On 1/26/2020 at 8:47 AM, NoJoker said:

Probably due to AAF itself, sometimes it just randomly strips or re-equips items, very annoying.

It is AAF...it has a settings ini file but I can't recall which value it was to change. Look around here, do a search, you will find it. Basically after a sex scene ends AAF counts a set amount  of time and reclothes everyone. If another scene starts once they've been clothed the scripts are confused about stripping or not??? I don't know. There is a fix in the ini file by changing a value which I think is 15 seconds by default. I moved that up to 30 and I haven't seen the issue since.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Interesting.  That helps narrow it down a bit.

The inability to heal immediately after the violation is a side effect of the God Mode setting.  It actually uses SetGhost() to make the player invulnerable to damage and effects, and that includes the effects of chems.  That doesn't cause the tab problem though, it just makes chems not have any effect.  God Mode gets canceled after the pacification timer expires.  I should probably change it so God Mode gets canceled as soon as you are able to move freely again. 

I am fine with this myself except....while I am running away I have no idea how long I have. In the heat of the moment I am not thinking of anything but getting away and getting healthy. If you pop a stimpack and you are still under pacification you lose that stimpack but gain no health.

Can you put a counter on screen counting down from 15 to 0?

On 1/17/2020 at 5:18 PM, deljason said:

Except that it is triggered by this mod.  It may very well be a game engine bug, but I have never had it happen except when using Viloate (including the old 4play one in past playthroughs).  I have another game going with RSE II CSA (which has its own issues) but that bug has never happened with it.  

Huh? Tab key not working? I've been playing FO4 for years and I've NEVER had the tab key not work. Not until I started using Real Handcuffs. Real Handcuffs hijacks the functionality of the tab key to present it's own display (so that you can chose a method of removing the cuffs). Sometimes though, something will go wrong and tab will do nothing and because it is the game engine that is hijacked, the problem will persist even if you load an older save. The only option is shutting down the game and starting again. Yes, it is Real Handcuffs, as I am cuffed and escaping a Violation every time it occurs and has never, ever, occurred at any other time.

Well...not necessarily. Never try to load a save while a sex scene has initiated. Bad things happen. Gotta let it play out before doing a load. You may find the tab key won't function once the save is loaded. Again, it's because the mods are taking control from the game engine to prevent the player from doing anything such as moving, shooting, taking chems, etc. Wait until the scene is over and you have full character control again.

These are the only times I've ever had the tab key not work.

Congratulations, EgoBallistic, you made the cut. LOL

I'm done tinkering and messing around with mods. A few have bit the dust, Won't name names but suffice say I am playing with very few of the adult mods from Loverslab. AAF Violate is one of those that I am keeping. I can't say that it's a 100% as there are many parts of it that isn't going to apply to my game or may not apply for some time. I don't have companions, I hate NPCs tagging along with me getting in the damn way or deciding to fight when I am stealthing. I just find them annoying. Every time Dogmeat blocks a door I wanna shoot him.

But, the way in which I use it, seems to work just fine. I find that in my current game I have far fewer stimpacks because I am popping them all the time during combat to keep my health up LOL But, shit happens and sometimes damage is taken and...damnit, abused again!  Bad Ends tend to run a little long, but that's ok. Have yet to hit Purgatory, though.

Nice work and thanks for the mod!

5 hours ago, Malphias said:

Congratulations, EgoBallistic, you made the cut. LOL

I'm done tinkering and messing around with mods. A few have bit the dust, Won't name names but suffice say I am playing with very few of the adult mods from Loverslab. AAF Violate is one of those that I am keeping. I can't say that it's a 100% as there are many parts of it that isn't going to apply to my game or may not apply for some time. I don't have companions, I hate NPCs tagging along with me getting in the damn way or deciding to fight when I am stealthing. I just find them annoying. Every time Dogmeat blocks a door I wanna shoot him.

But, the way in which I use it, seems to work just fine. I find that in my current game I have far fewer stimpacks because I am popping them all the time during combat to keep my health up LOL But, shit happens and sometimes damage is taken and...damnit, abused again!  Bad Ends tend to run a little long, but that's ok. Have yet to hit Purgatory, though.

