14 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

The problem appears to be that somehow you are surrendering twice at the same time, like 4 seconds apart.

This also sounds like it could explain the behavior I was seeing last week but have been unable to reproduce for purposes of capturing to the log.

Some suggestions:

When you get robbed, could it also take your follower and Dogmeat's inventory?

Could the grace period to run away be cancelled when you draw a weapon?

Could we get an option to tie Endurance to exhaustion (e.g. whatever the MCM set ammount is plus Endurance)?

1 hour ago, xtremeGoose said:

I have been wanting to add both of those options.  For the grace period, I am going to make it cancel when you draw a weapon or open your Pip-Boy.  If you have got mode enabled, you can't heal yourself during the grace period, so being able to cancel with the Pip-Boy would solve that.  Plus it gives you a way to end it early if all your weapons were taken.

Note that currently the grace period will end immediately if you attack the aggressors.

Could we get an option to tie Endurance to exhaustion (e.g. whatever the MCM set ammount is plus Endurance)?

I'll take a look at that one, but the MCM already gives you a huge range to set it manually.

Some suggestions:

Shhh... next thing you know, Ego will have you doing a slut walk after you reach the perversion level, then tied to the violating person as your new loving pimp! :) 

Thanks to Ego for his great work - downloaded the fix to the pacification period 120 as you  said.

Have a great weekend!

John

9 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I'll take a look at that one, but the MCM already gives you a huge range to set it manually.

Yeah, I just thought it would be nice to tie in the vanilla game / stats wherever it made sense. Less of a practical thing, more of a that's kind of neat and it ties things together a tiny bit thing.

Also, do you happen to know whether NPCs actually will use the RH shock collar remotes? Maybe that's a question I should ask over there.

42 minutes ago, xtremeGoose said:

Also, do you happen to know whether NPCs actually will use the RH shock collar remotes?

No. They'll brandish the controller like they're going to use it, but as soon as combat starts.. out comes the real weapons.

10 hours ago, xtremeGoose said:

Also, do you happen to know whether NPCs actually will use the RH shock collar remotes? Maybe that's a question I should ask over there.

Right, like IzzyKnows said.  While those remotes are technically weapons, they don't actually do damage, so NPCs will always unequip them in favor of whatever real weapons they have.

I have a script under development to make the NPCs use those remotes, it will be in the mod at some point.

Hello. I have a problem with this modification.
When I start the game, the screen saver passes and the game closes (that is, the download reaches the place where the menu should show and the game closes)
I installed Everything that was in the instructions. I disabled "four-play" in the modification manager, but the problem did not disappear.

How to solve this? What information needs to be provided?

15 hours ago, REB85 said:

Hello. I have a problem with this modification.
When I start the game, the screen saver passes and the game closes (that is, the download reaches the place where the menu should show and the game closes)
I installed Everything that was in the instructions. I disabled "four-play" in the modification manager, but the problem did not disappear.

How to solve this? What information needs to be provided?

If the game is closing before the main menu, you have enabled a plugin that depends on another plugin which is not installed.  For example, enabling the AAF Violate FCOM patch when you do not have FCOM installed would cause this.

25 minutes ago, REB85 said:

This is a screenshot of my mods. Please tell me what I must remove, and what I must add for this modification to work.
I updated the game and the problem has changed: now it crashes during the game and there is no violation animation.

The mod's requirements are listed on the download page.

If you are having problems, make the problem happen again and post your script log and I can take a look.

2 hours ago, REB85 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This is a screenshot of my mods. Please tell me what I must remove, and what I must add for this modification to work.
I updated the game and the problem has changed: now it crashes during the game and there is no violation animation.

check ur load order, check if u have propper skeletons, check and follow the instructions to overrite the right things and be careful with the things that musnot be overwritted, update scripts and as the modder said, follow all the instructions, sounds like skeleton problems but u must share and give logs so he can understand or see if it is the mod, good luck bud

Spoiler

EgoBallistic   Here is the file. Immediately after I saved the game and tried to shoot at the enemy, the game crashed. And during the game there was no violation animation.

magnusx Before asking a question, I started looking for an error in my actions, I read the instructions again, I deleted a similar plug-in which may have a conflict.
   I am aware that there is an error in my actions (it works for other users), but I cannot find it.
  The order of loading the modifications and their list is on the screenshot in the last message. Please see the screenshot, if there is an error - show me it.

26 minutes ago, REB85 said:

EgoBallistic   Here is the file. Immediately after I saved the game and tried to shoot at the enemy, the game crashed. And during the game there was no violation animation.

Well, one thing I see right away is tons of errors from F4SS, because the scripts are still in your save but the plugin is disabled.

I also see that AAF didn't send any events in response to animation requests from Violate.  Are you able to play animations using the AAF wizard?

As far as it goes, Violate seems to have worked as expected under the circumstances -- the animations didn't play, but you were able to abort the violation by holding down the surrender key for 5 seconds.  Then all of the actors were released and everything reset properly.

Just as a test, try starting up a new game and see if things work there.  I suspect your save has some issues from scripted mods being enabled/disabled which always causes problems.

I deleted FSS (files from the game folder), I started the game again, nothing changed, animations are not activated during surrender, the game crashes during the battle. No, I can’t activate animations manually if you’re talking about the home button. Yes, you’re right, I specifically left the regime of violation. Because nothing happens. No animation. Therefore, I capitulated, waited a while, left the violation mode, saved the game and sent you a file.

5 hours ago, REB85 said:

I deleted FSS (files from the game folder), I started the game again, nothing changed, animations are not activated during surrender, the game crashes during the battle. No, I can’t activate animations manually if you’re talking about the home button. Yes, you’re right, I specifically left the regime of violation. Because nothing happens. No animation. Therefore, I capitulated, waited a while, left the violation mode, saved the game and sent you a file.

OK.  So the fundamental problem as far as Violate goes is that AAF isn't working.  Whatever is causing your CTD is something else.

As far as AAF, this is a shot in the dark because I have no idea if there is another underlying problem, but you could try manually restarting it:

Open the console and issue the command

stopquest AAF_MainQuest

then exit the console, wait a few seconds, go back into console, and issue the command

startquest AAF_MainQuest

Then exit the console.  You should then see all of the AAF startup messages.  Assuming there's not some other underlying issue preventing it from working, you should be able to play animations via the Home key and Violate should be able to play them also.

EgoBallistic ready. I entered the commands into the console. I did not see any AAF messages, I saw them only at the beginning of the game when I finished installing the appearance. From AAF, I see only 1 message constantly: when I look at another person, I see the inscription in the upper right corner "[AAF30%]"

8 hours ago, REB85 said:

From AAF, I see only 1 message constantly: when I look at another person, I see the inscription in the upper right corner "[AAF30%]"

That means AAF is not able to complete its initialization.  This is due to incorrectly installed animation packs or animation patches like The One Patch.  You should ask about this in the AAF support thread or on the AAF Discord.

Problem found. If you have the same problem as mine (Game crash) then update or delete "Knockout Framework". As it turned out, it was not AAF that was to blame, but the F4SE update and incompatibility with the "Knockout Framework" old version.

BUT THE "AAF Violation" PROBLEM IS DETECTED - people aggressors do not take off their clothes and armor before violation.

And also I do not know how to remove this information from the screen. (screenshot) : https://ibb.co/wwFWMDT
   And often the button TAB does not work after the violation.