be updated.

56 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

image.png

Replied to you in the AAF installation thread since this doesn't concern Violate.

I have raider pet and abductions installed however when updating violate it doesn't detect them when listing mods at the top left of the screen, only things such as handcuffs and harrassment, is this normal or should those two mods show up as detected if it was working properly? I haven't yet gotten either of those to trigger via violate, it always everytime ends with "I need to retreat!". Here is my mod order just incase something is in the wrong order and I didn't notice.

ModList_2020-02-25T15-48-44.txt

26 minutes ago, Joseph Joestar said:

I have raider pet and abductions installed however when updating violate it doesn't detect them when listing mods at the top left of the screen, only things such as handcuffs and harrassment, is this normal or should those two mods show up as detected if it was working properly?

It's normal.  Those two mods don't actually get loaded until violate is ready to call them so they don't get listed when the mod updates.  I realize that's confusing.

I have a small problem, I have everything installed on the mod, the f4se, and so on, but when I give the option of sex when an enemy surrenders, there is no animation after the phrase that the character says, and just the same, Nothing happens

image.png.6c8e0bef75d20e631756b111fc4f8317.png

23 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

My luck seems to be completely dead. Other that I can't save anymore, now the animations are endless. I've setted 40 seconds, but they never ends. I got violated from a mongrel for more that 5 minutes now

Animations that won't end is caused by XML patches that are out of date or installed in the wrong order.

Two things I notice right away in your load order:

• You have AAF Patches for Crazy and Leito installed.  You should not install that if you have The One Patch installed.
  • The One Patch to Rule Them All is obsolete.  You want The One Patch to Bang Them All, from here on LL.  It is a requirement for Indarello's Patch for Animations which you have installed.
1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Animations that won't end is caused by XML patches that are out of date or installed in the wrong order.

Two things I notice right away in your load order:

• You have AAF Patches for Crazy and Leito installed.  You should not install that if you have The One Patch installed.
  • The One Patch to Rule Them All is obsolete.  You want The One Patch to Bang Them All, from here on LL.  It is a requirement for Indarello's Patch for Animations which you have installed.

I was sure to have that one, but I downloaded most of the mods months ago...

Anyway, as long as I don't solve the saving issue, it won't do much difference

I'll try with this load order and see if the animations works and ends now

Weird thing is, this bug came out just recently...

My internet connection stopped while trying to make the latest save work, and I could actually save. I still don't know who and why.

However, now the mutants stands on theyr feet after I kill them and I can't loot them.

image.png

New version 1.30 uploaded

• Added new MCM configuration page allowing selection of aggressor races, allowing individual races and groups of similar races to be enabled/disabled
  • Added new MCM option to specify gender of enemies who can surrender
  • Removed "Use tags", "Use facial expressions", and "Use AAF AI packages" MCM options. Tags, expressions, and packages will always used.
  • If using Rogg's DD Items Manager, Devious Devices will now have matching colors
  • Aggressors in violation scenes will now ignore passive damage inflicted by the player, such as radiation damage if the player has a Radioactive Cloak effect
  • Fixed enemy not moving for several seconds before running away when selecting "You can go" in enemy surrender
  • Fixed getting stuck in Pip-Boy if it is open when violation starts
  • Fixed rare bug where a random NPC would start using silent dialogue when the mod was updated

This is a pretty substantial update.  The MCM menus are different now; the former Animation Options is now part of Global Options and a bunch of things were moved around.  Behind the scenes, the new aggressor race options required a lot of new scripting, but the end result is that it operates a lot more efficiently when selecting aggressors.  This was also an interesting week for obscure bug reports, so I addressed all of those.

As always, the mod will self-update when you install the new version, no need for a clean save.

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Aggressors in violation scenes will now ignore passive damage inflicted by the player, such as radiation damage if the player has a Radioactive Cloak effect

I was hoping this could explain the "AAF on scene init status 4; Violation scene aborted" conditions I've started hitting recently a few seconds into any nonhuman abduction animations, but I'm still running into it after upgrading to 1.30 so my problem must lie elsewhere. I'll see if a papyrus log yields any insights the next chance I get.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I was hoping this could explain the "AAF on scene init status 4; Violation scene aborted" conditions I've started hitting recently a few seconds into any nonhuman abduction animations, but I'm still running into it after upgrading to 1.30 so my problem must lie elsewhere. I'll see if a papyrus log yields any insights the next chance I get.

AAF OnSceneInit status [X] means AAF returned an error code in its scene init event instead of starting the animation.  Error 4 means "no positions found for that combination of actors and tags".  If you open up the AAF Admin Console after this happens, you'll see a more detailed version of the same message.

So it sounds like you are missing some animation packs or Themes.  Violate aborts the whole scene when AAF returns an error, so it won't get into a state where it keeps trying and failing to start animations. 

The "ignore passive damage inflicted by the player" thing is unrelated.  I added that to address the issue @Vulgaris Magistralis reported, where the player was damaging the aggressors during the violation scene, causing them to go hostile.  It never occurred to me that the player could have a constant damage effect on them, since in vanilla that is only available to certain types of creatures like Glowing Ones.

5 hours ago, torn said:

At 1.30, automatic updating does not work. Violence doesn't work either. Only manual updating helps.

After a manual update, the mod works fine.

I assure you the mod self-updates just fine if it is properly installed.

If it did not update for you, it is possible the FPV_MainQuest.pex file was not updated on disk.  That file handles the automatic updating and it is where the mod's version number is stored.  This would explain why the mod didn't update on its own but worked when you did a manual update.

I installed all the new scripts, like everything else.
Found a couple more bugs. If someone interrupted the scene, then the actors don’t put on clothes except the player.
It is not always possible to switch animations manually.
In previous versions, I did not notice such bugs.

5 minutes ago, torn said:

I installed all the new scripts, like everything else.

Can you turn on debug logging and post your papyrus log?  I am curious to see what version Violate thinks it is.

6 minutes ago, torn said:

Found a couple more bugs. If someone interrupted the scene, then the actors don’t put on clothes except the player.
It is not always possible to switch animations manually.

Undressing/redressing after animations is handled by AAF, not Violate.  Same with switching animations.