Nice work and thanks for the mod!

Dogmeat is the worst, constantly in the way, standing on loot or crashing into you by crossing your path for no reason. I did shoot him, now I send him away soon as I meet him, life is too short for that kind of toxic relationship...... Raider Pet and Attributes/Harassment work well with Violate, you just have to turn Harassment off if raiders decide to keep you as a pet.

10 minutes ago, Vuulgar said:

Raider Pet and Attributes/Harassment work well with Violate, you just have to turn Harassment off if raiders decide to keep you as a pet.

Technically you can keep it running, but things get complicated if an approach gets filled by a nearby friendly and they wander into camp and cause a shootout. I've actually enjoyed going into the MCM and allowing approaches from raiders after being collared. Those encounters don't count toward the timer for your bomb collar though, so you have to make sure to mix in some RP interactions if you don't want to lose your head.

23 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The inability to heal immediately after the violation is a side effect of the God Mode setting.  It actually uses SetGhost() to make the player invulnerable to damage and effects, and that includes the effects of chems.  That doesn't cause the tab problem though, it just makes chems not have any effect.  God Mode gets canceled after the pacification timer expires.  I should probably change it so God Mode gets canceled as soon as you are able to move freely again. 

I did some testing yesterday and I now remember why I made God Mode last until pacification ends.  If the violation is interrupted by combat, you are most likely standing there with low health and no armor while combat erupts all around you.  Keeping God Mode on until the pacification timer expires gives you a chance to get away.  So I am going to leave it as it is.

I tried a lot of different ways to reproduce the tab issue but to no avail.  Various ways of interrupting the violation: manually ending animations, consoling in a bunch of Super Mutants to attack the Raiders who are raping my character, loading an older save and going to Arcjet Systems, etc.  In all cases everything worked as expected, whether or not God Mode was enabled.  So I am not sure what to think about it at this point.

17 hours ago, Vuulgar said:

Dogmeat is the worst, constantly in the way, standing on loot or crashing into you by crossing your path for no reason. I did shoot him, now I send him away soon as I meet him, life is too short for that kind of toxic relationship...... Raider Pet and Attributes/Harassment work well with Violate, you just have to turn Harassment off if raiders decide to keep you as a pet.

I can't play with either of those...or I should say...won't. May just be me but the sex scenes in Raider Pet are messed up every single time. Actors remain clothed and are busy fucking nothing five feet apart from each other. In no other instance is the sex act ever been messed up. Just during a Raider Pet situation. Harassment just annoyed me. I was forced to stop what I am doing every few minutes to tell someone to piss off. If they didn't piss off, then it just pissed me off because this is a situation where certain NPCs shouldn't be getting ... 'aggressive' with my character... such as Preston Garvey.  That should just never happen.  It also happens right there in the  middle of the settlement with everyone just walking by ignoring what is happening. Can't play with that. Now, if it had relationship variables so that certain NPCs would remain hands off your character and if the 'action' could have taken place at a location just outside a settlement in a secluded spot. That last should be an easy implimentation as a spot is designated in the cell for just this activity. Can start with the player blacking out as they get struck from behind or pass out from drinking something and wakes up at that cell location getting...played with.

As they are, I feel my game is better without them.

20 hours ago, Malphias said:

I can't play with either of those...or I should say...won't. May just be me but the sex scenes in Raider Pet are messed up every single time. Actors remain clothed and are busy fucking nothing five feet apart from each other. In no other instance is the sex act ever been messed up. Just during a Raider Pet situation. Harassment just annoyed me. I was forced to stop what I am doing every few minutes to tell someone to piss off. If they didn't piss off, then it just pissed me off because this is a situation where certain NPCs shouldn't be getting ... 'aggressive' with my character... such as Preston Garvey.  That should just never happen.  It also happens right there in the  middle of the settlement with everyone just walking by ignoring what is happening. Can't play with that. Now, if it had relationship variables so that certain NPCs would remain hands off your character and if the 'action' could have taken place at a location just outside a settlement in a secluded spot. That last should be an easy implimentation as a spot is designated in the cell for just this activity. Can start with the player blacking out as they get struck from behind or pass out from drinking something and wakes up at that cell location getting...played with.

