Anyone else having troubles with Violate detecting KFT? I have a functional install of KFT and Violate, it's just I never get the "Kziitd Fetish Toolset is installed" message on initial install or force update. I can't seem to track down why its failing and as far as I can tell it shouldn't (i.e. KFT is clearly loaded because the debug functions work, nothing is overwriting KFT's fields so the main quest is at the right address, etc.).

7 hours ago, xtremeGoose said:

Anyone else having troubles with Violate detecting KFT? I have a functional install of KFT and Violate, it's just I never get the "Kziitd Fetish Toolset is installed" message on initial install or force update. I can't seem to track down why its failing and as far as I can tell it shouldn't (i.e. KFT is clearly loaded because the debug functions work, nothing is overwriting KFT's fields so the main quest is at the right address, etc.).

Did you allow Steam to update the game? If so, it breaks F4SE.

Can you craft them at the Chems bench? If so Great!

Do you have the latest version of Violate? Yes? Wonderful!

Did you set the MCM Violate options to use only KFT restraints? That's the best option. ;)

3 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Did you allow Steam to update the game? If so, it breaks F4SE.

Can you craft them at the Chems bench? If so Great!

Do you have the latest version of Violate? Yes? Wonderful!

Did you set the MCM Violate options to use only KFT restraints? That's the best option. ;)

It's not updated, chems work fine, it's the latest version of KFT and Violate, and I've tried a variety of MCM options including only KFT, which is why I ended up looking at whether Violate was even finding KFT. I don't really know why it's failing. As far as I can tell, the only two things that are happening for the load message to get fired is the F4SE plugin loaded call and grabbing the KFT wrapper quest, so I was hoping someone had run into something similar so I don't have to brute force through my entire load order to try to find out what mod, settings, etc. are causing a weird interaction.

6 minutes ago, xtremeGoose said:

It's not updated, chems work fine, it's the latest version of KFT and Violate, and I've tried a variety of MCM options including only KFT, which is why I ended up looking at whether Violate was even finding KFT. I don't really know why it's failing. As far as I can tell, the only two things that are happening for the load message to get fired is the F4SE plugin loaded call and grabbing the KFT wrapper quest, so I was hoping someone had run into something similar so I don't have to brute force through my entire load order to try to find out what mod, settings, etc. are causing a weird interaction.

I just got KFT reinstalled after it causing massive stack dumps. Something was wonky but I know what you mean.

After testing it, I have no problems with Violate finding & using KFT. So far Violate was able to restrain 9 NPC's.

Have you tried looking at the papyrus log after a Violate session?

humm... did you have it set to equip the restraints at the start or end? I always have it set to the start of violation.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

I just got KFT reinstalled after it causing massive stack dumps. Something was wonky but I know what you mean.

After testing it, I have no problems with Violate finding & using KFT. So far Violate was able to restrain 9 NPC's.

Have you tried looking at the papyrus log after a Violate session?

humm... did you have it set to equip the restraints at the start or end? I always have it set to the start of violation.

I've tried both, but since it isn't even loading in KFT it's never getting there. I have a suspicion it's a F4SE plugin stomping it somehow, but I guess I'll eventually find out.

9 hours ago, xtremeGoose said:

I tracked it down: MO2's conflict manager apparently doesn't display all conflicts sometimes and one was stomping on Violate's scripts.

You should tell us what it was so patches or notes can be made and people with the same issue can find info :)

Can someone help me? I'm having issues with F4SE and MCM working together. I can never get the MCM tab to pull up in the pause menu. When i load the game up, it says,

"AAF_Violate: Please reinstall Mod Configuration Menu. Reset AAF_Violate's MCM to get MCM working."

followed by this error,

"AAF_Violate Disabled: LLFP F4SE Plugin is not loaded."

Any help or guidance on this is much appreciated. Thank you!

1 minute ago, Mako3030 said:

Can someone help me? I'm having issues with F4SE and MCM working together. I can never get the MCM tab to pull up in the pause menu. When i load the game up, it says,

"AAF_Violate: Please reinstall Mod Configuration Menu. Reset AAF_Violate's MCM to get MCM working."

followed by this error,

"AAF_Violate Disabled: LLFP F4SE Plugin is not loaded."

Any help or guidance on this is much appreciated. Thank you!

and yes i did update the game to the latest version

56 minutes ago, Mako3030 said:

yes i did update the game to the latest version

F4SE doesn't work with the new version of Fallout. The devs are working on it and then all the devs here need to figure out what to change. There are various guides on how to rollback around.

Posted (edited)

I have an issue. After a violate scene I keep getting a heavy bondage item (KFT hands bound or greater) equipped and unequipped over and over. Also I use the pip-pad and for whatever reason pulling it up instantly turns enemies hostile again. Not sure if that is a bug or if I am supposed to run. But when the pip-pad gets equipped by hitting tab they get angry.

Edited by Beta The Slave
53 minutes ago, Beta The Slave said:

I have an issue. After a violate scene I keep getting a heavy bondage item (KFT hands bound or greater) equipped and unequipped over and over. Also I use the pip-pad and for whatever reason pulling it up instantly turns enemies hostile again. Not sure if that is a bug or if I am supposed to run. But when the pip-pad gets equipped by hitting tab they get angry.

Posting your papyrus log might help shine some light on the equip looping issue.

The later issue is normal. The nice thing about KFT restraints is, you can get pretty much free without the using the pip-boy.

Plus Violate is great for gathering and killing all enemies in the area. ;)

Posted (edited)
On 4/25/2024 at 3:09 PM, Otsupong said:

I checked the xml's, and they are tagged with "aggressive". It's some, but not all of the UAP Staged SC scenes that are not showing up. I can uncheck SC in the UAP installer and they show up, but then the scenes wont autoplay. They will select mid "stage" scenes out of order, which is really annoying.

