3 hours ago, vipersaim said:

I am having this same issue, has anyone come up with a fix for this?

It feels like Violate does not know where to go after the scene ends.

This is addressed in the Troubleshooting section on the download page:

Q: I can surrender to enemies, they surround me, but then no animations play and everyone stands in place forever.

A: This means AAF did not respond to an animation request.  Violation scenes depend on AAF sending event messages back to Violate.  If AAF is not running or experiences a fatal error, it won't send any events and Violate will be stuck waiting forever.

There are two possibilities:

• AAF is not working at all.  You should verify that AAF works in your game by using the Home key to select actors and play animations.  If that doesn't work, your AAF installation has a problem.  Playing animations in Violate will therefore not work.
  • AAF tried to play an animation that caused it to crash.  Some animation packs or XML patches with incorrectly formatted XML can cause this.  You should make sure that your animation packs are correctly installed and that any patches (The One Patch, Patch for Animations, AJ's Various XML, etc) and their required mods are installed in the right order.

You can force a stuck violation to end by holding down the surrender hotkey for 5 seconds and releasing it.  This will allow you to continue playing, but AAF will probably remain stuck.

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

New version 1.22 uploaded

• Real Handcuffs shock collars that are applied to player will now be locked with an Access Code.
  • The NPC who places the shock collar on the player will have a Shock Collar Note in their inventory with the Access Code on it.
  • The same NPC will also have a Shock Collar Remote Trigger.  He won't use the trigger yet -- I am still working on that part of the scripting -- but for now it gives you a way to obtain one of those remotes so you can use it to zap prisoners or whomever you lock in a collar.
  • Added on-screen logging of AAF errors.  If an error occurs you will see the error code on screen, no more looking through script logs.
  • Fixed outcome routine so Bad End will not run if the violation scene was aborted with the hotkey or due to an AAF error.

As always, the mod will self-update when you install the new version, no need for a clean save.

Are u pointing to replace CSA as captivity provider? if yes i would like to beg u to add somthig that locks all the doors around u in the situation that u be on interiors, being handcuffed disables the capability of unlock doors, wa is cool and is a bigger challenge, just saying, mini quests of crafting for the captor could be great too, tyvm for ur mod, is smooth and very bug free, medular on my loard order, ty

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Q: I can surrender to enemies, they surround me, but then no animations play and everyone stands in place forever.

A: This means AAF did not respond to an animation request.  Violation scenes depend on AAF sending event messages back to Violate.  If AAF is not running or experiences a fatal error, it won't send any events and Violate will be stuck waiting forever.

• AAF is not working at all.  You should verify that AAF works in your game by using the Home key to select actors and play animations.  If that doesn't work, your AAF installation has a problem.  Playing animations in Violate will therefore not work.
  • AAF tried to play an animation that caused it to crash.  Some animation packs or XML patches with incorrectly formatted XML can cause this.  You should make sure that your animation packs are correctly installed and that any patches (The One Patch, Patch for Animations, AJ's Various XML, etc) and their required mods are installed in the right order.

You can force a stuck violation to end by holding down the surrender hotkey for 5 seconds and releasing it.  This will allow you to continue playing, but AAF will probably remain stuck.

Trying to get this to work, I followed all the instructions too before starting up the game. I don't know why it's not working, I'm checking everything and the seem to be in the right order and the files are in the correct place. Maybe Vortex messed up again and I probably missed the problem...

Update Edit:

Found it! Leito animation was giving me errors, not sure how to fix it though... never did this before. It's my first time and I already got a headache when trying to find the problem. Sadly I had to remove leito animation and AAF hardship since that mod needs Leito animation, I couldn't keep that mod without it cause it's broken. Although after removing both, it fixed the problem I was having with it being stuck

Hi,

I saw there is an update released, that remembered me to one weird situation whith DD installed and Real cuffs and the settings where choosen to equip the devious devices and real cuffs before the rape scene start. So DD equipped my character with a chastity belt and all the sex was done with the chastity belt equipped.