As they are, I feel my game is better without them.

Well, I have to say that Violate+Shennaniggans+CSA+Hardship+Family planned enhanced+assorted addons+war of the commonwealth made one of the best situations on my game, my character and piper got defeated and abduced by Gunners via Violate, got almost dead by starving until a chance of hardship trigered a release of the handcuffs, wasnt able to scape becuz inmense amount of enemies outside the base of the gunners, decided to scrap everything via Portable workshop and planted some tatos that piper got in her inventory, Piper got pregnant becuz Shennaniggans like 3 times and my character like 6 becuz HARDSHIP (they spended like 50 ingame days on captivity, taking on account that each pregnancy takes 9 days) tried to keep all gunners alive from ghouls, moles, assaultrons and suppermutants with the stimgun and building defenses but every day someone exploded to pieces and numbers grew lower (from the attacks of Slepless nights and war of the commonwealth), using all the materials built a better stronghold, made some portable turrets and break free with 5 children and 3 babies, was a hard walk to Green top nursery, got 8 new settlers from those kids and returned my toon to her house to recover from drug and canibalism addictions, becuz not every day got lucky with food, besides my character got overweighted (Workout tru the fallout) and continued to look for shaun XD maybe it sounds boring but got quite crazy, got banged all days, drugged, fighted the assaults of other raiders and enemies, saw her got pregged a lot, was hard to scape the ordeal, built many defenses (not turrets becuz they attacked the gunners) got one of the fines and awesome moments on my game XD just had to config them for each purpose, shennaniggans only for the banging of the NPcs and piper, hardship for the ordeal of my character, not missing skyrim anymore XD

16 minutes ago, magnusx said:

Well, I have to say that Violate+Harrassment+CSA+Hardship+Family planned enhanced+assorted addons+war of the commonwealth made one of the best situations on my game, my character and piper got defeated by Gunners via Violate, got almost dead by starving until a chance of hardship trigered a release of the handcuffs, wasnt able to scape becuz inmense amount of enemies outside the base of the gunners, decided to scrap everything via Portable workshop and planted some tatos that piper got in her inventory, Piper got pregnant becuz harassment like 3 times and my character like 6 becuz HARDSHIP (they spended like 50 ingame days on captivity, taking on account that each pregnancy takes 9 days) tried to keep all gunners alive gouls, moles, assaultrons and suppermutants with the stimgun and building defenses but every day someone exploded to pieces and numbers grew lower (from the attacks of Slepless nights and war of the commonwealth), using all the materials built a better stronghold, made some portable turrets and break free with 5 children and 3 babies, was a hard walk to Green top nursery, got 8 new settlers from those kids and returned my toon to her house to recover from drug and canibalism addictions, becuz not every day got lucky with food, besides my character got overweighted (Workout tru the fallout) and continued to look for shaun XD maybe it sounds boring but got quite crazy, got banged all days, drugged, fighted the assaults of other raiders and enemies, saw her got pregged a lot, was hard to scape the ordeal, built many defenses (not turrets becuz they attacked the gunners) got one of the fines and awesome moments on my game XD just had to config them for each purpose, harasment only for the banging of the NPcs and piper, hardship for the ordeal of my character, not missing skyrim anymore XD

lol This is pure gold. I love it. 

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I tried a lot of different ways to reproduce the tab issue but to no avail.  Various ways of interrupting the violation: manually ending animations, consoling in a bunch of Super Mutants to attack the Raiders who are raping my character, loading an older save and going to Arcjet Systems, etc.  In all cases everything worked as expected, whether or not God Mode was enabled.  So I am not sure what to think about it at this point.

Probably not helpful, but the times it's happened to me seem to stem from pausing during an ongoing assault animation and reloading an earlier save. It doesn't happen every time I do that so there must be other variables involved, but it's basically trained me to wait until animations finish before reloading.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Probably not helpful, but the times it's happened to me seem to stem from pausing during an ongoing assault animation and reloading an earlier save. It doesn't happen every time I do that so there must be other variables involved, but it's basically trained me to wait until animations finish before reloading.