AFAIK, this is happening is because UAP adds the staging to SC's animations -- they don't have them by default. The current version of UAP was released before SC's 1.3.0 version was released. If you check the installation guide, you'll see UAP is compatible with SC 1.2.8.

In other words, you can either get the 1.3.0 animations, or the staged animations from 1.2.8, but not both.

You could make your own patch to add staging. It's tedious, but once you know how to it's honestly not hard, and you can figure it out by studying the _animationGroup.xml files included with UAP.

Edited by ErrantQuery

Running 1.10.163.0.0 FO4 (pre-"nextgen" update), with the latest AAF, AAF Violate and F4SE available, started a new game and I keep getting this message.

image.png.099b506786383b394c532b26c48928ef.png

"AAF Violate Error: LLFP F4SE Plugin is not loaded."

It disables my AAF Violate, I enable it back on in MCM and every time I reload a safe the same error pops back up disabling it again.

I've been looking all over for a potential solution to no avail..

Attaching my papyrus.

Papyrus.0.log

58 minutes ago, luskm_luskm said:

Running 1.10.163.0.0 FO4 (pre-"nextgen" update), with the latest AAF, AAF Violate and F4SE available, started a new game and I keep getting this message.

image.png.099b506786383b394c532b26c48928ef.png

"AAF Violate Error: LLFP F4SE Plugin is not loaded."

It disables my AAF Violate, I enable it back on in MCM and every time I reload a safe the same error pops back up disabling it again.

I've been looking all over for a potential solution to no avail..

Attaching my papyrus.

Papyrus.0.log 116.45 kB · 0 downloads

If you updated F4SE, you need to go back to previous version.  You can’t just update shit without understanding consequences.

58 minutes ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

If you updated F4SE, you need to go back to previous version.  You can’t just update shit without understanding consequences.

I haven't updated anything, I installed all of this in one go + F4SE hasn't received an update in almost 2 years if I'm reading that archive correctly.

I apologize if this has already been asked/answered before, however - can someone please clarify if companions can be violated independently from the player character? For example if companion gets KO'ed in a fight, can that companion be violated while player character is still firefighting? 

Thank you!

7 hours ago, luskm_luskm said:

I haven't updated anything, I installed all of this in one go + F4SE hasn't received an update in almost 2 years if I'm reading that archive correctly.

F4SE did receive and update to make it compatible with Fo4 NG.

8 hours ago, luskm_luskm said:

If you got it off oc Nexus, it's for the NG version.

If you got it from their website, it's for the pre-NG version as their website hasn't updated with the NG version... as of this writing.

Anyway, reinstall AAF and don't let anything overwrite the LLFP F4SE (LL_fourPlay_1_10_163.dll) plugin. Real handcuffs will do that if allowed.

If it still does it, make sure the game didn't get updated. Hear that has happened to some folks.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, lee3310 said:

F4SE did receive and update to make it compatible with Fo4 NG.

Got it off the website where they only have the pre-NG version.

31 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

If you got it off oc Nexus, it's for the NG version.

If you got it from their website, it's for the pre-NG version as their website hasn't updated with the NG version... as of this writing.

Anyway, reinstall AAF and don't let anything overwrite the LLFP F4SE (LL_fourPlay_1_10_163.dll) plugin. Real handcuffs will do that if allowed.

If it still does it, make sure the game didn't get updated. Hear that has happened to some folks.

Only thing overwriting AAF is UAP, which is normal(?) according to the guide?

And it's not even LLFP F4SE that's being overwritten.

image.png.7e12591146d032488d86ba311a5ad81f.png

And the game is at 1.10.163.0.0 (GOG) as previously stated.

image.png.28136488173e7484e8a5229fcbc67dbc.png

I disabled RealHandcuffs altogether and I'm still getting the message...

UPDATE: So apparently, I somehow botched the Buffout 4 installation, which caused my AAF to not even work, but I reinstalled it properly and now AAF is okay (as well as other mods smh...), yet I STILL get the AAF Violate message.

Attaching last two papyrus logs as well.

Papyrus.1.logPapyrus.0.log

Edited by luskm_luskm
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, luskm_luskm said:

Got it off the website where they only have the pre-NG version.

Only thing overwriting AAF is UAP, which is normal(?) according to the guide?

And it's not even LLFP F4SE that's being overwritten.

image.png.7e12591146d032488d86ba311a5ad81f.png

And the game is at 1.10.163.0.0 (GOG) as previously stated.

image.png.28136488173e7484e8a5229fcbc67dbc.png

I disabled RealHandcuffs altogether and I'm still getting the message...

UPDATE: So apparently, I somehow botched the Buffout 4 installation, which caused my AAF to not even work, but I reinstalled it properly and now AAF is okay (as well as other mods smh...), yet I STILL get the AAF Violate message.

Attaching last two papyrus logs as well.

Papyrus.1.log 120.21 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.0.log 213.86 kB · 0 downloads

Looks like LLFP is missing. upload F4SE.log or try to find this line in it:
...Data\F4SE\Plugins\\LL_fourPlay_1_10_163.dll (000000xx LL_fourPlay 000000xx) loaded correctly

Edited by lee3310
12 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

Looks like LLFP is missing. upload F4SE.log or try to find this line in it:
...Data\F4SE\Plugins\\LL_fourPlay_1_10_163.dll (000000xx LL_fourPlay 000000xx) loaded correctly

No such  line in f4se.log, hmm..

f4se.log