I guess it could be better to separate equipping time for Real handcuffs and DD devices, so that cuffs

(and maybe some DD devices like blindfolds, piercing gags ?) could be equipped before the scene,

while chastity belts, plugs  are equipped after the sex scenes. :)

With the roggvir (?) DD manager there is only one selection of equippable items  possible at the moment

regards

17 hours ago, Zathuul said:

Trying to get this to work, I followed all the instructions too before starting up the game. I don't know why it's not working, I'm checking everything and the seem to be in the right order and the files are in the correct place. Maybe Vortex messed up again and I probably missed the problem...

Update Edit:

Found it! Leito animation was giving me errors, not sure how to fix it though... never did this before. It's my first time and I already got a headache when trying to find the problem. Sadly I had to remove leito animation and AAF hardship since that mod needs Leito animation, I couldn't keep that mod without it cause it's broken. Although after removing both, it fixed the problem I was having with it being stuck

I run Leito Hardship Violate and about every other AAF mod on this site with no issues...

2 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I run Leito Hardship Violate and about every other AAF mod on this site with no issues...

Yeah me too. Try reinstalling AAF, Themes and all animation mods. Finally, the patches (I use Indarello's). I mean, it will be like 20/30 minutes ...

Sooo... something I've wondered about this mod, and thought maybe someone has an answer to this...

So let's say I my PC gets defeated by some Ferals right, and there is a Raider in the area also attacking me. It was a free for all a minute ago, but the minute I'm defeated, it's like everyone shakes hands and calls a truce to violate (see what I did there) my PC. I just wanna make sure, this is how it is for everyone right? There isn't a setting or another mod or something I did wrong that has this happen?

Thanks all for any input

1 hour ago, Plaguetard said:

Sooo... something I've wondered about this mod, and thought maybe someone has an answer to this...

So let's say I my PC gets defeated by some Ferals right, and there is a Raider in the area also attacking me. It was a free for all a minute ago, but the minute I'm defeated, it's like everyone shakes hands and calls a truce to violate (see what I did there) my PC. I just wanna make sure, this is how it is for everyone right? There isn't a setting or another mod or something I did wrong that has this happen?

Thanks all for any input

That's normal. Everyone, even random spawn settlers will shake hands and watch the show. :)

6 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I installed it like it was by using vortex with the zip file, dropping it in the download folder in vortex appdata section. The only way I know how to install things but maybe the files aren't in the right place in the zip file, that's probably why it can't find leito in my game when it's trying to use it? I get this error anyway when I check so, it's obviously saying it's having trouble finding it... although I never manually placed files before so, can you tell me how you got it to work? Like how did you install it?

Troubles with Leito.jpg

1 hour ago, Zathuul said:

I installed it like it was by using vortex with the zip file, dropping it in the download folder in vortex appdata section. The only way I know how to install things but maybe the files aren't in the right place in the zip file, that's probably why it can't find leito in my game when it's trying to use it? I get this error anyway when I check so, it's obviously saying it's having trouble finding it... although I never manually placed files before so, can you tell me how you got it to work? Like how did you install it?

Troubles with Leito.jpg

I don't use the One Patch or the other patches.  I am still running old mods with Polistro… those other errors are not having Cumnwealth installed.  The overlays portion that is.  The _T_ error is from a tag for Hardship... need to look at that forum - I do have a couple errors in my log - but related to another mod using a Leito as well... but other than that, my AAF works and uses Leito when called... 

Johnload.PNG.39beb4816fbc1448daa303756234d184.PNG

2 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I don't use the One Patch or the other patches.  I am still running old mods with Polistro… those other errors are not having Cumnwealth installed.  The overlays portion that is.  The _T_ error is from a tag for Hardship... need to look at that forum - I do have a couple errors in my log - but related to another mod using a Leito as well... but other than that, my AAF works and uses Leito when called... 

Johnload.PNG.39beb4816fbc1448daa303756234d184.PNG

Cumnwealth? I didn't see it get mentioned or was a need to install, the info was very small and there were no links to such. People kept mentioning to use patches but never saying why and what for.

anyway, I'll look at Hardship forum section for the other problem. Thank you for mentioning this stuff though, maybe I can get it to work normally now

On 1/30/2020 at 4:21 PM, EgoBallistic said:

Not exactly the same issue though... The animations DO play. It's just after the animations over that everyone stands around. AFF scenes work fine when Violate is off with CSA. Still, I'll go through and check for updates for the animation packs I have.