Well that does make sense.  AAF and Violate both add InputEnableLayer() to control the UI, AAF puts the player in SetPlayerAIDriven(), etc, so I'm not surprised that reloading the save in the middle like that would hose things up.  At a minimum I would quit to main menu rather than reloading a save directly, but even that might not clean everything up.  My policy has always been that if I need to reload, even if it's just from getting killed, I quit to desktop and restart the game.

Having a problem. I walked up to a group of gunners and when they attacked I surrendered. I was trying to test to see if the mod would work. They striped me, clapped a couple times, pointed, then it faded to black and after that told me I have 15 seconds to retreat. It didn't play any sex or rape or any animations and I'm really disappointed. How do I solve this issue?

13 minutes ago, NiceLime said:

Having a problem. I walked up to a group of gunners and when they attacked I surrendered. I was trying to test to see if the mod would work. They striped me, clapped a couple times, pointed, then it faded to black and after that told me I have 15 seconds to retreat. It didn't play any sex or rape or any animations and I'm really disappointed. How do I solve this issue?

Please read the Troubleshooting section on the mod's front page.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

At a minimum I would quit to main menu rather than reloading a save directly, but even that might not clean everything up.

I suspect it wouldn't. At least, once it gets in that state, exiting to the main menu and loading an old save doesn't solve the problem. At that point it definitely requires a full exit to desktop.

11 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

I heard Leito Animations cause this. Try disabling Leito in Vortex & see what happens!

:exclamation:

Perhaps, but I would say that something in Raider Pet is not translating correctly. I say so because I can clearly see the animation that is playing is the same animation that has played a dozen times before under different mods just fine. I can live without it. I can get abducted by Raiders in CSA just as well, plus Super Mutants and Gunners too.

3 minutes ago, Malphias said:

Perhaps, but I would say that something in Raider Pet is not translating correctly. I say so because I can clearly see the animation that is playing is the same animation that has played a dozen times before under different mods just fine. I can live without it. I can get abducted by Raiders in CSA just as well, plus Super Mutants and Gunners too.

I've never used Raider Pet......Dunno what that is.

:no_mouth:

New version 1.22 uploaded

• Real Handcuffs shock collars that are applied to player will now be locked with an Access Code.
  • The NPC who places the shock collar on the player will have a Shock Collar Note in their inventory with the Access Code on it.
  • The same NPC will also have a Shock Collar Remote Trigger.  He won't use the trigger yet -- I am still working on that part of the scripting -- but for now it gives you a way to obtain one of those remotes so you can use it to zap prisoners or whomever you lock in a collar.
  • Added on-screen logging of AAF errors.  If an error occurs you will see the error code on screen, no more looking through script logs.
  • Fixed outcome routine so Bad End will not run if the violation scene was aborted with the hotkey or due to an AAF error.

As always, the mod will self-update when you install the new version, no need for a clean save.

On 9/15/2018 at 3:17 AM, optycal said:

I lose control of my character after the scenes play out. Everyone just stands around staring at one another. Awkward! I can't move and the NPCs are all just clapping (if they are human) or just staring at me (if they are Super Mutants). 

I'm open to any suggestions to get this working. Thanks in advance ?

I am having this same issue, has anyone come up with a fix for this?

I have tried:

Changing load order.

Disabling  CSA

Disabling AFF Violate Purgatory

Installing the most recent versions of Violate & CSA

Installing AFF one Patch to Bang Them All

It feels like Violate does not know where to go after the scene ends.

2 hours ago, vipersaim said:

I am having this same issue, has anyone come up with a fix for this?

I have tried:

Changing load order.

Disabling  CSA

Disabling AFF Violate Purgatory

Installing the most recent versions of Violate & CSA

Installing AFF one Patch to Bang Them All

It feels like Violate does not know where to go after the scene ends.

I had that issue and happened me in the middle of the city of boston so it is a heavy part for the game to handle all that, so i removed the option where violate have other outcomes, only checked the bad end, slider of csa only, i disabled the devious devices outcomes and it stoped happening on my game, so violate only triggers csa abductions  or bad ends and real handcuffs and runs smooth, take on count i use heavy moded game as for war of the commomwealth and no longer use textures that hits the behavior of my game