4 minutes ago, vipersaim said:

Not exactly the same issue though... The animations DO play. It's just after the animations over that everyone stands around. AFF scenes work fine when Violate is off with CSA. Still, I'll go through and check for updates for the animation packs I have.

Strange.  Could be something else going on then.  Make it happen again and post your script log and I'll take a look.

3 hours ago, vipersaim said:

You, sir are a greater mind than I to make any sense of all that. Thank you in advance for any assistance, and apologies in advance if it is a simple mistake on my part.

Thanks.  The issue is that the F4SE plugin that comes with AAF is not loading.  You have AAF beta 97 installed and the plugin that came with that won't work with the latest version of F4SE.  AAF, Real Handcuffs, AAF Family Planning Enhanced, and Violate all need that plugin or they won't work properly.

Your game version is 1.10.163 so you should be running the latest version of F4SE.  Update AAF to the latest version (AAF Beta 110) and make sure you are using the latest version of LooksMenu, and everything should start working.

On 1/30/2019 at 4:10 PM, WandererZero said:

The first scenario you describe, we have in the spec. (There will be two types of kidnap scenarios we're planning. Local and Remote.) The second bit, really, is mostly covered by Violate. If you KO an opponent in Violate, you're free to assault them, etc. We're not planning a mod where you kidnap someone for yourself. There are already mods that do this, like Just Business. AAF Kidnap is designed around the PC being the victim. 

We have a pretty specific specification we're going to be working to here. Most of it is already set. There's really no reason for two components. We really don't want to get into a situation where we're releasing a catalog of mods that all overlap and cross connect. Also, while this isn't Skyrim, there are some options from DAF that I can see being implemented. We want the player to have options when dealing with scenarios...and we're trying to avoid the typical "ho hum" quest cycling. 

Kidnapping, in terms of what it should be in this game, (and from the mod spec we have put together) is always a KO scenario; is you knocked out, or ain't you? The basic design framework we're working with is: 

• Event: (You get kidnapped.) 
  • Problem: (You are held and assaulted by an aggressor.)
  • Solution Chance: (Is there a way out of this problem?)
  • Resolution: (Conditional based, assault happens, you have a chance for X, Y, or Z...or failing that, A, B, or C happens) 

This is a simplification of how we're looking at things...but you get the gist of it. Not all kidnapping will be the same type, or happen in the same way. For instance: a feral ghoul is not going to take you someplace private. They're mindless. If you pass by the Old Granary Burial Ground, you might get knocked out and pulled over to the potters field, waking up there to discover you've been dragged there for a bit of the old necro booty disco until the locals wear themselves out. That's about all the "organization' a ghoul can probably manage. A Super Mutant however, while dim...may have the presence of mind to nab you, stick you in a cage over at Wilson Atomatoys for their continual amusement, and your continual debasement. Will an opportunity arise to get free? Who can say? ?‍♂️ ;)

But this is the kind of stuff we're shooting for. Situational events, that are blended with the environment, and the world. Hope this helps a bit in helping you to understand where we're trying to go here. ?

Any update on this?  AAF Kidnapped would be right at the very top of my "to get" list for Fallout 4.

4 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I have an option to make my character essential and usually use this so I do not have to restart a game. Does your mod work best if this is off. There have been times where your bad guys have beat me to 0 health and continue to beat me without triggering defeat scenario..

Violate isn't designed to work with mods that make the player essential.  I know of several - Deviously Cursed Wasteland, Knockout Framework, PlayerUndead by SKK50, even Horizon does it - but they all interfere with this mod in various ways.  The downside is that without making the player essential, it is always possible for a bad guy to take you from above the health threshold to below zero health in one shot.  But that's what the manual surrender key is for.

The simplest solution might just be to make Violate pause while the player is bleeding out.  I'll play around with it, but I can't guarantee I'll add it to the mod.

7 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Any update on this?  AAF Kidnapped would be right at the very top of my "to get" list for Fallout 4.

Not really. Real life, meatspace...and other issues of varying degrees have kept things from going along on this.

That said, AAF Violate is still being updated by @EgoBallistic ...and he's a good dev. Any future updates or functionality is really up to him.